4 hours ago, sapho888 said:

Does anyone know if there has been an updated skeleton patch that also allows for SLSO compatibility?  I found the skeleton patch in this thread that fixes the soulgem births but I haven't been able to find a combined patch yet.

Turn off the option to kick soul gems in the mcm. This can cause problems of birthed soul gems being teleported to COC . 

I've installed SGO on Enderal, and everything seems to be working fine except for when I use the SGO main menu, it gives me an error [SGO] cannot fit anymore gems and the menu doesn't show up. Any ideas ? 

And yes I've installed a compatibility patch for Enderal.

2 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

If you use the SGO Options power in-game to activate Semen for your female character, and have SexLab flag her as "male," you can knock up other women with soul gems.

Or by using the SGO Options power in game to collect semen from a male, then using the Options power on an NPC female to use the semen to impregnate her.  Or simply using the power on an NPC female to insert a soul gem or soul gem fragment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2019 at 9:44 AM, Andukar said:

Does it work with SL SO? Because nothing happens through SO))

There is a patch for it right here, NOTE: will not work with XP32 XPMSE v4.32+ because it renames a bone the script calls for, so the gems appear at 0,0,0

I've tried to recompile it to fix it, but I get a ton of errors.

3 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

There is a patch for it right here, NOTE: will not work with XP32 XPMSE v4.32+ because it renames a bone the script calls for, so the gems appear at 0,0,0

I've tried to recompile it to fix it, but I get a ton of errors.

Too bad, bc i have 4.51. But thanks for answer.

11 hours ago, Andukar said:

Too bad, bc i have 4.51. But thanks for answer.

It's still useable, just uncheck kick option in the debug section of the MCM to have semen, milk, and gems to appear infront of the character instead of the usual spots, and alternatively, it's possible to fix it by editing the skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif in the meshes\actors\character\character assets female folder to change the bones SkirtBBone02 and SkirtFBone02 to SkirtBBone02C and SkirtFBone02C respectively. (although that's relatively short term unless someone can manage to recompile the file for the proper bone names)

16 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

It's still useable, just uncheck kick option in the debug section of the MCM to have semen, milk, and gems to appear infront of the character instead of the usual spots, and alternatively, it's possible to fix it by editing the skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif in the meshes\actors\character\character assets female folder to change the bones SkirtBBone02 and SkirtFBone02 to SkirtBBone02C and SkirtFBone02C respectively. (although that's relatively short term unless someone can manage to recompile the file for the proper bone names)

Thats enough) Thanks again, now i'll dl it.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I have a small bug. Everything works fine up to the point my character gives birth. She goes through the motions, goes through the actual birthing, but no gems. I've tried restarting the MOD and even uninstalling/reinstalling.

Edit: Sorted it by turning off soulgem kick. 

For those having trouble like I did with gems not shooting out from the vagina or not appearing at all, I did the following in order (not sure if each step was necessary, but they worked):

1.  Go back to page 141 on this forum and get the patch.

2.  Before replacing the scripts from the patch, go in game to the SGO MCM menu and turn off the mod in the the settings tab.  Waited a few seconds in game, then save.

3.  Quit the game and install the patch script after you back up the two files you're gonna overwrite just in case.

4.  Go back in game, turn SGO back on at that same setting in the MCM.  I then also turned ON the kick gems option in the debug tab and they shot out at the correct spot like they did before I updated XPMSE recently.

If you're wondering if my setup is similar to yours, I am using:

• SKSE 1.7.3
  • Most recent ZaZ animations
  • Most recent Sexlab
  • Most recent Racemenu
  • Most recent FNIS
  • Most recent XPMSE
  • Clams of Skyrim Inni/Outtie HDT Vagina 5.1

Just wanted to add some input on SGO4

Gave it a try in SSE, with male character using SAM lite with the racemenu morphs. If you add the samuel slider to the pregnancy, and the samson slider to the milking...yes you have working pregnancy and milking body morphs for a male character! Only issue I have run into in testing was a few times locations I "gave birth" to soul gems or milked myself, then leave the area, upon returning it would have respawned the soul gems or milk on the ground. Haven't had this occur with a female character yet.

Just thought a request if possible. Love the milker, which obviously doesn't appear on males...but would it be possible to get a "male milker" Not for the milk mind you, but perhaps something like a penis pump model that milks semen?

just tested this mod, it's really cool mod and i can see how it will be helpful to early level characters to level up enchanting.

although i'd like to make couple suggestions; when animation inserting soul gem, soul gem should be present, 1 of zaz pillory rape has stage where broom is spawned, it should be something like that, after inserted gem, then gem in hand gone, maybe reduce the scale of the gem as well. and when birthing gem, soul gem always drops in front of character prior animating, making some animations weird, drop should be correct, egg factory drops eggs correctly, maybe copying something from there?

apparently it's a bug, oh my god

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

can anyone tell me how to or what hot key to use to get the round menu?

You bring up the radial menu with a lesser power. I think it's called SGO | Main Menu and is given to you automatically when you start the game or first install the mod. Select and use it exactly the same way you would any dragon shout. (If you have an NPC under your cursor at the time it will bring the menu up for them instead of the player character.)

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know a simple script I could attach to a magic effect in the creationkit that would allow my character to always produce milk?

The two lines needed:

;; SGO.ActorModSetValue(Who,"Milk.Produce","YourModName",1.0)
;; SGO.ActorTrackForMilk(Who,TRUE)

I just don't know how to attach it to a magic effect.

Hey, guys my old laptop crashed and now i'm trying to put stuff back together on my new laptop with windows 10. Everything is working fine for now but now the cum looks like all blurred and i could've sworn i solved this before. This same bug also seems to affect the font. The menu and ingame text (besides) all look like being "cut off". Any idea how to fix this? I'm using AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics with Rysen 5 2500U.