21 minutes ago, galgat said:

Yeppers I have used Qasmoke before as well, My findings seems to show that any entry into the game, would as you said, make almost all CTD game's load.  But I may revisit Qasmoke again, and see if it makes a difference.

Thing is this is a very clean save, It has never had a mod removed, and it has never had save tool ran on it. I have opened a save from this game before with save tool, to see if anything was amiss, also checked this one with save scalpel,  It is a profile, that I Copy, and past from, and try very hard to keep Clean, because I have been very careful with it, I try to never corrupt it.

The saves always load on this profile, and never need the extra COC usage to get into the game once, before loading.

But the main thing is, as best I can tell that one of those mods I mentioned is causing the CTD.

I have not taken the time yet to load them one at a time, and figure out which one, but I will soon, I mean they are not really useful to me, I never turn on the amputation, and hydracon slavegirls is just fluff, as is Diablo Esque decorations, I don't need them.

I guess I was more just fact finding, as to wondering if I was alone in having trouble loading this game with those mods installed.

Right now, I am playing Slaverun reloaded, and I can save, and load anywhere, even My Auto saves work..LOL, with out those mods ( No Problem ). So for me It would appear best to just not install those. I use MO, so I keep many profiles, so It's not like it is a problem.

I was mostly, I guess Curious if I was alone in this Problem.

Thank you so much for your response.

I have to use the load a new save, load my old save trick to get into my game when i am outdoors as it crashes upon loading i would say %50 of the time. But that had nothing to do with slaverun or those other mods your mentioned as I get that with or without slaverun and accompanied mods installed. But if I save indoors it usually always loads on the first try.

But I have have Save Game CTD Fix but if you want your game to automatically load a new game and start the save you selected automatically you can use this with this mod Continue Game No Crash.

Some things I find mitigate these crashes for some reason appear to be turning off papyrus logging and I read somewhere that you shouldn't use autosaves as they're not safe but I haven't really looked into it more.

1 hour ago, atreyatan said:

I have to use the load a new save, load my old save trick to get into my game when i am outdoors as it crashes upon loading i would say %50 of the time. But that had nothing to do with slaverun or those other mods your mentioned as I get that with or without slaverun and accompanied mods installed. But if I save indoors it usually always loads on the first try.

But I have have Save Game CTD Fix but if you want your game to automatically load a new game and start the save you selected automatically you can use this with this mod Continue Game No Crash.

Some things I find mitigate these crashes for some reason appear to be turning off papyrus logging and I read somewhere that you shouldn't use autosaves as they're not safe but I haven't really looked into it more.

That load game CTD fix looks interesting, I may try that one, Thank You.  I just read the doc's on it, and he at least had a good explanation, on why, I just knew the COC to someplace in Skyrim worked, but now that I know about the ignorant Bethesda Programmer, who never figured the multiple CPU problem.  

It makes more sense.

5 hours ago, galgat said:

That load game CTD fix looks interesting, I may try that one, Thank You.  I just read the doc's on it, and he at least had a good explanation, on why, I just knew the COC to someplace in Skyrim worked, but now that I know about the ignorant Bethesda Programmer, who never figured the multiple CPU problem.  

It makes more sense.

Think cheap company probably only provided it's developers and testers with old single cpu computers.  Could still be stupid programmer but there's other possibilities.

9 hours ago, galgat said:

It makes more sense.

Let me know if it helps at all :3

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:
10 hours ago, galgat said:

It makes more sense.

Think cheap company probably only provided it's developers and testers with old single cpu computers.  Could still be stupid programmer but there's other possibilities.

Doesn't this issue mainly pop up when running mods? Maybe they skimped a bit on testing modded installs, and/or the issue didn't show up reliably.

It is because of the size of the Save's when you have a bunch of mod's.  What happens if i understood it right is part of the loading of large save's would be passed on to a second or third core in the CPU, but with no Mutex to balance or inform the other CPU that part of the load was passed to the other CPU, it error's, because the load is in complete, or inconsistent according to the info it has.

So you get a CTD.

That is why COC to the start of the game anywhere, would alleviate the size some what of the save, and much of the game was already loaded, when you tried to load that troublesome save.

