On 8/30/2018 at 7:32 AM, Tortex said:

Here's a hackjob combination "fix" for SGO + SLIF + XPMSE Skirtbone (So shards don't warp into the nether. SLIF SGO patch base.) Tested briefly, on Lydia of course, seems to work like one would want. Mileage may vary. Some assembly required. Batteries not included.

I don't think I broke anything, it was just a couple bone names during the part where it plays animations during the birthing.

Sexlab Inflation Framework + XPMSE SkirtBone_SoulGemOven Fix.7z

Only (?) for latest versions of each available on LL, obviously.

Thanks very much for the fix, it work for me.

1.png

if you are interested in soulgem oven 4 for skyrim special edition, this discord link is a discord for all[1] my mods. there is an #updates channel where i post teasers as well as github spams its commit log there.

if you have ideas for soulgem oven for me to laugh at consider now is the time to git hurd.

if you're a patreon supporter make sure to connect discord with patreon and it will/should grant you magic access to #supporter-support channel.

there is also a #general channel if you just wanna shoot the shit, that's cool too.

[1] if you only want help with Oldrim SGO, this forum thread is still the best place because there are a handful of helpful users over the past few pages helping people out while i focus on new and upcoming things. i personally have fully migrated to sse.

oldrim: the xpmse update that deleted a bone is the cause of the gems not birthing. if someone has recompiled just that one script with just that one bone name edit, i'll put it in the main download with credit. i cant recompile it with my sse setup.

i already told groov what i think of him back when he told me what happened ?

2 hours ago, darkconsole said:

oldrim: the xpmse update that deleted a bone is the cause of the gems not birthing. if someone has recompiled just that one script with just that one bone name edit, i'll put it in the main download with credit. i cant recompile it with my sse setup.

This may have been done .. I think someone in the SexLab Inflation Framework thread posted it. 

20 hours ago, darkconsole said:

There's a link to that one (just XPMSE changes from someone else, which is what I used to figure out what was done) above the one I posted for SLIF+SFO+XPMSESMESMESME

Most recent SLIF patches (As in like, a day or two ago) include the XPMSE bone thing, as far as I know.

I know it's a bit late telling you this right now but i think there is a bug/exploit with the achievements in this mod. I don't know if you have ever noticed this but when you are i tfc mode an then "wait", the time moves a lot faster than in normal cam. I think it's still part of the devtools the testers to not wait to much around but anyway it seems to have effects on achievements because you can gt these a lot sooner despite not having had birthed 100 soul gems/ milks/ whatever else. It's a old one by now and it doesn't really bother anything but it thought it was worth mentioning, finally after all this time lol. ?

If the text structure is weird, sorry about that. My computer crashed and it "only" took me almost a whole weak to get things set up again to the point where i can play skyrim again. So I'm a bit loopy right now. It's amazing that i canstill concentrate on writing this. XD

Newbie here, but I'm having a problem with this mod.

I've installed everything as instructed and the mod appears in the MCM menu and I get the power in the magic menu, but my character isn't getting pregnant even though I've turned everything up to max and when I try to insert soul gems it just says "Character can not produce soul gems".

I haven't done much sex in the current playthrough yet as I'm trying to do a role play as a character with with these mods so I'm unsure if the mod is working or not.

Any help would be very appreciated.

4 hours ago, xMobilemux said:

Newbie here, but I'm having a problem with this mod.

I've installed everything as instructed and the mod appears in the MCM menu and I get the power in the magic menu, but my character isn't getting pregnant even though I've turned everything up to max and when I try to insert soul gems it just says "Character can not produce soul gems".

I haven't done much sex in the current playthrough yet as I'm trying to do a role play as a character with with these mods so I'm unsure if the mod is working or not.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Try using the power (when you don't have an npc under your crosshair) and you should be able to enable or disable gems, milk and semen, as well as body scaling for each relevant part of the body. It might be under an advanced options sub-menu, I can't remember off the top of my head. Male characters - or futa characters with an SOS schlong - will only be able to produce semen by default, but that can be changed using the power's menu.

22 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Try using the power (when you don't have an npc under your crosshair) and you should be able to enable or disable gems, milk and semen, as well as body scaling for each relevant part of the body. It might be under an advanced options sub-menu, I can't remember off the top of my head. Male characters - or futa characters with an SOS schlong - will only be able to produce semen by default, but that can be changed using the power's menu.

Thanks, it's running now, but now another problem has shown up. When she births the gems, they don't spawn, nor do they appear in my inventory.

3 minutes ago, xMobilemux said:

Thanks, it's running now, but now another problem has shown up. When she births the gems, they don't spawn, nor do they appear in my inventory.

