5 hours ago, Hiderius said:

you are his slaves he doesn't need to be nice at all, he's suppose to be a jerk who doesn't care about being nice to his slaves because the characters are his property

Well yea but I am talking about afterwords when he has technically broken you. I mean have you heard of good cop bad cop? Its a technique that they will be mean to you and hate your time there but there is one person who will be nice too you and thats what would make you fall in love with bellamy because hes the only one who shows you kindness and you basically try to be a better slave for him because you start to have feelings for him and you want to make him happy. Its kinda like stockholm syndrome

10 hours ago, Hiderius said:

you are his slaves he doesn't need to be nice at all, he's suppose to be a jerk who doesn't care about being nice to his slaves because the characters are his property

Well, after my slaver run, I simply can't take him seriously. He really reminds me that type of a character, who can be that strong and dominant only when the other side can't respond. But as soon as one of my chars takes the whip, saying something like "Lemme show ya how that SHOULD be done.", He's just melts away, shrinks and begs for mercy. Total lack of spine or back-bone. And I guess that's one of the reasons why I personally dislike him that much.

6 minutes ago, EpicPickles said:

Hey everyone, I'm having some trouble. When I try to install Slaverun reloaded, it stops at 66% for a while then eventually just says something went wrong and it can't install. I'm using NMM btw. Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix?

Replace NMM with a working mod manager?

Or less drastic unpack the mod into a folder and then repack it using some fairly older format like ZIP that NMM won't choke up on and install using the repacked file.

9 hours ago, EpicPickles said:

Hey everyone, I'm having some trouble. When I try to install Slaverun reloaded, it stops at 66% for a while then eventually just says something went wrong and it can't install. I'm using NMM btw. Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix?

I can only see two reasons for this to happen.

1. The archive is corrupted, redownload it.
  2. You don't have enough space on your hard drive to install the mod, check the disk you're installing on and free some space.

I'm consistently getting utterly intolerable framerate drop; talking to Pike the game will be running at 2 FPS for the entire conversation. It seems to start out okay if I have just opened the game (usually because it crashed after about three minutes of the aforementioned 2 FPS, which is about a LITTLE shorter than it takes to get through ONE conversation with Pike), but after a while it tails off until I'm running at 2 FPS.

It's the same way all over Whiterun and in the surrounding area, but not so severe the further out I am. I've only got a couple of mods that directly influence the interior of Dragonsreach, two adding followers (Yennefer from Witcher 3 and Rias from Highschool DxD, both from LoversLabs) and Paradise Halls which adds some stuff to Farengar's study. That's about it.

2 hours ago, Leonineus said:

I'm consistently getting utterly intolerable framerate drop; talking to Pike the game will be running at 2 FPS for the entire conversation. It seems to start out okay if I have just opened the game (usually because it crashed after about three minutes of the aforementioned 2 FPS, which is about a LITTLE shorter than it takes to get through ONE conversation with Pike), but after a while it tails off until I'm running at 2 FPS.

It's the same way all over Whiterun and in the surrounding area, but not so severe the further out I am. I've only got a couple of mods that directly influence the interior of Dragonsreach, two adding followers (Yennefer from Witcher 3 and Rias from Highschool DxD, both from LoversLabs) and Paradise Halls which adds some stuff to Farengar's study. That's about it.

Hard to say, what your problem could be. Don't know your system, Vid card, amount of ram.

I am running and intel 2550 second generation, Rx 560 4 gig vid card, 16 gig of ram. play in 1080 P. ( 1920x1080 )

I have no FPS problems at all, seldom drop below 60 FPS, if ever, and my Machine is like 8 years old.

Are you playing on a lap top, is it in low mode ( battery saver Mode ), I know many Laptops have a battery saving Mode that quite often switches to an onboard vid card, that is terrible for game's. Even if you have a great vid card in the laptop, it might have swapped to the Low end one, you could check power options in the control panel and see.

Other than that, or some other mod, that use's dragon reach conflicting with Slaverun I have no Idea what your problem is.