I used the word Ignorant because it means Unlearned. But I consider it also in excusable, as in 2011 dual core's were the norm, and quad core's were The desired CPU of the time, This system I am running now I built in 2011 just for Skyrim, and it is an Intel 2550 second generation quad core, almost eight years old, So they knew or should have known about the need for the mutex. which was needed to protect critical data which allowed one CPU core to access data which was not yet finished being loaded by another CPU core.

So I think Unlearned is a good name for the Programmer that missed this, and was also missed in the number of patches that Bethesda Released on the I am sure money making Game.

Any way I have been using this "Load Game CTD Fix" and loading games that I was having a major time loading before, and I think i like it a LOt.. :blush:  It at the very least seems to save me from doing the COC thing..;)

It forces the use of a single Core until the game is loaded, may slow loading, But i can see where it would make them more stable. the multi cores kick in after the game is loaded, so it should be a good thing.

5 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Doesn't this issue mainly pop up when running mods? Maybe they skimped a bit on testing modded installs, and/or the issue didn't show up reliably.

EDIT >>> It even allows me to Install it with Mod organizer, so I can use it in some profile's, and not in others if I want.

4 minutes ago, galgat said:

Any way I have been using this "Load Game CTD Fix" and loading games that I was having a major time loading before, and I think i like it a LOt.. :blush:  It at the very least seems to save me from doing the COC thing..;)

Yeah, same here, I have not had any problems loading saves since installing that either.

7 hours ago, atreyatan said:

Let me know if it helps at all :3

Thank you so much for pointing me to that one, I had just never seen it.

Makes me Glad I asked my Question about those three mod's, which I now understand probably had nothing to do with my Loading problem, it was just the size of my Saved game, and the multi CPU, not talking to each other, and causing the CTD.

I just got through savaging a profile I had all but given up on ever loading again, which was so old it was missing oodles of Mod's I had removed, after I loaded, and saved it, I cleaned like 186 Script's from it, then removed DDI, DDA, and MNC, and removed that many and more scripts again, and it still loaded, and cleaned it again, and it still load's, and it loaded fine, I was just trying to make the Save game CTD and could not..LOL.

Just amazing.. I knew the COC Qasmoke helped, but never fully understood why, This is a Really good find. Thank you so Much :astonished:

Hi Kenjoka, I had another question about using the .jason to spread the nudity law.

So my current character is in the Thieves' Guild, and when I first entered the Ragged Flagon it said that it was subject to Whiterun's nudity law (it wasn't in the .json so I assume the mod was coded to include it). Initially I thought it was a bit out of place, so I added the Ragged Flagon to the exclusion list in the .json, but later changed my mind (no reason Vex and Tonilia should be exempt, right?) and removed it from the exclusions list. However, it still seems to think the Flagon is free from the nudity law.

I have tried adding the Flagon and the Flagon's Cistern (properly formatted with commas and quotation marks of course, no mistakes were made) to the .json under riftenlocations, resetting the mod, starting a new game, and even using a clean .json file, yet no matter what I do, both the Flagon and its Cistern appear to be safe spaces. 

Currently my exclusions list is completely empty and my riftenlocations looks like this: 

Spoiler

"riftenlocations" : 
        [
                        "Riften Stables",
                        "Merryfair Farm",
                        "Largashbur",
                        "Ivarstead",
                        "Sarethi Farm",
                        "Shor's Stone",
                        "Heartwood Mill",
                        "Snow-Shod Farm",
                        "Vilemyr Inn",
                        "The Ragged Flagon",
                        "The Ragged Flagon - Cistern"
        ],

The forum makes it look a little different, but assuredly everything is formatted correctly as everywhere else on my list works beautifully as intended.

If anyone has any advice, I'd very much appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Sam0016 said:

Hi Kenjoka, I had another question about using the .jason to spread the nudity law.

So my current character is in the Thieves' Guild, and when I first entered the Ragged Flagon it said that it was subject to Whiterun's nudity law (it wasn't in the .json so I assume the mod was coded to include it). Initially I thought it was a bit out of place, so I added the Ragged Flagon to the exclusion list in the .json, but later changed my mind (no reason Vex and Tonilia should be exempt, right?) and removed it from the exclusions list. However, it still seems to think the Flagon is free from the nudity law.

