The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

After reading about 20 of these pages with no luck, I guess I'll ask you guys. The cart guy never casts a spell, or show any indications of doing anything really. I get the quest at the inn, ask him about the job and accept, he tells me to come back when I'm ready. Quest complets, I go back and say I'm ready to get work, conversation ends and nothing happnes. I can't ask again either because after the first time the option is gone, so I have to reload if I wanna ask again. As far as I can tell I have everything I need installed, and I've tried with 3 diffrent new games. Any ideas?

You have to be in a CLEAR Area, followers will often crowd into the area that needs to be clear and the "cart guy" won't cast his spell if there are people too close to you.

Little feedback:

Mod works now, sort of. I haven't been able to complete a delivery yet, though. Every time i tried, something got f_ed up. Sometimes after sex scences i can't pick up the carriage, another time i saved on a slope - just read now that's not a good idea. I guess, when im really bored, i'll try again ...

Pity, it could be a really fun mod.

thanks again for the help :)

Well here we go asking for help again. Seems to be my life as a non-programmer in the modded world.

I've read much of the forum and I have seen no direct solutions.

First off let me say I enjoy the mod and for at least one of my characters, who I am trying to keep out of adventuring, it is a godsend for the money. This character has made many successful runs in the past.

Situation: I take a new job in Whiterun (probably my 6-7th  on this character) to deliver cargo to Solitude. I (somehow) make it all the way there without running into anything that ravishes me or steels any cargo (well a couple of wolves tried but a lucky meeting with a group of Legionnaires took care of those for me). So I arrive in Solitude and talk to the driver. He takes off my bridle, I tell him I have a delivery and he inspects it. Tells me the seals look fine and casts his spell, poof I am now out of the yoke. We talk, and as usual the idiots have stored both my gear and the payment for the job in the Whiterun drivers Escrow chest. At this point I have all the right conversation options and can even sign up and start a new run from here but only during the let me out of this gear screen. Once I pass this screen no new options exist in the conversation options to take a new job.

I also have a conversation option with the driver to have sex for a free ride back to Whiterun, is that part of this mod or something else I have running ? (Solutions or something maybe). I can try it but the driver then just stands there fidgeting, like the game is trying to start an animation but gets caught in a loop. Eventually he turns away and just stands there. Any other converstion option ends the conversation then there are no new job offers.

I check the map and notice the deliver  package quest marker is still flagged to Solitude but there is also one for recover your gear back in Whiterun. Hmm, that's new. So I run all the way back to Whiterun. Driver there has zero mod centered conversation options for me and the Escrow chest is locked. 

I run the game on MO. I had not added, subtracted or modified a thing in my order or priority in ages (Hey if it's running with no issues and has what you want why fix it right?). So basically I had made no changes.

Since this has happened I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mod with absolutely zero difference in results. So I am stuck. Only thing I have left in my quiver is to go back to a save before I took the job in Whiterun and redo the entire trip, see if that makes any difference.

Has anyone else run into this or found a way to resolve it? Is there a console command for advancing the quest as there are in other mods? It "appears" to me that somewhere after arriving in Solitude some stage of the quest is not advancing, somewhere right after all the conversation about getting out of the gear, where is my money, why am I naked etc. but before the quest triggers as complete to allow the mod to move on.

Since I made no changes I cant see that load order would be an issue (the mod has worked well for ages) but is there a preferred location in your priority order that the mod likes?

Any help is appreciated folks. Thanks

I would like to try this mod out again, but there is no way I am going to install HDT HH back to my game. NiO meshes are already included to Devious Devices. I am not certain if removing the HDT HH dependency is as simple than just removing it from masters.

I will try it out later this week. Likely tomorrow. I wanted to first ask if someone has already tried this, or knows if that it will or will not work.

I would like to try this mod out again, but there is no way I am going to install HDT HH back to my game. NiO meshes are already included to Devious Devices. I am not certain if removing the HDT HH dependency is as simple than just removing it from masters.

I will try it out later this week. Likely tomorrow. I wanted to first ask if someone has already tried this, or knows if that it will or will not work.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/?

You SHOULD be able to remove the HDT stuff using the instructions in the video then import the nif for the current version of the bbots that already has the nio system in them.

Thank you. I am already using that.

My question is, if I can safely remove HDT HH dependency from SLUTS. The ESM file is set as a master to this mod. Will simply removing it from masters with xEDIT or Creation Kit be enough, now that NiO meshes are part of DD items, or will there be extra steps to safely remove the dependency?

Edit: Oh, I did not notice the text you had added. I will watch the video again.

Thank you. I am already using that.

My question is, if I can safely remove HDT HH dependency from SLUTS. The ESM file is set as a master to this mod. Will simply removing it from masters with xEDIT or Creation Kit be enough, now that NiO meshes are part of DD items, or will there be extra steps to safely remove the dependency?

The video shows removing the dependency so you should be able to do that safely.

I wanted to first ask if someone has already tried this, or knows if that it will or will not work.

I did all the required NiO editing, but when the mod attempt to equip the boots, the message appears "This device (S.L.U.T. Girl Boots) requires HDT Highheels System, which you do not have installed." It doesn't crash or anything... Just no boots.

This message isn't from the mod though. It happens with all DDe boots (v1.2.5), when equipping them through AddItemMenu.

