The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have issues after being raped and not disconnecting from the cart to reconnect. I can't pull it and have to load an earlier save. Sometimes I do properly disconnect from it and can reconnect properly

So to fix it sometimes I have to quit to menu and load that save to get it to work rather than load from game. A few times I've had to quit to desktop but that generally fixes it, even if it is shooting everywhere just keep reloading and have multiple saves.

On 3/7/2018 at 3:01 AM, Hazman said:

I have issues after being raped and not disconnecting from the cart to reconnect. I can't pull it and have to load an earlier save. Sometimes I do properly disconnect from it and can reconnect properly

So to fix it sometimes I have to quit to menu and load that save to get it to work rather than load from game. A few times I've had to quit to desktop but that generally fixes it, even if it is shooting everywhere just keep reloading and have multiple saves.

sounds familiar...the modder ran out of time to put to fixing the mod then switched over to fallout if i remember right

• 4 weeks later...

the only problem i have is with the gag. i didn't get any dialogue other then 'mpfh' i can't finish the delivery because the npc where i have to deliver don't understand me.

I have nearly all the devious mods installed. Like assets, integration, expansion, regulation...... Can somebody help me?

7 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

the only problem i have is with the gag. i didn't get any dialogue other then 'mpfh' i can't finish the delivery because the npc where i have to deliver don't understand me.

I have nearly all the devious mods installed. Like assets, integration, expansion, regulation...... Can somebody help me?

If the gag is a ball gag and you are using DD 4.0, give yourself ink/paper/quill.  Ball gags got changed to be harder, but I think they are changing back next update.

30 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

If the gag is a ball gag and you are using DD 4.0, give yourself ink/paper/quill.  Ball gags got changed to be harder, but I think they are changing back next update.

the used gag is a ring gag. also it is the gag from this mod. s.l.u.t. gag. i tried the ink paper quill option. don't work at all

i didn't tested the ink/paper/quill option with other gags yet.

For those who get the bug where nothing happens when the carriage dude says "Let me see what I've got", try fast traveling to the current location.

For example, I do the quest at Bjorlam, nothing happens. So I fast travel to the Whiterun Stables, and then the quest triggers for me.

Not sure if this'll work for others, but it does for me.

On 4/7/2018 at 4:35 PM, Schalli1980 said:

the used gag is a ring gag. also it is the gag from this mod. s.l.u.t. gag. i tried the ink paper quill option. don't work at all

i didn't tested the ink/paper/quill option with other gags yet.

if i remember right cursed loot modifies that dialogues as well...and its a more recent change than sluts mod

Good news, DocClox has given me his blessing to release an updated version of S_L_U_T_S! While in some ways it will be a minor patch, expect the following new featues:

- An updated Pony Girl costume using newer DD pony girl accessories

- Any DDs the player is wearing that conflict with the pony girl costume will now be removed before the costume is applied. Unless they are a quest/blockgeneric device.

- Customize your Pony Girl costume in the MCM Menu. Pick a tail, color theme, and whether your arms are locked in the yoke or behind your back.

- Other new features that can be customized the MCM Menu:

- No Talking on the Job: The player can't communicate with most NPCs during a run. Well you can try, but you'll just get dismissed with a degrading comment :classic_rolleyes:

- Overtime Bonus: A cumulative multiplier that gets added to your pay each time you willingly take an additional run without stopping or losing cargo.

- Spontaneous Failure: Did some stealthy thief snatch the cargo while you weren't looking or were you just clumsy? A percent chance that flawless run you just did                                will be missing your cargo anyways:cold_sweat:

- After finishing a run and being released you can decide to change you mind and make another delivery rather than going to get your escrow by talking to the person you turned in your delivery to again.

- I'll look into trying to fix the tattoo removal bug, but no promises. UPDATE: Its done.

- UPDATE: The HDTHeels dependency has been removed, being unnecessary with the newer boots model and all the complaints about it.

Here's some WIP screenshots to tide everyone over. The first release should be ready by the weekend:

5ad79fd69d30d_bandicam2018-04-1814-28-53-976.thumb.png.ffc15c83604bd69b30ee626864d514ea.png5ad79fcdb5898_bandicam2018-04-1814-29-43-218.thumb.png.a74d70d7b7c2ca47237ae156fd7defc7.png5ad79fd26dd29_bandicam2018-04-1814-19-46-147.thumb.png.5e0eefa475d0c57971c3249d6823aa61.png

Alright, I got the custom costume colors up and running. You can use the MCM to pick one of 5 color themes (Black,Red,White,Blue,Pink) and choose one of 4 tails. Scrapped the "arms behind the back" yoke option because the clipping on those hoof mittens was insane:

zzCostumes1.thumb.png.9692f44e5d651b73e855dd93457e5ed4.pngzzCostumes2.thumb.png.f140039d9a045745e56af7d18ac1cdd8.png

As with the original mod you can choose a custom color tattoo or choose not to wear it at all if that bright green isn't meshing with your custom setup ;)

Oh no!:

5ad8e2a5af33a_bandicam2018-04-1913-38-27-339.thumb.png.6aaf444d2a5dfe67294a186caedbaced.png

The Spontaneous Failure rate has been successfully added. You can now set a % chance some or all of your cargo will go inexplicably missing when you reach your checkpoint. Useful for those whose version of Skyrim can't handle being flooded with armies of rapey bandits (like my script strangled version), or just want to add a little extra risk to their runs. Of course you can also set it to 0% if you never want the event to trigger.

@MrEsturk so seeing as you are updating this mod, any chance you would update doccllox's other mod? like instead of adding an end quest, just adding the option to doing new races? idk just curious and though i would ask. though it is pretty exciting to see this mod be updated so looking forward to that too.

12 minutes ago, johntrine said:

@MrEsturk so seeing as you are updating this mod, any chance you would update doccllox's other mod? like instead of adding an end quest, just adding the option to doing new races? idk just curious and though i would ask. though it is pretty exciting to see this mod be updated so looking forward to that too.

Ehhh... let me see what kind of toll finishing up this mod update takes on my before I go committing to patch up another :tongue:

3 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Ehhh... let me see what kind of toll finishing up this mod update takes on my before I go committing to patch up another :tongue:

Heh, yea loved the theme of this mod and it had the potential to be a really interesting bondage story as well.  I recall the test cell had lots of great ideas and props that never saw the light of day.  Best of luck with your work on it, simply having it in a more playable/bug-free state could make it worth including in a load order just as a Simple Slavery outcome.