The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

BTW, is it this mod that adds dirt to the character as you go? Getting to the destination my character was almost black. I thought it was due to the Sexlab Hormones mod, but I had turned the colour change off...and walking up to a torch made it look more textured than a simple colour change. I did a quick check in Slavetats to see if there was a dirt tattoo causing it and when the mod worked on the character it removed the dirt texture all together.

I'm alright with looking a bit filthy after dragging a cart across skyrim, but that was a bit much...

Or is there another mod that handles that? I haven't installed any dirt specific mods, so it might be part of something else...

Do you use Bathing in Skyrim?

BTW, is it this mod that adds dirt to the character as you go? Getting to the destination my character was almost black. I thought it was due to the Sexlab Hormones mod, but I had turned the colour change off...and walking up to a torch made it look more textured than a simple colour change. I did a quick check in Slavetats to see if there was a dirt tattoo causing it and when the mod worked on the character it removed the dirt texture all together.

I'm alright with looking a bit filthy after dragging a cart across skyrim, but that was a bit much...

Or is there another mod that handles that? I haven't installed any dirt specific mods, so it might be part of something else...

I do not, no.

I've since figured out it's this mod doing the dirt adding. Every sec scene adds a bit more...so I can dig that. It felt a little overdone at first, especially since it leaves the face clean for some reason. But I can dig it. I got a chuckle out of the "Clean me".

That said...no idea how to clean my character otherwise. Jumping in the river did not help =P

Are you locked into servitude until you make a profit? My previous run had so much cargo stolen I don't think I did better than breaking even. I had no option for "try again later" it just straight away gave me a new assignment.

I do not, no.

I've since figured out it's this mod doing the dirt adding. Every sec scene adds a bit more...so I can dig that. It felt a little overdone at first, especially since it leaves the face clean for some reason. But I can dig it. I got a chuckle out of the "Clean me".

That said...no idea how to clean my character otherwise. Jumping in the river did not help =P

Are you locked into servitude until you make a profit? My previous run had so much cargo stolen I don't think I did better than breaking even. I had no option for "try again later" it just straight away gave me a new assignment.

I find it really helps to have some followers chasing after the cart who are armed and can handle interruptions but I also use the ERSO populated series of mods so there is a lot of traffic and more potential trouble on every road instead of the almost empty vanilla game roads.

I do not, no.

I find it really helps to have some followers chasing after the cart who are armed and can handle interruptions but I also use the ERSO populated series of mods so there is a lot of traffic and more potential trouble on every road instead of the almost empty vanilla game roads.

Yay to that. The way skyrim randomize the encounters when you travel is some. Even makes being a pony girl a bit impossible too.

• 4 weeks later...

love the idea of this mod but have some problems and a couple things i dont like with it. can never get the cart to attach to me and i have some pony gear items from other mods (tail plug, hoof hand gloves, bridle with bit and ears) this mod always removes those from me and that kind of ruins the visual appeal and fun to me.

love the idea of this mod but have some problems and a couple things i dont like with it. can never get the cart to attach to me and i have some pony gear items from other mods (tail plug, hoof hand gloves, bridle with bit and ears) this mod always removes those from me and that kind of ruins the visual appeal and fun to me.

Cart won't attach is because you don't have the required XPMSE skeleton, it won't work without the right skeleton.

If you want the items from the other mod to stay in place you'll have to mod the mod to make it leave them or add them if you don't have them.

by any chance do you know the exact skeleton i need for it?i am running XP32Maximum Skeleton

Cart won't attach is because you don't have the required XPMSE skeleton, it won't work without the right skeleton.

If you want the items from the other mod to stay in place you'll have to mod the mod to make it leave them or add them if you don't have them.

by any chance do you know the exact skeleton i need for it?i am running XP32Maximum Skeleton

I think this is the one he's referring to

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

I think this is the one he's referring to

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

Requirements are listed in the original post. Skeleton names are so similar though that it's easy to see why someone would think they have the right one.

Hi there,

If Heretical resources is added as a soft ord hard requirement, the player could be equipped now with a beautiful ponytail (butt plug) !

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guyfrommilkyway

hey the ''yoke not attached to the carriage'' is this not fixed by the author or i need something else ?

thanks

Guest guyfrommilkyway

hey the ''yoke not attached to the carriage'' is this not fixed by the author or i need something else ?

thanks

There is no fix. We'd need a better carriage/cart and no one has built one so...

damn.. :mellow:

thanks for the quick and straight answer  :)

Sorry if already asked. I checked the last few pages and didn't find a solution.

No hands or feet. Yoke and cart show up. Is this something that broke with the later updates to SexLab/DD?

Did you build the Devious Devices in BodySlide? That´s required since some update a little while ago.