2 hours ago, darkconsole said:

image.png

And your point is? It should be OS and not BS but the point stands. Computer games aren't 'knowledge' in the sense used in my sig.

That body worked fine with Estrus Chaurus and the spider and chaurus add-ons. One pregnancy with SGO and it all went belly-up. It went to that size from conception. So how then does OS come into it?

10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

And your point is? It should be OS and not BS but the point stands. Computer games aren't 'knowledge' in the sense used in my sig.

That body worked fine with Estrus Chaurus and the spider and chaurus add-ons. One pregnancy with SGO and it all went belly-up. It went to that size from conception. So how then does OS come into it?

It's like this: From the screenshots you've posted, it looks like you're using a body with non-standard weighting. The NiOverride-based expansion method that SGO and several other long-standing pregnancy mods use works by manipulating the bones in the character skeleton, drawing them out which then in turn expands the 'skin' of the meshes on your bodies and armors based on how those skin meshes are 'weighted' to the skeleton node. The Outfit Studio component of the BodySlide package can be used to view and manipulate a mesh's weighting. The belly weight-painting on the standard UUNP HTD body, for example, looks like this:

1630239332_ScreenShot12-08-18at06_10AM.jpg.6ebad366807834489a20d21d54f4fd4c.jpg

It seems likely that the body you're using does not share this particular weighting, as the UUNP weighting is also infamous for the 'torpedo belly' pregnancy. The belly you're getting looks nothing like what one would expect from a UUNP body, so it would be worthwhile to inspect its weighting with OS to see how it differs.

It's also worth noting that you seem to be using multiple preg mods at the same time, and that it's known that having more than one mod try to affect the same NiOverride node at the same time can have negative results. That's the reason why SLIF was created; it patches things with its own expansion back-end so that everything plays nice together. 

SLIF also lets you replace the NiOverride expansion entirely with one based on the BodyMorphs system, which results in a significantly cleaner-looking expansion:

227712592_ScreenShot11-12-18at12_15PM.jpg.cc57ab6a95ad7eb149afea85105d3775.jpg

The downside with it is that unlike NiOverride, which simply works regardless of what you're wearing because it's distorting the meshes with brute force, BodyMorphs require a lot of prep work. They require BodyMorph-compatible outfits and bodies, obviously- which anything labeled as UUNP should be, since getting the capability is one of the main points of the unification- and that the rather space-intensive .tri files are generated for them, and you've still got kind of a crapshot when it comes to how well any particular outfit was built to work with pregnancy morphs to begin with. But the main downside for you specifically, apparently, is that BodyMorphs are yet another component of BodySlide. 

You may not want to have anything to do with BodySlide, but it's been a long time since it was the 'CBBE-only thing'. BodySlide and its components have become one of the standard ways to manipulate bodies and outfits, so it's gonna be hard to avoid running into them somewhere if you want to play with any reasonably modern mods. 

3 hours ago, AVS said:

It's like this:

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

I do use BS for building my body to my armour/clothing. I don't use the OS side of things as I don't have that much interest in outfits.

I am using Untamed and PSQ but I am not using the pregnancy functions of either (I never do). Both those mods were in use when I used EC and the add-ons.

Hi, first time poster here so please be gentle, but I was hoping I could get some help. Earlier I tried to load up Soulgem Oven (latest version) and it closed to desktop on me when I tried to run the game. It only did that so long as I had Soulgem Oven's esp active (I'm using NMM).

Can anyone tell me if my load order is messing with it at all (or where I sould put it in my load order)? I've been using NMM auto load order sorting and it's worked fine up until now. I uninstalled it after I got fed up with it, but I'm open to ideas on what to do.

My load order is as follows:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
ITortureFramework.esm=1
ZazExtensionPack.esm=0
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
AncientDraugr.esp=1
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp=1
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
DibellanDefender.esp=1
Kaw's Claws.esp=1
VFWC.esp=1
_Patch - Normal Faces - VFWC.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
Dr_BandolierDG.esp=1
BandolierForNPCMasterFile.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp=0
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1
pahe-tdf-patch.esp=0
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp=1
Ambriel.esp=1
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Deadly Wenches.esp=1
Deadly Wenches - CBBE Tera Armors Random-.esp=1
EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
Hateful Wenches.esp=1
Provincial Courier Service.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1

Again, any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

42 minutes ago, smileyblacksun said:

Hi, first time poster here so please be gentle, but I was hoping I could get some help. Earlier I tried to load up Soulgem Oven (latest version) and it closed to desktop on me when I tried to run the game. It only did that so long as I had Soulgem Oven's esp active (I'm using NMM).

Can anyone tell me if my load order is messing with it at all (or where I sould put it in my load order)? I've been using NMM auto load order sorting and it's worked fine up until now. I uninstalled it after I got fed up with it, but I'm open to ideas on what to do.

