Not from the Alpha, but the remaining ones I still remember from V2

Spoiler
  • Sigrid (Smiths wife in Riverwood)
  • Frabbi (Markarth Inn)
  • Taarie (Solitude, ambiguous)
  • Jarl Idgrod (only in the bad end and mentioned in the mid end if you betray Abolishment, but never happening)
  • Jarl Elisif (only in the bad end)

And countless Slaverun specific NPCs.

2 hours ago, E_Nigma said:

You can do the arena as slaver?

as i have not hit the arena as a slave i cannot swear it is fully the same as during slaver questwise.

as a Slaver you can build the Arena, and do the Animal questline, Gladiator questline, fan quest (it might be a questline not sure yet),

the dialogues during the Arena quests do change if you are a slaver (they know you are a slaver :smile: ).

On 2018/5/5 at 10:00 AM, galgat said:

I do not blame you, but you are cheating your self out of some really kool events in the arena.. :blush:

Hmmm, sorry, but I meant I will stop playing and wait for the mod creator to finish this part... how is that cheating me out of cool events? I don't want to miss any part of this mod....

3 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Hmmm, sorry, but I meant I will stop playing and wait for the mod creator to finish this part... how is that cheating me out of cool events? I don't want to miss any part of this mod....

I did not mean that in a bad way :blush:

1. You could be fighting in the arena, and doing the creature show's, and the extra things you can do.

2. Kenjoka was talking about a lot of changes, and if it is even close to what was done between 2, and 3, it may well require a clean save, in order to see all the changes they will make.

3. I do not blame you for just putting it on hold, I was just thinking you could be having a lot of fun with all the things that are already in the mod.

4.   I am truly sorry if my answer to you was taken in a bad way.

7 hours ago, valcon767 said:

as i have not hit the arena as a slave i cannot swear it is fully the same as during slaver questwise.

as a Slaver you can build the Arena, and do the Animal questline, Gladiator questline, fan quest (it might be a questline not sure yet),

the dialogues during the Arena quests do change if you are a slaver (they know you are a slaver :smile: ).

I sort of skipped quite a bit(not at all interested in the slave line,seen it once you seen it all) and I stopped keeping track of this for like a year. where would the arena be if you could do it as slaver?

2 hours ago, E_Nigma said:

I sort of skipped quite a bit(not at all interested in the slave line,seen it once you seen it all) and I stopped keeping track of this for like a year. where would the arena be if you could do it as slaver?

you can build the Arena after Riften is enslaved, but currently you will have to turn "test mode" on to populate the Gladiators and Animals for their shows.

to turn on test mode you have to make a very minor edit to the .json file (change a 0 to a 1 and save, can be done with notepad).

the Arena itself (after it is built) will be between Dragonsreach and the Whitewatch Tower (to the north) outside Whiterun, but it is connected to Whiterun's

northern wall.  you enter it's outside entrance on the north side, or can enter it from within Dragonsreach Main Hall.  The fan quest is a repeatable quest.

On 2018/5/7 at 2:39 AM, galgat said:

I did not mean that in a bad way :blush:

1. You could be fighting in the arena, and doing the creature show's, and the extra things you can do.

2. Kenjoka was talking about a lot of changes, and if it is even close to what was done between 2, and 3, it may well require a clean save, in order to see all the changes they will make.

3. I do not blame you for just putting it on hold, I was just thinking you could be having a lot of fun with all the things that are already in the mod.

4.   I am truly sorry if my answer to you was taken in a bad way.

Ahh... i was worring my disability in english might lead to this kind of misunderstanding, nope, I wasn't offended or something, it's all been a mistake, lets not mention it 

anyway, I've used the cheat function to finished all the collectiing quests, but I failed to find where to trigger the creature show or fighting in the arena(you meant the new Colosseum, not that old one at the Slave Camp at the gate of Whiterun, right?), it could be a bug, cuz I used console to trigger the Colosseum quests, and I didn't see any new dialogue appear after using the cheat function. Or, it's just because of I wasn't talking to the right NPC.

Thank you if you can help:)

18 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Ahh... i was worring my disability in english might lead to this kind of misunderstanding, nope, I wasn't offended or something, it's all been a mistake, lets not mention it 

anyway, I've used the cheat function to finished all the collectiing quests, but I failed to find where to trigger the creature show or fighting in the arena(you meant the new Colosseum, not that old one at the Slave Camp at the gate of Whiterun, right?), it could be a bug, cuz I used console to trigger the Colosseum quests, and I didn't see any new dialogue appear after using the cheat function. Or, it's just because of I wasn't talking to the right NPC.

Thank you if you can help:)

Yes the new Arena

The fellow that is wearing the jester suit, in the new arena, Middle of arena. he looks like the crazy person from the dark brother hood quests. He is the arena I guess grand master of ceremonies.

You talk to him to start any fight's or Creature show's, and you may also be a servant in the arena stand's serving the customers.

