10 hours ago, godlock2006 said:

Hey Kenjoka, glad you're alive.

I seem to have found an issue with the newest version, I'm not entirely sure what's up but the enforcer is overriding my FNIS_PCEA2 animations and setting them to the vanilla ones. If I had to guess I'd say it has something to do with the crawling animation. When I have that disabled it happens;however, when it is enabled the crawling animation is forced and my animations aren't changed back to vanilla. Also, if it helps, it seems that this issue is also resetting the camera i.e. when using free camera it will often switch back to the normal camera.

Thanks for the update.

Hi Kenjoka, 

In slaverun Reloaded 3.0 alpha2 the player can uncheck the forced to crawl and no animations will be replaced. however, in 3.0 beta1, FNIS_PCEA2 walk and run animations will be replaced with vanilla regardless of state of crawling check box true/false. Also, it is true that the free camera is reset to normal camera every time the enforcer checks on my setup as well.

Other than that seems nothing else from a previous patch was broken. Thanks for the update!

Hello, this MOD is really great. Excuse me,can you set the protagonist as dragonborn? For example, after killing the first Dragon To start the slaverun reloaded?You know,dragonborn and dragonwhore the change is very interestin.

On 6/3/2018 at 11:30 AM, galgat said:

EDIT >>>   I really like being able to play a naughty slaver,  it has with some of the optional content been a lot of fun for me.

I hope you continue to add content for a naughty slaver, and free Girl to do more naughty stuff.  I find being a naughty slaver or free Girl more enjoyable than I ever though I would be. It has a whole different flavor to it.

This x1000, naughty slaver content is by light years the most interesting thing (Colosseum is a very interesting concept as well) added to this mod in years and really serves to separate it (length aside) from the 5000000000000 other slavery mods out there.

Speaking of the Colosseum does the new patch address the issue of the animal part of the (female)slaver line and the cheat to complete? The only way I was able to actually able to finish that was to bring the animal guy into the test cell and just never go back into the room

After installing the latest version yesterday i run into a new little and annoying problem. i have the FNIS sexy move mod installed and when i change the movement to a sexy move and activate the 360 degree style it changes back to vanilla movement in about one minute. And when i play in first person it automatically changes back to third person in about one minute. i created a new savegame to make sure that this not happened because i played on my savegame the older version of slaverun reloaded. before the update i didn't had that problem.

can someone or even kenjoka help me please?

edit: it seems that the enforcer calls causing this because with this option turned off the problem is gone. but without the enforcer calls it's pretty boring to play this mod! I hope Kenjoka find a solution.

i run into another problem. i have finished the slave storyline wich worked very well and now startet over as a slaver. everytime when i need a enslaved follower i don't get the dialogue that she is with me. i've allready have done the quests 'working as a mining slave' and the other one on the ship by myself and now i stand before bjorlam for his idea with the carriage service. i really don't want to play the slave part this time because i want to be a dominant slaver and not a submissive slut slaver at the end. 86 hours of playing a slave is really enough. isn't the female follower implemented yet or is something wrong on my game?

I also can't remove or add any devices. i can only command her to follow me, to wait or send her to the dragonsreach dungeon. thats all that work.

The training status of her in MCM is all at 0 and i don't know how to train her because none of the slavers in the dungeon and in dragonsreach have a dialogue for that. Bellamy and Murphy also didn't have a dialogue to train her. and with her i mean just a female vanilla follower. in my case i tryed with Lydia, Jenassa and uthgerd the unbroken.

I don't know whats different from Alpha3 to the beta1 of V3 but my armbinder walking and idle animations stop working, when I jump or sprint the arms go back in but the arms go back to my side once I walk/run/idle. I had DD 4.1 installed, then swapped to DD 4.0 to make sure it wasn't devious devices. enabled logging in the MCM, log attached. Worked fine in Alpha 3 though.

If anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated.

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: Attached load order.

plugins.txt

Edit 2: Issue is the same as schalli1980. When I turn off the enforcer option armbinder works normally.

