On 10/8/2018 at 11:45 AM, xyzxyz said:

Found a problem in the "End slavery" Quest as slaver. The quest says I have to speak with Ivana. Problem is that she is only part of the slave story. The marker shows a location in the slave dungeon but no one is there.

Actually, that's rather minor problem. Just keep enslaving cities and eventually you'll get the update that you discovered that a Dremora and a Thalmor are the masterminds. Or should, anyway. Happened to me as well.

@Kenjoka: Out of curiosity, have you thought about making a reverse of SR? As in, have women enslave men?

She had something like that in ver1, but it was like writing another mod on top of this one. Male slaves should be something that happens at some point, but not something that is because the females are the opposing slavers.

Perhaps having some male slaves that are used for workers as more and more of the females are used exclusively for fucking.

I like this mod, easily the most ambitious adult quest mod ever created for Skyrim.

The slave playthrough is way too extreme for my tastes, so I've only exclusively played the female slaver questline. It's good, but I feel like it could have so much more depth.
If I could make a suggestion, I'd like for the female slaver playthrough to be a little more fleshed-out. Interactions with Pike/Bellamy should be more tense and confrontational, there should always be a looming threat of enslavement, there should be more options to be a "naughty" slaver, etc.

But it's a great mod regardless. Keep up the good work, Kenjoka!

Spoiler
13 hours ago, blue_phantom said:

I like this mod, easily the most ambitious adult quest mod ever created for Skyrim.

The slave playthrough is way too extreme for my tastes, so I've only exclusively played the female slaver questline. It's good, but I feel like it could have so much more depth.
If I could make a suggestion, I'd like for the female slaver playthrough to be a little more fleshed-out. Interactions with Pike/Bellamy should be more tense and confrontational, there should always be a looming threat of enslavement, there should be more options to be a "naughty" slaver, etc.

First, I admire the fact that Kenjoka has chosen to include fetish options that are not often seen. While I choose not to use many of them I believe that making them available and letting the mod user decide what they want, and don't want, is wonderful. In that regard, I have found that between MCM settings and dialogue options I am able to avoid those parts of Slaverun Reloaded that don't appeal to me. I'm certain that if you worked with it you would be able to do the same thing (don't feel like I'm criticizing. I have heard this complaint many times and I'm frankly tired of it.)

Second, as has been said many times on this thread, the Slaver side of this mod is very much a WIP. The fact that you brought it up, though, gives me an excuse to post my wish list (again) for things it should (in my opinion) include:

1) the ability to train your slaves (there is already evidence that Kenjoka is working on this based on dialogue already in SRR),

2) the ability to buy and sell slaves (again there is already evidence that Kenjoka is planning to implement this), and

3) the ability to enslave people who are not your follower (there is no evidence for this but it seems a logical thing to do).

Third, let me express my heartfelt agreement with your sentiments:

19 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Will the colosseum be build if slavery is on autoprogression?

Try it and tell us the result.  Remember, this is still a BETA version you are working with here so not all planned features are present.

Also the author has not posted anything for months now, hopefully because of concentration on the mod (and/or real life) and not because of being tired of the work.  The author is visiting the forum regularly, just being quiet.

On 10/16/2018 at 2:48 PM, xyzxyz said:

Will the colosseum be build if slavery is on autoprogression?

as I remember Auto progression is only active for the free PC. ( It has no effect one the Slave or Slaver enslavement progression )

As a free PC you can do at least five task's for Pike, and after Riften have been enslaved I think you can do the Colosseum or get the offer to build the  Colosseum from pike. But I am not truly certain of that.

Firstly thanks about the mod and its content. It is huge, detailed and as organic as a mod can be. However as every thing has its flaws and this mod is not flawless either. I would like to list the things that can be remedied (if content creator has the will of course)

1. the slave agents has different dialogues differing from location to loaction. In whiterun they just ask to you who you are and they will not do any enslaving attempts even if you does not correspond well. But the outcome in riverwood is a bit different. I like that difference however it should not bound into locations. A framework mod which determines the mood and affiliations of generic npcs (slave agents, gate guards, even normal guards) to generate their behaviours against the pc. This would make the mod more organic. A slave guard may be secretly gay, so he wont start any scene with female pc, or may be a spy hidden in slave agent disguise, opening a huge diversity it may create (like a thalmor spy, funnelling those slaves into embassy, an imperial spy, sending most usable ones to recruitment camp or stormcloak doing the same to bolster their numbers), or just mercenaries doing it just for gold, enabling bribe options instead of punsihment. This list can go on (like softies like bellamy, enabling some intimidate options or gullible agents who are not as zealous as pike can be persuaded, very zealous agents, which can do worse things than an average one can do....) and will create a sense of randomness.