There are a few Skyrim Tweak sight's out there, but a lot of them are full of shit that is useless, or redundant. Even the advice you might get here, mine included, could be bogus. Have to make your own best guess's a lot of the time.. Wish I could be more help. :confused:

8 minutes ago, galgat said:

Hard to say, what your problem could be. Don't know your system, Vid card, amount of ram.

I am running and intel 2550 second generation, Rx 560 4 gig vid card, 16 gig of ram. play in 1080 P. ( 1920x1080 )

I have no FPS problems at all, seldom drop below 60 FPS, if ever, and my Machine is like 8 years old.

Are you playing on a lap top, is it in low mode ( battery saver Mode ), I know many Laptops have a battery saving Mode that quite often switches to an onboard vid card, that is terrible for game's. Even if you have a great vid card in the laptop, it might have swapped to the Low end one, you could check power options in the control panel and see.

Other than that, or some other mod, that use's dragon reach conflicting with Slaverun I have no Idea what your problem is.

There are a few Skyrim Tweak sight's out there, but a lot of them are full of shit that is useless, or redundant. Even the advice you might get here, mine included, could be bogus. Have to make your own best guess's a lot of the time.. Wish I could be more help. :confused:

Nah, full-blown desktop PC. Sorry, should've thought to attach my specs earlier xD

Intel Core i5-7600K, 3.80 GHz.

GeForce GTX 1070

16GB RAM

Played at 1920 x 1080, 60Hz.

And my rig as a whole is less than six months old.

18 minutes ago, Leonineus said:

Nah, full-blown desktop PC. Sorry, should've thought to attach my specs earlier xD

Intel Core i5-7600K, 3.80 GHz.

GeForce GTX 1070

16GB RAM

Played at 1920 x 1080, 60Hz.

And my rig as a whole is less than six months old.

You should be doing fine, something is amiss, but I would not know what. That system should eat Skyrim up just fine.

Be sure to run Loot, if use Mod organizer, be sure to run the loot.exe from MO.

Make sure nothing has over written your XPMSE skeleton, that can make major trouble, normally though if it is messed up you get and almost instant CTD.

Be sure you running the Mod from a clean save. run it with out any of the Optional Mod's, just maybe try it with only the absolutely needed Mod's and nothing Else.

Maybe if you have and older save Or Profile in MO with very few mod's, try to install it in that Profile.

If all Else fails you could strip down the load order to just what was needed for Slaverun, and start a new game.  ( remember if the wagon does not move to hit the De-install creatures Button in FNIS, before running FNIS, and before starting a new game )

Then Add stuff you want latter on, slowly until you find the culprit.  I mean your system should be great for Skyrim.

EDIT >>>By the way I had trouble with Loot latest version, when running in MO, I have reverted to 0.12.4, as 0.12.5 was messing up bad for me. In MO

10 hours ago, galgat said:

You should be doing fine, something is amiss, but I would not know what. That system should eat Skyrim up just fine.

Be sure to run Loot, if use Mod organizer, be sure to run the loot.exe from MO.

Make sure nothing has over written your XPMSE skeleton, that can make major trouble, normally though if it is messed up you get and almost instant CTD.

Be sure you running the Mod from a clean save. run it with out any of the Optional Mod's, just maybe try it with only the absolutely needed Mod's and nothing Else.

Maybe if you have and older save Or Profile in MO with very few mod's, try to install it in that Profile.

If all Else fails you could strip down the load order to just what was needed for Slaverun, and start a new game.  ( remember if the wagon does not move to hit the De-install creatures Button in FNIS, before running FNIS, and before starting a new game )

Then Add stuff you want latter on, slowly until you find the culprit.  I mean your system should be great for Skyrim.

EDIT >>>By the way I had trouble with Loot latest version, when running in MO, I have reverted to 0.12.4, as 0.12.5 was messing up bad for me. In MO

So having taken your advice... ran LOOT but didn't help, so stripped out almost all my LoversLab mods and reinstalled them a couple at a time. Game never gave me the framerate issue again, and I even mostly stopped crashing on a semi-regular basis (only once or twice in about a four hour period, rather than every half hour or so).

