50 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

please ..no one is answering me so far ...how can i access the arena quests ...should the pc be free ...should the pc be enslaved ...or what ...progressed so far with the enslavement quests and got no start for the arena ..??

If I remember correctly you need the town of Riften enslaved for the quest to even start.

If you are a free woman you need to do 5 paying jobs for S.M.Pike too

If you are a slave... I don't know, that game collapsed on itself :smile:

8 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

If I remember correctly you need the town of Riften enslaved for the quest to even start.

If you are a free woman you need to do 5 paying jobs for S.M.Pike too

If you are a slave... I don't know, that game collapsed on itself :smile:

THANKS ....collapsed on it self ??? what do you mean ...:)

29 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

THANKS ....collapsed on it self ??? what do you mean ...:)

That game session had some fancy npc and dialogue enhancement mods that hung up and made the game more and more unstable, and like a house made of cards it folded on itself :smiley:

Ya know what would be mean?

First, force the PC to become a cockhungry whore against her will and when she finally became one in the latter half of the story, put her into chastity. Maybe even feed her Viagrix while doing so.

Pure Evilness. :astonished:

On 4/20/2018 at 3:17 PM, Solid Bacon said:

Is there anyway I could get this without downloading Apachii?

Yes. Use TES5EDIT to find all the NPCs using Apachii hairs and switch them to use either vanilla hairs or a hair from a hair mod you do have installed.  Then you can remove Apachii hair as a dependency from the header record for the mod.

If you want the author to make you a custom "no Apachii hair" version and maintain two versions of the mod?  Forget it.

So, I'm having CTDs during the slaver campaign during the animal farm quest. After the horses come I try to walk to the other farm and no matter what I get a CTD. I've tried multiple crash fix mods and none of them seem to work with or without being loaded. Here's my log: 

Log 1 is me trying to run past the problem area, even trying to tcl past it. Doesn't work.

Log 0 is me trying to load a game that I saved right after the horses finished with the slave and other npc

If there is any help anyone can give I would really appreciate it.

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.0.log

How do I change the cheats menu to take devices off me instead of rolff stone fist? In the beginning belethor outs chain devices on and I can't talk to Bellamy to get on with the quest while the gag is in, and I can't take anything off while the kittens are on. The cheats menu used to work but now the character is set as someone else isnyead of me. 

On 4/22/2018 at 6:00 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Yes. Use TES5EDIT to find all the NPCs using Apachii hairs and switch them to use either vanilla hairs or a hair from a hair mod you do have installed.  Then you can remove Apachii hair as a dependency from the header record for the mod.

If you want the author to make you a custom "no Apachii hair" version and maintain two versions of the mod?  Forget it.

Thanks man, I'll get on it then.

Ok, not sure what I missed cause I had to update things... but it said something about Missing "Zap Framework"... not sure what that is.

I have other issues starting a new game with updates but I'll figure those out one at a time.

PS: was using an older version that didn't have the "enslave cities" button... so I'm having to update stuffs.

Ah... I think I know what this problem is... but I don't see a Zaz V8.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93211-zaz-animation-pack-v80-plus/

That one ( zap 8.0 plus ), if you are trying to play the 3.0 version.  The ( zap 7.0 ) is considered to be the more stable, but I yet to run into any problems with the 8.0 version other than a body slide mistake, that does not seem to cause any trouble.

The 7.0 version will be fine for the 2. whatever versions of this mod.  But the new stuff in 3.0 is fantastic, and well worth any minor problems to see it.

16 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

is there a console command we can use to skip all the quests to reach the arena line ....the game became too buggy ...it's amazing mod so far but ..i would enjoy the arena more ...so any help here...??

You need to have Riften enslaved, if you're a slaver you'll get it automatically, if you're a free woman you need to have to 5 tasks, for slaves I'm not sure. Go to the MCM and put cheat mode on, then go to pike and skip up to the point when Riften is enslaved. If you're in the middle of a quest, if I remember right, you can only cheat at the very beginning of a quest so you'll have to finish the current one or load a previous save.

17 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

is there a console command we can use to skip all the quests to reach the arena line ....the game became too buggy ...it's amazing mod so far but ..i would enjoy the arena more ...so any help here...??

The arena stuff starts after Riten is under the slave law's, and you need to have done at least 5 of the in between tasks for Pike. then a dialogue in pikes dialogue text should pop up something like "is there anything else" . this should begin the arena stuff.

If you have cheats enables in the   SKSE\Plugins\Slaverun\SlaverunConfig.json >>>>>> "testmode" : 1,  you can skip to it pretty quickly.

Don't know if its been pointed out, the quest involving animals attacking free women.  Part of the quest requires to you talk to Nimriel and Severio Pelagio to complete the quest.  However, if the Battle of Whiterun (Civil War) has been played out, Severio is dead making that quest impossible to complete.  You could either remove him from the quest or set conditions to skip him if he's dead or disabled (same with Nimriel who IIRC disappears after the battle).  Otherwise the player will have to use setstage to get past that part.

EDIT:  Came up with an alternate scenario that uses part of the current quest mixed with a new scene.