My load order is as follows:

Hide contents

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
ITortureFramework.esm=1
ZazExtensionPack.esm=0
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
AncientDraugr.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
DibellanDefender.esp=1
Kaw's Claws.esp=1
VFWC.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Dr_BandolierDG.esp=1
pahe-tdf-patch.esp=0
Ambriel.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Deadly Wenches.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
Hateful Wenches.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1

Again, any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

You are missing the UI extensions mod. It's a requirement for this mod.

5 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

Hi, I was wondering about the bottles of semen, can they be produced from animals too? I thought there was a ring that would convert semen into bottles instead of inseminate

I just walked up to a cow and tried the SGO3 lesser power on it, and the interface shows that I should be able to milk 2 semen from it.  However, doing so doesn't seem to produce any bottles of semen.

On 12/9/2018 at 4:46 AM, PubliusNV said:

I just walked up to a cow and tried the SGO3 lesser power on it, and the interface shows that I should be able to milk 2 semen from it.  However, doing so doesn't seem to produce any bottles of semen.

I realised the ring i mentioned is related to MME, different mod entirely!

Im thinking, is it tied to animations? I dont think there is any cow sex animations, maybe try a wolf?

1 hour ago, dragondoom42 said:

I realised the ring i mentioned is related to MME, different mod entirely!

Im thinking, is it tied to animations? I dont think there is any cow sex animations, maybe try a wolf?

There is at least one cow animation but a cow is female so whether it can produce semen . . . ?

I came, I saw, I flooded the market with cheap soulgems . . .

Okey-dokey. A combination of different body and Publius' tweaks and that side of things is now working (with Untamed and PSQ installed).

PC and followers getting pregnant and the milking/bottling working. Can this be automated?

Pregnancy? One of my followers went through the birth animation but didn't drop any gems.  Ante-natal menu said 6 Black, post-natal menu said not pregnant. Is there an extra step I have to take to get them?

Also, pregnancy taking a long time. How long is it supposed to take and can I tweak it.

I believe the time for pregnancy and milk can be set in the MCM.

For not dropping any gems - have either your PC or follower successfully dropped any gems?  There was an update to the XPMSE skeleton that broke the birthing of gems (there's a patch a few pages back that fixes it) but that's probably not the problem if you have gotten gems before.

Alright, so I got the mod working. (Thanks for the help btw!). However I seem to have a CTD problem when trying to load Whiterun now, any ideas?

Disregard! I got the CTD issue fixed on my own. Now I just got the ILS issue at the Bannered Mare (but I don't think that's this mod).

Load Order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
ITortureFramework.esm=1
ZazExtensionPack.esm=0
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
AncientDraugr.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
DibellanDefender.esp=1
Kaw's Claws.esp=1
VFWC.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Dr_BandolierDG.esp=1
pahe-tdf-patch.esp=0
Ambriel.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Deadly Wenches.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
Hateful Wenches.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
DraugrSkirts.esp=1
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp=1
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp=1
Sneak Tools.esp=1
FalmerBikini.esp=1
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
Dwarvenbikini.esp=1
SVS LadyTemplar.esp=1
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Forgotten Wenches.esp=1
Judgment Wenches.esp=1
Judgment Wenches -automatons dolls replacer-.esp=1
LPBards.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
Minerva.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
Margery Follower.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
dcc-dm2.esp=1
FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp=1
FaceMasksforNPC.esp=1
HoodsAndCirclets.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1
FaceMasksOfSkyrim_IdentityConceal.esp=1
Seraphim - PrettyCourier.esp=1
GKRedguard.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

3 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

I believe the time for pregnancy and milk can be set in the MCM.

For not dropping any gems - have either your PC or follower successfully dropped any gems?  There was an update to the XPMSE skeleton that broke the birthing of gems (there's a patch a few pages back that fixes it) but that's probably not the problem if you have gotten gems before.

I looked in the MCM but could see a setting for the pregnancy length.

I haven't got any gems in this new game but in the last one with the broken belly the gems appeared without a problem. That was the PC though and this is an NPC.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I looked in the MCM but could see a setting for the pregnancy length.

I haven't got any gems in this new game but in the last one with the broken belly the gems appeared without a problem. That was the PC though and this is an NPC.

Take a look at the MCM Pregnancy tab, halfway down in the right column there's a "Gem Mature Time" that's set by default to 6 days.  That determines how long a gem takes from insemination to black soul gem.  Just under that is a "Milk Produce Time" which determine how long it takes to fill up the breasts.

If you might have updated the XPMSE skeleton between that last game and this one, check back a few pages for the patch I mentioned.  The symptoms were that the birthing animation would play for either PC or NPC but no gems would appear.  The patch fixed that for me.

9 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

That determines how long a gem takes from insemination to black soul gem.  Just under that is a "Milk Produce Time" which determine how long it takes to fill up the breasts.