So I've managed to fix it without knowing how or even what the root problem was. Whoo.

9 hours ago, Leonineus said:

So having taken your advice... ran LOOT but didn't help, so stripped out almost all my LoversLab mods and reinstalled them a couple at a time. Game never gave me the framerate issue again, and I even mostly stopped crashing on a semi-regular basis (only once or twice in about a four hour period, rather than every half hour or so).

So I've managed to fix it without knowing how or even what the root problem was. Whoo.

Skyrim is a very Fickle thing, I have done similar, as in removing, and re installing mod's and suddenly all is well.  I always assume, that maybe it was the Order I installed them in, as in one mod installed after another was overwriting something in another.

But I am glad you got it fixed :smile:

EDITED >>> There are a couple of things I use, that for me are helpful.

Crash Fixes v12 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/  I find I have to tweak a few settings in the Crash fix INI, but over All I think is is noce to have.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/

This one is Older, but I find it still functional

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/?tab=description

This is perfect, i was playing slaverun in past, and havent found another so comprehensive mod, so i decided to give aplha3 a shot.

Playing as full submissive, almost at the end (i think) and i must say this is so much work. Its so huge that its comparable to full skyrim playthrough lol, and i am using fast travel and additem gold cheats to speed things up LOLOL.

Colosseum is just perfect. I just did cheat building skip, cheat recruit gladiators, cheat recruit animals. All works. I would suggest making middle ground flat, so animations dont get stuck in uneven ground, and few lights wouldnt hurt. I imagined that it would be bit smaller though, it could feel bit better. But nonetheless, awesome.

This is massive mod, collection of worst perversions (like seriously it taught me alot), really well implemented in enjoyable way, and relatively non glitching, compared to anything else, f.e. Maria Eden, which i SADLY never got even remotely working. And i didnt try slaver or free woman questline at all!

Small criticism on writing, kind of sucks sometimes, some dialogues are "unimersive" lol, "i am gangbang painslut" ftw, but its easily forgivable.

BIG thumbs up on selecting which devious devices will be used, which not. Totally not a fan of hobbleskirt, those weird heels, blindfold omg. I so needed this.

Keep up this more than good work, its so huge, much apreciated and enjoyed.

Unsolved bugs found:

Finn is just blindly following me, kinda just annoying, stuck with that dialogue about lesson or what.

Spiders in arena show gets allways stuck, nothing progresses after second animation, both small and big ones (could be MNC).

LOT of scenes cause troubles, bringing Ava to Igor, capturing runaway Ivana and Valentia, etc, glad i have safe autosave, so i had many history saves, and using cheat options skip sex skip whipping skip scene, fixed all.

OH and one quite annoying, at some point, in slave training dungeon main hall, appear lot of physics enabled flags or tapestries, i am using HDT SMP, and it totally kills my fps, right at enering that cell.

Colosseum arena could use some edits too, center should be flat, for shows, many animations are clipped to that small hill on left side, whole arena could be smaller, more intimate, and there should be lights.

I had to get rid of succubus mod, because after becoming one, updates on that energy bar caused my character microstutter every 60ish seconds, hair and physics shaked. Using SMP hair and mix of hdt and smp clothes(not so often clothed in slaverun tho lol). This might be succubus mod related though, it seems pretty damn good, but sadly this was too annoying.

PS: sorry for my engrish

PPS: any tips for another mods (dont need to be so huge) subbie or bdsm or darker things related? Some easily instalable, with nice story? OR not so nice? I really enjoyed slave story of this masterpiece lol.

