The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

There is no fix. We'd need a better carriage/cart and no one has built one so...

Wouldn't this one do? The wheels don't turn and it isn't as large or high (for a yoke to be attached) but it seems stable..

That would be nice, just pitch it to DocClox.

I could be wrong, but I believe Doc has written this mod off and moved onto FO4 Four-Play stuff.  This hasn't been worked on in ages.

There is no fix. We'd need a better carriage/cart and no one has built one so...

Wouldn't this one do? The wheels don't turn and it isn't as large or high (for a yoke to be attached) but it seems stable..

I could be wrong, but I believe Doc has written this mod off and moved onto FO4 Four-Play stuff.  This hasn't been worked on in ages.

Doc comes back periodically. There are lots of other games out there but none have as much versatility and room for mods like Skyrim.

Of course you can try modifying it yourself.

Doc comes back periodically. There are lots of other games out there but none have as much versatility and room for mods like Skyrim.

Of course you can try modifying it yourself.

Modify it myself? Sounds a little adversarial and it surely needn't. Besides, I'm a graphics guy, not a coder.

I was only explaining that Doc hasn't done anything on this mod since shortly after it came out (an update or two), then the yoke / cart unhitch problem arose. That was late October 2015, so I consider that written off for the most part. Sure, Doc could come back and work on it, anything's possible.

"...none have as much versatility and room for mods like Skyrim."  Yup, I completely agree.

• 1 month later...

Greetings,

Great Mod, but I have an issue which ich hope one of you can halp me with:

S.L.U.T.S seems to run fine, no troubles until I reach the target NPC and just can say "mmmmph!" and get raped, bound in devices, to oblivion with my cart attached or reatached.

This is kind of entertaining but I´d like to Play further missions and other mods without reloading.

I read old Posts on this issue and tried several options: I turned the DevCursedLoot dialogues to 0, tried various parameters in various MCM menues of "devious SexLab mods",

and even tried to remove the S.L.U.T.S bridle by console commands which isn´t possible. since removeable Attribute seems to be set to 1.

If one of the MCM menues or the console removed the bridle, S.L.U.T.S´s dialogue about "what do you want to do? - - forcefully remove- - Endure - - open device" Pops up and my mouth is locked again.

All my devious and other mods should be up to date since I reinstalled my PC last week including skyrim, and have no other issues so far.

Any help would be appreciated

Greetz Blutwursst

Greetings,

Great Mod, but I have an issue which ich hope one of you can halp me with:

S.L.U.T.S seems to run fine, no troubles until I reach the target NPC and just can say "mmmmph!" and get raped, bound in devices, to oblivion with my cart attached or reatached.

This is kind of entertaining but I´d like to Play further missions and other mods without reloading.

I read old Posts on this issue and tried several options: I turned the DevCursedLoot dialogues to 0, tried various parameters in various MCM menues of "devious SexLab mods",

and even tried to remove the S.L.U.T.S bridle by console commands which isn´t possible. since removeable Attribute seems to be set to 1.

If one of the MCM menues or the console removed the bridle, S.L.U.T.S´s dialogue about "what do you want to do? - - forcefully remove- - Endure - - open device" Pops up and my mouth is locked again.

All my devious and other mods should be up to date since I reinstalled my PC last week including skyrim, and have no other issues so far.

Any help would be appreciated

Greetz Blutwursst

i  haven't had any chance to retest this mod with the updated cursed loot dialogue overrides...i would suggest making a separate save then attempting to completely disable cursed loot thru its mcm and if that's still not enough attempt a second try after uninstalling cursed loot and another fresh game...if that doesn't work then i'd say likely there's another mod overiding your devious mmph dialogues so sluts dialogues no longer work as they should

Thnx for the reply CJD,

I´ll give it a try in the next days. and maybe activate S.L.U.T.S in the beginning with ist prerequisites and afterwards the other (countless) mods.

(If somebdody would have the dexterity and will to put all major SL mods in a working package I would donate at least as much as I payed for the original game!!)

Regards Blutwursst

Well, well It was the obvious...

Mod called DD gags+, although with no MCM menu (thought it adds new gags...), seems to cancel the ability to finish the quest by talking.

SO Long B

Thnx for the reply CJD,

I´ll give it a try in the next days. and maybe activate S.L.U.T.S in the beginning with ist prerequisites and afterwards the other (countless) mods.

(If somebdody would have the dexterity and will to put all major SL mods in a working package I would donate at least as much as I payed for the original game!!)

Regards Blutwursst

Well, well It was the obvious...

Mod called DD gags+, although with no MCM menu (thought it adds new gags...), seems to cancel the ability to finish the quest by talking.

SO Long B

that mod is too old for the current dd version...likely why it caused an issue

Is it possible to have NPCs/Followers pull the carts?

No but they can be quite useful at fighting off attackers.

Turn the tables dammit! Make it so the followers pull the cart while PC sits in the back  :D  :D  :D

I'v got a problem:

I started the quest with Bjorlam in Whiterun and when i try to move with the cart he don't move with me. I tried to activate it but does nothing

You must have the XPMSE skeleton or the cart will never work.

I have got XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended v3.94

I'v got a problem:

I started the quest with Bjorlam in Whiterun and when i try to move with the cart he don't move with me. I tried to activate it but does nothing

I've had that issue too, and never did figure out why.  Ultimately I chalked it up to S.L.U.T.S. being somewhat incompatible with current updates from other mods and disabled it.

I'v got a problem:

Double check and make sure nothing has overwritten it. Also when you try to attach to the cart are you standing between the bars on the cart? There have been a few times when I also had to try to attach several times before it would stay attached.

I think this Mod suffers a bit because Skyrim's TetherToHorse function is kind of hokey, as in, it can be used once and only once. So animations interrupt the tethering, and then after 1 activate, you're pretty well stuck.

Can anybody think up a way around this?

Try again. Sometimes it's taken a dozen tries but I've always been able to get my girl back into the traces and pulling the cart again unless the cart got into that weirdness where it starts shooting allover the landscape like a balloon that isn't tied, then the only recourse is to reload an earlier save.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone tell me what content+ does this quest/mod covers? So far I know you drag a cart from one city to another and have to do so again on the way back. Is that basically it? Or is there more to it? Just curious becuz I like this mod a lot and was just wondering how far you can go with this. thx

7 minutes ago, YamiYamichan said:

Everything works fine, but the cart doesn't connect...

basically im running to city to city with nothing but a yolk and a bunch of tats on me... kind of defeats the purpose... it is a fun mod but the cart not connecting kind of ruins it... anyway to fix it?

You're missing something. Probably a good enough skeleton.

On 11/25/2017 at 6:43 AM, YamiYamichan said:

Everything works fine, but the cart doesn't connect...

basically im running to city to city with nothing but a yolk and a bunch of tats on me... kind of defeats the purpose... it is a fun mod but the cart not connecting kind of ruins it... anyway to fix it?

If the cart doesn't connect you aren't using the XPMSE Skeleton, nothing else will do.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?  <---- This Skeleton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So, question about that Tats from this mod...The color doesn't seem to change at all no matter the slavetats/racemenu settings.  Hand Prints, Dirt, etc.  Only the "colorable" specific ones are adjustable.

I think the issue is directly from the .dds files, because I tried adding them in a completely separate overlay mod (with different paths/file names) with the same issue, but I could be wrong.

How would I go about correcting this?

• 2 weeks later...