The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

Hi, i gave this mod another try, but it's really laggy since i have the sluts tats, log attached. Also: with 'help sluts' there seem to be a lot of quests i didn't get yet, are they implemented at all? What do i have to do to get them? All i could do so far is the delivery, help shows quests with something like "we have your carriage' and something about a blowjob...

Papyrus.0.log

Hi, i gave this mod another try, but it's really laggy since i have the sluts tats, log attached. Also: with 'help sluts' there seem to be a lot of quests i didn't get yet, are they implemented at all? What do i have to do to get them? All i could do so far is the delivery, help shows quests with something like "we have your carriage' and something about a blowjob...

haven't opened up tesedit to see the other dialogs, but there's a couple possibilities on this

1: I think the "blowjob for a ride" had to be disabled until further work could be done with it

2: there's also a simple slavery outcome to be locked into sluts as a carriage slave

looking at your log a good portion of your lag is coming from zzestrus mod from nexus, i'd recommend replacing that with the sexlab repack or remove it altogether(huge spam from that mod)...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/page-7

So, I took the liberty of putting everything you need in a compressed file. 
(updated: removed "estruschaurus.bsa" - not used)

what it contains: 

- Actor events 2.22
- Estrus Chaurus+ (by Min)
- Alternative tentacle textures and Alternative machine textures
- Estrus for Skyrim (no mod, no scripts, only the necessary things ;)  )

install with a mod manager, run FNIS and LOOT.

now, start Skyrim with only "Actor Events" enabled

1. load your save and wait for the registration of AE in MCM menu (a few seconds)
2. save and quit game

3. now activate EstrusChaurus.esp and restart the game
4. load the previous save (actor event register new mod but no MCM menu for Estrus Chaurus at this time)
5. wait a few seconds and save again
6. reload immediately the last save and now EstrusChaurus MCM menu will appear.

..set the parameters and profit :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Min
just a few things I've noticed in your version:

the birthing animation is of a previous version (3.35.3 perhaps?)
in a jbezorg changelog:

2013.12.26 - Release 3.35.4 - Birthing animation swapped to a more appropriate missionary. No more butt in the air. Moans from breast/belly/butt growth now uses the SexLab voice you've selected.

Chaurus becomes giant in sexlab forward/reverse animation (in the jbezorg version was correct).
maybe it's a problem with the new version of SexLab.. or perhaps it only happens to me.. (I installed Nasty Critters)

everything else seems to work quite well.
thanks a lot!

edit: I may have found the birth animation

jbezorg zzestrusbreedereffectscript  ->  line 62     "Debug.SendAnimationEvent(kTarget, "Missionary_A1_S"+iAnimationIndex)"
Min  zzestrusbreedereffectscript   -> line 62           "Debug.SendAnimationEvent(kTarget, "Arrok_Missionary_A1_S"+iAnimationIndex)"

however, I prefer the previous version of the animation  - "bleedout"

state BIRTHING
	event OnBeginState()
		Debug.Trace("_EC_::state::BIRTHING")
		while ( kTarget.IsOnMount() || Utility.IsInMenuMode() )
			Utility.Wait( 2.0 )
		endWhile
		Debug.SendAnimationEvent(kTarget, "BleedOutStart")
		Utility.Wait( 10.0 )

;iBirthingLoops = Utility.RandomInt( 6, 10 )
		if bIsFemale
			kTarget.AddItem(zzEstrusChaurusFluid, 1, true)
			kTarget.EquipItem(zzEstrusChaurusFluid, true, true)
			kTarget.AddItem(zzEstrusChaurusMilkR, 1, true)
			kTarget.EquipItem(zzEstrusChaurusMilkR, true, true)
			kTarget.AddItem(zzEstrusChaurusMilkL, 1, true)
			kTarget.EquipItem(zzEstrusChaurusMilkL, true, true)
		endIf
		oviposition()
	endEvent

event OnEndState()
		Debug.SendAnimationEvent(kTarget, "BleedOutStop")
	endEvent

event OnUpdate()
		; catch any pending updates
	endEvent
endState

another mod causing problems here it looks like you're using MF_RadiantProstitution which is so obsolete it's using a modified jcontainer and has issues with the newer skse-disable that, if you're just looking to be a prostitute i'd recommend sl working girl

