On 14.5.2018 at 4:53 AM, MetZwerg said:

On 14.5.2018 at 4:53 AM, MetZwerg said:

would it be difficult, to select add in a selection of wich city´s are enslaved ?

i have played different choices with this mod, and would love to have specific citys under slavery rule and some to be free...

9 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

This tool: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29148/?

Makes it EASY.

Thanks for the tip. I've downloaded it and made a start (as you know there is a lot of dialogue). I do want to spend more time playing than altering the mod though. I'll consider this a WIP. :smile:

As turn about is fair play though the link you gave said that the cuurrent, and all future, versions of this are to be found at the SE site here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/134?

Although you may be happy with your version anyone else reading this dialogue will be able to find the newest version. And, for those reading this, there are separate files for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout4 but they are all kept at this one site.

4 hours ago, E_Nigma said:

lol. I suppose if sounding like a person isn't a requisite

Thanks for the support. I know (since I'm the one who brought it up in the first place) that people being unable to see (or acknowledge) something that is obvious to you can be difficult.

That said, please be nice. The people who make the mods (and those who try to answer questions on these threads for them so they can spend more time working on mods instead of listening to gripes) are providing a FREE SERVICE. Like Mjoll their only reward is "gratitude and trust." So, when you have an issue (like I did) please be kind in the manner in which you express it. Don't keep it in and get frustrated, look at all the helpful suggestions I have received. Take a deep breath, get calm, and ask your question (or state your point) civilly. Everyone here will appreciate the difference.

Thanks again for your support.

1 hour ago, FCDXX said:

Not really a bug more of an oversight assume but at some point after the basic training Ivana offers you some fingering and fisting ... despite having no arms! :tongue:

Now, I don't know what other mods you have loaded but, if like me, you don't have the one that actually does the amputation it does seen weird since she is not supposed to have arms (although without the mod she does still have arms). However, later in training you will have your hand cut off and Farengar will place a "prosthetic". My assumption has been that that is what happened to Ivana off-screen when Pike was reassuring you that he wasn't going to kill her (a waste of money doing that).

Sorry but I hit a major glitch this time and haven't been able to work out how to fix it.

Pike sent me to Bellamy for painslut training. Things progress nicely until both the trainers beat me. After they are done the next listing in my journal is talk to Diana about the pain (this would be the second time I'd talk to Diana during this training). However, I can't move. Everyone around me moves fine. Bellamy is asking "what do you want milkdrinker?" Finn is talking about a lesson he learned from Pike (which is getting to be rather repetitive). Ivana gives the generic "Oh, can I do something for you?" But I am frozen. Can't walk. Can't interact (E doesn't show up when I "aim" at someone). It's like my character is in an animation and no one else is (you know how while you're waiting for an animation to start you no longer control your character the animation does). This happens at the same spot in the training regardless of what save I go back to. I can also console command to a place further along in the training but I still can't move.

I've tried the usual things-reloading old saves, using the SexLab controls to end animations, etc. but I just can't seem to move. Anyone have any ideas?

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Sorry but I hit a major glitch this time and haven't been able to work out how to fix it.

Pike sent me to Bellamy for painslut training. Things progress nicely until both the trainers beat me. After they are done the next listing in my journal is talk to Diana about the pain (this would be the second time I'd talk to Diana during this training). However, I can't move. Everyone around me moves fine. Bellamy is asking "what do you want milkdrinker?" Finn is talking about a lesson he learned from Pike (which is getting to be rather repetitive). Ivana gives the generic "Oh, can I do something for you?" But I am frozen. Can't walk. Can't interact (E doesn't show up when I "aim" at someone). It's like my character is in an animation and no one else is (you know how while you're waiting for an animation to start you no longer control your character the animation does). This happens at the same spot in the training regardless of what save I go back to. I can also console command to a place further along in the training but I still can't move.

I've tried the usual things-reloading old saves, using the SexLab controls to end animations, etc. but I just can't seem to move. Anyone have any ideas?

Did you try the console command "enableplayercontrols"?

9 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Did you try the console command "enableplayercontrols"?

It didn't work but it gave me an idea. I went into the Slaverun MCM menu. In it there is a Problems page. One of the choices there is "enable player controls." I clicked on that, closed the menu and voila a working game. Until you answered my query I wasn't even sure what that meant.

