So for the most part this mod works flawlessly, but I've noticed a small bug where after my character is impregnated/inseminated or a gem is inserted that the small, initial changes to my character's breast/butt/belly sizes become their new default. So even with no milk and no gems incubating the sizes won't shrink to their original minimum. The ones set when my character was targeted for scaling become the new minimum. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Help! For some reason i can't give birth to soulgems? The animations and actually getting pregnant all works but it just won't spawn any gem whatsoever. Everything else like milking works just not the gem spawning. I'm using Mod organizer two for the very frist time and never had issues like this befre using MO2. Any ideas f what this could be? I'm currently giving myself the missing soulgems through the additem mod but it's just not the same.

edit: i hd this hppen a couple of days ago too but didn't think t much about it because i thought it was because i was too close to the wall causing it to fall through the world sometimes. I thught this was such a case too but apparently that's not the case. Once again everything work EXCEPT actually spawning a gem. As far as i have seen nothing is overwrithing this mod in the left panel of MO2. Is this maybe because i smashed it with Mator smash?

edit2: Mator smash wasn't the problem. It still happened without it. It doesn't even do it in a brand new game! The only thing i added to the file was the SLSO script fix but that worked in my NMM lod order before too so that can not be the problem. Could it be something related to my computer or the game not knowing what to do with that info?

edit3: I tried enabling thelogging option in skyrim.ini to see wtf is going on but now i can't seem to find the log files anywhere. If i can't solve ths thing then i'm afraid i'llhave to go back to NMM.

4 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Help! For some reason i can't give birth to soulgems? The animations and actually getting pregnant all works but it just won't spawn any gem whatsoever. Everything else like milking works just not the gem spawning. I'm using Mod organizer two for the very frist time and never had issues like this befre using MO2. Any ideas f what this could be? I'm currently giving myself the missing soulgems through the additem mod but it's just not the same.

edit: i hd this hppen a couple of days ago too but didn't think t much about it because i thought it was because i was too close to the wall causing it to fall through the world sometimes. I thught this was such a case too but apparently that's not the case. Once again everything work EXCEPT actually spawning a gem. As far as i have seen nothing is overwrithing this mod in the left panel of MO2. Is this maybe because i smashed it with Mator smash?

edit2: Mator smash wasn't the problem. It still happened without it. It doesn't even do it in a brand new game! The only thing i added to the file was the SLSO script fix but that worked in my NMM lod order before too so that can not be the problem. Could it be something related to my computer or the game not knowing what to do with that info?

edit3: I tried enabling thelogging option in skyrim.ini to see wtf is going on but now i can't seem to find the log files anywhere. If i can't solve ths thing then i'm afraid i'llhave to go back to NMM.

In the debug options, you have to turn off "kick dropped items." For some reason, SGO spawns the soul gems in the center of whatever cell you're in. Someone posted a fix earlier in this thread, but that fix doesn't work if you're using SLIF. If you're not, go right ahead.

Edit: Here's the link.

Edit2: Apparently this should only be happening if you're using XPMSE, so if you aren't this probably won't help.

7 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

In the debug options, you have to turn off "kick dropped items." For some reason, SGO spawns the soul gems in the center of whatever cell you're in. Someone posted a fix earlier in this thread, but that fix doesn't work if you're using SLIF. If you're not, go right ahead.

Edit: Here's the link.

Edit2: Apparently this should only be happening if you're using XPMSE, so if you aren't this probably won't help.

I am using XPMSE so i think it will. Btw it's really odd but i had it on in my older load rder back in the days of NMM and never had any problems with it. But i'll try that out definately.