I have tried adding the Flagon and the Flagon's Cistern (properly formatted with commas and quotation marks of course, no mistakes were made) to the .json under riftenlocations, resetting the mod, starting a new game, and even using a clean .json file, yet no matter what I do, both the Flagon and its Cistern appear to be safe spaces. 

Currently my exclusions list is completely empty and my riftenlocations looks like this: 

Hide contents

"riftenlocations" : 
        [
                        "Riften Stables",
                        "Merryfair Farm",
                        "Largashbur",
                        "Ivarstead",
                        "Sarethi Farm",
                        "Shor's Stone",
                        "Heartwood Mill",
                        "Snow-Shod Farm",
                        "Vilemyr Inn",
                        "The Ragged Flagon",
                        "The Ragged Flagon - Cistern"
        ],

The forum makes it look a little different, but assuredly everything is formatted correctly as everywhere else on my list works beautifully as intended.

If anyone has any advice, I'd very much appreciate it.

Spoiler

"riftenlocations" :
        [
            "Honeyside",
            "Riften Hall of the Dead",
            "Temple of Mara",
            "Riften Jail",
            "Riften Ratway",
            "Ivarstead",
            "Ivarstead Fellstar Farm",
            "Ivarstead Klimmek's House",
            "Ivarstead Vilemyr Inn",
            "Shor's Stone",
            "Sylgja's House",
            "Sarethi Farm",
            "Merryfair Farm",
            "Snow-Shod Farm",
            "Heartwood Mill",
            "Treva's Watch",
            "Thieves Guild Headquarters",
            "Redbelly Mine",
            "Shor's Sundries",
            "Indoril's Rest",
            "Filnjar's House"
        ],

I have been able to create a save game but not exit Skyrim, tab away and edit the inclusion list, tab back to Skyrim and load the just created save game and have it go active so I suspect you've still got it in the exclusion list somehow or have the wrong location names.  I allow very, very few safe locations.

5 hours ago, galgat said:

Thank you so much for pointing me to that one, I had just never seen it.

Makes me Glad I asked my Question about those three mod's, which I now understand probably had nothing to do with my Loading problem, it was just the size of my Saved game, and the multi CPU, not talking to each other, and causing the CTD.

I just got through savaging a profile I had all but given up on ever loading again, which was so old it was missing oodles of Mod's I had removed, after I loaded, and saved it, I cleaned like 186 Script's from it, then removed DDI, DDA, and MNC, and removed that many and more scripts again, and it still loaded, and cleaned it again, and it still load's, and it loaded fine, I was just trying to make the Save game CTD and could not..LOL.

Just amazing.. I knew the COC Qasmoke helped, but never fully understood why, This is a Really good find. Thank you so Much :astonished:

:smiley: no problem glad it could help, yea it really is a hidden gem and has helped me loading in my game alot xD

30 minutes ago, atreyatan said:

:smiley: no problem glad it could help, yea it really is a hidden gem and has helped me loading in my game alot xD

I just wish your hidden gem was not abandoned, with no chance of a 64 bit dll for Skyrim SE...

17 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Ok - why? Did Bethesda fix the multi-cpu mutex finally in the 64 bit version?

I never heard of any changes in that area.

Probably, no one running SE has reported a need to COC from the load screen and then load the game and no one playing FO4 which was built from the rebuilt for X64 engine that was released as SE has reported such a need either.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"riftenlocations" :
        [
            "Honeyside",
            "Riften Hall of the Dead",
            "Temple of Mara",
            "Riften Jail",
            "Riften Ratway",
            "Ivarstead",
            "Ivarstead Fellstar Farm",
            "Ivarstead Klimmek's House",
            "Ivarstead Vilemyr Inn",
            "Shor's Stone",
            "Sylgja's House",
            "Sarethi Farm",
            "Merryfair Farm",
            "Snow-Shod Farm",
            "Heartwood Mill",
            "Treva's Watch",
            "Thieves Guild Headquarters",
            "Redbelly Mine",
            "Shor's Sundries",
            "Indoril's Rest",
            "Filnjar's House"
        ],

I have been able to create a save game but not exit Skyrim, tab away and edit the inclusion list, tab back to Skyrim and load the just created save game and have it go active so I suspect you've still got it in the exclusion list somehow or have the wrong location names.  I allow very, very few safe locations.

