The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

should i uninstall the bondage furniture mod?

i'd suggest that, yes

but the bondage furntiure mod wasn't near as bad as the mod effecting your leveled lists without any trace evidence of where it came from

after i finish uninstalling it. ctd again.

you still ctd becuz you've only uninstalled the furniture mod, the furniture mod was bad, but this is far worse(and not caused by thee furniture mod):

warning: Property LinkCustom10 on script lvlpredatorscript attached to (000860D1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/28/2016 - 02:21:29AM] warning: Property LinkCustom09 on script lvlpredatorscript attached to (000459B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/28/2016 - 02:21:29AM] warning: Property LinkCustom10 on script lvlpredatorscript attached to (000459B1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/28/2016 - 02:21:29AM] warning: Property LinkCustom09 on script lvlpredatorscript attached to (00084332) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/28/2016 - 02:21:29AM] warning: Property LinkCustom10 on script lvlpredatorscript attached to (00084332) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/28/2016 - 02:21:29AM] warning: Property LinkCustom09 on script lvlpredatorscript attached to (00084802) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/28/2016 - 02:21:29AM] warning: Property LinkCustom10 on script lvlpredatorscript attached to (00084802) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

ps. when i looked at the log for [cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property] line... there were a lot. should i just clean install it? if so... is there anyway the ticks for the installed mods could go to neutral for skyrim?

the only way a tick for an installed mod could go to neutral in skyrim would be for every modder to clean up their mods

1 example i can see from your log you're using an old version of paradise halls added to a broken version of paradise halls sexlab extension(there shouldn't be any missing file errors in pahe like those in your log)- the link in my signature is my work towards cleaning up the bugs in paradise halls

they say that mod organizer has a way of uninstaling mods that's better than nexus modmanager, but neither of those help you to find what mod is effecting your leveled lists like that

that's why i suggested this:

the only thing we can suggest without any way of tracking down what mod is causing that would be to scrap them all

if you were more experienced with modding, i could suggest you watch your log as you re-add the mods you liked best(a few at a time) until the problem recurs again then remove the last few mods added and add 1 at a time to narrow it down further until you know exactly what caused that to happen and stop using it

yeahhhh. about the load order. its kinda at 255 cause i dont know how to merge anything.

That is one heck of a load order! There are many mods in there that I don't recognize, but even those that I do know look like you are demanding way too much from your game. The log issues aside, I would really recommend removing a bunch of mods from your setup. Even with nuclear power plant as a CPU, there's only so much that the Papyrus scripting engine can handle.

If you are planning to go for a somewhat serious (long) playthrough, you should limit your selection of Sexlab mods to a smallish number, also limit yourself on mods that add NPCs to the world unless you have really, really good PC. It's really a fine balancing act that requires a lot of trial and error, research and experience to get it right. I must have burnt a dozen characters before I finally had a somewhat stable mod list, and it  took a dozen more until I had a heavily modded game that actually remained playable into double-digit levels.

Really check those many Sexlab mods! I'm fairly sure that there are a few outdated mods in your list and also a possibly conflicting ones (Maria Eden, Devious Devices and Sanguines Debauchery come to mind).

Also, check for possible redundancies. I saw something called "breast physics", if it does what the filename says you won't need it if you have XPMSE and hdtphysics extension. Similar HDTHighHeels, many mods have switched to the far performance friendler NiO Heels (which comes with Racemenu), so if you can live without the mods that still rely on HDTHeels you will gain some performance.

i got problem... for some yoki not lock my player... 

here is the link: https://postimg.org/image/rtom630bj/

any idea whats the problem? i got all the requirements you said needed... and they install good.. 

Okay... So another thing is that i got the mission marker and the Npc just not talking to me just tell me "you gaged...i'm not gonna help you" but the freaking gag is from the mission thing... and he is not taking the goods... so he just go on rape my character and in some point the cart just disappear and nothing else happen :(

its so cool mod but why the hell its not working for me ;(

any idea whats the problem? i got all the requirements you said needed... and they install good.. 

