The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

well atleast u can do something..im just up to the point where u get the cart behind u (whiterun) and all that stuff but the cart doesnt follow me :D so what i wanna say here is. everything works as it should work except the cart itself..and yes i spammed "f" on the cart for like 10minuts to attach on me but still when im walking its not following.

well atleast u can do something..im just up to the point where u get the cart behind u (whiterun) and all that stuff but the cart doesnt follow me :D so what i wanna say here is. everything works as it should work except the cart itself..and yes i spammed "f" on the cart for like 10minuts to attach on me but still when im walking its not following.

From the Original Post:

A Word About Skeletons:

You need an up to date skeleton. Specifically you need Groovtama's XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and you need the latest version. This is because the process that tethers you to the cart uses a bone usually only found in horse skeletons. If you don't have this skeleton, the tethering will not work and will not be able to pull the cart.

Note that this is not the same as XP32's similarly named skeleton mod. You need Groovtama's mod, and you need to make sure nothing else overwrites the skeleton.

When you have a problem with a mod, you can save yourself a lot of time and trouble by reviewing the original post first. Sometimes things that didn't make sense to you before you tried the mod will become much clearer once you've tried a mod.

im currently using the latest skeleton from groovtama..thats why im a bit confused.

well within 314active mods its a bit hard to find a culprit if its not the skeleton, but i dont have anything installed which will alter my skeleton.

anyway in some months i will completly reinstall skyrim+mods maybe it will work then.

im currently using the latest skeleton from groovtama..thats why im a bit confused.

well within 314active mods its a bit hard to find a culprit if its not the skeleton, but i dont have anything installed which will alter my skeleton.

anyway in some months i will completly reinstall skyrim+mods maybe it will work then.

if you're using mo then move xpmse further down the list on the left pane and the right pane both sides of mo should show xpmse loaded last

if you're not using mo, then you might need to reinstall your skeleton files, But you could save yourself some trouble by looking at the mcm for xpmse, it'll have a screen on it telling you if everything is ok Or it'll say what you missed during your xpmse setup

You don't think you have installed anything that alters the skeleton, except there are far too many mods out there that "helpfully" provide skeletons (almost always obsolete) without actually noting that they do.

If you are using MO, it's real simple to find out if some other mod has overwritten the skeleton since there's a little lightning icon in the flags column of the left hand mods pane showing the conflicts status of a mod (no lightning icon = no conflicts at all, "hollow" icon means all files are conflicted, Plus and Minus next to lightning indicate mod overwrites and is overwritten respectively). You can get the exact list of conflicted files from the Conflicts tab of the Information dialog for the mod (right click on the mod in the left hand pane and select "Information").

thx for all ur help i just reinstalled xpsme and will see if it helps. Before i reinstalled i always declined to overwrite my skeleton if a mod wanted to just as groove said it in his faq.

but well i will see, if it still doesnt work i have to wait a bit, because on august i get my internet upgrade from 3k to 100k (3k=360kb/s, 100k between 10-14mb/s) and with that i will completely reinstall my skyrim + mods, with my current internet it takes to long.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I don't know if this is still being developed, but I'd like to give a small feedback/bugreport.

First of all, the mod works well most of the time, the main functions work perfectly, great work!

The only serious issue I saw was that after a rape scene (due to other mods which take advantage of a yoked woman) reattaching to the carriage can be risky. Sometimes the carriage gets catapulted somewhere to be never found again. Saving before the operation is a must.

Other small, not serious issues:

- when first getting the gear, the yoke animation triggers only well after the whole dialog scene - until then the character just stands there with her hands out of the yoke. It is rather immersion-breaking.

- I disabled tattoos in MCM, which led to 2 small issues.

- the dirty skin still appeared (emergency Tattoo remover removed it)

- the NPCs still talked to the character like she was tattooed.

- after completing a haul successfully, you are expected to go back to the original carriage driver for your stuff. If anything happens to you during this time (sex), you get messages that someone was helping themselves to your goods.

- I'm not sure if you can do anything with the next one, but here it is: it is hard to reload a savegame what you do during a quest. The carriage may or may not be there or behave in a very strange way, for example it is attached to the character but it is floating and it is in some awkward angle

I'd like to see more features.