15 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

After installing the latest version yesterday i run into a new little and annoying problem. i have the FNIS sexy move mod installed and when i change the movement to a sexy move and activate the 360 degree style it changes back to vanilla movement in about one minute. And when i play in first person it automatically changes back to third person in about one minute. i created a new savegame to make sure that this not happened because i played on my savegame the older version of slaverun reloaded. before the update i didn't had that problem.

can someone or even kenjoka help me please?

edit: it seems that the enforcer calls causing this because with this option turned off the problem is gone. but without the enforcer calls it's pretty boring to play this mod! I hope Kenjoka find a solution.

I have not been using the Crawling animations yet, I will soon, but if you are sure they are a problem with FNIS sexy Moves, It could be a bit troubles some, but only in the fact, as i remember DDI had some sort of need for sexy moves script's, but did not need the .esp.  so this could be a combination of troubles between DDI, and Sexy moves.

So is not a major problem, but might need to, if it is to much trouble have to turn off the sexy moves .esp.  I would miss sexy move's, but could live with out it if that were the case for this mod. 

EDIT >> Or just zero out all sexy moves in the MCM when playing this mod might be enough.

11 hours ago, galgat said:

I have not been using the Crawling animations yet, I will soon, but if you are sure they are a problem with FNIS sexy Moves, It could be a bit troubles some, but only in the fact, as i remember DDI had some sort of need for sexy moves script's, but did not need the .esp.  so this could be a combination of troubles between DDI, and Sexy moves.

So is not a major problem, but might need to, if it is to much trouble have to turn off the sexy moves .esp.  I would miss sexy move's, but could live with out it if that were the case for this mod. 

EDIT >> Or just zero out all sexy moves in the MCM when playing this mod might be enough.

I also don't use the crawling animation and i won't in the future. I used the animation only one time with the previous version and it worked fine but i don't like it. i don't think that this animation causing that problem and with the previous version i didn't had that issue. it must be something else but only a modder could find it and i'm just a player. and zero out all sexy moves and deactivate the 360 degree style isn't enough 'cause i'll tryed it allready.

The feature with the enslaved follower doesn't work and i can't make any progress as a slaver anymore. The only options i have right now is to cheat or get fucked myself. Both options are not good if you play a slaver. Is the feature with the enslaved follower to use in the quests not implemented yet? Do i have to do the work for her or what can i do??? Could someone please help me with that?

Just figured out that the female follower works fine at the markarth quest. all quests before this one didn't work. Well that is strange. i hope it will also work with the rest of the quests.

I noticed a very weird bug. Started new game, became slaver and via cheat built the arena and the got enslaved.
When i get the first quest to go to belethor, i get the devices. The problem is with the armbinders, generally.
I noticed that when the enfoncer starts a scene, the armbinder animation break! The one when you are iddle or just running, the one when you sprint is working.
Anyone else had similar issue?

On 6/6/2018 at 1:54 PM, Gimlord said:

I noticed a very weird bug. Started new game, became slaver and via cheat built the arena and the got enslaved.
When i get the first quest to go to belethor, i get the devices. The problem is with the armbinders, generally.
I noticed that when the enfoncer starts a scene, the armbinder animation break! The one when you are iddle or just running, the one when you sprint is working.
Anyone else had similar issue?

the enforcer calls also break fnis sexy move and force the character back to vanilla movement. i guess these armbinder problem and any other movement mods are affected by this. i think that Kenjoka allready noticed that something gone wrong with the latest version and a correction could be made in the next version of slaverun reloaded. to get rid of that problem for now you have to disable the enforcer calls. i know it sucks 'cause without these calls it is pretty boring but there is nothing else you can do at the moment.

Oh and the armbinder animation in my game are affected as well.

7 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

I also don't use the crawling animation and i won't in the future. I used the animation only one time with the previous version and it worked fine but i don't like it. i don't think that this animation causing that problem and with the previous version i didn't had that issue. it must be something else but only a modder could find it and i'm just a player. and zero out all sexy moves and deactivate the 360 degree style isn't enough 'cause i'll tryed it allready.

are you running DDI 4.0 or are you running the development version, people like to call 4.1 I guess ?

On 6/3/2018 at 4:43 PM, xmangaloverxxx said:

Hi, I have a problem with the Apachii plugin. I installed everything and I selected the plugin with fmod, but the game is still using vanilla hair. Can you help me?

