32 minutes ago, Rayvan27 said:

but crash fixes keeps telling me the crashes are from too many animations.

I bet it doesn't. I bet it says that one possible cause is too many animations. Crashes at start up can be down to too many animations for your set up; missing masters or incorrectly configured memory. 99% of Skyrim CTDs are down to memory.

Follow this

https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0

If you have any questions post in the tech support thread.

8 hours ago, Fineness said:

The half dragon race has the same bonus has nord, it will be the same for the milk potion/alchemy ? Or if i want to add a custom race in this mod what should i do ?

I was wondering about that example the author promised, could simply do one for the vanilla dremora or old people races (both literally use the same humanoid skeleton as the playable races).

Hey, I don't know if you are making enhancements to this mod anymore, but if you are, I had a request for the modding API.  I would like to have an ActorMod value of "Semen.Virility" which would apply a bonus or penalty to that actor's chance of impregnating a female/futa (assuming they had the equipment to produce semen and impregnate).

I don't know if what I asked is a small or huge undertaking, feel free to ignore me if I just asked you to spend a year ripping your mod apart to implement this though ;)

Since this mod is SE compatible, does anyone know (at least through past instances of SGO) If this mod will have an update option when SGO4 comes out? I love this mod a ton but dont want to have to start a new playthrough if the latest version doesnt work on a save with SGO3 baked in.(I'm not sure if oldrim mods have the ability to be upgraded to SE)

14 hours ago, aegaskin said:

Since this mod is SE compatible

its not. >_>

14 hours ago, aegaskin said:

an update option when SGO4 comes out?

it wont.

historically each numbered iteration has been full rewrites to avoid the mistakes of the past and require flushing old sgo data or starting over. 4 will be no different in this respect.

11 hours ago, darkconsole said:

its not. >_>

it wont.

historically each numbered iteration has been full rewrites to avoid the mistakes of the past and require flushing old sgo data or starting over. 4 will be no different in this respect.

Ahh kk. Thanks for the heads up ?. Super excited to see what you do with your latest installment.

I see that this was asked before but I didn't see any answer.

Is it possible to remove the milk leaking overlay, even after 100%? I like to have full breasts and not look silly, even the textures are not actually align right for my body.

I tried a makeshift fix, making the milk-leak texture empty it works sort of but it still uses a overlay slot and that messes with my Qi :P

On 1/28/2019 at 11:44 AM, darkconsole said:

Hey Dark, SGO was a fundamental part of my Oldrim play, and I miss it :). I'm not asking for a firm date on when 4 will drop, only if you think it will happen in the next month or so. I'm rebuilding my game from the ground up using espfe plugins where ever possible. I figure I'll be done in a few weeks or so of off and on work and would really like to replace hentai pregnancy then. But, no worries. Seriously. no worries.

1 hour ago, Garolding said:

Hey Dark, SGO was a fundamental part of my Oldrim play, and I miss it :). I'm not asking for a firm date on when 4 will drop, only if you think it will happen in the next month or so. I'm rebuilding my game from the ground up using espfe plugins where ever possible. I figure I'll be done in a few weeks or so of off and on work and would really like to replace hentai pregnancy then. But, no worries. Seriously. no worries.

if you jump on 4 now you are fine nothing serious is going to change with it. its only missing a few fringe features and the animations are just cheap does-it-work tests. discord and patreon have links to it. though im kinda partial to the birthing animation it has lol.

just don't go from 3 to 4.

53 minutes ago, darkconsole said:

if you jump on 4 now you are fine nothing serious is going to change with it. its only missing a few fringe features and the animations are just cheap does-it-work tests. discord and patreon have links to it. though im kinda partial to the birthing animation it has lol.

whoa. I missed 4. Thanks! (no 3 on SSE ;-))

for animations the cause crashes at a few time
1. when  animation start or finish aka sex lab one
2. when u hit continue at start menu
3. when u load or save

these are the only times having to many animations cause a animation crash.

here are some ways of migrating LE inherent instability on animations
also fyi even if u have less than 8k animation u can still get animation crashes. unless u use crash fixes and analyze the log to see a specific error never think its a animation ctd

1. never directly load your save. load from a safe save from doing coc qassmoke from main menu. once u get to the test cell dont open the mcm at all. just wait for all the mods to load their mcm data then save. now always load that save first then load your play save. this should avoid a good 80% of the foot ik ctd and aniation ctd on load a save

2. test if u ctd due to animations. u can just start a new game once u run finis. if it keep crashing alot going to character create thru live another live u have to many. take and learn to manually go thru animation mods and remove animations u dont use.

if u follow all this and u getting a ctd when u zone or save then its most certainly a animation crash. lower the ammount then.

Is this mod not compatible with Milk Mod Economy? I have been going through mods trying to make the game more stable and finally found out why the milk mod mcm does not show up.

If it is a conflict with this mod, is there any way to make them compatible? I realize your mod does milk too but I like MME's better, mostly just wanted this mod for the pregnancy stuff.

17 hours ago, sila said:

Is this mod not compatible with Milk Mod Economy? I have been going through mods trying to make the game more stable and finally found out why the milk mod mcm does not show up.

If it is a conflict with this mod, is there any way to make them compatible? I realize your mod does milk too but I like MME's better, mostly just wanted this mod for the pregnancy stuff.

As far as I know, it is, but script lag can happen (either your computer isn't powerful enough or you have too many script heavy mods for your computer).

When I had both the mme mcm did have a severe delay at starting, even on a new game.

1 hour ago, ptmc2112 said:

As far as I know, it is, but script lag can happen (either your computer isn't powerful enough or you have too many script heavy mods for your computer).

When I had both the mme mcm did have a severe delay at starting, even on a new game.

I asked because in all the time I have been using both mods, if I tried to update Milk Mod the mcm for it would never show up even with tools to make it appear, on a new game or otherwise, no matter how long I waited. I ended up just using the old version because I did not want to go through the hassle of finding which mod was the problem, until just recently I redid my skyrim install.

It's no big deal really, Hentai pregnancy has a soul gem option now to so I suppose I will try that out, I just got used to using SGO for so long.

On 1/29/2019 at 6:47 PM, darkconsole said:

I am in a similar position as well, playing Oldrim.  Your Soulgem Oven version 4 is for the Speical Edition only?  or both?   

I would not want to add version 3 only to find version 4 is available soon for Oldrim

Great work and eager to hear back from you.

19 hours ago, SyntaxError73 said:

Question. Is it a bug to not birth the actual soul gems as objects when giving birth? When I birth the gems, I get the experience, but it looks as if I am just giving birth to air.

A few pages back there is a fix for that very issue. A skeleton update changed something that affected this mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello DC or whoever...

Always liked this mod and recently reinstalled again. This time, however, whenever I "birth" or "milk", nothing comes out.  No gems or little bottles. Quite odd since I've never had that prob. before, so I've attached a load order in the event someone can determine if perhaps I should move things around or maybe have a conflict. Thanks for any assistance!

BTW, the meshes and textures are where they're supposed to be, so that's not the prob.

Load Order.txt

EDIT:  Found the skeleton patch - trying that out now.

EDIT 2:  Yup, that fixed it. Well, it seems to have fixed the soul gems, still missing milk bottles.