Some one Else was saying all you had to do was click the cheat mod in the MCM, but for the dialogue cheats I have always had to change a zero to a One in the SlaverunConfig.json  \SKSE\Plugins\Slaverun\SlaverunConfig.json

"slaveruntaskrequired0" : 3,
        "slaveruntaskrequired1" : 6,
        "slaveruntaskrequired2" : 9,
        "slaveruntaskrequired3" : 12,
        "slaveruntaskrequired4" : 15,
        "slaveruntaskrequired5" : 18,        
        "arenawonrequired0" : 1,
        "arenawonrequired1" : 2,
        "arenawonrequired2" : 3,
        "arenawonrequired3" : 4,
        "arenawonrequired4" : 5,
        "arenawonrequired5" : 6,
        "testmode" : 1,  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<this needed to be one for cheats
        "weightmode" : 0

Maybe the MCM turns it on, but I have always done that, and I know they work that way.

It seems I am stuck in Markarth. Female slaver route, cheat enabled.

I am at the point where I need to talk to the Jarl with a slave follower. Which I have in tow, but there's still only one dialog option about coming back with one.

I remember there was a quest that was meant to train slaver how to capture a follower slave, how do I check the status of that quest, I don't remember if there was a legit method of skipping it or if it was a cheat option, and if it is related.

17 hours ago, afa said:

I am at the point where I need to talk to the Jarl with a slave follower. Which I have in tow, but there's still only one dialog option about coming back with one.

I remember there was a quest that was meant to train slaver how to capture a follower slave, how do I check the status of that quest, I don't remember if there was a legit method of skipping it or if it was a cheat option, and if it is related.

Im having a similar problem with Alpha 3.0. I dont have any dialogue to enslave my follower as a female slaver. I did the quest to enslave a free woman which someone posted would give you the dialogue to enslave a follower also. I still can't enslave a follower which causes problems with other quests where you need an enslaved follower. Am i missing something?

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

Im having a similar problem with Alpha 3.0. I dont have any dialogue to enslave my follower as a female slaver. I did the quest to enslave a free woman which someone posted would give you the dialogue to enslave a follower also. I still can't enslave a follower which causes problems with other quests where you need an enslaved follower. Am i missing something?

You need to get the task to enslave someone. You get it by talking to the other task giver in Dragonsreach that isn't Pike, I don't remember his name. He stands by the cages near the door.

41 minutes ago, satankiller1 said:

You need to get the task to enslave someone. You get it by talking to the other task giver in Dragonsreach that isn't Pike, I don't remember his name. He stands by the cages near the door.

Ah, ok, thanks....i'll try that :smile:

20 hours ago, afa said:

You could in the MCM cheats add your self to the Slave faction, and you may be able to complete it that way, and then remove your self after ward's ( before reporting to Pike), but in that quest I am not sure it will work, and Pike I think sends you back to markarth with Romeo, who wants to cook and eat your boobie's ( Yuck-O )

so it might not work.  But that has gotten me through many area's where I was a slaver, and passed up the make a slave of a follower part.

there is a quest to "learn to be a slaver" when you talk to Pike in the beginning (it is skippable, not sure it it is a cheat or not, IIRC it is NOT a cheat just skippable),

this quest will send you to Bellamy and he teaches you to enslave someone (a female follower).

however if you have skipped that quest (or you slave died etc leaving you without a follower slave) there is another option

go to Dragonsreach and talk to Mundus, get the task to enslave a free woman, talk to a follower, there will be a dialogue option that leads to enslaving her.

as far as i know this "task" is available at any time.

Does anyone know if this is still being worked on for a beta release? Kenjoka hasn't posted in this thread since February and i was waiting for a more stable version to try the new content since my Skyrim is not at it's best condition.

Cheers!

2 hours ago, trelloukos said:

Does anyone know if this is still being worked on for a beta release? Kenjoka hasn't posted in this thread since February and i was waiting for a more stable version to try the new content since my Skyrim is not at it's best condition.

Cheers!

Yeah any update would be nice :confused:

@Pratik like any other mod you would install manually.  The requirements are listed in the first post of this thread.

hmm ive a weird issue with the 3.0 version. if i install it with the crawling  animations i get infinite load screen when try to load a save or a new game. but not installing that crawling aimations it loads fine.

8 hours ago, trelloukos said:

Cheers!

Kenjoka is been updating  Alpha versions, they are actually quite stable by my experience

Also, who else but Quagmire

9 hours ago, trelloukos said:

Cheers!

I know is such a fun mod that we all want and update, but I would rather Kenjoka would feel good about what they upload for us to play, or we will probably wear this thread out even more..LOL

I know last time it was for a long time, just the 2. what ever mod. I figured it was done, and then out of the blue we get 3.0.. and it is amazing.

So hopefully just waiting will net us another great addition..:blush:

But still this mod is such great work. The community in this thread is like little kids running in front of the room with the christmas tree curios to have a new gift.

We can´t wait in a sophisticated patient manner. We just have to bounce up and down with shining eyes :smiley: