The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

Here is a modified ESP w/o the HDT heels. I have NOT checked to see if NIO heels works in it since all the hoopla already suggests it is in play, if someone wants to try it to see if it makes a difference for them go ahead.

attachicon.gifS_L_U_T_S.esp

Thx for this. Unfortunately I am running into trouble that does not allow me to test this. The dialogue for the cart drivers eitherdoes not appear or if it appears I get stuck after the "I am ready to haul some freight". I am currently at Whitrun stables and Bjorlam does not jump of the cart to get the job started. He just sits there and first says he will see what he can do, but does nothing.. and after a few seconds the the dalogue "I am ready to haul some freight" becomes available again.

i think i remember some users with that ages ago when the mod first started out - some users had 2 drivers causing an issue ad others just had a stopped up papyrus engine. try posting your log

Sorry for the late response. Just saw you replied. I sadly had to uninstall this and therefore couldnt continue testing because I for now dropped DD. Was having issues with Nioverride requirement and sex scenes, unfortunately there are no more DD versions which still support HDT HH and CBBE Bodyslide at the same time around here at LL.

Hey all.

Apologies for the long absence. I'm told there's a conflict with the latest Sexlab update or so?

just move the patch from waxenfigure (quoted below) to the main download so it doesn't get buried in the thread

Maybe with the latest DDi (&co.) updates? Dunno, I stopped using SLUTS when I switched to NiO High Heels.

I created a patch to use NIO. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53296-the-skyrim-licenced-universal-transport-service-0112-20151022/?p=1792467

Ok with me. You just checking in or inspired to expand and extend?

Well, I'm getting an urge to create, certainly. Maybe fighting with the CK will be a bit less painful on my new rig. It would be nice to tie off some loose ends.

is this mod dead or will there still be updates ?

I do in fact have an update planned. Not sure how extensive yet.

However, I seem to have been volunteered to write an interim sex framework for Fallout 4. So that's probably going to be occupying my free time for week or two.

Maybe fighting with the CK will be a bit less painful on my new rig.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

You, sir, are one funny dude.

I aim to please.

First haulage: solitude to markath, everthing's fine.

Second haulage: solitude to whiterun, get back to solitude but find the gear chest is locked, not for lockpicking.

check dialogue of carter for possible new quest - none.

check .esp for key - none.

finally have to use console to unlock the check.

Tried further more haulages - same problem.

Other mods I use which modify carters could only be "quick as you like"(to whiterun carter).

About dialogue of receiver carter for finishing a haulage, there are three.

1st "eager to unlock" - will get unlocked, can get back to dispatch location to collect gears. A complete quest scene will display but the journal quest entry "taking care of your goods" are left active. while the objective "deliver the goods" is unfinished.

2st "want let out stream" - same as 1st

3rd "another delivery"-  the objective is finished, the quest is displayed completed. but continuely a new job and the quest is started.

Tried to use console setstage 40 to clear the journal entry. but all carters will not provide delivery dialogue anymore.

Is it designed to leave the entry active to keep the mod functions?

Done 10+ delivery now. with devious training mod it's easy (speedmulti over 200, too fast like highway drive)

no more other quest found. should there be some delivery failure to trigger more funny quest?

and about failure, like be attacked to death by some bandits, is this mod contains some defeat function?

should I check curse loot rape or SD+ or other defeat&sumbit related mod to avoid conflict?

Got an issue here.

I'm able to pull the cart just fine, but the problem arrises when my character gets sexed up by someone (or something?)

Once the sex has ended, the cart is unmovable. The wooden bars that attach to the character still point in her direction, but the cart won't move. There seems to be no obvious way to reattach it. I figured I'd walk to the destination anyway to see if it would check for the cart's presence or not, and it seems it does. No "Hi, here's your cargo" style dialogue to be had.

Is there something I'm missing?

Got an issue here.

I'm able to pull the cart just fine, but the problem arrises when my character gets sexed up by someone (or something?)

Once the sex has ended, the cart is unmovable. The wooden bars that attach to the character still point in her direction, but the cart won't move. There seems to be no obvious way to reattach it. I figured I'd walk to the destination anyway to see if it would check for the cart's presence or not, and it seems it does. No "Hi, here's your cargo" style dialogue to be had.

The "E" key? You should be able to walk between the bars facing the cart and "E" to activate it. I have had to repeat that a few times because for some reason it doesn't always take but it usually works.

Got an issue here.

I have the same problem. The mod still considers you to be attached but the cart won't move and the cart cant be interacted with.

I have found if you save and reload the cart will move again. A bit perplexing why it only effects some people and not others though.

Got an issue here.

The "E" key? You should be able to walk between the bars facing the cart and "E" to activate it. I have had to repeat that a few times because for some reason it doesn't always take but it usually works.

Said to myself "Well if it was as easy as walking up and pressing the Activate key, I'd probably have figured it out, surely?"

But I'm sure that wasn't working last night. Tried again today and the prompt showed up. So either I wasn't looking in the right place, or it bugged out and didn't show up but...either way, it's sorted. Thanks for the suggestions =)

Said to myself "Well if it was as easy as walking up and pressing the Activate key, I'd probably have figured it out, surely?"

But I'm sure that wasn't working last night. Tried again today and the prompt showed up. So either I wasn't looking in the right place, or it bugged out and didn't show up but...either way, it's sorted. Thanks for the suggestions =)

As long as it's working again, all is well.

BTW, is it this mod that adds dirt to the character as you go? Getting to the destination my character was almost black. I thought it was due to the Sexlab Hormones mod, but I had turned the colour change off...and walking up to a torch made it look more textured than a simple colour change. I did a quick check in Slavetats to see if there was a dirt tattoo causing it and when the mod worked on the character it removed the dirt texture all together.

I'm alright with looking a bit filthy after dragging a cart across skyrim, but that was a bit much...

Or is there another mod that handles that? I haven't installed any dirt specific mods, so it might be part of something else...