Quest starts, Pike sends the player-slave or player slaver and slave down to the stables.

There have been reports of animals attacking women recently, worse a noble customer arriving in Whiterun and his servant girl were attacked at the stables by one of the horses and now there is some problem with the stable manager (Skulvar Sable-hilt), the player must sort out the problem.

On arriving at the stable, the noble's guard is menacing Skulvar and there is an argument.  After some dialog, Skulvar explains with all the slaves running around the horses have been getting harder to manage and his best stallion is in full rut but he doesn't have a good mare to take care of the problem.  Meanwhile the noble is demanding the horse be put down.  The player (if a slave) or the player's slave must relieve the horse.  The noble is so entertained he rushes off to see Pike and buy a slave trained with animals so he can enjoy such show's at home.  Skulvar is relieved he won't lose his best stallion and mentions Alfhild is having probems as well.

Let the scene with Alhild Battleborn play out as it is.  Then go to Arcadia, then back to Alfhild.  After that go see Skulvar again.

Skulvar decides he'll have to buy a pony slave to serve as a breeding mare.  The player is then sent to see Pike who is happy to hear he'll be getting some business from Skulvar

Back at Pike the player see's the serving girl in shackles, apparently she was sold into slavery by the noble who bought two slaves to replace her.  The new girl could end up a recurring NPC or not.  The noble is not scene again.

End quest.

So you would need two new NPCs, a noble and the servant.

Just a suggestion.

4 hours ago, galgat said:

The arena stuff starts after Riten is under the slave law's, and you need to have done at least 5 of the in between tasks for Pike. then a dialogue in pikes dialogue text should pop up something like "is there anything else" . this should begin the arena stuff.

If you have cheats enables in the   SKSE\Plugins\Slaverun\SlaverunConfig.json >>>>>> "testmode" : 1,  you can skip to it pretty quickly.

thanks a lot

22 hours ago, Anfauglith said:

You need to have Riften enslaved, if you're a slaver you'll get it automatically, if you're a free woman you need to have to 5 tasks, for slaves I'm not sure. Go to the MCM and put cheat mode on, then go to pike and skip up to the point when Riften is enslaved. If you're in the middle of a quest, if I remember right, you can only cheat at the very beginning of a quest so you'll have to finish the current one or load a previous save.

thanks 

Just had an interesting idea... The biggest problem with Ivana was always that she seemed to break as you did, but then something... and again she breaks... and she just goes through this cycle like a thousand times while your character (slave-sub route) submits further and further and even starts to preach Pike's worldview as an obvious truth...

However at the same time Anti-slavery group still treats you like a messiah... While, if PC's responses to slavers are any indication, your slave-sub-PC would rather beg them for cocks and stuff than even think about joining them...

What if PC's will and whatever other counters you would like to add in future would have an impact on the world around you? For example... if you break, Ivana breaks as well because of you. It makes kind of sense because, after all, PC is the focal point of the story and the game world as a whole. Be it a slave, slaver or the perfect poster dragonborn... So this would kind of make the world reflect your PC's mindset.

This could work great with either general comments (example is meant to sound like something overheard from someone's conversation) which would reflect that the world becomes more submissive, or harder to control for slavers... 

PC's will high: 

Male NPC: "It's the third whip this month! I keep breaking them on that stupid cow's ass, trying to get her to suck me off!"

PC's will neutral:

Male NPC: "I'm telling you, get a whip and with time your wife will start to obey too."

PC's will low:

Male NPC: "Yeah, life sure is great when your wife begs for your cum as her breakfast, haha!"

Another possibility could be random events where the player might be only a witness. For example: You see a woman (randomly generated) being enslaved (by whatever slaver the scene decides to use), because she didn't contribute to the society enough as a free female (or some bullshit like that ;) ) and the new laws specify that any woman whose freedom isn't beneficial to the society should be enslaved and serve this way. But the way of her enslavement changes depending on PC's will statistic.

PC's Will High: It's forced and brutal, she tries to resist but city guards hold her and men rape her till she gives up.

PC's Will Neutral: It's forced, but not as brutal, as she gives up and after a quick whipping she 'thanks' the man who brought her before the slaver (though she obviously isn't happy about the whole thing).

PC's Will Low: It's pretty much voluntary, as nobody leads her to the slaver and states to him that she couldn't take care of herself and she will comply with the law, then thanks him for a chance to prove her obedience.

This kind of scaling comments and/or events would be very interesting and it can be argued that in game continuity all three versions happen no matter what the will of PC-Slave is... she simply notices only those situations which reflect her own mindset. I find this to be a very neat explanation.

This time I managed to make a quick suggestion be actually kind of quick! Yay! :smiley:

The send slaver patrol to get fleeing slave doesn’t seem to work. Random npcs in town knocking me out works fine, but I run away and it gives me the message about you failed to report to Bellamy, but no matter how long I wait after no one comes to get me. I do have the option checked. 

Playing through now, question though. Are all the endings listed in the beginning added to the mod? Where he talks about A,B,C and D. For role playing my character, certain endings sound more favourable than others, but im wondering if its just all talk or weather I can aim toward one such as the mine or farm. And what choices would best get my character there?