2. Being free should be sensible. Like i am level 30, having lots of skills maxed, can kill a troll (requiem) in one shot, or kill 3 vampires in one fight (requiem) and when a softie guard appears my characters stutters/shits on her pants/submits like a lvl 0 character. This should be fixed in order to make free woman playthrough feasible. I should have an option to openly fight them without breaking the game. In my last save I built a settlement (tundra defence) then two fat bröthers came along (boba and jango) after i did not report them. What did i do? One shotted them with an xbow and enslaved them through defeat. Then killed them via defeat in game option. Even i killed them or rendered them useless in pillories, I caneasily come in whiterun and speak with pike like nothing happened. I expected some crazy people coming for me (like a reward for my head). Frankly I was expecting after defeating them, a bunch of slave agents would come, after defeating them, Farkas and some idiot companions, then Molag Bal itself dueling me to enslave such a champion. The sky is the limit for such invasions/search parties.

3.Again being free. I can easily spit on pike as much as i want to do. By that way i can decrease my submissiveness very fast and without any risk. So i can move in Skyrim without even worrying about being a slave or in other words, increase of my submissiveness does not worry me a bit, since i can easily drop it. This should be fixed too, since being free should be like an unmanageable thing as time passes, however i can be free by just exploiting this issue.

4. Submissiveness should drop as each day when you are free and increase each day when you are slave. This should be an option in MCM.

5. Again being free. I want to free other slaves. Like in the prequest, I would like to see slave caravans (or dont know if i missed it) filled with slaves and guards. Freeing those and creating your own bandit-like party against slavers would be interesting. It can slow down even stop enslavement status since it will create a financial/manpower problem for slavers.

6. As settlements fall, their female inhabitants face enslavement risk. So tell me why would Saadia stay in Whiterun? Or Sigrid going out like nothing happened? Or Camilla exposing herself like it is yesterday? Females should stay indoors if they own a family, or immigrate to other settlements (or just vanish or contact with you if you are free) to dodge slave agents if they are single.

13 hours ago, galgat said:
On 10/16/2018 at 9:48 PM, xyzxyz said:

as I remember Auto progression is only active for the free PC. ( It has no effect one the Slave or Slaver enslavement progression )

Free female player I guess ^^ At least that would fit the comments of pikes slave agents in the cities.

Could you add some dialogues with male followers where they want sex with the player if you are in an enslaved city? Maybe different texts depending if you are slave, free female or female slaver. As slave for example you can't say no and he is aggressiv, as free female you can't say no too often and he gets mad after a time and punishes you (whip or rape), and as slaver he is kind of respectful ( because he fears you) and you get no consequences if you don't want sex. It could be time or arousal controlled and depending on your answers you get points for the good slave/bad slave skale.

This question I know has been asked before, but I scanned a few pages and couldn't find it so...

Is there a way to fast track the Colosseum Quest start, so that one might start building it a lot earlier than "Dead Slave Walking", or Taking Riften (as free-person/Slaver).

I realise there may be a console cheat to start it earlier, my fear though is doing so may screw the story line quests in some way? If there is any suggestion to future updates (other than Colosseum Quests all completed, which I think is a big BIG ask) it would be to set the Colosseum Quest start as an Option in the McM to be started at anytime. 

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

This question I know has been asked before, but I scanned a few pages and couldn't find it so...

Is there a way to fast track the Colosseum Quest start, so that one might start building it a lot earlier than "Dead Slave Walking", or Taking Riften (as free-person/Slaver).

I realise there may be a console cheat to start it earlier, my fear though is doing so may screw the story line quests in some way? If there is any suggestion to future updates (other than Colosseum Quests all completed, which I think is a big BIG ask) it would be to set the Colosseum Quest start as an Option in the McM to be started at anytime. 

Not unlike what Veladrius has done in Captured Dreams. You have an MCM that allows you to choose when, and basically at what speed, the actual shop is built.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not unlike what Veladrius has done in Captured Dreams. You have an MCM that allows you to choose when, and basically at what speed, the actual shop is built.

Yep Shout Like a Virgin has similar, can delay Tales & Tallows, put story Start on Hold, skip the story start, enable Halloween stuff, and Christmas stuff. Once started you can pause the Story and quests (handy if you get stuck doing a long quest-line, or play Slaverun as well and need to put a pause on additional NPC's interrupting stuff)

4 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Используйте читы BUILT-IN, чтобы добраться до сборки арены и через нее. Есть даже инструкции в первом посте о том, как именно вы можете это сделать.

использвоал читы, не работает =( поработить весь скайрим?

6 hours ago, maxwellfoto said:

использвоал читы, не работает =( поработить весь скайрим? 

Instructions in the first post.  It has how to use the cheats to get the point the Colosseum is ready to build.  Then you can do the quests to build it or you can use the cheats to get it all built.  Finally you can cheat to enslave the rest of Skyrim ending up with both a built Colosseum and all of Skyrim enslaved. 

Once we get a release version I'd assume that the Colosseum may get built just by the simple "Enslave all of Skyrim" cheat but it may not, it really depends on what the author of the mod wants to do.

thanks bro, but my Slaverun does not work for me, the player just stands = (

What mods may conflict?

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Falskaar.esp
Wyrmstooth.esp
ApachiiHair.esm