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/353-wip-sexlabworkinggirl-version-7-updated-december-30-2015/

then there's actor events....1 of the most troublesome mods I've ever seen, after updating to the sexlab estrus chaurus repack quoted above, update the sl estrus chaurus mod over top of the files so actor events can be disabled as well

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1033-estrus-chaurus/

some other things spamming up the log a bit as well, but those might clear up after fixing the above mods and cleaning the save then give game time to update if the save isn't lost already

remember to completely uninstall the bad mods and make new saves before cleaning them with the tool

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

then replace those mods as listed

snip

looking at your log a good portion of your lag is coming from zzestrus mod from nexus, i'd recommend replacing that with the sexlab repack or remove it altogether(huge spam from that mod)...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/353-wip-sexlabworkinggirl-version-7-updated-december-30-2015/

another mod causing problems here it looks like you're using MF_RadiantProstitution which is so obsolete it's using a modified jcontainer and has issues with the newer skse-disable that, if you're just looking to be a prostitute i'd recommend sl working girl

then there's actor events....1 of the most troublesome mods I've ever seen, after updating to the sexlab estrus chaurus repack quoted above, update the sl estrus chaurus mod over top of the files so actor events can be disabled as well

some other things spamming up the log a bit as well, but those might clear up after fixing the above mods and cleaning the save then give game time to update if the save isn't lost already

remember to completely uninstall the bad mods and make new saves before cleaning them with the tool

I know that estrus caused a lot of spam, but besides that i didn't have problems so far, i had it in many playthroughs installed and really lags happened only this time after the slut tats were added. It might have different reasons though, i've played darkinvestigations and removed it after that, maybe that caused some trouble. Since i didn't do anything except darkinvestigations and some transporting, the save isn't important and i'll probably start a new game anyways, but i wasn't aware of Mins/Saeros version, sounds promising, thank you very much. :)

About S.L.U.T.S.: if there isn't any content except running with my cart, i probably won't use it much... during my first try, i had a lot of bugs when defeat/helpless triggered with my cart (it disappeared/flew away/was broken a mile above ground), and without both it's only half the fun to use that mod, and the tours are too long. It's a great idea though and i hope Doc will come back from FO and make some improvements, the same for quayl.

Maybe i'll use it as a radiant outcome of Simply Slavery, but for now there are some mods i didn't try yet or i want to try again with different questline.

snip

I know that estrus caused a lot of spam, but besides that i didn't have problems so far, i had it in many playthroughs installed and really lags happened only this time after the slut tats were added. It might have different reasons though, i've played darkinvestigations and removed it after that, maybe that caused some trouble. Since i didn't do anything except darkinvestigations and some transporting, the save isn't important and i'll probably start a new game anyways, but i wasn't aware of Mins/Saeros version, sounds promising, thank you very much. :)

About S.L.U.T.S.: if there isn't any content except running with my cart, i probably won't use it much... during my first try, i had a lot of bugs when defeat/helpless triggered with my cart (it disappeared/flew away/was broken a mile above ground), and without both it's only half the fun to use that mod, and the tours are too long. It's a great idea though and i hope Doc will come back from FO and make some improvements, the same for quayl.

Maybe i'll use it as a radiant outcome of Simply Slavery, but for now there are some mods i didn't try yet or i want to try again with different questline.

that's about where i'm at with it now

Hi all,

The intro quest has bugged out for me and when I talk to the Carriage Driver for the first time I can't continue the quest. Would someone be able to provide me the quest ID so for that so that I can reset it / set it to the next stage?

