8 hours ago, aslab said:

Hi, thanks for this great mod, but sadly I had to stop playing it midway through. my problem was that I was hopping for some more excitement. I couldn't play as a slave, that role felt to restrictive. As a slaver the game was slightly more entertaining, but got boring after the first few towns fell under slavery. Won't it be nice if there was a way for the player to fall into slavery and also be able to be freed.already in the mod

I've seen a  female player striping, and pleasing a slave agent. At which point then the agent just gives her a warning. Don't you think that a player should be able to be tricked, or defeated into the slavery role.already in the mod

furthermore it would be nice when maria eden finally does update. That maybe there can be a little more interaction between the player and slavers. if the player disobeys there can be a bounty put on here. once the bounty reaches an adjustable level the player will get arrested.there is something similar to this in the mod (if you are a slave)

the alpha release has them in it

there is a way to fall from being a slaver to slave in the mod (it has to do with submissive score according to the slavers).

there are some trickery ways already in the mod (some are kind of obvious but they are there)

there are some different things that can happen to you if you do not do what you are told if you are a slave.

there are some other mods that can also enslave the player (who is a slaver) into the mod as a slave.

not sure about the rest of the stuff in your post.

4 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Hello i have an issue with the quest collect more animals for the arena, Report  to slaver roan to collect animals for the arena. I get to go to roan but he has no dialogue to progress the quest. Any idea what to do?

I think you could start reading about here, and get some of the info you need.

Maybe the page before that as well may have info, it is sort of spread out.   Thing is the Gathering of the Area warrior's, and creature's was not completed, so only way to get them was enabling the cheat's so the cheat dialogue would show up. ( Kenjoka did it this way for the time being as the shear number of quest's to gather all the creature's and warrior's was a bit overwhelming.)

So...

here it is, Beta 1 of V3.0. I tried to fix as many bugs as possible and I completed all the missings parts which I wanted to do when I released the last alpha.

The parts that are now complete are:

- Finn quest

- bounty hunters

- slave gladiator fight training

I was indeed very quiet here, but I never left or stopped working on the mod, but... this bounty hunter quest was realy a problem. I wrote four versions and deleted all of them until I had my last one. I was trying to adapt the logic from Prison overhaul bounty hunters, but neither worked for me. So ... this last version... I am quite happy with it, maybe not everyone will like it... but this was the best I could do.

I have read the comments here and I will add a list of bugs I fixed (or at least tried), but this version should now be playable without any cheats.

What is not in this version and will also not be in the official and final 3.0:

- many subquest to collect the animals and gladiators for the arena

- quests to free all cities (only Solitude is implemented)

my main goal for the next weeks is to stabilize this version and make it a final 3.0 release

23 minutes ago, Kenjoka said:

I have read the comments here and I will add a list of bugs I fixed (or at least tried), but this version should now be playable without any cheats.

What is not in this version and will also not be in the official and final 3.0:

- many subquest to collect the animals and gladiators for the arena

- quests to free all cities (only Solitude is implemented)

my main goal for the next weeks is to stabilize this version and make it a final 3.0 release

Will it work with DD 4.1?  Thanks for the great work; have been waiting for this to replay Slaverun.  

2 hours ago, galgat said:

I think you could start reading about here, and get some of the info you need.

Maybe the page before that as well may have info, it is sort of spread out.   Thing is the Gathering of the Area warrior's, and creature's was not completed, so only way to get them was enabling the cheat's so the cheat dialogue would show up. ( Kenjoka did it this way for the time being as the shear number of quest's to gather all the creature's and warrior's was a bit overwhelming.)

Yeah i didnt notice that enable cheats was for dialogues. So i used it for the animals, but now i have to find the necromancer in winterhold, but very carefully :P. Any idea what to do for this quest? I really want to finish the arena :P

Thank you so much, i have truly been waiting for this.  Love your stuff.

EDIT >>>   I really like being able to play a naughty slaver, I never thought I would like that choice at first, but it has with some of the optional content been a lot of fun for me.

I hope you continue to add content for a naughty slaver, and free Girl to do more naughty stuff.  I find being a naughty slaver or free Girl more enjoyable than I ever though I would be. It has a whole different flavor to it.

I really can't find the necromancer in winterhold college for the arena. Any tips, or console command so i can progress?
I play as a slaver, and finished all the quest line, except this with necromancer for the arena and also big thinks were i get a dialogue for michaela to build more the arena, but i have already builded all the possible structures in all workbenches. Also i  tried use the cheat enabled to progress with these quests, but i didnt get any skip  quest dialogue.

Is a clean save likely to be needed between beta versions, and then going on to release? Recently started a new game and been playing through without slaverun installed because I just wanted to be able to install it once rather than having to clean up save files and start over with new versions when there's updates. If wipes will be needed then I don't mind holding off installing it yet.

As an aside, I assume there won't be issues adding the mod to a game already in progress?

17 hours ago, tester86 said:

Will it work with DD 4.1?  Thanks for the great work; have been waiting for this to replay Slaverun.  

If have not tested with DD 4.1,

but slaverun should accept version DD4.1 now

6 hours ago, Gimlord said:

I really can't find the necromancer in winterhold college for the arena. Any tips, or console command so i can progress?
I play as a slaver, and finished all the quest line, except this with necromancer for the arena and also big thinks were i get a dialogue for michaela to build more the arena, but i have already builded all the possible structures in all workbenches. Also i  tried use the cheat enabled to progress with these quests, but i didnt get any skip  quest dialogue.

