50 minutes ago, Sam0016 said:

I have a question for Waxen/Kenjoka/anyone familiar with how the system works.

I've been able to extend the nudity law to virtually every civilized area in Skyrim with the .json file; everything's green on that front, but I have an issue with certain NPCs not being affected properly.

Specifically, the female slavers from the Hydragon Slavegirls mod (easiest one to point to is that one in Rorikstead with the male slave who acts like a dog) don't appear to be complying with the law, keeping their weapons and armor, even if I resetinventory with the console. The only way to fix them is to removeallitems which resets on a cell reload.

I'm fine with male slaves being owned by dominant men/women, but I'm trying to establish forced compliance with the nudity law as a baseline for all women, regardless of who they are.

I'd greatly appreciate anyone able to tell me why the enforcer is skipping over these NPCs (and yes it's happening in cells/world spaces where the law is in effect for everyone else), and better still if anyone is able to direct me on how to fix it.

I think the slaver faction as a whole is exempt from the nudity law, which is why female slaver PC doesn't have to comply with it either. I have no idea if there's a way to change that.

2 minutes ago, Anfauglith said:

I think the slaver faction as a whole is exempt from the nudity law, which is why female slaver PC doesn't have to comply with it either. I have no idea if there's a way to change that.

If that is the reason it would probable be easiest to use addfaction in the console to the few outliers that were mentioned. :smile:

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

If that is the reason it would probable be easiest to use addfaction in the console to the few outliers that were mentioned. :smile:

Not remove them from the slaver faction instead? 

I'll give it a shot on the unique NPCs as I see 'em, but I'm still not sure on how to tackle the RNG female "Slaver" NPCs; they're mainly on the road so it doesn't bother me that much when I see them, but I'd rather not.

Unless anyone has a suggestion on how to deal with them I may just head on over to the Hydragon Slavegirls page and ask if there's any way to eliminate female slavers from appearing.

12 minutes ago, Sam0016 said:

Not remove them from the slaver faction instead? 

I'll give it a shot on the unique NPCs as I see 'em, but I'm still not sure on how to tackle the RNG female "Slaver" NPCs; they're mainly on the road so it doesn't bother me that much when I see them, but I'd rather not.

Unless anyone has a suggestion on how to deal with them I may just head on over to the Hydragon Slavegirls page and ask if there's any way to eliminate female slavers from appearing.

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear. Addfaction xxxxxx -1 is the manner in which you remove them from a faction. Where xxxxxx is the ID of the faction. See:

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console . Sorry for the confusion. ;)

Hi ! Thanks for what you have done with this mod @Kenjoka, I don't think I ever played with a quest mod this much. :heart:

By the way, I'm playing with the V3.0 Alpha 3 and in the MCM menu you have a tab "Your slaves" (see screenshot)

Spoiler

20180523020814_1.thumb.jpg.3e2ba13967b38fe53119937c79ac064f.jpg

which shows a training advancement of the enslaved follower(s). Anyone knows how we can train them or it's not implanted yet ? Because I always play as a slaver now because being a slave... suck, pretty much, being always fucked isn't fun, and you don't need to be enslaved to wear lovely devil plugs. And training a follower is a feature I would love to use fot my fun :tongue:

I saw and played a lot of time the slaver training quest (where my chara can only pretend to be a virgin, so I guess it's not finished yet, a sobbing slaver should be enslaved :smiley:) But I haven't see any following quest or option to train my lucky follower.

And we should be able to marry Bellamy as a slaver too :bawling::blush::smiley:

So a way to train the follower or not implented yet ? :classic_angel:

11 hours ago, Claire Farron said:

Hi ! Thanks for what you have done with this mod @Kenjoka, I don't think I ever played with a quest mod this much. :heart:

By the way, I'm playing with the V3.0 Alpha 3 and in the MCM menu you have a tab "Your slaves" (see screenshot)

Reveal hidden contents

20180523020814_1.thumb.jpg.3e2ba13967b38fe53119937c79ac064f.jpg

which shows a training advancement of the enslaved follower(s). Anyone knows how we can train them or it's not implanted yet ? Because I always play as a slaver now because being a slave... suck, pretty much, being always fucked isn't fun, and you don't need to be enslaved to wear lovely devil plugs. And training a follower is a feature I would love to use fot my fun :tongue:

I saw and played a lot of time the slaver training quest (where my chara can only pretend to be a virgin, so I guess it's not finished yet, a sobbing slaver should be enslaved :smiley:) But I haven't see any following quest or option to train my lucky follower. 

And we should be able to marry Bellamy as a slaver too :bawling::blush::smiley:

So a way to train the follower or not implented yet ? :classic_angel:

It's not really implemented yet. Early on, you can do one session when Pike asks you if you need training as a slaver. If you say yes, he asks you to go to Bellamy, enslave a follower, then train her to obey. But that's where it ends right now.

6 minutes ago, Anfauglith said:

It's not really implemented yet. Early on, you can do one session when Pike asks you if you need training as a slaver. If you say yes, he asks you to go to Bellamy, enslave a follower, then train her to obey. But that's where it ends right now.

Well, okay, thanks for the answer, that's what I talked about. I hope this will be developped in the future ?

1 hour ago, Claire Farron said:

Well, okay, thanks for the answer, that's what I talked about. I hope this will be developped in the future ?