Thanks. I thought that was it and had already reduced it to 3 days for the gems (milk doesn't matter). This seems to have slowed down development. My PC has been pregnant for about 10 days and is at 91%. I'll check the figures once I get in game but it is a lot longer than 3 days.

I haven't changed the skeleton. Where do the gems go with this bug? Is it always the mage college?

Ta da, It turns out that I hadn't reduced the time from 6 days but it was a lot longer than 6 days anyway. It was 21st of the previous month when she conceived. Does the time reset if you conceive a subsequent gems?

My PC has just dropped 6 BS gems on the road to Morthal. I was so happy I missed the turn-off and had moved way down the road before I realised.

There was 6 of them.

SGO.thumb.jpg.317ab6a935a78da7bb0058084bd38ea6.jpg

Post-natal and she's straight back to her fighting weight.

2113431933_PostNatal.thumb.jpg.58c214e016189bccc6c50c46709312fc.jpg

Turn-off for Morphal is behind us at the point. Doh.

One minor glitch I've noticed, happened during males producing semen and happened during the births here, is T-pose. The males go into T-pose but still produce the two bottles and re-dress afterwards, and my PC went through several animations but for one gem went into T-pose.

1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

Ta da, It turns out that I hadn't reduced the time from 6 days but it was a lot longer than 6 days anyway. It was 21st of the previous month when she conceived. Does the time reset if you conceive a subsequent gems?

No, the incubation time shouldn't reset itself. But I have noticed that unless you have a "full load," the gems seem to mature slower.

4 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

No, the incubation time shouldn't reset itself. But I have noticed that unless you have a "full load," the gems seem to mature slower.

Yes, that would make sense.

One of my followers just gave birth but no gems arrived. Animations played out correctly but no gems. So this will be the bug? If I use the patch what will happen with my PC who can produce the gems?

I'm confused by this. How can it be the skeleton when they are all using the same one? Meshes I can understand as they are all more or less unique. Also why could my followers drop spider and chaurus eggs with the EC add-ons using the same skeltoon and meshes?

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Yes, that would make sense.

One of my followers just gave birth but no gems arrived. Animations played out correctly but no gems. So this will be the bug? If I use the patch what will happen with my PC who can produce the gems?

I'm confused by this. How can it be the skeleton when they are all using the same one? Meshes I can understand as they are all more or less unique. Also why could my followers drop spider and chaurus eggs with the EC add-ons using the same skeltoon and meshes?

They appear in the centre of the cell you are in. Turn off the kick item option in the mcm and if that doesn't work there is a fix posted here in this very thread a few pages back. 

47 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

They appear in the centre of the cell you are in.

Thanks. So I guess that doing it in, e.g. an inn would be better than outdoors somewhere. I just installed the patch but I've not had any births yet. I'll revert and try the kick option tomorrow.

So far I have artifically incriminated (sic) Whiterun, Falkreath, Dragon Bridge and Solitude.

Welp, I've given up. I got the game to run with SGO installed, but it wasn't working (as in nobody was getting knocked up) and I noticed significant loading problems while running with it. My load order is much the same as when I posted it on the last page, but I'm fresh out of ideas. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to pass them my way, but as of now I've given up on getting SGO to run.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

How can it be the skeleton when they are all using the same one?

Wish I could help you more, but I have no idea.  The explanation for the patch was that the latest update to the skeleton had removed a bone the birthing script was referencing, and the patch fixed that.  For me, I hit the bug when my PC didn't produce any gems, and I immediately installed the patch.  That fixed it, and now both my PC and NPCs can produce gems.  I never hit the condition you did where your PC could birth gems but NPCs could not.

14 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks. So I guess that doing it in, e.g. an inn would be better than outdoors somewhere. I just installed the patch but I've not had any births yet. I'll revert and try the kick option tomorrow.

So far I have artifically incriminated (sic) Whiterun, Falkreath, Dragon Bridge and Solitude.

You would need to click restart mod in the mcm in game after installing the patch for the game to use the updated script (assuming you didn't start a new game after installing the updated script) (it won't remove any established gem/milk/semen counts that it has saved, just lets it use updated scripts).

As for the skeleton, as of XMPSE v4.32 (current version is v4.51, so awhile ago), the bones the script references by name were renamed.

Unchecking the kick dropped items just makes the milk, semen, and gems appear in front of the character, instead of the usual spots.

2 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

You would need to click restart mod in the mcm in game after installing the patch

Ah, I didn't do that but I've reverted anyway.

As for the skeleton, as of XMPSE v4.32 (current version is v4.51, so awhile ago), the bones the script references by name were renamed.

Understood but the fact remains that the other mods with pregnancy/belly gubbins have worked fine. To me, the finger points at this mod for not being updated to match the skeleton (which everyone and his dog uses anyway).

Unchecking the kick dropped items just makes the milk, semen, and gems appear in front of the character, instead of the usual spots.

Completely forgot about that. Will try to remember later.