Okay... So another thing is that i got the mission marker and the Npc just not talking to me just tell me "you gaged...i'm not gonna help you" but the freaking gag is from the mission thing... and he is not taking the goods... so he just go on rape my character and in some point the cart just disappear and nothing else happen :(

the image looks like you have some issues with devious devices. i'd have to see your log to get any idea there, but the issues with gags i believe is maria eden, take a look at this from another thread:

For gagged issues, I recommend Devious Framework. It has a fix for gagged issues, including when Maria Eden blocks gagged interactions.

the image looks like you have some issues with devious devices. i'd have to see your log to get any idea there, but the issues with gags i believe is maria eden, take a look at this from another thread:

For gagged issues, I recommend Devious Framework. It has a fix for gagged issues, including when Maria Eden blocks gagged interactions.

thanks ill check the mods log and scripts again... 

i pretty sure you right because i just did a test with Arm binder as well and doing the same not locking it in place... if i will not find the problem ill open another thread in the right place... 

for this mod thread i needed to delete the mods because for some reason the mission is broken for me... i reach the quest point (to the other driver) and when i try to talk with him hes just acting like regular npc when the character with gag.. i tried to get rid of the gag and talk with the driver again but same... his not have any reaction to the cart or the mission...   :(

but ill check the gag again... thanks.. .

i still think this mod is amazing i hope ill fix the problem :)

here is the link: https://postimg.org/image/rtom630bj/

i pretty sure you right because i just did a test with Arm binder as well and doing the same not locking it in place... if i will not find the problem ill open another thread in the right place...

for this mod thread i needed to delete the mods because for some reason the mission is broken for me... i reach the quest point (to the other driver) and when i try to talk with him hes just acting like regular npc when the character with gag.. i tried to get rid of the gag and talk with the driver again but same... his not have any reaction to the cart or the mission... :(

yes, that is is from Maria Eden. I just did an unequipall in the console to fix that problem, but Devious Framework has a much more elegant fix

for this mod thread i needed to delete the mods because for some reason the mission is broken for me... i reach the quest point (to the other driver) and when i try to talk with him hes just acting like regular npc when the character with gag.. i tried to get rid of the gag and talk with the driver again but same... his not have any reaction to the cart or the mission...   :(

fix the gag issues, the driver won't have his dialogs without it

here is the link: https://postimg.org/image/rtom630bj/

for this mod thread i needed to delete the mods because for some reason the mission is broken for me... i reach the quest point (to the other driver) and when i try to talk with him hes just acting like regular npc when the character with gag.. i tried to get rid of the gag and talk with the driver again but same... his not have any reaction to the cart or the mission... :(

yes, that is is from Maria Eden. I just did an unequipall in the console to fix that problem, but Devious Framework has a much more elegant fix

if i remember right...the other driver needs the mmph dialog response for his follow up dialog

I just downloaded this mod and i have all the requirements but once i ask to haul some freight the carriage driver just says he'll see what he has and then nothing. i tried at different locations and its all the same, any ideas? I managed to get the job to start through simple slavery but once i was outfitted the cart wouldn't connect >.< any help would be appreciated!

I just downloaded this mod and i have all the requirements but once i ask to haul some freight the carriage driver just says he'll see what he has and then nothing. i tried at different locations and its all the same, any ideas? I managed to get the job to start through simple slavery but once i was outfitted the cart wouldn't connect >.< any help would be appreciated!

If the cart doesn't connect it's because you failed to install the XPMSE Skeleton which is required (you can and should install the current version of that skeleton, the version listed is the minimum version that contains the "bone"). Only that skeleton has the required "bone" that allows the cart to be attached.

If the cart doesn't connect it's because you failed to install the XPMSE Skeleton which is required (you can and should install the current version of that skeleton, the version listed is the minimum version that contains the "bone"). Only that skeleton has the required "bone" that allows the cart to be attached.

I have the Skeleton that's in the requirements but it still doesn't seem to be working, it does say not to have any mods that override that but i don't know what could be the one overriding the skeleton, is there a special way to install it? I use mod organizer, Thank you for the help!