Thanks mate! I was seriously considering going back the NMM way of doing things.

edit: THANK YOU SO MUCH MATE! It totally worked. Now that i think abut it i think I did turn it off in the other load order. ut i sorta forgot i guess. It was 3 years old already after all so yeah stuff like tht get's kinda fuzzy and it couldn't have been an error since the debug log showed what happened with the bones correctly. Turning it off is no hassle for me. So I don't think i'm gonna go for that patch but I appareciate it. I was kinda worried the mod couldn't somhow access the vanilla game files for some reason but if that were the case it would have definately told me in the debug.

edit2: Btw i recently fund a "footik spell" mod on nexus that is supposed to get rid of the same named bug. But according to the author it doesn't work if you have like 7000 custom animations added to the game. Although some claim that it does work. Maybe it's something you could use? I'm gonna give it a try anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 4:55 PM, KTmzk said:

Okay, please understand this as a temporary correction.
I expect that the author will do formal modifications.

Please make sure to save the data before doing the following work just in case.
Then back up scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex and scripts\source\ dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc, and replace it with the attached file.

note.

This is a correction from the original.
This is different from those of NiO bodymorph and Inflation framework patch.

See ya.

SGO3 fix for xpmse 4.32+.zip

I tried this and when I load the game I get the error message about NIOverride. I also tried the instructions to correct the check for SKEE and recompile the script, but when I tried to recompile it in the CK I got a ton of errors and it won't compile. I don't code in papyrus but have recompiled scripts successfully in the past. I did have (only) SGO3, all its dependencies and their dependencies installed. I'm using the latest XPMSE 4.51 and the latest Racemenu released for SSE. Still on game version 1.9.32 and SKSE 2.0.7 and all my dll mods are for that version. Any help to fix this mod in my setup would be appreciated.

21 minutes ago, petronius said:

I tried this and when I load the game I get the error message about NIOverride. I also tried the instructions to correct the check for SKEE and recompile the script, but when I tried to recompile it in the CK I got a ton of errors and it won't compile. I don't code in papyrus but have recompiled scripts successfully in the past. I did have (only) SGO3, all its dependencies and their dependencies installed. I'm using the latest XPMSE 4.51 and the latest Racemenu released for SSE. Still on game version 1.9.32 and SKSE 2.0.7 and all my dll mods are for that version. Any help to fix this mod in my setup would be appreciated.

not to be mean but i will regardless, if you aren't aware of how to solve those problems you probably shouldn't be trying to convert mods which are getting rewritten for sse anyway. >_>

1 hour ago, darkconsole said:

not to be mean but i will regardless, if you aren't aware of how to solve those problems you probably shouldn't be trying to convert mods which are getting rewritten for sse anyway. >_>

Then I'll wait patiently for your conversion and will thank you for that.

Regardless, I have to say, although I admire your work and thank you for making it freely available for other people, that I resent you for not holding back your typical Loverslab answer. Too many people here seem to treat anyone who they deem not to be a techie as unworthy of their time, or of the contents of this site in any case. This is very peculiar to LL, I know the Skyrim modding community to be more helpful (and maybe, in truth, more patient) pretty much everywhere else.

I've re-saved the plugin, nif-optimized the meshes, processed the havok files as I have done for a number of other mods. Don't claim any expertise, it just worked for other mods like CCOR (which I know the author is also in the process of converting for SSE, I just couldn't wait and have indeed been enjoying it, no flaws, for a few months already). I realize this one has a quirk that is addressed in this thread, so I tried to do what people say. I've recompiled a script before, making a mod that looked for another plugin in order to activate a dynamic display look for another plugin instead. It's as far as my papyrus goes, hacking it out myself. I was then able to recompile it with the command line by reading how it was done from google. Now, I tried the same, not with the command line but with the CK, and get a ton of erros. Maybe my google source wasn't as kosher this time; I do need some recipe because I don't do this every day.

I tried this although there were ready-made solutions available here for download. Then I tried those files, specifically the SGO3 fix for xpmse 4.32+.zip but when I loaded the game I still got the NIOverride error. So I assume that xpmse fix, being in the same script as the nioverride check, does not include it, so I'm stuck with learning how to recompile the script.

