Hey Kenjoka, I was digging around in the CK to change some dialogue when I noticed an extra possibility with Orgnar if you are a female slaver. Since I hadn't played that quest after the new update, I thought maybe it was added recently. However when I tried it again nothing new happened. So I opened up the CK again and noticed the conditions for the two responses were not right. You have the condition set so the female slaver topic is only picked if the speaker is referenced as a female, which Oragnar is not. Changing the conditions of the two responses to recognize the player as  male or female fixed the problem and the encounter worked as intended. I don't know if you left it out on purpose or not, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention. I really hope you continue to expand the slaver path as you have done with the initial carriage scene, and the one mentioned above. More options to volunteer as slave would be welcome too?. Anyway thank you for the mod and all you have done thus far, I look forward to its future. 

Quick question for anyone with the technical know-how to answer.

When deciding which areas are subject to the nudity law in the .json file, I've noticed that most locations can be listed as they appear to be named in-game, but some require their Location ID to have the law apply instead (most notable being the necessity to use "Thieves Guild Headquarters" instead of "Ragged Flagon Cistern"), whereas some such as "Verner and Annekke's House" don't seem to work at all, no matter which ID is used.

I'm not a programmer and I don't understand much about how Skyrim's IDs work, but if someone knows if there's any logic behind what has to be done to make this work, I'd appreciate the enlightenment. 

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, Katie1234 said:

Im doing the slaver questline and I noticed in the MCM menu it says none of my slaves are trained (it says basic training.... no, advanced training... no, etc.). Anybody know how to train the slaves?

This has not yet been implemented. I think since it's been a while I will give Kenjoka my wish list for this again.

1) Slave training - as you pointed out he's already laid out the groundwork for doing this.

2) Slave purchase and sale - he has the groundwork for this with Mundus now too (although you only really get to see it if you do the slave questline).

3) Being able to enslave people other than followers. "There's a whole world waiting for me," and I'd like to enslave a lot of it with this mod.

Don't know how thoroughly Kenjoka browses these replies for feedback between updates, but had some thoughts I wanted to share.

Bugs and errors:

Spoiler

-  During the fugitive slave event, after the stuff at Riverwood, the automatic walking AI for walking the player back to the gates of Whiterun seems to have trouble getting started. It worked after enabling player controls, walking a bit out of town, and talking to the hunters to get the walking started again, but the player was stuck in place until then.

- The beginning of the Colosseum questline brings specific attention to the fact that Rorikstead is a free town, but then the player is enslaving her in the next breath with nothing to give Michaelangela any reason to obey. The quest should probably involve capturing her and going to a slave town first?

- NPCs in the Slavetraining Dungeon, such as Titus and possibly others, have factions or settings that cause them to be treated as enemies by Deviously Helpless, triggering events from that mod if you wander in there with bondage on.

-  I know enslaved follower content is super WIP, but reporting these nonetheless. Trying to release enslaved followers doesn't seem to work. The dialogue option to free them doesn't do anything, and the cheat option to free any enslaved female removes them from the slave factions but doesn't clear them from whatever faction or quest aliases are being used to make quests recognize them as slaves, so they continue to dwell in the dungeon.

- The AI package for follower slaves also seems to work strangely, related to how it seems to be able to override normal follower behavior to send them into the dungeon even while still being active followers. Some things, such as DCL's random rape events, seem to cause them to go back to that AI package, causing them to start trying to go back to the dungeon no matter where you are unless you chase them down and command them to follow again from the slave dialogue. The AI package probably should not be taking priority over normal follower AI or more weird things might show up.