It's one of the v3 feature so unless it gets removed for some reason, it'll be fully developed when beta comes out.

My first play through on this mod. I have really enjoyed it thus far. The race against time to try and stop them is really good and I am really impressed that you designed it to go and take over all of Skyrim.

My only criticism, and just personal taste maybe, is that initial scene outside is really long. Game time I think it took 4 hours to go through.

I have a little idea that might either be a mod on it's own or a basic DD test feature or something, but... you already have an arena, so i guess you'd have less work than others:

Bound girls combat. Essentially, you and your opponent both are in armbinders or yokes and fight each other. :D

Hello i've run into a really strange problem. I play the slave story and i'm at the start of the quest to enslave riften. before i trigger this quest to start everything is normal. but after i startet it i can't save my game anymore. when i'll try to save or autosave my game crash (CTD) my savegame has a size of nearly 23 MB. I never had such a problem before. does anyone know whats causing this?

28 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

Hello i've run into a really strange problem. I play the slave story and i'm at the start of the quest to enslave riften. before i trigger this quest to start everything is normal. but after i startet it i can't save my game anymore. when i'll try to save or autosave my game crash (CTD) my savegame has a size of nearly 23 MB. I never had such a problem before. does anyone know whats causing this?

I could be wrong but you must have YPS Fashion.  It did the same to me.  You will have to load an old save in a small area, preferably alone, and uninstall it.  Then you will need to clean the save before you can progress again.  I did not re-install it so I'm not sure if it is safe to use it again after. 

1 hour ago, Snook001 said:

I could be wrong but you must have YPS Fashion.  It did the same to me.  You will have to load an old save in a small area, preferably alone, and uninstall it.  Then you will need to clean the save before you can progress again.  I did not re-install it so I'm not sure if it is safe to use it again after. 

Yeah right i have that mod. isn't this mod necessary for slaverun?

19 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

Yeah right i have that mod. isn't this mod necessary for slaverun?

It is not necessary but I had the same issue and after removing and cleaning my save the problem was fixed.  It is only a suggestion, maybe something else is corrupting your game.

17 hours ago, Redswift said:

Is Apachii still a hard dependency? On installation of Slaverun I get an option to get an alternative json config so that Apachii hairstyles can be used. Can I just not use it and skip Apachii?

I have not played in awhile, I think it was needed, but also I was thinking that in 3.0 it might not have been and absolute, but you will know if it allows you to play without them, because you will probably have bald headed ladies running around I would assume.

i run into another 'problem' with misstres maria. when i speak to her i can speak with her about my family and my 'husband' belamy but i never played the wedding quest and my fall in love o meter is at zero. so why did she have that dialogue? it spoilert me some things what happened to my family if i played the quest wich never will happen because i hate bellamy and i hope i can send him, pike, his wife and all the other slavers straight to hell when i freed skyrim again. i really hope there is some payback quest at the end 'cause what they do to me and all the other slaves can't be unpunished. maria said i'm a slave because i'm weak like all the other woman but she's not. but our all character is the mighty dragonborn dammit and far from weak. i know it is the story that you are broken and i really love this mod and i'm close to the end of it after nearly 50 hours of playing but without a revenge quest at the end i think there's a really importend quest missing because after giving all the hundreds of npc's a relief in my time as a slave and all the hate growing in me...it's time for my own relief.

if someone would like to answer me about my problem then please just comment misstres maria. please don't spoiler me something of the end 'cause i'm near but i not reached it yet.

Hi, thanks for this great mod, but sadly I had to stop playing it midway through. my problem was that I was hopping for some more excitement. I couldn't play as a slave, that role felt to restrictive. As a slaver the game was slightly more entertaining, but got boring after the first few towns fell under slavery. Won't it be nice if there was a way for the player to fall into slavery and also be able to be freed. I've seen a  female player striping, and pleasing a slave agent. At which point then the agent just gives her a warning. Don't you think that a player should be able to be tricked, or defeated into the slavery role. furthermore it would be nice when maria eden finally does update. That maybe there can be a little more interaction between the player and slavers. if the player disobeys there can be a bounty put on here. once the bounty reaches an adjustable level the player will get arrested. Once one adds Sexlab survival she may not be allowed to leave the hold while a bounty is on her head. Of course there may be other ways to escape. Like offering her body freely to other NPCs. Hoping that she makes love to someone that might help her. If she gets unlucky that npc might bind her and lead her to her owner. Or maybe she would have to wait until nightfall, and then tranquilize the guards before she picks the locks. of course if the bounty gets to high she gets arrested and then goes through a humiliating scene. I'm not sure if you want to go the route of making this an endless mod, something a little more then a quest. then maybe all the other slave traders can be randomly generated. letting the player kill them off as she likes. having some holds where the player is a slaver, and others where she is a slave. there can be arranged meetings with a towns lord where the player might fight for her freedom. (A succubus may be able to fly over the walls. The rest of us mortals would have to find a way through the gate.) Of course there is always the arena which is another way the player can free herself. All the quests can be randomized letting this mod go on forever. If one wanted one fraction to rule the whole Skyrim, she would have to go through the whole play through while working or serving under that city. New content can always be added to it from other mods. while all this is going on, it still may be possible to play the vanilla quest.

Thanks for this great mod as it is, I hope that it gets even better.