- a pointer which shows the catapulted carriage or even better, a way to teleport back the carriage close to the character when it flew away

- carriage drivers in every settlement

- ability to choose destination

- option to carry your stuff with you on the carriage (unaccessible)

- maybe with a risk of losing some of your own money if you are being robbed

- sometimes meet other NPC carriages on the road

- longer hauls earn more money

- SLUTS ranking, meaning the more successful hauls you have (sum of earned money), the better equipment you get. Basically that could mean different, better looking restraints and/or tattoos. Or enchanted restraints which give health, stamina, speed boost.

I'd have more ideas, but it is already a long post.

Thanks for the mod!

• 4 weeks later...

So first of all, your requirements state we need DDi & DDx

Then not too far under it, it says this

"incompatible with recent versions DDi/DDx and causes problems if installed."

So wtf are we supposed to do? Install old versions of DDi & DDx? You need to clean up the mod decription.

So far SLUTS is only making my game crash.

no, you need to read the other posts, the author has already stated he's taking a break from skyrim to play and mod fallout4 so there could be quite a while before anything changes

So wtf are we supposed to do? Install old versions of DDi & DDx? You need to clean up the mod decription.

You've misread, dd_restrained is incompatible with the recent versions of DDi and DDx, not The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service. So there shouldn't be an issue with DDi and DDx.

You've misread, dd_restrained is incompatible with the recent versions of DDi and DDx, not The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service. So there shouldn't be an issue with DDi and DDx.

if using a recent version of ddi and ddx you will still have the requirements of the previous versions that were around when this was made - so hdt heels are required for this to work as the updated dd is what made use of nilo heels

File Name: The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

File Submitter: DocClox

File Submitted: 03 Oct 2015

File Category: Quests

Requires: ZAP, DDa/DDi/DDx, SlaveTats, XP32MSE and dependencies thereof

7J3WJKz.png

Summary:

The carriage drivers of Skyrim have banded together to form the Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service, and they're looking to take on staff.

Talk to a carriage driver, one of the stewards or an innkeeper to get started.

Detail:

It's a ponygirl mod. You get locked into a yoke, hooked up to a cart and told to pull it to another city. For which you get paid. Unless too many bandits have their way with you on the way. If that happens they'll pilfer from the cart as well, and you can end up owing money to the Company. But that's not a problem: They'll just send on another run until you can pay off all the arrears. Isn't that nice of them?

Requirements:

A Word About Skeletons:

You need an up to date skeleton. Specifically you need Groovtama's XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and you need the latest version. This is because the process that tethers you to the cart uses a bone usually only found in horse skeletons. If you don't have this skeleton, the tethering will not work and will not be able to pull the cart.

Note that this is not the same as XP32's similarly named skeleton mod. You need Groovtama's mod, and you need to make sure nothing else overwrites the skeleton.

Options:

S.L.U.T.S. does add some sex content, but for the most part it relies on other mods. Recommended are Deviously Helpless and Defeat. SD+ and Death Alternative may also be useful.

Additionally,S.L.U.T.S. is designed to work with Simple Slavery and integration with Bathing In Skyrim is underway. Also planned is compatibility with Frostfall and Realistic Needs and Diseases.

Better Fast Travel works with SLUTS although currently only the vanilla drivers have jobs for you.

Incompatibilities:

Complete Fast Travel Overhaul. This one removes all the stock carriage drivers and replaces them with clones. I plan on being able to work around that eventually, but it may take a little time.

dd_restrained: incompatible with recent versions DDi/DDx and causes problems if installed.

Optional Tat Pack:

The tat pack download is purely for the folks who want the tats but not the mod itself. (Usually for the dirty handprints, I find). If you have the mod, the tats are already included.

Future Development:

Various evolutions in the terms of service are planned, as well as a number of variant missions and side quests. Nothing major and all very modular. The missions are all started by ScriptEvents, so it shouldn't be too hard to write third party add-ons if anyone's interested.

A bridge for Simple Slavery is also in the works.