Pointless walking:

Spoiler

There's way too much pointless walking back and forth in a lot of the quests. Get sent to Markarth, all's fine and good, until the Jarl tells you to go back to Pike with his demands. Go back to Pike, and he just sends you right back across half of Skyrim to talk to the Jarl again. Go talk to the carriage drivers, get teleported across Skyrim with nothing to do except ride back to Whiterun, get sent to Pike in the middle just to talk to him, get sent back to the driver. Get sent to Riften to deal with Maven, get told to fuck off back to Whiterun, get sent back immediately to Maven, get sent back to Pike again after the sex things happen (or the nothing for slavers), get sent to Maven again, finish your work there, go back to Pike, get sent to Maven yet again. Go to Morthal, Jarl tells you to check on Falion, sex things happen, go back to the Jarl, she immediately sends you back to Falion. Walk back and forth to towns you've already been to in order to deliver a slave or talk to a shopkeeper, get sent back to Pike between every single stop.

This is rather repetitive and unfun to go through over and over. For the main city quests that require us to talk to Pike, I think this should be solved by reporting to somewhere closer to the area. Move Pike, clone him, or make a slaver agent located at a nearby outpost, and have us report there instead of going all the way back to Dragonsreach. The same goes for the quests that involve us going back to the towns we've been to already, we should be able to walk on one continuous road trip instead of doubling back to Whiterun every single step of the way, so have us report to an outpost in the town we're already at. For the quests that just send us back and forth between two or more characters, condense them better. Things like the Falion scenes should be played sequentially before reporting back to the Jarl.

Involving important NPCs:

Spoiler

I think the quests should be reworked to not put characters who are important to Skyrim's quests and plot in compromising situations. Enslaving Delphine at Riverwood leads to oddness in how she's able to just leave to do main quest stuff later on. Enslaving Maven leads to weirdness where she's reduced to being sex-starved and submissive in the Slaverun quests, but then is still extremely arrogant and feared when you have to deal with her for the Thieves' Guild quests, and still becomes Jarl when the Imperials take the Rift. If you wanted to write quests where we majorly change the personalities of characters that are well-known in Skyrim, I think they need to be made into extra, post-game quests that are separated from the main Slaverun quest, and only become available once certain other quests have been completed. For example, we should get a quest to bring about Maven's downfall after begrudgingly working with her only after the beginning Thieves' Guild quests involving her have been completed.

Spoiler
33 minutes ago, Mud said:

Don't know how thoroughly Kenjoka browses these replies for feedback between updates, but had some thoughts I wanted to share.

Bugs and errors:

Reveal hidden contents

-  During the fugitive slave event, after the stuff at Riverwood, the automatic walking AI for walking the player back to the gates of Whiterun seems to have trouble getting started. It worked after enabling player controls, walking a bit out of town, and talking to the hunters to get the walking started again, but the player was stuck in place until then.

- The beginning of the Colosseum questline brings specific attention to the fact that Rorikstead is a free town, but then the player is enslaving her in the next breath with nothing to give Michaelangela any reason to obey. The quest should probably involve capturing her and going to a slave town first?

- NPCs in the Slavetraining Dungeon, such as Titus and possibly others, have factions or settings that cause them to be treated as enemies by Deviously Helpless, triggering events from that mod if you wander in there with bondage on.

-  I know enslaved follower content is super WIP, but reporting these nonetheless. Trying to release enslaved followers doesn't seem to work. The dialogue option to free them doesn't do anything, and the cheat option to free any enslaved female removes them from the slave factions but doesn't clear them from whatever faction or quest aliases are being used to make quests recognize them as slaves, so they continue to dwell in the dungeon.

- The AI package for follower slaves also seems to work strangely, related to how it seems to be able to override normal follower behavior to send them into the dungeon even while still being active followers. Some things, such as DCL's random rape events, seem to cause them to go back to that AI package, causing them to start trying to go back to the dungeon no matter where you are unless you chase them down and command them to follow again from the slave dialogue. The AI package probably should not be taking priority over normal follower AI or more weird things might show up.