Thanks Fred I'm not sure I would have figured it out without you but even if I did I'm sure I would have wasted an awful lot of time. :smiley:

In case anyone cares I have been using the program Waxen Figure recommended (xTranslator-which is actually designed for translating but does work very well for this) to fix the language in Slaverun. I've learned that there are literally thousands of lines of dialogue (not nearly enough of them are the same - I say that because I can move through them faster when they are). I'm now certain that there were at least two people (and likely three or four) who wrote the dialogue (based on language usage). I've learned to use a new program (as I mentioned xTranslator). I have also learned why this sort of thing is NOT a high priority for a mod author. It is tedious and unrewarding (at the time I.m doing it). However, if I am reading the bars on the program correctly I am about 20% finished. I am happy with the results of doing this though.

Thanks again to Galgat and WaxenFigure for their help with getting that started. :tongue:

so far things i see needed is. the ones that your slaves need option to disable their combat if u want them to just be meat bags to follow u. next the version scrpit needs update to use for examply DDX 4.0+ insstead of being specific.

12 hours ago, Thisisne88 said:

Does anyone know what the quest ID for the fin quest is? I want to try completeing the quest and starting it again to get controls back for him.

I used the console to discover it: "SLV_finntraining". I took the liberty of advancing my own quest with Finn and it appears to work. :smile:

8 hours ago, Anfauglith said:

I've only played v3 as a slaver, but I don't remember an NPC called Finn. Does he only appear in the slave path?

Yes. He is the "guard" that the slavers put on you to keep you from running away (he will actually fight to protect you from bandits, etc. He's actually pretty handy at it).

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Yes. He is the "guard" that the slavers put on you to keep you from running away (he will actually fight to protect you from bandits, etc. He's actually pretty handy at it).

Thanks for info. I look forward to see how he works when I do a full slave playthrough in beta or full release.

Made it to finish building the arena, the cheat option for finishing gladiator and animal quest doesn't seem to be working? I get the gold reward, but no new gladiator, no new animal, no quest update, and the quest stays in the quest log, I can keep selecting the cheat dialog again, but nothing.

The only way I can get gladiator fight to trigger is if I cheat to rank 3, which enables the option to fight multiple opponent, and select either no limit training or death fight (haven't tried no limit death yet), the training fight doesn't spawn any enemy despite letting PC into the arena (didn't retest).

The dialog for specifying enemy selection is essentially blank with only the option to return to previous dialog. The option to fight multiple enemies also disappear if answer "none of them sound interesting", have to tab out of conversation and start over.

When I select multiple opponent the game only spawn 1 fighter and it is always the Game master.

The option to fight multiple opponent disappear at about rank 7 also, dialog selection limitation?

For no limit training the strip and rape function seem to work, but does the fight actually end? Enemy is essential so they just get back up again, not hostile unless attack upon  Ok fights do end.

For death fight the winning route seems to work; necromancer comes out and revive the enemy. Haven't earnestly try losing yet.

I know this is in development, but do these results match with anyone else?

I'm sorry I couldn't find it but someone mentioned using Slaverun as a sort of framework which, the more I play it, appeals to me. That being said, is Slaverun compatible with Paradise Halls? And, if not, as a suggestion, could it be made to be? PAHE already has an effective enslavement mechanism that works on more than just followers. Add Musje's mods (Home Sweet Home and And You Get a Slave) and you've added a tremendous number of possibilities for game play. Just asking.

And, if anyone's interested I am about half way through the dialogue. I've come to realize that, since I don't always know the context, my fixes will probably only improve about 90% of the dialogue on the first pass. No wonder no one wants to do this!

I have a question for Waxen/Kenjoka/anyone familiar with how the system works.

I've been able to extend the nudity law to virtually every civilized area in Skyrim with the .json file; everything's green on that front, but I have an issue with certain NPCs not being affected properly.

Specifically, the female slavers from the Hydragon Slavegirls mod (easiest one to point to is that one in Rorikstead with the male slave who acts like a dog) don't appear to be complying with the law, keeping their weapons and armor, even if I resetinventory with the console. The only way to fix them is to removeallitems which resets on a cell reload.

I'm fine with male slaves being owned by dominant men/women, but I'm trying to establish forced compliance with the nudity law as a baseline for all women, regardless of who they are.

I'd greatly appreciate anyone able to tell me why the enforcer is skipping over these NPCs (and yes it's happening in cells/world spaces where the law is in effect for everyone else), and better still if anyone is able to direct me on how to fix it.