Question, Does the "hold it in" option affect current pregnancy, cause pregnancy later on or is it simply an esthetic thing for the mod?

I'm looking for a way to make it so that my PC can get pregnant with new gems while inflated. Is it possible?

5 hours ago, Fineness said:

Wow this mod is so complicated -.- no body scaling, idk how to give birth even with the lesser power, no milk events

There is another menu go to powers and use the SGO menu. Body Scaling can be turned on and off there along with milk. This is also where the birth option is but its in a second menu. 

2 hours ago, Kazuru said:

Question, Does the "hold it in" option affect current pregnancy, cause pregnancy later on or is it simply an esthetic thing for the mod?

I'm looking for a way to make it so that my PC can get pregnant with new gems while inflated. Is it possible?

Yes you can get semen and inseminate yourself up to a max of 6 for default settings or use soul gem fragments, petty or larger gems. It all depends on how many gems you set at maximum. 

Hold it in means you hold in the semen and it leaks out over time. 

6 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

There is another menu go to powers and use the SGO menu. Body Scaling can be turned on and off there along with milk. This is also where the birth option is but its in a second menu. 

I managed to find the birth option, i noticed a belly growing but a little just one time, i use xpmse

Actually trying to make npcs to birth empty gems works sometimes, but I don't know what makes it work !

It worked only once for me in fact, I tried with another npc at another place later and it never worked. Tried to change animation -> no result, to milk first -> no change, change the area -> no change neither. In all these cases, the animation plays but no gems are produced. No idea about the cause...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 4:59 PM, sdsd8452 said:

So, I met all the requirements (including unpacking the BSA file of UIExtensions to prevent CTD), and the game does correctly recognize Soulgem Oven, injecting SGO main menu, MCM and all that stuff. But the problem is that animation seems broken. Plus, FNIS SE shows this warning message:>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_dcc-soulgem-oven-000_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Is there any hkx file conversion tutorial in LL? I tried to find it, but I couldn't yet.

Edit: Never mind. I found the tutorial and managed to make Soulgem Oven work for SE. Thanks for your advice.

Where did you find the tutorial?

41 minutes ago, Fineness said:

No you didn't understand, i'm asking about the milk from the succubus race, what's the bonus racial/abilities ?

It is supported ?

Not sure only way to find out is to either mix them with alchemy ingredients in the game or look at them in the CK. 

15 hours ago, Fineness said:

No you didn't understand, i'm asking about the milk from the succubus race, what's the bonus racial/abilities ?

It is supported ?

SGO, as it is, only supports the vanilla races, custum races just give MILK. But it shoudn't be so problematic to add you custom race milk to it...

On 10/31/2018 at 11:31 PM, agent_hermit said:

Is there an official port to SE?

I politely inform you that there is, and that the search function top right can help you answer many questions that may already be answered, you should use it next time. I also encourage you to join darkconsole's discord, funny shennanigans on top of modding news from the mod dev can be found there :)

13 hours ago, redxlaser said:

NPCs seem to be effected by pregnancy when it comes to inflation of the breasts and belly, but my character doesn't. In character generation I slightly modified my CBBE body, would that be the cause of why it isn't working on me?

You may have to manually turn on the body morph options in the SGO radial menu under the lesser powers tab. 

1 hour ago, Hodensackleder said:

Hey, so I recently installed this mod and at first it looks good, but I just can't get pregnant via sex. I have to take the semen and inseminate it manually.

I found one solution in this thread, by deleting separate orgasm. But I did not installed such mod and Fill Her Up just works fine.

Thanks for the help!

you might need a patch for Fill her up  ..i needed a patch for separate orgasm