Warning:

This mod is reasonably stable and shouldn't break your game. Nevertheless, we are messing around with the limits of what the CK can do here so:

KEEP A SAVE

Thank you :)

Credits:

ZaZ for the cart

darkconsole for working out how to tether it

Groovtama for the skeleton

Pikachu345, Content Consumer and ChocoTheRed for testing

download.png

Click here to download this file

i have this mod and it looks great and all but im not tethering to the cart or pulling it for some reason i have everything installed as it should be but just incase heres a list of my mods and load order. ok i did have groovtamas skeleton but for some reason it doesnt show on LOOT or Mod Organizer.

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Dawnguard.esm

3  3 HearthFires.esm

4  4 Dragonborn.esm

5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6  6 ApachiiHair.esm

7  7 ApachiiHairFemales.esm

8  8 Evil Lair of Hydra.esm

9  9 hdtHighHeel.esm

10  a paradise_halls.esm

11  b SexLab.esm

12  c SexLabAroused.esm

13  d ZaZAnimationPack.esm

14  e Devious Devices - Assets.esm

15  f BeeingFemale.esm

16 10 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

17 11 daymoyl.esm

18 12 UndergroundBathhouse.esm

19 13 LrsamwaysModFeatures.esm

20 14 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

21 15 CreatureFramework.esm

22 16 Weightless Items - Weapons (All Weapons).esp

23 17 AOS.esp

24 18 DragonShoutVoice.esp

25 19 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp

26 1a 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowerRes_HighSpawn.esp

27 1b AMatterOfTime.esp

28 1c Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp

29 1d CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp

30 1e Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp

31 1f Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp

32 20 CastleVolkiharImmersive.esp

33 21 PinetreeLodge.esp

34 22 ProudspireRemodel.esp

35 23 MoreBanditCamps(Explorer'sEdition).esp

36 24 Weightless Items - Armor (All Armor, Jewelry, Shields).esp

37 25 Weightless Items - Mongoose Mix.esp

38 26 PTAlchemyFoodOverhaul_BetterSorting.esp

39 27 PTAlchemyFoodOverhaul.esp

40 28 Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp

41 29 Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp

42 2a Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp

43 2b PTAlchemyOverhaul_ONLY_BetterSorting.esp

44 2c PTAlchemyOverhaul_ONLY.esp

45 2d Headbomb's Better Sorting - Books.esp

46 2e Better Skill and Quest Books Names - BS.esp

47 2f SexLabDefeat.esp

48 30 RaceMenu.esp

49 31 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

50 32 SkyUI.esp

51 33 AHZmoreHUD.esp

52 34 Ballet Boots.esp

53 35 NewVampChainsCuirass.esp

54 36 NewVampChainsGloves.esp

55 37 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

56 38 Skyrim Sexy Remodeled Clothes for UNPB.esp

57 39 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

58 3a Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

59 3b TBSC_BodySuit.esp

60 3c TriRings of Powers v1.0.esp

61 3d TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp

62 3e Captured Dreams.esp

63 3f staffxp.esp

64 40 SexLab-Stories.esp

65 41 snowprincetomb.esp

66 42 Thieves Guild Requirements.esp

67 43 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

68 44 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

69 45 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

70 46 HentaiCreatures.esp

71 47 TheFrontier.esp

72 48 sanguinesDebauchery.esp

73 49 AdalMatar.esp

74 4a ub_cell_bedroom.esp

75 4b ub_cell_darkarea.esp

76 4c ub_cell_cavern.esp

77 4d ub_cell_kitchen.esp

78 4e ub_cell_teleportroom.esp

79 4f Headbomb's Better Sorting - Spells.esp

80 50 PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

81 51 SimpleSlavery.esp

82 52 prostitutes.esp

83 53 JackGaMonsterAddon.esp

84 54 ImmersiveSpells.esp

85 55 MyConjuration-Vanilla.esp

86 56 Marriable Serana.esp

87 57 HeroineDistress.esp

88 58 MoreConjuration.esp

89 59 Storefront.esp

90 5a SexLab_Dialogues.esp

91 5b BoatTravel.esp

92 5c invisiblehoodv2.esp

93 5d More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp

94 5e S_L_U_T_S.esp

95 5f submissivelola.esp

96 60 sextoys-calyps-2.esp

97 61 ub_apachii_hair.esp

98 62 ub_cell_armory.esp

99 63 Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ammo.esp