Pointless walking:

Reveal hidden contents

There's way too much pointless walking back and forth in a lot of the quests. Get sent to Markarth, all's fine and good, until the Jarl tells you to go back to Pike with his demands. Go back to Pike, and he just sends you right back across half of Skyrim to talk to the Jarl again. Go talk to the carriage drivers, get teleported across Skyrim with nothing to do except ride back to Whiterun, get sent to Pike in the middle just to talk to him, get sent back to the driver. Get sent to Riften to deal with Maven, get told to fuck off back to Whiterun, get sent back immediately to Maven, get sent back to Pike again after the sex things happen (or the nothing for slavers), get sent to Maven again, finish your work there, go back to Pike, get sent to Maven yet again. Go to Morthal, Jarl tells you to check on Falion, sex things happen, go back to the Jarl, she immediately sends you back to Falion. Walk back and forth to towns you've already been to in order to deliver a slave or talk to a shopkeeper, get sent back to Pike between every single stop.

This is rather repetitive and unfun to go through over and over. For the main city quests that require us to talk to Pike, I think this should be solved by reporting to somewhere closer to the area. Move Pike, clone him, or make a slaver agent located at a nearby outpost, and have us report there instead of going all the way back to Dragonsreach. The same goes for the quests that involve us going back to the towns we've been to already, we should be able to walk on one continuous road trip instead of doubling back to Whiterun every single step of the way, so have us report to an outpost in the town we're already at. For the quests that just send us back and forth between two or more characters, condense them better. Things like the Falion scenes should be played sequentially before reporting back to the Jarl.

Involving important NPCs:

Reveal hidden contents

I think the quests should be reworked to not put characters who are important to Skyrim's quests and plot in compromising situations. Enslaving Delphine at Riverwood leads to oddness in how she's able to just leave to do main quest stuff later on. Enslaving Maven leads to weirdness where she's reduced to being sex-starved and submissive in the Slaverun quests, but then is still extremely arrogant and feared when you have to deal with her for the Thieves' Guild quests, and still becomes Jarl when the Imperials take the Rift. If you wanted to write quests where we majorly change the personalities of characters that are well-known in Skyrim, I think they need to be made into extra, post-game quests that are separated from the main Slaverun quest, and only become available once certain other quests have been completed. For example, we should get a quest to bring about Maven's downfall after begrudgingly working with her only after the beginning Thieves' Guild quests involving her have been completed.

While Kenjoka rarely speaks on this thread between updates there is a world of evidence that he reads them. If not, I wouldn't bother to post my wish list!

Open up the console and type
help "zbffactionslave" (including those quotes)
Get the ID from that faction. Be sure not to mistake it with "zbffactionslaver" ;)

Then mark your target and type
addtofaction <ID of zbffactionslave here> -1
-1 will remove the selected NPC from the faction, 1 will add them to it. So it works in both ways.

Finally a way to enslave Maria. ;)

Something I have been doing, to give a tiny bit more content to this wonderful mod while I wait for Kenjoka to update.
Back up your original Slaverun_Reloaded.esp first encase you mess up.

0. Open Slaverun_Reloaded.esp in the CK

In the Object window, in the filter box, type "SLV" this will bring up all the stuff pertaining to Slaverun" go to Quest on the left side of the Object window.

I look for the scene's in quest's But you can also do regular dialogue as well ( just avoid Dialogue that has a Quest fragment ). Good place to start is SLV_EnforcerSex Quest

( If you feel really good about Fragment editing, and are good with the CK then you can also randomize some of the Dialogue that has script fragments, but I recommend you avoid those )

1. Opening it and clicking on the Scenes tab, then looking for Scene. Example "SLV_EnforcerSexDemonstration2" High light it.
2. Then look for action 2
3. right click on action 2 and choose Edit.

default dialogue will be something like "Damn... what are you doing? I... I don't wanted everyone to see me."

4.now double click on that in the Dialog scene Action. which will bring up the Topic info window. Place a check in the Random Box located under the actual dialogue Quote.

5. now close the Topic info window.
6. Right click on the Dialogue in the Dialog scene Action window, and choose copy. This will duplicate the dialogue right underneath the original dialogue.
7. double click the new dialogue bringing up the Topic info.
8. High light the Dialogue in the Topic info window, and click very slowly, so you don't bring up the Edit response window.
9. Now you can change the dialogue to something different. Of course try to keep it meaning pretty much a similar event statement
10. In my case I have edited, and added three random Dialogue like this.

