Kenjoka

Slaverun Reloaded (03-June-2018)

13 hours ago, galgat said:
On 10/16/2018 at 9:48 PM, xyzxyz said:

as I remember Auto progression is only active for the free PC. ( It has no effect one the Slave or Slaver enslavement progression )

Free female player I guess ^^ At least that would fit the comments of pikes slave agents in the cities.

Could you add some dialogues with male followers where they want sex with the player if you are in an enslaved city? Maybe different texts depending if you are slave, free female or female slaver. As slave for example you can't say no and he is aggressiv, as free female you can't say no too often and he gets mad after a time and punishes you (whip or rape), and as slaver he is kind of respectful ( because he fears you) and you get no consequences if you don't want sex. It could be time or arousal controlled and depending on your answers you get points for the good slave/bad slave skale.

This question I know has been asked before, but I scanned a few pages and couldn't find it so...

Is there a way to fast track the Colosseum Quest start, so that one might start building it a lot earlier than "Dead Slave Walking", or Taking Riften (as free-person/Slaver).

I realise there may be a console cheat to start it earlier, my fear though is doing so may screw the story line quests in some way? If there is any suggestion to future updates (other than Colosseum Quests all completed, which I think is a big BIG ask) it would be to set the Colosseum Quest start as an Option in the McM to be started at anytime. 

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

This question I know has been asked before, but I scanned a few pages and couldn't find it so...

Is there a way to fast track the Colosseum Quest start, so that one might start building it a lot earlier than "Dead Slave Walking", or Taking Riften (as free-person/Slaver).

I realise there may be a console cheat to start it earlier, my fear though is doing so may screw the story line quests in some way? If there is any suggestion to future updates (other than Colosseum Quests all completed, which I think is a big BIG ask) it would be to set the Colosseum Quest start as an Option in the McM to be started at anytime. 

Not unlike what Veladrius has done in Captured Dreams. You have an MCM that allows you to choose when, and basically at what speed, the actual shop is built.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not unlike what Veladrius has done in Captured Dreams. You have an MCM that allows you to choose when, and basically at what speed, the actual shop is built.

Yep Shout Like a Virgin has similar, can delay Tales & Tallows, put story Start on Hold, skip the story start, enable Halloween stuff, and Christmas stuff. Once started you can pause the Story and quests (handy if you get stuck doing a long quest-line, or play Slaverun as well and need to put a pause on additional NPC's interrupting stuff)

4 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Используйте читы BUILT-IN, чтобы добраться до сборки арены и через нее. Есть даже инструкции в первом посте о том, как именно вы можете это сделать.

использвоал читы, не работает =( поработить весь скайрим?

6 hours ago, maxwellfoto said:

использвоал читы, не работает =( поработить весь скайрим? 

Instructions in the first post.  It has how to use the cheats to get the point the Colosseum is ready to build.  Then you can do the quests to build it or you can use the cheats to get it all built.  Finally you can cheat to enslave the rest of Skyrim ending up with both a built Colosseum and all of Skyrim enslaved. 

Once we get a release version I'd assume that the Colosseum may get built just by the simple "Enslave all of Skyrim" cheat but it may not, it really depends on what the author of the mod wants to do.

thanks bro, but my Slaverun does not work for me, the player just stands = (

What mods may conflict?

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Falskaar.esp
Wyrmstooth.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
EnhancedLightsFX.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esp
Landscape Improved.esp
AudioOverhaulSkyrim.esp
Heels Sound.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
CCFWAF.esp
Interiors Furniture Fix.esp
EFFCore.esm
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
KameleonArmor.esm
paradise_halls.esm
MiasLair.esp
SMSkyrim.esp
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
BSHeartland - Textures.esp
FNIS.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Leveled Enemy.esp
Immersive Citizens.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
TKAA.esp
Falskaar TKAA Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor TKAA Patch.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
SexyBanditCaptives.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
getSnowy.esp
CoinPurse.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
FloraRespawnFix.esp
Quests Markers.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
DestructibleBottles.esp
ArmorWeapon.esp
maroder.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Nemain.esp
Loraine.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
DawnbreakerSet.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Luxury Collection Vendor.esp
[Dint] BDO Dark_Knight (Female).esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
ENB Vision.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SkyUI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
iHUD.esp
Footprints.esp
BFSEffects.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Headtracking.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
InvisEyeFixes.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Enhanced Blood.esp
Wearable Lantern.esp
Dual Wield Parrying.esp
JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp
LoversComfort.esp
AlynShirArmor.esp
aradia_latex.esp
Aya.esp
HavenBag.esp
shadowscaleset.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
SexLabAnimalSex.esp
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
CaesiaFollower.esp
CaiseaRep.esp
Apropos.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
CP_Elsie.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Gray Fox Cowl - Alternative Start.esp
Gray Fox Cowl - Alternative to Clairvoyance Spell puzzle.esp
Gray Fox Flora Overhaul.esp
Gray Fox Cowl MNC Patch.esp
KameleonArmor.esp
Kamira.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
Mord Sith Cara.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
PrincessHDT.esp
SMSkyrim - Compressed.esp
SMSkyrim - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
Spectraverse - Increased Spell Power.esp
Spectraverse - Only After Dragon Rising.esp
Vindicta.esp
Battle Vixen Loadscreens.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Real Flying.esp
SkySex NPCs.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
SMSkyrim - Alternate Start + General Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I just tried installing Slaverun 3.0 beta 1 on a fresh skyrim build with DDi 4.2 beta loaded and it came up with a message "Slaverun requires DD 4.0/4.1 loaded and Slaverun is not started". Can you please provide a patch for DDi 4.2 beta, thank you.