100 64 Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Weightless).esp

101 65 Headbomb's Better Sorting - Food (Weightless).esp

102 66 Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ingredients.esp

103 67 Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (PseudoVanilla).esp

104 68 FireAndIceOverhaul.esp

105 69 HelmetToggle2.02b.esp

106 6a Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp

107 6b Unlimited_Amulets.esp

108 6c Ultimate Conjuration Wizard.esp

109 6d Spousetocustomhome.esp

110 6e Deviously Enslaved.esp

111 6f paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

112 70 daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

113 71 Sneak Tools.esp

114 72 CBCraftableRobes.esp

115 73 Thunderfury - Johnskyrim.esp

116 74 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

117 75 Shadowmarks.esp

118 76 ibanstaff.esp

119 77 R18pn - lingerie Set.esp

120 78 DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp

121 79 Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

122 7a Shiny Catsuits.esp

123 7b Elewin Pumps 2.esp

124 7c ConjurationMadnessModv1.esp

125 7d Devious Deviants.esp

126 7e Ten Slots for Enchanting vanilla.esp

127 7f PTFoodOverhaul_ONLY.esp

128 80 pick100.esp

129 81 Uncapped Perks - Magic.esp

130 82 Uncapped Perks - Combat + Stealth.esp

131 83 Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp

132 84 Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp

133 85 DartHairColorsAll.esp

134 86 Marriable Serana HF.esp

135 87 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

136 88 Bulk Breakdown - DG.esp

137 89 RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

138 8a ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp

139 8b AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp

140 8c TrueEyes.esp

141 8d Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp

142 8e Dart'sMakeUpColorsAll.esp

143 8f Merta Black Rose Armor.esp

144 90 DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp

145 91 FNIS.esp

146 92 TBBP_Ribbon_Armor.esp

147 93 Nakrulz's Zipsuit.esp

148 94 Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp

149 95 Bulk Breakdown - HF+DB.esp

150 96 SexLabWerewolves.esp

151 97 Bulk Breakdown - DB+DG.esp

152 98 Advanced Horses.esp

153 99 Bulk Breakdown - DB+DG+HF.esp

154 9a ub_adoption_hearthfire_extention.esp

155 9b ub_tapestry.esp

156 9c ub_invite_any_npc.esp

157 9d CollegeApplication.esp

158 9e Bulk Breakdown - HF+DG.esp

159 9f Bulk Breakdown - Vanilla.esp

160 a0 AnnaDruidConjuration.esp

161 a1 Bulk Breakdown - DB.esp

162 a2 KJ Tattoos 2K.esp

163 a3 Bijin Wives.esp

164 a4 Bulk Breakdown - HF.esp

165 a5 DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

166 a6 AOS2_FIO Patch.esp

167 a7 Boat Travel - Dragonborn.esp

168 a8 Devious Devices - Equip.esp

169 a9 Luminescent Luna Moths - 101BugsHD LowRes.esp

170 aa StaffEnchanting.esp

171 ab Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp

PTAlchemyOverhaul_SkillRate_0_5.esp

172 ac DeviouslyHelpless.esp

173 ad Apocalypse - Dragonborn Staff Crafting.esp

174 ae Nakrulz's Latex Corset.esp

175 af Improved staff uses dragonborn+dawnguard.esp

176 b0 BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

177 b1 mslDeviousCaptures.esp

PTAlchemyOverhaul_SkillRate_0_75.esp

PTAlchemyOverhaul_SkillRate_0_33.esp

178 b2 PTAlchemyOverhaul_SkillRate_1_0.esp

179 b3 ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp

180 b4 Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp

181 b5 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp

182 b6 Brawl Bugs CE.esp

183 b7 mslVampiricThirst.esp

184 b8 Vampire_NoSunDamage_Hoods&Helmets.esp

185 b9 SlaveTats.esp

186 ba SkyrimBound.esp

187 bb NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

188 bc MoreNastyCritters.esp

189 bd AlwaysPickUpBooks.esp

190 be Extended UI.esp

191 bf PerksUI.esp

192 c0 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

193 c1 Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

194 c2 Realistic Weapon Positions.esp

File Name: The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

7J3WJKz.png

Summary:

The carriage drivers of Skyrim have banded together to form the Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service, and they're looking to take on staff.