Hi all,

I have a problem with the common task quest not fully updating.

ie.: go to slave master pike and see if there are tasks > got a task 0/1 > do the task (or cheat), 1/1 on screen but in journal stays 0/1 > go back to pike but no dialogue or cheat options.

slaverun version 3.0 alpha C, made sure in MO nothing overwrites this mod scripts (like apropos),

tried a new game, reloading saves even before enslavement,

if I query sqv slv_mainquest I get 1400

how do I solve it?

thnx

Cheers

sshar

Hi,

I don't know if this has been proposed, but maybe you should add a part where if the player is too good as a slaver (and female) or maybe add it has a check box where she will be marked by Molag Bal to become a slave (if she's not a slave and just comply with the law).  She would just be taken in the night and brutally enslave.  I proposed that 'cause I always found difficult to believe someone, especially female, would verbally egress two slavers like in the original story.  It is an option but not one I would choose to become a slave.  Then once enslaved, she would revolt, have the walk of shame and all her training and etc...

Another option I was thinking would be to have the same scenario and the player choose to be a passive naked citizen, and maybe move town.  She goes on her various mission to fail one day and get enslaved through simple slavery (actually I don't know if you already did that now I'm thinking of it).  In this situation only Slaverun would be a naked city for the moment.  Once enslaved, she try to appeal to the Jarl who just laugh at her.  She try to rebel and get her walk of shame and goes on with the good story you wrote :smile:

Hope you like those ideas, I know its more work but it might give a more real option for enslavement.  That and the slavers walking in the street and enslaving poor women.

Thanks for the great mod, I love what you did. :smile:

Hello it's amazing how this mod is stable for something this big. i had a couple of bugs but nothing fancy. I'm here because i have a question. usually i'm looking for an answer trought the forum but 173 pages...that's a lot :tongue:

I wanted to know if it is possible to achieve a rank D in training to get mine or farm story. And if yes, if someone can give me some hint to get there. 

Thanks for this awesome mod.

5 hours ago, evacles said:

Hello it's amazing how this mod is stable for something this big. i had a couple of bugs but nothing fancy. I'm here because i have a question. usually i'm looking for an answer trought the forum but 173 pages...that's a lot :tongue:

I wanted to know if it is possible to achieve a rank D in training to get mine or farm story. And if yes, if someone can give me some hint to get there. 

I think mod is more configured around the sex toy option's.  I actually thing the mine slave stuff is just thrown out there as fluff.

But there is a quest that deals with working in the mine, during one of the City take over quest's.

12 hours ago, evacles said:

If I'm not mistaken I think Kenjoka mentioned a while back that it might be implemented at some point. It's not in right now but I would imagine it would be a possible bad end where you could escape if you are clever enough.

On 2/11/2018 at 3:50 PM, Kenjoka said:

Just uploaded alpha 2 of Slaverun Reloaded 3

with two main features

- Colosseum building quest and usage for fights and animal shows are now playable as a slaver and also as a free woman (both tested)

- a new progression quest to become a Arena Grandmaster Gladiator (similar to Oblivion arena quest) and a second progression quest in animal shows to become the Great DragonWhore of Slaverim

- lots of bug fixes and text corrections

- slaver guards at the city entries to warn you of the slavery laws

- bugfix to buy you free as a slave

- additional housing recipes for the Colosseum (not for all areas)

- added and corrected cheat functions

- Slave Master Pike offers jobs also to free woman and some filthy jobs to slavers too (go and ask him)

what's not in this version, but will be in the next version which will be the beta (and hopefully last version before releasing 3.0)

- new options for reporting back to Bellamy have an MCM Menu but no function yet

- Furnitures in the Funfair and training area are not visible yet (I will add them in the next days if I decide to stick with ZAP 8.0)

- Random fighter selection mode only finds a few, but all are available if you select them yourself

- slave arena training (probably, if I don't delete it)

For the arena fights:

- I play Skyrim in an easy mode with beginner difficulty, and in alpha 1 all opponents have been not very hard. So in alpha 2 I made them harder... much harder. One of the mage opponents shot me in 10 seconds :-) So maybe they are too hard now... I will see and test and I am also interested in your feedback for the fights.

a CLEANSAFE is required (sorry but Hearhfire scripts do require this)

please ..no one is answering me so far ...how can i access the arena quests ...should the pc be free ...should the pc be enslaved ...or what ...progressed so far with the enslavement quests and got no start for the arena ..??