Hello, dear people! Can you help me please with one problem? 

Now i playing old version of this mode (i done 50 or 60% of mod story), what i can to do for play the last version of this mode? Can i delete old and install new, or maybe change files or something :(

i am getting this crash fixes error entering dragonsreach.

Skyrim has crashed due to a missing NiNode. This could indicate an incompatible skeleton, make sure you:
1. Have XPMS skeleton installed.

I use XPMSE do i need to go back to XPMS ? seems weird

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, HappyerbS said:

i am getting this crash fixes error entering dragonsreach.

Skyrim has crashed due to a missing NiNode. This could indicate an incompatible skeleton, make sure you:
1. Have XPMS skeleton installed.

I use XPMSE do i need to go back to XPMS ? seems weird

No, you need XPMSE. Run FNIS and make sure your skeleton(s) have 115 bones. You may have the wrong skeleton. Something may have overwritten your skeleton (I'm told that this is not uncommon in MO). You may, in fact, have another problem. Dragonsreach is very "busy" in Slaverun. You must be certain that you have all the requirements that Kenjoka listed including crash fixes and both Apachii hair styles (while any lacking requirement might cause a crash at Dragonsreach, those three seem to be the most common).

I found a problem in the quest "farm animals going crazy". I play as female slaver with a slave follower but Nimriel doesn't detect the slave although she is standing right next to her. So i have to talk to Nimriel again but nothing is happening and the quest got stuck.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Could you add a button to enslave people in the cheat section of the mcm? Some people deserve it even if i do't play as a slaver.

Create a TEXT file in the Skyrim folder (not the DATA folder but the folder that has the DATA folder) and put the following line in it (keep the name of the file short and easy to remember:

StartQuest SLV_WhiterunEnslave

In game you should then be able to open the console and enter bat enslave (assuming "enslave.txt" is the name you chose for the file) which should allow you to enslave any free woman by starting a conversation with them.  Take care not to pick the option to not enslave them after all since it will leave you with a hanging objective to report to Pike.

10 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Create a TEXT file in the Skyrim folder (not the DATA folder but the folder that has the DATA folder) and put the following line in it (keep the name of the file short and easy to remember:

StartQuest SLV_WhiterunEnslave

In game you should then be able to open the console and enter bat enslave (assuming "enslave.txt" is the name you chose for the file) which should allow you to enslave any free woman by starting a conversation with them.  Take care not to pick the option to not enslave them after all since it will leave you with a hanging objective to report to Pike.

Thank you. But I think a simpler way like a button in the cheat menu would be great for future updates.

Hi,

I came across something interesting.  In my game I'm currently a succubus, Molagbal did it!? (or is it Magaballs ?) and a vampire (not my fault).?  I got a little thirsty?, and since Pike sent me to find Eva and asked me (read "ordered me") ? to see Igor, well... I bit him ?.  I'm also a shame to admit I'm a thief? .  I since he was not really reactive I took a look at his pockets ?.  I found an unread note ? and stole it ?.  It asked me to go see that lady Jarl in Morthal to start the anti-slavery movement.  But the following discussion was not at all appropriate for a slave, so I guess Igor was not meant to have it, right?  It would be great if they were way to start the anti slavery movement with some Easter eggs like that and maybe just not the Jarl of Morthal but maybe some of her minions and special drop box for communication and key target to take out.

Another question, can we buy our self if we are a slave to get our freedom and how should we proceed?  My girl was really submissive and sex oriented, but since she became a vampire, she is more predator and healed a lot.  As a vampire or werewolf she cannot be submissive anymore to puny human which are... lets face it her prey ?.

Thanks for the great mod.