(edit) Trying to start the quest without simple slavery still doesn't work, it seems like its because the cart driver doesn't get off his cart to cast the spell 

post-870359-0-94657100-1480744027_thumb.png

post-870359-0-09049400-1480744034_thumb.png

I have the Skeleton that's in the requirements but it still doesn't seem to be working, it does say not to have any mods that override that but i don't know what could be the one overriding the skeleton, is there a special way to install it? I use mod organizer, Thank you for the help!

(edit) Trying to start the quest without simple slavery still doesn't work, it seems like its because the cart driver doesn't get off his cart to cast the spell

Open the XPMSE menu in MCM, it should say "You barely made it" for everything it lists.

You have MO, open the dislaog for the XPMSE mod in the left hand pane and use the Conflicts tab to see what mod might be overwriting the XPMSE files, moving that mod before XPMSE in the left hand pane or XPMSE after that mod (good idea is to keep XPMSE mod near the very end of your left hand pane).

i believe it was somewhere in the first 14 pages of the topic somebody else mentioned issues with the driver not getting off the cart, i'd suggest looking thru that to see if a solution was ever found for his issue or more to the point of what mod was found to be conflicting with it

Open the XPMSE menu in MCM, it should say "You barely made it" for everything it lists.

You have MO, open the dislaog for the XPMSE mod in the left hand pane and use the Conflicts tab to see what mod might be overwriting the XPMSE files, moving that mod before XPMSE in the left hand pane or XPMSE after that mod (good idea is to keep XPMSE mod near the very end of your left hand pane).

You were right, Ragdoll was overriding it somehow so i changed the load order and now it all works fine, thanks for the help ^^

You were right, Ragdoll was overriding it somehow so i changed the load order and now it all works fine, thanks for the help ^^

You have the right tools handy, take the time to explore their options so you can figure out the source of problems like this. Even little problems are easily found if you have an idea of what to look for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Merry Xmas!

Anyway I was told by others we no longer need HDT Heels since the NiOveride did the same thing and worked better. I was hoping to remove HDT Heels from my modlist since its very full but I noticed your mod still required it for some reason.

Could you please remove the dependancy from HDT Heels in the next update, and if not could you explain why its still necessary?

Merry Xmas!

Anyway I was told by others we no longer need HDT Heels since the NiOveride did the same thing and worked better. I was hoping to remove HDT Heels from my modlist since its very full but I noticed your mod still required it for some reason.

Could you please remove the dependancy from HDT Heels in the next update, and if not could you explain why its still necessary?

It's still necessary because DocClox hasn't updated this mod in a looong while. It's not necessarily no longer supported as much as it is on a hiatus. DocClox tends to drift between projects, from what I've seen. Last I saw he was dropping ideas left and right for fallout 4.

Although, DarkConsole made a blog post about enjoying (paraphrasing there, it was a more mature verb if memory serves me right) removing that dependency. So if you ask them nicely they might make us all a blog post to show how to remove this dependency ourselves.

Merry Xmas!

It's still necessary because DocClox hasn't updated this mod in a looong while. It's not necessarily no longer supported as much as it is on a hiatus. DocClox tends to drift between projects, from what I've seen. Last I saw he was dropping ideas left and right for fallout 4.

Although, DarkConsole made a blog post about enjoying (paraphrasing there, it was a more mature verb if memory serves me right) removing that dependency. So if you ask them nicely they might make us all a blog post to show how to remove this dependency ourselves.

Thanks for the info Ill be sure to ask.

NiOheels has youtube videos showing how to remove the dependency.

A link would be helpful to make sure Im finding the right one but I guess I can google it.

• 3 weeks later...

Having an issue where my feet land in the ground after beieng released from the cart. If I mount a horse, my character is sitting far to deep in the horses back.. Anyone can help with this? Seems to be a Nio override problem..

Or any chances for a HDT High Heels only version? I get this problem with almost every mod that relies on NioHH.