I was referring to the recruitment of Animals and Gladiators.

As to actual Arena combat I didn't have much of a problem, except if you let the game decide you only get easy scenario's it seems regardless of your Rank (which does make Ranking up extremely easy).

As to being stuck on the rape scenario if you are also using Defeat there is a small glitch (regardless of being a victim or aggressor) where you get stuck in "break free" (resist) which often leaves you on your knees or moaning constantly, the way to break that is to spam your "resist" keys (usually "A" and "D") until you are released.

15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I have no problems with arena fights as female slaver. Won 2, got raped in the first and killed him after that ^^

15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Could it be that death alternative cause problems in the arena fights? I lost a fight but nothing special happend. no rape or anything. the enemy just stood near me.

14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I lost a rape training match and nothing happens now. the player is just kneeing on the ground but no rape or enslavement.

8 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I was referring to the recruitment of Animals and Gladiators.

As to actual Arena combat I didn't have much of a problem, except if you let the game decide you only get easy scenario's it seems regardless of your Rank (which does make Ranking up extremely easy).

As to being stuck on the rape scenario if you are also using Defeat there is a small glitch (regardless of being a victim or aggressor) where you get stuck in "break free" (resist) which often leaves you on your knees or moaning constantly, the way to break that is to spam your "resist" keys (usually "A" and "D") until you are released.

I think the recruitment quest are not finished. I disabled Defeat and Death alternative but I stayed in the bleed out kneeing after beeing defeated in a training match. No sound or anything.

46 minutes ago, mariolonos said:

After taking the job to be the vampire's blood feeding human for the day, taking to the vampire and starting the animation, the animation that plays is "FunnyBizz Molag Miss" or something like that which doesn't make sense. Is it supposed to play that animation? It really doesn't fit...

Scene's are chosen via Sex Lab, so it is entirely random luck if you get a scene that matches the story line, I cannot remember if there is a function in the MCM that allows an over-ride so that a scene matches. DD has some controls but they are more for what devices are worn, as does ZAP. Mind you both have their own bias as well I suspect. There is a way to change the scene, pretty sure its a shortcut key available from Sex Lab but to use it you gotta be quick to notice what scene is coming and change it before the scene starts.

38 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Scene's are chosen via Sex Lab, so it is entirely random luck if you get a scene that matches the story line, I cannot remember if there is a function in the MCM that allows an over-ride so that a scene matches. DD has some controls but they are more for what devices are worn, as does ZAP. Mind you both have their own bias as well I suspect. There is a way to change the scene, pretty sure its a shortcut key available from Sex Lab but to use it you gotta be quick to notice what scene is coming and change it before the scene starts.

Aren’t animations called by tags? Aren’t there any vampire feeding tags? Or atleast play the vanilla vampire feeding animation? 

45 minutes ago, mariolonos said:

Aren’t animations called by tags? Aren’t there any vampire feeding tags? Or atleast play the vanilla vampire feeding animation? 

Yes but there are multiple tags for many animations, I would guess that the Molag animations have Vampire as one of the tags? I come across many as an example; Shout Like a Virgin, "Spank a Thief" the first time sure you spank the thief but after that for some reason spanking is by far a more broader sense of what the definition of Spank is.

A couple versions of Slaverun back installing it with the DD requirements meant having to make space for I think almost 2000 animations, most systems could cope with a max of around 10k give or take about 3-500 which of course kicked up an uproar for many, as we had to choose cut 2k animations or don't play Slaverun... I can only assume back then, if you had played that version, scenes would have matched quite well (although maybe repetitive?).  Current version has a bare minimal animations in the package (possibly none, although I suspect the whipping plus masturbation scenes although separate would still take a animation slot to work as they do?).

I haven't logged in but I know I can select scenes manually just before they start, this function I am sure is in Sex Labs, although it wouldn't surprise me if it is ZAP or DD. Although currently I am running Random Sex, Follow me, Shout like a Virgin, and Eager NPC's. All effect scenes in one way or another as well.

I have invisible items:

boots, Mittens, Suit, Shackles, both skirts, Strait jacket and all iron chains.
I installed slaverun, zaz8+, dd-assets 3.0e, dd-integr.4.1, dd-ext.4.1
I launch BodySlide, choose CBBE Body HDT, CBBE Curvy, press Build.

After that I marked Build Morphs and run Batch Build, where I choose all DDX, DDA and CBBE Body HDT.
Run Generate FNIS.
Where I did mistake?

TESV 2018-10-01 13-59-03-92.bmp

Spoiler
58 minutes ago, SexyAgnessa said:

I have invisible items:

boots, Mittens, Suit, Shackles, both skirts, Strait jacket and all iron chains.
I installed slaverun, zaz8+, dd-assets 3.0e, dd-integr.4.1, dd-ext.4.1
I launch BodySlide, choose CBBE Body HDT, CBBE Curvy, press Build.

After that I marked Build Morphs and run Batch Build, where I choose all DDX, DDA and CBBE Body HDT.
Run Generate FNIS.
Where I did mistake?

TESV 2018-10-01 13-59-03-92.bmp

You need to run Bodylslide on the DD items. Your best bet is to batch build ALL items that you have while in Bodyslide. There is a terrific tutorial on how to do exactly that on the Bodyslide mod page.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You need to run Bodylslide on the DD items. Your best bet is to batch build ALL items that you have while in Bodyslide. There is a terrific tutorial on how to do exactly that on the Bodyslide mod page.

If I run batch build with ALL items I get this error: (see the pic).
But if I run all items separately I don`t get any errors, but some DD items are invisible.

123.jpg

Spoiler
19 minutes ago, SexyAgnessa said:

If I run batch build with ALL items I get this error: (see the pic).
But if I run all items separately I don`t get any errors, but some DD items are invisible.

123.jpg

This is a known bug. It is entirely safe to completely ignore it.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, SexyAgnessa said:

Ok. But I run batch build with ALL items and it doesn`t solve my problem with invisible DD items. What can I do?

You are certain that you ticked the DDa and DDe boxes in the groups section when you batch build (along with all the others for that matter)?

10 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You are certain that you ticked the DDa and DDe boxes in the groups section when you batch build (along with all the others for that matter)?

The tick boxes are located in the middle of the very long list. Easy to miss them.

I like this mod, so the following comment is minor stuff.  I was going to do a complete play thru of version 2.14 as slaver and as slave.  I did slaver, good job, think the antislavery part should be more detailed.

anyway the slave play thru is too much.  I got really tired of traveling to find a slave.  find slave say hi the have to go back to Igor, to have sex and ask now what, just to have him tell me to bring her to slaverun.  DUH  the Dragonborn is smart enough to figure out how to enslave cities, but now smart enough to being a slave to the slave master.  I takes a lot of game playing time to do almost nothing.

I like verion 1.  better from the slave side.  

Anyway great mod, I hope you keep going.

Great mod.

was playing the female slaver, i destroyed my save game and started again, use the cheat to go to the morthal part of the quest, started from there, now in the end of slavery quest, in the dungeon there is no thalmor, i need to speak to him but the marker point at an empty space, the dremora is there, the thalmor is the problem (allways the thalmors...) 

The fall from female slaver to slave is great, hope u keep adding new dialogues to it, there was a hint of "virgin female slaver" at the start, it sounds very nice, slavers getting more and more aware that u are actually a virgin and forcing you to have sex to proof u are not or even raping u at some point after... seems to be the idea behind it?? maybe??  is this going to be a thing in future updates? cause i like it a lot, like, this guy is a genius... a pervert, but a genius... a genius pervert?.... a pervertion genius? ...wtv, great job!