That looks to be caused by the latest XPMSE deleting a bone referenced by a SGO script. There's been discussion of that issue and some fixes linked in the last page or so here.

3 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

That looks to be caused by the latest XPMSE deleting a bone referenced by a SGO script. There's been discussion of that issue and some fixes linked in the last page or so here.

Actually I just fixed it by turning off the "kick items" option, however now they are spawning a few feet away from my character.

42 minutes ago, Jorvalt said:

@applesandmayo What mod are you using for futa?

For what part of futa? Like Sexlab futa recognition, or just for SGO? Cause I'm running a bisexual female character in Sexlabs orientation settings, female in pretty much every other settings menu in MCM, and then ERFs high poly SOS addon, though the other futa characters are using Bilsarios UNP addon. Under the bisexual settings, I get access to both male and female dialogue options, while SGO allows for pregnancy, milk production, and semen production. FHU also lets you have vaginal and anal fills, so that's another plus. All dialogue options directed toward me are female though, and I'm viewed as female by other NPCs. 

I wish Sexlab had actual futa integration...

2 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

For what part of futa? Like Sexlab futa recognition, or just for SGO? Cause I'm running a bisexual female character in Sexlabs orientation settings, female in pretty much every other settings menu in MCM, and then ERFs high poly SOS addon, though the other futa characters are using Bilsarios UNP addon. Under the bisexual settings, I get access to both male and female dialogue options, while SGO allows for pregnancy, milk production, and semen production. FHU also lets you have vaginal and anal fills, so that's another plus. All dialogue options directed toward me are female though, and I'm viewed as female by other NPCs. 

I wish Sexlab had actual futa integration...

I meant like do you have actual futas? Like, with dicks? What mod is that? And what is FHU? Edit: nevermind, I'm dumb. I just looked it up and found out what it was immediately.

On another note unrelated to this question, does anyone know how I can fix the milk trail on the breasts? It goes up instead of down.

41 minutes ago, Jorvalt said:

I meant like do you have actual futas? Like, with dicks? What mod is that? And what is FHU? Edit: nevermind, I'm dumb. I just looked it up and found out what it was immediately.

On another note unrelated to this question, does anyone know how I can fix the milk trail on the breasts? It goes up instead of down.

Depends on your definition of futa - I like mine with a full set, so dick, balls, vagina, anus. Again, it's just an addon for Schlongs of Skyrim. The more popular one is Blisarios UNP addon, but I like what ERF has done.

Through there, if you set SexLab to female and PC gender preference to bisexual, you should get a futa who can lay and get laid. So far as I know, there is no 'true' futa mod, just additions to simulate it. 

1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

Depends on your definition of futa - I like mine with a full set, so dick, balls, vagina, anus. Again, it's just an addon for Schlongs of Skyrim. The more popular one is Blisarios UNP addon, but I like what ERF has done.

Through there, if you set SexLab to female and PC gender preference to bisexual, you should get a futa who can lay and get laid. So far as I know, there is no 'true' futa mod, just additions to simulate it. 

Oh. Is there one for CBBE?

And one more thing, how did you get FHU to work? It won't work for me and I assume it's some conflict with either SGO or SLIF.

36 minutes ago, Jorvalt said:

Oh. Is there one for CBBE?

And one more thing, how did you get FHU to work? It won't work for me and I assume it's some conflict with either SGO or SLIF.

That one works with CBBE, and there are bodyslide sliders for it, but not with it. ERF highpoly has packaged bodyslide files though.

Which version of FHU are you using? I'm using FHU2.0 w/FHU2 NiO override, along with SGO and SLIF with its patch package installed.

48 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

That one works with CBBE, and there are bodyslide sliders for it, but not with it. ERF highpoly has packaged bodyslide files though.

Which version of FHU are you using? I'm using FHU2.0 w/FHU2 NiO override, along with SGO and SLIF with its patch package installed.

I had to start a new game, apparently. I think now it works fine.

9 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

Actually, nope. It doesn't. I'm using version 1.0 because I don't want to use NiO override.

Well, that and the fact that the game crashes on startup if I try using it.

What's wrong with using NiO? If you're using Racemenu, it comes prepackaged with NiO anyway, so you're better off using 2.0 w/ the NiO.

Both files are in the download section here.

2 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

What's wrong with using NiO? If you're using Racemenu, it comes prepackaged with NiO anyway, so you're better off using 2.0 w/ the NiO.

Both files are in the download section here.

As I mentioned before, NiO does some weird stuff with certain armors. That's why I don't use it. Doesn't matter regardless, as like I said, the game just will not start if I have FHU 2.0 installed.