4 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

I have question regarding buying our freedom.  I had the money 10,000 Septims and went to Pike, but I don't have any dialogue to buy my freedom ?.  The next step is to go to Riften to establish slavery?...  I'm sure everyone knows how this will turns out?.  So I was hopping to but my freedom before I get sentenced but I must be missing some per-requisite to do that.  What is required to do that or is it too early in the game to have that options?

Thanks for the help.

You don't get a dialogue for "somebody is interested in buying me"? something like that, mind you I am not sure if there is a time limit to the option.

17 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

You don't get a dialogue for "somebody is interested in buying me"? something like that, mind you I am not sure if there is a time limit to the option.

Ok, Thanks,  I'll just have to wait and hope my increasing cleavage interest a future buyer ?.

I know this has been posted before but never really had a solution what I could find.

Please fix that Slaverun forces the view to 3rd person. For me that is so annoying it keeps me from playing this mod

I understand that some things might be better viewed in 3rd person, but don't force the player to 3rd person

On 10/31/2018 at 6:14 AM, MilanJa said:

Hello, Can you please share that recompiled script? Thanks

On 10/31/2018 at 1:20 PM, sigtrinature said:

I second this ... can't get the compiler to work :/

7 hours ago, Flanker69 said:

I know this has been posted before but never really had a solution what I could find.

Please fix that Slaverun forces the view to 3rd person. For me that is so annoying it keeps me from playing this mod

I understand that some things might be better viewed in 3rd person, but don't force the player to 3rd person

Not a proper fix, but here it is.  I wouldn't recommend trying to use the crawling option with this modified script but it does fix the annoying forced 3 person view and the forced ugly walk problems.

Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 Beta1 03 June 2018 Fix.7z

5 hours ago, sidfu said:

@WaxenFigure what did u use to compile it. i was trying to do similar but i always seemed to be missing source from some mod comp setting

I installed all the "optional" mods that Slaverun supports.  Papyrus compiler requires SOURCE files to be present unlike every other compiler in the world which work fine with compiled code files.  (Using MO I just enabled the mods I don't want but Papyrus needs, open the CK and compile the script, close the CK and then turn off those extra mods).

I would like to let peeps know that during my Play through with Slaverun and Shout like a Virgin, I had an unusual but awesome side effect. To start it worked even if I pused Shout via the mcm, allowing only the multiple orgasms and exhaustion effects.

The normal for Slaverun is once "Pain Slut" training starts your pc will often masturbate while being flogged. Well in my play through above, this occured from the start, no Pain Slut training required, mind you I still eventually did the Pain Slut training.

I think this Mod mix was awesome, it is in some ways a shame that both can not somehow be blended. Shout while exceptionally fun to play, does make it very very hard to play along side Slaverun, many script lags many CTD's but I am stubborn, 2 favorite Mods at the same time it was almost like being Gang Banged by the game itself for real. 

25 minutes ago, Katie1234 said:

When building the Colosseum I keep CTDing when I open the crafting menu in the animal pens. Anyone know a solution?

I had that problem with other crafting stations as well, what I ended up doing was remembering what I was about to craft that caused the CTD then reloading and trying the next one and so on, then going back to the one or two that caused CTD. Some stations I managed to get all but maybe 1 or 2 items others I managed all items. Was a painful and annoying experience but I got what I could done.

On 10/24/2018 at 9:28 AM, Maddac said:

I just tried installing Slaverun 3.0 beta 1 on a fresh skyrim build with DDi 4.2 beta loaded and it came up with a message "Slaverun requires DD 4.0/4.1 loaded and Slaverun is not started". Can you please provide a patch for DDi 4.2 beta, thank you.

now using the full DD4.2 and Slaverun still not starting, can someone provide a patch for DDi 4.2 please?

On 11/6/2018 at 1:45 AM, zergi said:

DD 4.2. This mod not working (

That's what I thought. Why I didn't upgrade.

On 11/7/2018 at 12:23 PM, xyzxyz said:

Could you add a spell or something like that so that the player can start the slavery laws in his houses and modded locations?

You can tweak that in SlaverunConfig.json in "%path_to_skyrim%\Data\SKSE\plugins\Slaverun".

Anyway, the novelty's worn off (again). Time to uninstall Slaverun and start over again, this time without it.