[Action 2]

A. "Damn... what are you doing? I... I don't wanted everyone to see me."
b. "You dirty fucker? I... I don't want people to see me doing this."
c. "What the fuck are you doing? We need to go somewhere private, These people will see me."

[Action 11]

A. "Dammit! I shouldn't have trusted you!"
b. "You Bastard! You know I did not want to do it like this.."
c. "Your a mean man, I hate you! I don't want to be seen like this."

11. This for me give a very much more randomness to what will be said in the scene's, and I find it to give a better immersion to the mod, giving quite a bit more randomness to the scene's, and for me it help's.

12. You can do this with most any Dialogue action in a scene, which I have in many mods that I like, and the randomness for the scene event, is quite nice. However I warn you to avoid changing any Dialogue action with a script fragment, as these may mess things up. Dialogue fragments don't always duplicate properly, especially if you are using MO.

13. I do this with many mods, I find it can in many case's give new life to the mod, for me the more Random the dialogue the better. I have always tried to do this in my own mods, and I think it helps.

14. Is perhaps old new's "Oxymoron" to many of you, but might help some newer mod user's.

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, galgat said:

Something I have been doing, to give a tiny bit more content to this wonderful mod while I wait for Kenjoka to update.
Back up you original Slaverun_Reloaded.esp first encase you mess up.

0. Opening Slaverun_Reloaded.esp in the CK

In the Object window, in the filter bos, type "SLV" this will bring up all the stuff pertaining to Slaverun" go to Quest on the left side of the Object window.

I look for the scene's in quest's But you can also do regular dialogue as well ( just avoid Dialogue that has a Quest fragment ). Good place to start is SLV_EnforcerSex Quest

( If you feel really good about Fragment editing, and are good with the CK then you can also randomize some of the Dialogue that has script fragments, but I recommend you avoid those )

1. Opening it and clicking on the Scenes tab, then looking for Scene. Example "SLV_EnforcerSexDemonstration2" High light it.

default dialogue will be something like "Damn... what are you doing? I... I don't wanted everyone to see me."

4.now double click on that in the Dialog scene Action. which will bring up the Topic info window. Place a check in the Random Box located under the actual dialogue Quote.

6. Right click on the Dialogue in the Dialog scene Action window, and choose copy. This will duplicate the dialogue right underneath the original dialogue.
8. High light the Dialogue in the Topic info window, and click very slowly, so you don't bring up the Edit response window.
9. Now you can change the dialogue to something different. Of course try to keep in meaning pretty much a similar event statement

[Action 2]

c. "What the fuck are you doing? We need to go somewhere private, These people will see me."

[Action 11]

11. This for me give a very much more randomness to what will be said in the scene's, and I find it to give a better immersion to the mod, giving quite a bit more randomness to the scene's, and for me it help's.

12. You can do this with most any Dialogue action in a scene, which I have in many mods that I like, and the randomness for the scene event, is quite nice. However I warn you to avoid changing any Dialogue action with a script fragment, as these may mess things up. Dialogue fragments don't always duplicate properly, especially if you are using MO.

13. I do this with many mods, I find it can in many case's give new life to the mod, for me the more Random the dialogue the better. I have always tried to do this in my own mods, and I think it helps.

14. Is perhaps old new's "Oxymoron" to many of you, but might help some newer mod user's.

I do something similar with xTranslate although SRR has too many lines of dialogue to be amenable to this approach.

5 minutes ago, galgat said:

In the Object window, in the filter bos, type "SLV" this will bring up all the stuff pertaining to Slaverun" go to Quest on the left side of the Object window.

9. Now you can change the dialogue to something different. Of course try to keep in meaning pretty much a similar event statement

[Action 2]

[Action 11]

Any chance you can provide your changes in form of patches? I really like your approach, but I know I will probably never have the time to dig into CK or do this for many mods at all. 
Repeative dialogues are one of the skyrim cancers, hehe. Some sentences immediatly want to make me shutdown the game :D

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Any chance you can provide your changes in form of patches? I really like your approach, but I know I will probably never have the time to dig into CK or do this for many mods at all. 
Repeative dialogues are one of the skyrim cancers, hehe. Some sentences immediatly want to make me shutdown the game :D

This is Kenjokas mod, and I would not feel right putting anything out like that.

