On 1/4/2024 at 4:13 AM, artmanadvanced said:

I need help. I've recently moved to a new PC and just recently rebuilt my mod list from Vortex and no matter what I do, I can't get SGO to actually load. I've experimented with Hentai Pregnancy and Soulgem Birth, but not only did the breasts balloon while the belly barely moved, once the pregnancy ended there was no soulgem added to the inventory. I've made sure that all the dependencies are loaded and even nuking my Skyrim mod folder and rebuilding it from scratch, but SGO does not load at all. This is one of the only reasons I even go back to Skyrim anymore so I would love being able to use it again.

I'm tryin to deduce what is going on from my own experiences, did you check the version of Skyrim you are running along with the SMP setup that you have? I think you aren't running the right version of skyrim and the smp setup you have is not working right due to some incompatibilities. You should probably stick to 1.5.97 and make sure you run everything right in bodyslide. I'd use MO over vortex too.    

On 1/4/2024 at 2:37 PM, artmanadvanced said:

UPDATE: Not sure what or why, but after shutting down my PC when I made this post and booting it back up today apparently Vortex fixed what was wrong with SGO and now it's working again. So -shrugs-

That happens sometimes, the virtual drive didn't load everything correctly I guess.

• 3 months later...
On 7/11/2023 at 2:07 PM, Verip said:

So I have a problem and I've looked until my eyes are bleeding, so I'm knuckling under and asking here. For some reason my character isn't birthing gems. I grew a gem to a black soulgem and the animation started and.... that was it. Animation ended, no gem on the ground, no gem in my inventory. Futa female, but set to female in SL and cycled in the beginning of the run so that gems and milk were possible. It seems to work just fine otherwise, so I'm just wondering if there's a well known conflict with another mod or if I'm just stupid and didn't do something. Or did something wrong. Or if it just doesn't like my face. Like I said, I couldn't find anything.

I had the same issue. What I did I use TCL command ( no collision ) and gems are under floor. lavitate in abys.