14 hours ago, ac429 said:

Thanks for the advice! I played with the Values and Sliders, and I'm definitely learning a lot. Could you please take a look at my screenshots, and let me know if any mistakes I might have made jump out at you? I set all Nodes to 30ish. Then I returned them to 1. Then I set the Primary Nodes to 30ish, and this is what it looks like. Looks like the belly is scaling, but not the breasts.

I seen that happen only with the hair of my girl.  That is usually a HDT issue.  Honestly, I don't know what could have triggered that.  Maybe put all the value in SLIF back to default and try again.  Check also the HDT version you have.  I use the 14 as it is the most stable. 

I remember an HDT patch which was fixing a similar issue (bouncing boobs).  It was caused by a specific hair type, I believe it was KS hairdos.  Check the site on Nexus, this might help. 

Also re-install XPMSE and make sure it over-wright everything.  That could be another cause for the issue.

Good luck.

35 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

I seen that happen only with the hair of my girl.  That is usually a HDT issue.  Honestly, I don't know what could have triggered that.  Maybe put all the value in SLIF back to default and try again.  Check also the HDT version you have.  I use the 14 as it is the most stable. 

I remember an HDT patch which was fixing a similar issue (bouncing boobs).  It was caused by a specific hair type, I believe it was KS hairdos.  Check the site on Nexus, this might help. 

Also re-install XPMSE and make sure it over-wright everything.  That could be another cause for the issue.

Good luck.

Thanks again! I re-installed XPMSE, but realized how many options it comes with! I'll play around with it for a bit.

For HDT, did you mean "hdt physics extension"? I don't have it, but I'm getting it now. I'll reinstall CBBE as well.

I really would like to try this mod, but have been having issues and was hoping someone could help offer some suggestions. I have downloaded all prerequisite core mods for slaverun reloaded and have still found myself unable to play the recent versions. I downloaded several versions in order to try and figure out some more about what type of issues I have been having and have found that the first version for alpha 1 works but that other versions of the mod do not. My leading theory for why I'm having issues is that skyUI isn't registering my SKSE. I have been monitoring everything through nexus mod manager. If anyone has any advice I would be appreciative as I am relatively new to modding and would love to try this.

interesting addition is that within the last half hour since this initial post I have lost the ability to play the first alpha. without fail it will show the Bethesda name and for a brief second I will see the skyrim dragon before it closes. when I disable comments for slaverun I can play the first alpha. Any ideas?

So I was having some issues with crashing on loading dragonsreach, after doing some digging in xEdit and testing by spawning them in in console, it is the "Trained Sex Slave" that is causing the crash for me (SLV_SlaveFunFairGradeA - xx2D2A08) Removing them from the dragonsreach cell makes it load just fine for me

15 hours ago, ac429 said:

Thanks again! I re-installed XPMSE, but realized how many options it comes with! I'll play around with it for a bit.

For HDT, did you mean "hdt physics extension"? I don't have it, but I'm getting it now. I'll reinstall CBBE as well.

Yep HDT Physics extension: HDT Nexus link.  CBBE is only a texture mod, I created my character from her but I don't have it anymore.  I use demonica texture instead.

51 minutes ago, DarmanSejuk said:

You should make a list of which order to install the mods as there are those that are overridden during install. Also in the next version can you modify Eric so that he responds with different saying when comparing your breast size.

use Mod Organizer. Read mod descriptions. The rest is trial and error and common sense. Took me a year to understand all of it and even today I sometimes make misstakes with several hundreds mods...

19 minutes ago, sensirou said:

well, the slaverun version 3.0 requires devious intgration 4.0 or 4.1, but I cant find these versions on loverslab's forum anymore. Can someone help me get these devious intgration versions ?. thank a lot

I have this saved to my bar thingy up top so I can find a lot of what I need

Links for DD are under BDSM & DD

On 11/24/2018 at 3:53 PM, Hilde said:

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I can't find anything that helps.

I have changed the json file so that all areas (Breezehome etc) are subject to nudity law, and yet it doesn't apply to the game.  Breezehome, the Bannered Mare, are both free from the law.

Here is my file:

Reveal hidden contents

Where did I go wrong?

Syntax is where you went wrong.  You didn't create valid JSON. 

You should use a JSON validator tool to find your errors (https://jsonlint.com/).

(Specifically, you left off the "," after the "Whiterun Jail" entry which just happens to be before the "Breezehome" one).

34 minutes ago, nocturna said:

It wont let me access that, keeps saying its an error.

Access as in down load? It should be fine Sensirou 3 posts up managed to get it.  Should be able to download and open/extract with WinRar or 7zip.

As it is a zip file once down loaded you should be able to install it directly into your mod manager, think MO just grab and drag, with NMM I use install from file.

@DarksideTinkerbell @sensirou @WaxenFigure - It also requires DDx 4.0 or 4.1 so could this also be uploaded until proper working update for compatibility with DDi 4.2 and DDx 4.2 can be provided can we have access to earlier required versions. This is also because from V2 of Slaverun Reloaded Devious Devices - Expansion became a hard dependency, so will also be version checked.

Unless the scripts.zip released earlier can be fixed for escaping (breaking or coming out of) arm binders while they are equipped on any female player characters. Which occurs when the said character is walking or running in a forwards direction; essentially any walking or running.

Unknown if this also affects NPC females as well!

2 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@DarksideTinkerbell @sensirou @WaxenFigure - It also requires DDx 4.0 or 4.1 so could this also be uploaded until proper working update for 4.2 can be provided can we have access to 4.1. This is also because from V2 of Slaverun Reloaded Devious Devices - Expansion became a hard dependency, so will also be version checked.

Unless the scripts.zip released earlier can be fixed for escaping (breaking or coming out of) arm binders while they are equipped on any female player characters. Which occurs when the said character is walking or running in a forwards direction.

Unknown if this also affects NPC females as well!

I assume these, will help as slaverun was working fine with them. 

DDx-4.1.zip

DDa-3.0e.zip

Devious HDT Meshes.zip

These should work I did get home to a message saying there was a problem uploading but no idea which file that was...

On 12/3/2018 at 4:14 AM, Snook001 said:

Yep HDT Physics extension: HDT Nexus link.  CBBE is only a texture mod, I created my character from her but I don't have it anymore.  I use demonica texture instead.

Ohhhh, thanks! :)What about UNP? Or UUNP? I've been learning a lot lately!

I really want to use Book of UUNP, which is based on UUNP, and also the big AiO Tattoos back for SlaveTats, which is for CBBE. I'm using the CBBE "morphs" for Book of UUNP, with pretty decent success. The shapes are really close, but when tattoos go on, you can kinda tell the shapes are a little different. Or maybe that's just the folding on the clothes? Your comments about textures made me think of that. thanks! :)

Might anyone know how to work with scenes enough to help me figure out how to disable the speech portion of the slaver Enforcer scenes? Having the scene halt the game for so long every single time the Enforcer calls the player is really sucking the viability out of continuing this file, but I can't make heads or tails of the scripts to figure out how to actually fix the bug causing slaver Enforcer rapes to ignore the skip scenes toggle. So I figured it should be easier to mess with the scene itself to make it do what I want... but I haven't worked with those before either so it'd be a lot easier if someone more knowledgeable could help before I start screwing around with stuff I don't really understand. I thought of just emptying out all the speech text but I think due to the way the game treats silent dialogue with Fuz Ro Doh installed, that would cause quite a few empty second-long subtitles, which isn't ideal.