On 5/20/2019 at 2:40 AM, mikaalice said:

I'm running into an error where the character will perform the birthing animations, as well as ranking up the skills properly, but nothing will drop. THe gems kind of just disappear

I have the same problem. When all the gems are ready the birthing animation does not start. If i try to trigger it with the SGO Menu-Power i cant find the option. I only have insert SoulGem, Transver and Milk. All of thies are working. Am i missing a other Animationpack? I have ZaZ 7.0 installed and all the other requiements.

It would be  awsome if ther was a Textpassage on the Modside that explained how to trigger every fiture of this mod.

On 5/27/2019 at 10:59 AM, NiceJob said:

I have the same problem. When all the gems are ready the birthing animation does not start. If i try to trigger it with the SGO Menu-Power i cant find the option. I only have insert SoulGem, Transver and Milk. All of thies are working. Am i missing a other Animationpack? I have ZaZ 7.0 installed and all the other requiements.

It would be  awsome if ther was a Textpassage on the Modside that explained how to trigger every fiture of this mod.

So, afaik, the gems don't automatically start to pass. you -should- be able to check the gems on the menu wheel, then pick "Induce Labor"

As far as my error, there's a menu option in the MCM under "Debug & Repair" labeled "Kick Dropped Items" that sends the items to the center of the Cell for some reason.

On 5/20/2019 at 3:40 AM, mikaalice said:

I'm running into an error where the character will perform the birthing animations, as well as ranking up the skills properly, but nothing will drop. THe gems kind of just disappear

Look page 141 what i do the get the gems. There's pictures included.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm using SGO4 for SE right now and it works great.. but is it normal that only one gem birth out if I click to birth the gems out in the menu, the birthing animation play and end, after that, it put out only one gem, I need repeat the progress: Open menu -> Click on gems section to birth -> Wait only one gem birth out -> repeat until all 12 gems are out... What's a pain....  Any other way to get all the gems out without repeat these progress?

14 hours ago, zzarkness said:

Hello, I'm using SGO4 for SE right now and it works great.. but is it normal that only one gem birth out if I click to birth the gems out in the menu, the birthing animation play and end, after that, it put out only one gem, I need repeat the progress: Open menu -> Click on gems section to birth -> Wait only one gem birth out -> repeat until all 12 gems are out... What's a pain....  Any other way to get all the gems out without repeat these progress?

yeah, right now, it just does one at a time.

12? jesus fuck. i recently lowered the default to 1. lmao. i mean you re responsible for breaking your own game rofl.

3 hours ago, darkconsole said:

yeah, right now, it just does one at a time.

12? jesus fuck. i recently lowered the default to 1. lmao. i mean you re responsible for breaking your own game rofl.

Lol, but I prefer to have 12 gems at one, and now, with all my 3 other followers and their "12-gems-belly", I need to do extra 36 times to get all my gems out... ?

19 hours ago, zzarkness said:

Lol, but I prefer to have 12 gems at one, and now, with all my 3 other followers and their "12-gems-belly", I need to do extra 36 times to get all my gems out... ?

or i leave it as your punishment for gaming the system XD

On 6/17/2019 at 3:12 AM, zzarkness said:

On 6/17/2019 at 10:20 PM, darkconsole said:

or i leave it as your punishment for gaming the system XD

could the number of birthed gems be configurable?

(wondering if it could be an option, though I cant use SSE (and SGO4 is probably SSE only) cause my computer isn't powerful enough for it yet)

torpedo bresats will tend to be based on your body. the more weird body u use the greater chance. i recommend getting slif aka sexlab inflation framework an duse it as u can put in custom numbers for when sgo dos the growth

On 7/1/2019 at 11:40 AM, Grey Cloud said:

Stand back, idiot coming through.

Not played the mod for a while. How do I get the wheel menu up?

Less urgent. I use UUNP. Can anyone recommend some setting for the breats so I don't get the dreaded torpedoes?

for the wheel menu, it's a lesser power called "SGO | Main Menu"

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, skagull said:

but how to open  the wheel menu? 

Try reading the post above yours.

5 hours ago, skagull said:

and how to give brith to a gem....?

When the gems reach 100%, click the 'induce labour' option (or whatever it is called).

Is there any way to enable soul gem pregnancy in a "male" character?

I know there's settings for sperm/milk in the case that you're futa, etc, but I'm using SexlabGenderChange so that my futa PC will use the correct animations... problem is, that completely disables the whole "soul gem oven" aspect! She's female as far as the base game is concerned and male as far as Sexlab is concerned. 

If this isn't an option (that I haven't yet figured out), adding that functionality would be amazing! Otherwise, I can't use SexlabGenderChange and Sexlab likes to default her into female animations only :(

Hey, does anyone know how to make this mods alchemy ingredients work with caco? I'm bored so I wanna take a crack at making a patch for it. Is it keyword related, do you need to alter any quantities or is it strictly script related? It won't outright crash though. The milk potions created from this mod with caco enabled just makes the effects time 0.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 10:17 AM, lolic99 said:

Anybody know how resolve conflict with SLSO (even with patch)? After male orgasm female re-equip her cloth in middle of process.

Sorry, i found solution (disable EquipItem/RemoveItem in dcc_sgo_EffectDeflate_Main script).

you can share this script, you can’t recompilation the script yourself with CreationKit