Cheers

what stage of the quest is bugged - what all have you done in the quest at this point, there's a flyer after speaking with innkeepers then read it, then talk to drivers<<--how much of that is done or what wasc said to the driver

hi, dont know if anyone asked this before, is it possible to remove requirement for hdthighheel.esm? DCL5.3 and SL1.61b dont need it any more, yours is the only mod i load now that still needs it

that may be so, but the modder who made this is gone to fallout

hi, dont know if anyone asked this before, is it possible to remove requirement for hdthighheel.esm? DCL5.3 and SL1.61b dont need it any more, yours is the only mod i load now that still needs it

well thats a shame, this mod had potential, wish the modder would allow access for someone to tidy up the loose ends then and update it, but theres a few other mods that could do with a refresh too

well thats a shame, this mod had potential, wish the modder would allow access for someone to tidy up the loose ends then and update it, but theres a few other mods that could do with a refresh too

you're welcome to message him if you'd like to try it

just be sure to inform him you're asking about sluts for skyrim, he's looking into making mods for fallout

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not seeing the boots and my character wont tether to the cart. Am I just really screwing up?

read the other posts on how to fix the cart, its a skeleton issue EVERYTIME

next the boots were based on an older version of ddexpansion and as such will still require hdt heels system to work

I'm not seeing the boots and my character wont tether to the cart. Am I just really screwing up?

read the other posts on how to fix the cart, its a skeleton issue EVERYTIME

next the boots were based on an older version of ddexpansion and as such will still require hdt heels system to work

shawty you da best... you da you da best

this mod should be marked abandoned

I ruined breakfast trying to get this mod to work (boiled three eggs into oblivion).

Everything seemed to work except the carriage drivers who are deficient, somehow.

The arrow pointing to the destination-carriage driver never seems to disappear.

He checks the seal, it's intact (or not), and then it all sort of goes to shit.

"why am I naked?"

"where is my stuff?"

"Yada whatever?"

And I sort of slink off back to dispatch, where my stuff is, except the quest log never really says I delivered anything.

Dispatch has a locked trunk (well it was open the first time, locked the second time)

so damnit, I just unlocked the freaking thing and walked away.

I Love this quest-mod-thingy!

Except for me it's like playing with a beloved broken toy

That is a shame. If Doc went to Fallout then this one which looked interesting, and another one the QAYL (Quick as you Like) mod will also be abandon without ever being finished.

That is a shame. If Doc went to Fallout then this one which looked interesting, and another one the QAYL (Quick as you Like) mod will also be abandon without ever being finished.

Doc has gone to play other games several times and keeps coming back here because other games aren't as actually interesting as you can make Skyrim.

In short, he takes breaks from Skyrim and often comes back with new ideas. He may have had additional plans for this mod but it's quite usable as is.

Doc has gone to play other games several times and keeps coming back here because other games aren't as actually interesting as you can make Skyrim.

In short, he takes breaks from Skyrim and often comes back with new ideas. He may have had additional plans for this mod but it's quite usable as is.

good to hear it, may be gone for a bit, but not abandoned :cool:

good to hear it, may be gone for a bit, but not abandoned :cool:

That is good to hear. I just came back to Skyrim myself, as Fallout 4 was/is a huge disappointment.

Well after playing around with it for a little while I noticed a few minor hiccups, and a major hiccup. 

The Minor:

All was going fine with a delivery from Whiterun to Riften (besides the 3 bandits that decided to "ravage" me on the way). Got to Riften alive (no thanks to the 20 bear swarm chasing me) got the goods delivered but when told to make a second delivery to "pay" for the things the bandits took, no cart spawned. Same happened the second time when I got to Markarth from Riften.

The Major:

After I got to Markarth I was nearly starving to death (RND functionality) with no access to food I carry in a spell chest (arms bound and all, no spells). So while it kept sending me on the delivery loop with no cart spawning I was slowing dying with RND.

Fun mod but, until RND compatibility is up and or added I (sadly) can not play with this mod any further.