Detail:

It's a ponygirl mod. You get locked into a yoke, hooked up to a cart and told to pull it to another city. For which you get paid. Unless too many bandits have their way with you on the way. If that happens they'll pilfer from the cart as well, and you can end up owing money to the Company. But that's not a problem: They'll just send on another run until you can pay off all the arrears. Isn't that nice of them?

Requirements:

A Word About Skeletons:

Options:

S.L.U.T.S. does add some sex content, but for the most part it relies on other mods. Recommended are Deviously Helpless and Defeat. SD+ and Death Alternative may also be useful.

Additionally,S.L.U.T.S. is designed to work with Simple Slavery and integration with Bathing In Skyrim is underway. Also planned is compatibility with Frostfall and Realistic Needs and Diseases.

Better Fast Travel works with SLUTS although currently only the vanilla drivers have jobs for you.

Incompatibilities:

Complete Fast Travel Overhaul. This one removes all the stock carriage drivers and replaces them with clones. I plan on being able to work around that eventually, but it may take a little time.

dd_restrained: incompatible with recent versions DDi/DDx and causes problems if installed.

Optional Tat Pack:

The tat pack download is purely for the folks who want the tats but not the mod itself. (Usually for the dirty handprints, I find). If you have the mod, the tats are already included.

Future Development:

Various evolutions in the terms of service are planned, as well as a number of variant missions and side quests. Nothing major and all very modular. The missions are all started by ScriptEvents, so it shouldn't be too hard to write third party add-ons if anyone's interested.

Warning:

This mod is reasonably stable and shouldn't break your game. Nevertheless, we are messing around with the limits of what the CK can do here so:

KEEP A SAVE

Credits:

ZaZ for the cart

download.png

i have this mod and it looks great and all but im not tethering to the cart or pulling it for some reason i have everything installed as it should be but just incase heres a list of my mods and load order. ok i did have groovtamas skeleton but for some reason it doesnt show on LOOT or Mod Organizer.

0  0 Skyrim.esm
  1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  6  6 ApachiiHair.esm
  9  9 hdtHighHeel.esm
 10  a paradise_halls.esm
 11  b SexLab.esm
 12  c SexLabAroused.esm
 15  f BeeingFemale.esm
 17 11 daymoyl.esm
 23 17 AOS.esp
 27 1b AMatterOfTime.esp
 33 21 PinetreeLodge.esp
 47 2f SexLabDefeat.esp
 48 30 RaceMenu.esp
 49 31 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 50 32 SkyUI.esp
 51 33 AHZmoreHUD.esp
 52 34 Ballet Boots.esp
 59 3b TBSC_BodySuit.esp
 63 3f staffxp.esp
 64 40 SexLab-Stories.esp
 65 41 snowprincetomb.esp
 71 47 TheFrontier.esp
 73 49 AdalMatar.esp
 76 4c ub_cell_cavern.esp
 81 51 SimpleSlavery.esp
 82 52 prostitutes.esp
 89 59 Storefront.esp
 91 5b BoatTravel.esp
 94 5e S_L_U_T_S.esp
 95 5f submissivelola.esp
 98 62 ub_cell_armory.esp
113 71 Sneak Tools.esp
117 75 Shadowmarks.esp
118 76 ibanstaff.esp
128 80 pick100.esp
140 8c TrueEyes.esp
145 91 FNIS.esp
155 9b ub_tapestry.esp
162 a2 KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
163 a3 Bijin Wives.esp
182 b6 Brawl Bugs CE.esp
185 b9 SlaveTats.esp
186 ba SkyrimBound.esp
190 be Extended UI.esp
191 bf PerksUI.esp

fix your skeleton issue with mo

• 2 weeks later...