Make sure that you have version 1.5 of Apachii installed as well.  That is the version that has the ApachiiHairFemales.esm

On 6/4/2018 at 8:08 AM, galgat said:

It may be something I have wrong, but as a slaver when  EDIT >>>should  have mentioned alpha three is mod version

Hide contents

When the deal is made for a 1000 gold, and let the dog butt fuck me.  the dog animation never starts. I have tried it on 2 different profiles, but both of them do the same thing, the read out seems to show that one of the actors was not found, but I did make sure the dog was right there with the enforcer.

UUNP - UNPB body if that has anything to do with it.

Just mentioning, I may have something wrong.  Not sure, the BJ, and human human anal works fine.  just not the dog thing with the slaver.   Everything of that same nature works fine with a slave.

EDIT >>>my dog animation do work fine, as a slave it was all okay.

I am not quite sure, you did that with the alpha 3 version? Strange? I thought it wouldn't even exist an option with a slave guard dog...

can you do a sqv slv_slaveguards

and is the alias for slv_dog filled? if not that is the reason

in beta 1 the alias should be filled, and if not, can you do

stopquest slv_slaveguards

resetquest slv_slaveguards (not quite sure about that)

startquest slv_slaveguards

and then check the slv_dog alias again?

On 6/4/2018 at 3:46 PM, Snook001 said:

Hi,

Your mod is awesome ?.  I did the first and second installment of your mod and man, your a genius.  I love it. Multiple kudos, you did a great job. ?

I try to play the third installment and I notice the transition is slow between the all dialogues and quests.   ? I can only conclude it is script heavy, "very heavy". 

This brought a question, can we play this on Skyrim SE?  or do you plan to release a Slaverun SE?

Thanks for the great mods, the first two version were very stable.  Actually I reached lvl 81 with the second one so Kudos again ?

some day, maybe but not in the near future

But

if anybody wants to do a port / conversion to SE and publish it here in the loverslab forum (in the Skyreim SE threads), I hearby grant my permission to do so

On 6/4/2018 at 3:51 PM, Gimlord said:

Have an issue when losing in the arena, like the game doesn't go back to my character. I have DA, cursed loot, and defeat deactivated , shout like a virgin is not installed.
When i lose the game stays at the state when you die, and can progress to the next defeat scene but after i have no controls and the game is like it stays during all this time in the death state. When using the utility from death alternative about reseting player state i get controls but the quest doesn't end,ends if i kill the gladiator as victory.
Is it possible a deactivated mod messing with the deaths in the arena?

Also noticed that this happens in training match death. The loss at the death match seemed to work correctly.

I will have to test this... so it may take same time

On 6/4/2018 at 5:28 PM, godlock2006 said:

Hey Kenjoka, glad you're alive.

I seem to have found an issue with the newest version, I'm not entirely sure what's up but the enforcer is overriding my FNIS_PCEA2 animations and setting them to the vanilla ones. If I had to guess I'd say it has something to do with the crawling animation. When I have that disabled it happens;however, when it is enabled the crawling animation is forced and my animations aren't changed back to vanilla. Also, if it helps, it seems that this issue is also resetting the camera i.e. when using free camera it will often switch back to the normal camera.

Thanks for the update.

I think I understand the problem and can fix this. At the moment the enforcer sets some default animiations again and again.

This isn't a problem in my setup, but not in others, for example when FNIS_PCEA2 is used.

No ETA on a beta 2, because I won't make a new version for every single fix.

3 hours ago, Kenjoka said:

I am not quite sure, you did that with the alpha 3 version? Strange? I thought it wouldn't even exist an option with a slave guard dog...

can you do a sqv slv_slaveguards

and is the alias for slv_dog filled? if not that is the reason

in beta 1 the alias should be filled, and if not, can you do

stopquest slv_slaveguards

resetquest slv_slaveguards (not quite sure about that)

startquest slv_slaveguards

and then check the slv_dog alias again? 

I will try that, may be a bit, and get back with you.  The scene finishes, and all, but just not action between the slaver, and the dog.

well flitter this time it worked, but the guard did not drop into the scene, the dog just did his thing, and the guard walked off, I will test it some more.

It may only not happen if the scene occurs I will test some more.

EDIT >>>  Okay the SLV_slaveguards  works for me as a slaver if it does not run the scene, but if the scene run's the dog never does he's thing.