Hey there Waxen, thanks for your response!

I must say that your .json structure looks much more thorough than mine, and most likely more so with the other regions as well. 

I confess that I’m something of a pleb when it comes to .json files. I know it’s just adding lines, but I don’t know the ins and outs of the locations and names to use; I’ve just been managing it through guesswork and intuition, but it seems I hit a wall.

I don’t suppose you’d be able to pass along a copy of your .json config that I could drop into my own directory, would you?

hello, i have a really important question for me that need to ask, my dragonborn became a slave and suffered so much, Finally come to the GOOD END of your quest list.

i thought every thing is going to end, finally there is a good soul will save her from this hell, but it seems this slavery will not end?  

i don ' t know what to say, but sometimes i really want my dragonborn be a real free woman in this mod again. no cheat but become a free woman again, and end slavery forever. 

fight in arena will change her fate and let her free forever? or change nothing but as a sex slave until pike kill her?

maybe the "hope" is just a hope, means nothing but a dream will never come true?

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Probably, no one running SE has reported a need to COC from the load screen and then load the game and no one playing FO4 which was built from the rebuilt for X64 engine that was released as SE has reported such a need either.

Well my problem has been a bit different. I have a serious, intermittent problem where Skyrim SE saves fine, and loads that save fine if you have not exited, but instant CTD if you start Skyrim SE fresh and try to load that save. In my case, coc QaSmoke first does not help. I think Vortex was messing with my load order...  Has not occured - yet - on the new Vortex build.

53 minutes ago, Sarphire said:

hello, i have a really important question for me that need to ask, my dragonborn became a slave and suffered so much, Finally come to the GOOD END of your quest list.

i thought every thing is going to end, finally there is a good soul will save her from this hell, but it seems this slavery will not end?  

i don ' t know what to say, but sometimes i really want my dragonborn be a real free woman in this mod again. no cheat but become a free woman again, and end slavery forever. 

fight in arena will change her fate and let her free forever? or change nothing but as a sex slave until pike kill her?

maybe the "hope" is just a hope, means nothing but a dream will never come true?

I have to agree that Kenjoka did such a good job of making the Slaver characters so Horrible, that I was sort of disappointed in the end result.  I have trouble playing the slave side now, but I did enjoy it pretty well the first time.

Now I kind of like playing the Slaver, and saving at all the city take over, and carriage ride's, and special event's, and then using the wonderful cheats that Kenjoka set up to swap to a slave or Free woman, and play that part, when I want to, and then revert to that save point again to move on.

I also like playing a really slutty Slaver..LOL :blush:

They have done a good job of allowing you to pretty much formulate your own fantasy, so I find it all good, but I do not totally disagree with you, it does feel a little unfinished sort of at the end of the slave part.  (  But that is a very Personal feeling of mine Only ).

8 hours ago, Wheelson123 said:

Hey, I've used this mod a ton in the past but now I've reinstalled it as well as all the requirements and it says I need ZAP framework 8.0? I can't find anything called ZAP unless it means ZaZ which only goes up to 7.0 and is installed. Help.

If you are trying the 3.0 alpha then, yes! in fact I think may be best to get the 8.0 plus version.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93211-zaz-animation-pack-v80-plus/

10 hours ago, atreyatan said:

Does anyone have a problem reporting back to bellamy what do I select to make it so i don't get reported because i am there.7

LOL, I most always turned the reporting back to him off.. I really never liked talking to him.. His dialogue was upsetting to me.. I mean it was suppose to be, but I just liked avoiding it as much as possible.  He was like having a stalker rapist, murderer that you just could not get away from, eating my Breast's was such a turn off...Yuck-O!.

2 minutes ago, galgat said:

LOL, I most always turned the reporting back to him off.. I really never liked talking to him.. His dialogue was upsetting to me.. I mean it was suppose to be, but I just liked avoiding it as much as possible.  He was like having a stalker rapist, murderer that you just could not get away from, eating my Breast's was such a turn off...Yuck-O!.

haha hes such a jerk yea, he needs to be kinder.. like saying i don't want to hurt you but you need to learn. or it pains me to see you like this but you have to learn your place idk xD