On 9/8/2018 at 5:36 AM, darkconsole said:

oldrim: the xpmse update that deleted a bone is the cause of the gems not birthing. if someone has recompiled just that one script with just that one bone name edit, i'll put it in the main download with credit. i cant recompile it with my sse setup.

i already told groov what i think of him back when he told me what happened ?

On 7/31/2018 at 12:55 AM, KTmzk said:

Okay, please understand this as a temporary correction.
I expect that the author will do formal modifications.

Please make sure to save the data before doing the following work just in case.
Then back up scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex and scripts\source\ dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc, and replace it with the attached file.

note.

This is a correction from the original.
This is different from those of NiO bodymorph and Inflation framework patch.

See ya.

SGO3 fix for xpmse 4.32+.zip

This is it.
I only recompiled with minor modifications to the bones, so you can change to the appropriate filename (if necessary) and use ?

See ya

20 hours ago, petronius said:

Regardless, I have to say, although I admire your work and thank you for making it freely available for other people, that I resent you for not holding back your typical Loverslab answer. Too many people here seem to treat anyone who they deem not to be a techie as unworthy of their time, or of the contents of this site in any case. This is very peculiar to LL, I know the Skyrim modding community to be more helpful (and maybe, in truth, more patient) pretty much everywhere else.

I've re-saved the plugin, nif-optimized the meshes, processed the havok files as I have done for a number of other mods. Don't claim any expertise, it just worked for other mods like CCOR (which I know the author is also in the process of converting for SSE, I just couldn't wait and have indeed been enjoying it, no flaws, for a few months already). I realize this one has a quirk that is addressed in this thread, so I tried to do what people say. I've recompiled a script before, making a mod that looked for another plugin in order to activate a dynamic display look for another plugin instead. It's as far as my papyrus goes, hacking it out myself. I was then able to recompile it with the command line by reading how it was done from google. Now, I tried the same, not with the command line but with the CK, and get a ton of erros. Maybe my google source wasn't as kosher this time; I do need some recipe because I don't do this every day.

actorutil is currently not fully working the same way in sse as it does in oldrim. currently i am not sure that it will ever get fixed. 85% of my mods will glitch. everyone who has ported display model and untamed against my wishes have reported the same glitch to me. i have had to re-engineer a few things to work around this just in case it never gets fixed.

i have repeatedly asked people not to port my mods to sse, to wait for proper releases. anyone who has ported one of my oldrim mods is probably going to have their save fucked when they upgrade to the sse re-write. i am not looking forward to the support threads on those days either.

people continue to do it.

i am extremely tired to constantly have to step backwards because it takes away from moving forward on the new versions.

there is a reason it has taken this long. some of the dependencies they use only just got updated *this month* (the month of september 2018) to have the needed features. 

12 minutes ago, petronius said:

You made it perfectly clear and I don't mind the wait. I peeked into your discord and I think you're having fun moving forward, so don't look backward.

Pretty much this - if someone fucks their save because of a port not intended for the platform, that's their problem, and not one you need to waste your time on.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, smashling177 said:

nice work

but my question is how long before my pc gives birth? Been playing for four days now, msg says my gems are ready., ding ovens done., all my gems have reached max potential., but still no birth. Is there something ive done wrong?

Birthing doesn't happen automatically. You have to select it from the SGO menu, brought up with the lesser power the mod gave you.

7 hours ago, smashling177 said:

yes.. that's what I said in the last post., but whats the name of this lesser power to enable birthing?

Its name is SGO | Main Menu, and using it with the shout button brings up the radial menu. The menu will pop up for your character, or for an NPC under your cursor. In the menu I think you just need to select the gems section where it tells you how many you have and what percentage "grown" they are. That should give you the option to trigger labour.

4 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Its name is SGO | Main Menu, and using it with the shout button brings up the radial menu. The menu will pop up for your character, or for an NPC under your cursor. In the menu I think you just need to select the gems section where it tells you how many you have and what percentage "grown" they are. That should give you the option to trigger labour.

I will give that option another try, I had 3 mature gems before but that option never showed up. 

thanks

• 2 weeks later...