lindazana Posted May 3, 2024 Posted May 3, 2024 3 hours ago, OrcishOatmeal said: For SSE it’s SGO4 beta only, if your not interested in milk (and other complications) then you don’t need the integration fork/patch SGO4 is only on GitHub though I think ..OH. All this time I thought all 3 had to be loaded to do anything. Well, that's a nice surprise. Thank you!
loveacclab2 Posted July 7, 2024 Posted July 7, 2024 (edited) Found patch by monoman1 for SGO 3 + SLIF + XPMSE Should work with SLSO, because source code differs from XPMSE+SLSO patch only by addition SLIF compatibility. Attached patch to comment just in case. SGO 310 - SLIF - XPMSE - Soulgem Spawn Fix.7z Edited July 7, 2024 by loveacclab2
loveacclab2 Posted July 29, 2024 Posted July 29, 2024 (edited) Just tested patch SGO+SLIF+XPMSE. Everything works fine. Breast scale work only on bodies with "NPC L/R Breast" bones, BHUNP Lite TBBP for example (TBBP body can be builded in BodySlide, ASDASDF-BHUNP TBBP (HDT.xml)). Edited July 29, 2024 by loveacclab2
Zly4321 Posted October 6, 2024 Posted October 6, 2024 hello i have question i can install this version on sse ?
ImmortalDreamer27 Posted October 7, 2024 Posted October 7, 2024 curious, is there a possibility we might see SGO4 for le? 1
padezaw Posted November 13, 2024 Posted November 13, 2024 Hi, Does SGO III work with SE 1.6.1170? When I played SGO3, I remember a power that may or may not have come with the Mod but when I select an NPC and activate the power it would show me things like the number of soul gems the NPC is incubating, amount of milk etc. and you can choose to give birth, milk the NPC. Now there are so many forks and things I don't really know what I installed - SGO 4? (I think dse-soulgem-oven-vbeta8.zip) and in this version I don't get a power. So I don't knpw how to birth the gems or milk her. I am sure one of you might know. May be it is a companion mod that gives the power. I can't recall now. or have I just not installed it correctly.
Ernest Lemmingway Posted November 18, 2024 Posted November 18, 2024 On 11/13/2024 at 1:54 AM, padezaw said: Hi, Does SGO III work with SE 1.6.1170? When I played SGO3, I remember a power that may or may not have come with the Mod but when I select an NPC and activate the power it would show me things like the number of soul gems the NPC is incubating, amount of milk etc. and you can choose to give birth, milk the NPC. Now there are so many forks and things I don't really know what I installed - SGO 4? (I think dse-soulgem-oven-vbeta8.zip) and in this version I don't get a power. So I don't knpw how to birth the gems or milk her. I am sure one of you might know. May be it is a companion mod that gives the power. I can't recall now. or have I just not installed it correctly. No, SGO3 doesn't work with SE. Only SGO4 does. As for not getting a power, try hitting F4 in-game to see if you get the SGO menu. If not, the mod didn't initialize properly and needs troubleshooting IDK how to provide.
MissMinus Posted April 18 Posted April 18 Ummm just a quick question, how do i fix the camera "Jumping" during milking/birthing? its not a game breaker for me but it wasnt a problem befor yet now it suddenly happens
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now