Another oddity: Bjorlam, the Whiterun carriage driver, doesn't start the haul. When the PC announces that she's ready to haul some freight, he responds with "Let me see what I've got" but then just continues sandboxing. Could there be a conflict with Immersive Citizens? Anyway, the Markarth guy does respond correctly. So try him if Bjorlam doesn't work for you.

I wanted to first ask if someone has already tried this, or knows if that it will or will not work.

I did all the required NiO editing, but when the mod attempt to equip the boots, the message appears "This device (S.L.U.T. Girl Boots) requires HDT Highheels System, which you do not have installed." It doesn't crash or anything... Just no boots.

This message isn't from the mod though. It happens with all DDe boots (v1.2.5), when equipping them through AddItemMenu.

Another oddity: Bjorlam, the Whiterun carriage driver, doesn't start the haul. When the PC announces that she's ready to haul some freight, he responds with "Let me see what I've got" but then just continues sandboxing. Could there be a conflict with Immersive Citizens? Anyway, the Markarth guy does respond correctly. So try him if Bjorlam doesn't work for you.

devious devices expansion is currently 1.2.3 using nilo heels.

if you meant to say this error was in reference to a previous version of dde, such as the version posted on the page of sluts dde1.2.1 that'd be why you're getting the error. when morferous asked if the sluts boots could use the nilo heels as well, he's planning to use it with the updated dde version 1.2.3 that no longer requires hdt heels

devious devices expansion is currently 1.2.3 using nilo heels.

Thank you CliftonJD, I downgraded to 1.2.3 and that resolved the issue!

• 2 weeks later...

Due to other mods I have My character tries to relieve her sexual frustrations which leasds to a yoke animantion being played. this buggs the cart and the cart stops following me, what do I do?

report that to kimy with cursed loot, of all the things in cursed loot to toggle that needs it

Due to other mods I have My character tries to relieve her sexual frustrations which leasds to a yoke animantion being played. this buggs the cart and the cart stops following me, what do I do?

report that to kimy with cursed loot, of all the things in cursed loot to toggle that needs it

But the issue isn't with kimy's mod. It's with this mod. I don't know how it works but can't the creator of this mod just make the cart it's own object that can be toggled? Or maybe mark the yoke that is worn as the cart that way when it does glitch out like that at least I still have the yoke that is considered the delivery.

But the issue isn't with kimy's mod. It's with this mod. I don't know how it works but can't the creator of this mod just make the cart it's own object that can be toggled? Or maybe mark the yoke that is worn as the cart that way when it does glitch out like that at least I still have the yoke that is considered the delivery.

no, the owner of this mod hasn't been modding skyrim for a while now and when he was active kimy hadn't added this new issue with sexual frustrations while yoked or it could have been dealt with at the time. why intentionally add something (masturbate while yoked) to your mod (cursed loot)that makes another mod (sluts) stop functioning unless you intend to fix that mod yourself---that's what you need to be asking kimy if you still plan to use sluts

no, the owner of this mod hasn't been modding skyrim for a while now and when he was active kimy hadn't added this new issue with sexual frustrations while yoked or it could have been dealt with at the time. why intentionally add something (masturbate while yoked) to your mod (cursed loot)that makes another mod (sluts) stop functioning unless you intend to fix that mod yourself---that's what you need to be asking kimy if you still plan to use sluts

Shit. I see, alright. I'll go mention it to kimmy I guess.

If you get disconnected from the cart you should be able to walk to the cart and "Activate" it which should link the cart to you again.

I'm having an issue where I can't turn in the SLUTS quest (S.L.U.T.S.: Taking good care of your package). After I have a gagged unintelligible few words with the driver I'm supposed to hand in at, the "..." dialog option is the only option that shows up, and when I click it he simply says "I beg your pardon?". Any ideas?

Im going to go out on a limb here.... and say You have Maria Eden 2 installed. That mod blocks -all- gags from letting you speak. You will just make a muffled sound and the NPC will end the dialogue with "I beg your Pardon?"

If you want to play anything that relies on having dialogue while gagged to progress... best deactivate Maria Eden.

Thanks!!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I haed the same problem, disabling Maria Eden I resolved, thanks a lot!!

I finished these quest, very very nice, good work DocClox, thank very much  :D

I am getting the issue that when you arrive at the destination to turn in your cart, and after all of the dialogue telling you that you have to return to the start for your gear and payment, the quest does not seem to advance. I end up with a quest flag at the target as well as a quest tag back at the start location. In the journal it shows the deliver your cargo and return to your start to get your gear as still active.

If I return to the start location the storage chest is locked "requiring a key" and the driver has no dialogue for me.

Is there a console command for advancing the quest so I can force it along and get my gear back?

Thanks

This mod is finished ?

Last time I played it, it will just trigger a girl on carriage, and that's all.

there's enough content here so the female player can drive the cart to its destination, but at the same time it was somewhat abandoned by the author to play/mod another game at a time its not complete nor up-to-date  with its requirements

• 2 weeks later...

Well that's the thing, the cart get disconnected but the wooden carts bar follows me around like I'm connected, the cart itself just stays in place. It registers as connected to me but at the same time it doesn't count it when I turn in the cart.

Im going to go out on a limb here.... and say You have Maria Eden 2 installed. That mod blocks -all- gags from letting you speak. You will just make a muffled sound and the NPC will end the dialogue with "I beg your Pardon?"

If you want to play anything that relies on having dialogue while gagged to progress... best deactivate Maria Eden.

I had exactly the same problem, thanks!