Or that is what is happening for me, as a slaver.

The scene is applied after the Slave guard and I negotiate the 300, and then he counter proposes that he will pay 1000 if I do it with he's dog. 

I agree, and the scene progresses through all the dialogue, but the dog animation never starts.

But does fine so long as the scene does not play.

I think there is another scene with the dog, that i ran into that may do the same thing, but I forget the scene, but it also has to do with the dog animation not starting. ( but it was also a scene.) and also I was playing a slaver.

I am guessing the scene animation is not calling the sexlab function right for the Slaver, Or I have something really fucked up, which is highly possible ?

All these play fine as a Slave, I have not tested the free woman yet.

farmDogNotLoaded.jpg

ConsoleOutputSLV.jpg

Guest AthenaESIV

So this mod does not work with PCEA2? Or is not recommended to use alongside it I should say.

Same, PCEA2 seems to conflict with several popular mods but it gives so much back, love building custom player exclusive animation sets to set the character apart from the rest of the world a bit, mainly with their swordplay and combat movements.

Any alternative to PCEA2 that works better and does not cause issues? Or any PCEA2 players who have found ways to get it to work well with this mod and DD?

Great mod btw, very well done!

1 hour ago, Schalli1980 said:

DDI 4.0

KK, I was just wondering, as there was a bug that was fixed recently by kimy I think involving the slow down of the hobble skirt slow down.

Reason I mentioned was not that so much. But just knew that it was still very much a wip, so it might have had other problem's not found yet.

I will try the crawling soon, and see if it does anything to me. I have never installed the 360 degree style though in FNIS sexy moves. Did not appeal to me.

Wish I could be more help, sorry!

So I’m trying to mess with the reporting features of beta 1 and I can’t get Bellamy to let me report to him either on a slave or a slaver. Not really sure why, this seemed to work in previous versions but he just doesn’t have the option. How is it supposed to work for the slaver? You report to him and then what? What if you don’t report do him, do you get enslaved? Also, I can’t figure out how to get through the gladiator slave training without dying by the trainer guy, and Finn also attacks him and makes the fight longer. 

6 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

IS There still a cheat system? has it changed 

as best i can tell the cheat system is pretty well intact, I think some of the Arena cheat's were removed.  " seems like I read something kenjoka posted about needing to update a few of them". ( I had to build most of the Arena, but I may have missed a cheat notice )

On another note, The sell slave's to Soldiers  slv_mainquestspecial04 I think, The storm cloak camp did not materialize . The profile I am playing on took the storm cloak side, and so I could not do the imperial side of the quest.

But when I went to the storm cloak camp, it was not there, I am guessing it did not get enabled or something ( the quest Mark was on the map, but not the camp, or the NPC's ).

I don't know if it just happened in my game or if other users have the same problems but all problems i have now startet after i updated slaverun reloaded so consider this as a bug report.

I play as a female Slaver right now and have finished the Arena Quest and everything is build. My problems now are ctd's when i try to save my game.

The things i could build at the workbench for the funfair are buggy. when i build everything and try to save my game: crash to desktop. if i just build the dancing area then everything seems to be fine and i still could save my game, but after i perform a dance and after the bonus show when i try to save: crash to desktop.

When i make an animal show and after it back in the funfair and try to save...guess! CTD

The arena fights seems to work as long as i didn't got raped 'cause if that happened and i'll try to get back to cesar...CTD!!!

So i gave up the cool arena for the moment and leaved it. Loaded a savegame where i didn't tryed any of the tasks of the arena but arena is complety finished. Outside and inside i could normaly save and do whatever i like.

And now the big big BUT, after i go back to dragonsreach and talked to pike for a new quest and after i got it and then try to save my game....CTD again. So i couldn't play in my savegame the slaverun MOD any further than to this point.

I post my load order as well so that everyone could see wich mods i use but with the alpha version of slaverun reloaded and the same mods wich are in my load order i didn't had that problem.

I also post the last papyrus log, maybe it is helpfull.

Oh and one more thing!

I updated Slaverun Reloaded to the beta version but nothing else! Would someone be so kind and tell me if i have to update one or more of the Mods wich are dependencies of slaverun?

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-06-07T12-29-51.txt

Papyrus.0.log