Here is a list of the quest names for the arena

SLV_ColosseumAnimal "Build the animal area"

SLV_ColosseumArchitect "Find a skilled architect for the colosseum"

SLV_ColosseumArena "A place to fight and a place to die"

SLV_ColosseumFunFair "Build the great central hall and passage"

SLV_ColosseumMain "Think big"

SLV_ColosseumSlave "Build the gladiator and slave quarters"

SLV_ColosseumTraining "Build the gladiator training area"

SLV_ColosseumUnderground "Working in the mines"

The search for a necromancer is in SLV_ColosseumSlave

can you do a sqv SLV_ColosseumSlave ?

If your stage is 4000 you just need to ask people in winterhold, based on a random factor they will give you the right answer or not

for the arena quest SLV_ColosseumArena

do a sqv SLV_ColosseumArena

as always you can do a sqs <questname> and setstage to the next stage (but I don't recommend using those cheats, I want to fix possible bugs)

have you done a clean safe before starting the version? you are playing the alpha 3 , right?

Oh, did I mentioned that I add a "stripper quest" in the fun fair ? awailable for slaves and also free ?

It may be something I have wrong, but as a slaver when  EDIT >>>should  have mentioned alpha three is mod version

When the deal is made for a 1000 gold, and let the dog butt fuck me.  the dog animation never starts. I have tried it on 2 different profiles, but both of them do the same thing, the read out seems to show that one of the actors was not found, but I did make sure the dog was right there with the enforcer.

UUNP - UNPB body if that has anything to do with it.

Just mentioning, I may have something wrong.  Not sure, the BJ, and human human anal works fine.  just not the dog thing with the slaver.   Everything of that same nature works fine with a slave.

EDIT >>>my dog animation do work fine, as a slave it was all okay.

6 hours ago, Kenjoka said:

If have not tested with DD 4.1,

but slaverun should accept version DD4.1 now

Here is a list of the quest names for the arena

SLV_ColosseumAnimal "Build the animal area"

SLV_ColosseumArchitect "Find a skilled architect for the colosseum"

SLV_ColosseumArena "A place to fight and a place to die"

SLV_ColosseumFunFair "Build the great central hall and passage"

SLV_ColosseumMain "Think big"

SLV_ColosseumSlave "Build the gladiator and slave quarters"

SLV_ColosseumTraining "Build the gladiator training area"

SLV_ColosseumUnderground "Working in the mines"

The search for a necromancer is in SLV_ColosseumSlave

can you do a sqv SLV_ColosseumSlave ?

If your stage is 4000 you just need to ask people in winterhold, based on a random factor they will give you the right answer or not

for the arena quest SLV_ColosseumArena

do a sqv SLV_ColosseumArena

as always you can do a sqs and setstage to the next stage (but I don't recommend using those cheats, I want to fix possible bugs)

have you done a clean safe before starting the version? you are playing the alpha 3 , right?

Oh, did I mentioned that I add a "stripper quest" in the fun fair ? awailable for slaves and also free ?

The quest  "Build the gladiator and slave quarters" was not SLV_ColosseumSlave i think cause i did it again, but your tip about asking in winterhold helped, don't know if i missed it but i accidenlty asked someone in winterhold and had a dialogue so the quest progressed lol. Maybe in the quest info first say ask in winterhold and not in winterhold college just to be easier. Thanks for the info!

Was not a new save, but i didn't have an older version of the mod installed and i usually clean my saves whenever i stop using a mod.
Thanks for the info again! Also one more question, now that i downloaded the latest version of the mod, i should start again or i can just continue the mod from where i am now?

Hi,

Your mod is awesome ?.  I did the first and second installment of your mod and man, your a genius.  I love it. Multiple kudos, you did a great job. ?

I try to play the third installment and I notice the transition is slow between the all dialogues and quests.   ? I can only conclude it is script heavy, "very heavy". 

This brought a question, can we play this on Skyrim SE?  or do you plan to release a Slaverun SE?

Thanks for the great mods, the first two version were very stable.  Actually I reached lvl 81 with the second one so Kudos again ?

Have an issue when losing in the arena, like the game doesn't go back to my character. I have DA, cursed loot, and defeat deactivated , shout like a virgin is not installed.
When i lose the game stays at the state when you die, and can progress to the next defeat scene but after i have no controls and the game is like it stays during all this time in the death state. When using the utility from death alternative about reseting player state i get controls but the quest doesn't end,ends if i kill the gladiator as victory.
Is it possible a deactivated mod messing with the deaths in the arena?

Also noticed that this happens in training match death. The loss at the death match seemed to work correctly.

Hey Kenjoka, glad you're alive.

I seem to have found an issue with the newest version, I'm not entirely sure what's up but the enforcer is overriding my FNIS_PCEA2 animations and setting them to the vanilla ones. If I had to guess I'd say it has something to do with the crawling animation. When I have that disabled it happens;however, when it is enabled the crawling animation is forced and my animations aren't changed back to vanilla. Also, if it helps, it seems that this issue is also resetting the camera i.e. when using free camera it will often switch back to the normal camera.

Thanks for the update.

So about the training matches in the arena, i started a new game and via cheat enabled i built the arena and did the quests.
I have the same issue, this time i have installed cursed loot and defeat but not activated the fuctionality about losing, and i get the same bug i believe, when i lose the game stucks at the death state. It can progress to the next scene but after that it stops there, so the match never ends if i lose.
If for some reason i w8 for 1 hour via the w8 of the game it somehow resets, i get control of my player again and the fight resets, so it starts again.
Anyone else having issue with the training matches?