7J3WJKz.png

Summary:

Detail:

Requirements:

A Word About Skeletons:

Options:

Incompatibilities:

Optional Tat Pack:

Future Development:

Warning:

KEEP A SAVE

Credits:

ZaZ for the cart

download.png

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Dawnguard.esm

3  3 HearthFires.esm

4  4 Dragonborn.esm

6  6 ApachiiHair.esm

9  9 hdtHighHeel.esm

10  a paradise_halls.esm

11  b SexLab.esm

12  c SexLabAroused.esm

15  f BeeingFemale.esm

17 11 daymoyl.esm

23 17 AOS.esp

27 1b AMatterOfTime.esp

33 21 PinetreeLodge.esp

47 2f SexLabDefeat.esp

48 30 RaceMenu.esp

49 31 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

50 32 SkyUI.esp

51 33 AHZmoreHUD.esp

52 34 Ballet Boots.esp

59 3b TBSC_BodySuit.esp

63 3f staffxp.esp

64 40 SexLab-Stories.esp

65 41 snowprincetomb.esp

71 47 TheFrontier.esp

73 49 AdalMatar.esp

76 4c ub_cell_cavern.esp

81 51 SimpleSlavery.esp

82 52 prostitutes.esp

89 59 Storefront.esp

91 5b BoatTravel.esp

94 5e S_L_U_T_S.esp

95 5f submissivelola.esp

98 62 ub_cell_armory.esp

113 71 Sneak Tools.esp

117 75 Shadowmarks.esp

118 76 ibanstaff.esp

128 80 pick100.esp

140 8c TrueEyes.esp

145 91 FNIS.esp

155 9b ub_tapestry.esp

162 a2 KJ Tattoos 2K.esp

163 a3 Bijin Wives.esp

182 b6 Brawl Bugs CE.esp

185 b9 SlaveTats.esp

186 ba SkyrimBound.esp

190 be Extended UI.esp

191 bf PerksUI.esp

fix your skeleton issue with mo

Can somebody please tell me what "mo" means. I have he same problem, I cant pull the Cart with me. If i press e to activate it, it sets me in front of he Chart but wenn i sart walking te Cart stays in place

Can somebody please tell me what "mo" means. I have he same problem, I cant pull the Cart with me. If i press e to activate it, it sets me in front of he Chart but wenn i sart walking te Cart stays in place

mo = Mod Organizer

To those not seeing the XP32 skeleton in MO, it's also here on the Nexus and definitely shows up in MO.

• 3 weeks later...

The cart does not attach to the player at all, I have the skeleton installed but it does not attach. Any suggestions?

Nope, still a skeleton problem. Are you using a custom race with it's own (obsolete) skeleton? You should be able to overwrite that skeleton with the XP32MSE skeleton, you'll just have to copy it to the right folder in the custom race.

Was able to get this going and make a run from Solitude to Riften using version 0.11.0 last night.  I don't know if this was fixed for version 0.11.2 or not, but even after getting there and talking to the driver the quest objective for delivering things did not complete and how the heck do I get rid of the damn tattoo? While the mod is fun, I'm do a role play and the character wouldn't continue in the mod's content at this point and I can't seem to find a way to remove the tat w/o removing the mod, which leaves me with no skin texture.  I haven't really progressed far past that, so if I need to revert the save and update for things to work correctly I can do that at the moment.

Was able to get this going and make a run from Solitude to Riften using version 0.11.0 last night.  I don't know if this was fixed for version 0.11.2 or not, but even after getting there and talking to the driver the quest objective for delivering things did not complete and how the heck do I get rid of the damn tattoo? While the mod is fun, I'm do a role play and the character wouldn't continue in the mod's content at this point and I can't seem to find a way to remove the tat w/o removing the mod, which leaves me with no skin texture.  I haven't really progressed far past that, so if I need to revert the save and update for things to work correctly I can do that at the moment.

the latest version has a tat remover debug option

Thanks for the info Clifton.  Does the tat get removed via a quest in 0.11 or after a set number of runs or was that simply not added before Doc let this go?  (If anyone knows. I don't mind doing multiple runs if there is a way to justify it.)

originally the tats were sposed to be removed at the end of the run, he only added the additional debug removal cuz the quest didn't always clear proper (as is the case with yours)