1. One reason if I flubbed something and then someone posted a problem it would cause Kenjoka or others problems understanding the problem.

2. It is Kenjokas mod, not mine, I have no right to publish, or upload any changes to it.

3. If Kenjoka ask's for my changed .esp, and wanted to use some Of my changes of course I would upload to them.  I have already uploaded to them my Occlusion fixes to the Colosseum, and Kenjoka said they may use those in in there next Update. 

4. I was just mainly trying to help people make there own changes, as they saw fit.. Really sorry, but I would not feel right uploading with out permission.

I do appreciate your thinking they might be nice to have.. really Sorry.

3 hours ago, galgat said:
Spoiler

[Action 2]

[Action 11]

I'm glad you posted this, I was recently changing dialogue for some of the topics. I had no idea how to mess with the scene dialogue though, thank you for sharing. I'm slowly learning how to mess with the ck and someday want to create a mod similar to solutions, but slightly more complex. Familiarizing myself with stuff like this helps.

I'm relatively new to mod using i have a year under my belt .

is it possible to use the oldrim version of net-immerse override for sse i got all the D-D requirements running and set up

-_side note is it bad that i deleted the HKX file behaviors (only the major ones)that conflicted with sse in FNIS_-

but the boots require the use of net immerse override

On 9/17/2018 at 10:29 AM, LatencyRemix said:

I just installed his mod + requiredments,  seems to be working fine except after head gets shaves and walks you to the door to enter town, it doesnt enter town?

any suggestions?

use the open city mod that way no need to load into the city

1 minute ago, storky17 said:

I'm relatively new to mod using i have a year under my belt .

is it possible to use the oldrim version of net-immerse override for sse i got all the D-D requirements running and set up

-_side note is it bad that i deleted the HKX file behaviors (only the major ones)that conflicted with sse in FNIS_-

but the boots require the use of net immerse override

You can never use a 32 bit SKSE dll with Skyrim SE. You can check the DLL type in your file manager. Just click on it.

Also many of the SKSE DLLs are only valid for a specific version of the game. Memory locations change between builds.

So, in general, no Oldrim SKSE mods.

13 minutes ago, fred200 said:

You can never use a 32 bit SKSE dll with Skyrim SE. You can check the DLL type in your file manager. Just click on it.

Also many of the SKSE DLLs are only valid for a specific version of the game. Memory locations change between builds.

So, in general, no Oldrim SKSE mods.

thank you for the reply

the DEVIOUS Stuff wont change my location could this be becuase of the HKX files no longer being present

36 minutes ago, storky17 said:

thank you for the reply

the DEVIOUS Stuff wont change my location could this be becuase of the HKX files no longer being present

HKX files are the same between Oldrim and Skyrim SE. They just have to be converted; there is a tool to do that in your Skyrim SE directory. Anything Devious - ask in their forum.

Kenjoka,

I was looking at some of your script source files and noticed a glaring problem.  You are often using "getActorBase" to get or change items but "getActorBase" has a serious flaw.  The game keeps TWO actor base records for NPCs, the ActorBase and the LeveledActorBase.  The LeveledActorBase is the one you should always use and leave the ActorBase "virgin".  All changes made to ActorBase items by the game are applied to the LeveledActorBase while the ActorBase is supposed to reflect the unmodified original NPC record.

Note that non-unique actors from Leveled Lists often have an actorbase record with the Fox race in it, no name and little that means anything at all.  For those actors you'll find the real information only in the LeveledActorBase.

While changing the ActorBase seems to work in most cases there may be some things you can change that don't get reflected up to the LeveledActorBase which is what is used by the game for anything related to an active actor.  Using ActorBase should be restricted to only when you need to see the Original value of some item in the LeveledActorBase.