I was wondering if there was a way to set it up to fill them up to max after one sex act? I was thinking of making a Hentai type run with my PC having super sperm (I just notice the balls slider). He would have sex with them and empty a  lot in them filling their max capacity right there. Is that possible?

hah i'm still using 308 version and it bugged in a funny way. So now giving birth loses the gems but if i go to mages college and hall of attainment and i position pc next to the blue well the gems drops straight in it from the air. It's almost like it's intended ?

Exactly who can get pregnant here? The PC obviously but if the PC is female how do other females get pregnant? If the PC is male, what then? Can he impregnate any, non-custom, female?

Do you get pregnant from animals?

Will Mourinho get the boot before the New Year? (Please do not answer 'no', it will depress me muchly).

9 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Exactly who can get pregnant here? The PC obviously but if the PC is female how do other females get pregnant? If the PC is male, what then? Can he impregnate any, non-custom, female?

Do you get pregnant from animals?

Will Mourinho get the boot before the New Year? (Please do not answer 'no', it will depress me muchly).

You can ask male npcs to wank off and get seamen that way if you're a female and then inseminate yourself or other female characters. Or you can use soul gems and do it that way. Look under the Lesser Powers tab and pick the SGO menu there. It will pop up with a radial once you use the power with more options. 

This is also the menu where you can milk yourself or other females. The milk can have some nice effects when used as potions or food. 

Don't know who Mourinho is, never heard of that name. New Year though new slate so yeah he/she should go. 

10 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You can ask male npcs to wank off and get seamen that way if you're a female and then inseminate yourself or other female characters. Or you can use soul gems and do it that way. Look under the Lesser Powers tab and pick the SGO menu there. It will pop up with a radial once you use the power with more options. 

This is also the menu where you can milk yourself or other females. The milk can have some nice effects when used as potions or food. 

Don't know who Mourinho is, never heard of that name. New Year though new slate so yeah he/she should go. 

So, theoretically, you could have every female in Skyrim pregnant . . .

You must be either North American or live in a cave somewhere if you don't know who Mourinho is.

37 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You must be either North American or live in a cave somewhere if you don't know who Mourinho is.

gtfo with your commie sports XD

unrelated, sgo4 for sse is in beta. the release page will have everything you need to know. https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-soulgem-oven/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-2

On 11/29/2018 at 5:48 AM, zupra said:

hah i'm still using 308 version and it bugged in a funny way. So now giving birth loses the gems but if i go to mages college and hall of attainment and i position pc next to the blue well the gems drops straight in it from the air. It's almost like it's intended ?

If you are also using sexlab seperate orgasm, and the patch for both that and this, XPMSE v4.32+ renamed a bone that the script calls for, since it doesn't exist, the gems appear at 0,0,0 of whatever cell you are at, usually under the ground.

7 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

If you are also using sexlab seperate orgasm, and the patch for both that and this, XPMSE v4.32+ renamed a bone that the script calls for, since it doesn't exist, the gems appear at 0,0,0 of whatever cell you are at, usually under the ground.

I have never had problems with this mod it just bugged somehow this time and i don't care. Here's a picture how i get the gems. I kinda like it.. I have to go to mages college every time. My PC is at the bottom left corner and the gems drops nicely inside the well :P

pic.thumb.jpg.feb423682eee21856f22b34cc03469d5.jpg

1 hour ago, zupra said:

I have never had problems with this mod it just bugged somehow this time and i don't care. Here's a picture how i get the gems. I kinda like it.. I have to go to mages college every time. My PC is at the bottom left corner and the gems drops nicely inside the well :P

pic.thumb.jpg.feb423682eee21856f22b34cc03469d5.jpg

darkconsole, please, please figure this out and make it an option in the beta!

On 7/30/2018 at 9:55 AM, KTmzk said:

Okay, please understand this as a temporary correction.
I expect that the author will do formal modifications.

Please make sure to save the data before doing the following work just in case.
Then back up scripts\dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex and scripts\source\ dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc, and replace it with the attached file.

note.

This is a correction from the original.
This is different from those of NiO bodymorph and Inflation framework patch.

See ya.

SGO3 fix for xpmse 4.32+.zip

For those having problems with birthing gems, this should fix it  (NOTE: incompatible with the patch for Sexlab Separate Orgasm as it overwrites the same file, unless someone wants to modify that patch (linked to post with said patch) to account for the changed bone name)

Reet, I'm up and running.

PC and 2 followers now pregnant.

PC - Breast growth okay, nothing ridiculous. Belly growth went ridiculous from the off and has continued to grow. (I can post a screenshot if you promise not to laugh).

NPCs - Breast growth not too bad. Belly growth almost non-existant.

I've tried diddling with the settings but until the gems are dropped (I'm guessing) nothing happening.

Which brings me to - Is there a setting which tells you how many days remaining till birth?

Does birth take place automatically or do I have to do something?

How do I bottle milk?

Is there a point to the messages telling me that a gem has reached the next stage of development?

Fan king Queue

EDIT

Okay, so now I've birthed 6 BS gems (which all dropped at my feet) but I've still got the belly.

No laughing

ante-natal

179790210_enb2018_12_0620_47_01_93.thumb.jpg.0933731a2f009da04a4f84d1eafd2df9.jpg

post-natal

ScreenShot19.thumb.jpg.ff36b41817811eaa7d22ac0b6b435c77.jpg

The folllowers are about a day behind me. Their breasts are quite a bit larger than mine even when not pregnant.

So, is there a way to get rid of this belly and stop it happening in the future? I can live with the breasts but that belly is a game-breaker.

19 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

I use the mod's MCM to tone down the breast and belly inflation.  Can't check in game at the moment, but from a note I have scribbled I think I have the max/curve settings at 3/1.75 and 2/1.5.

Do you have any other mods affecting belly size?

Thanks.

I'll try those settings later. I've already toned down the max but haven't touched the curve yet.

I have Untamed and PSQ installed and active but I am not using their pregnancy functions.

I'm using UUNP if that matters.

15 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm using UUNP if that matters.

I'm also using UUNP.  There's also a section in nioveride.ini that might bear looking into.  I see I have this:

; Determines scaling mode

; 0 - Multiplicative

; 1 - Averaged

; 2 - Additive

; 3 - Largest

iScaleMode=3

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph

; 0 - Additive

; 1 - Averaged

; 2 - Largest

iBodyMorphMode=2

The default for both is 0, which I believe means that if more than one mod tries to affect the scaling the effects are multiplied, whereas the setting I use (Largest) just uses the biggest.

12 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

I'm also using UUNP.  There's also a section in nioveride.ini that might bear looking into.  I see I have this:

; Determines scaling mode

; 0 - Multiplicative

; 1 - Averaged

; 2 - Additive

; 3 - Largest

iScaleMode=3

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph

; 0 - Additive

; 1 - Averaged

; 2 - Largest

iBodyMorphMode=2

The default for both is 0, which I believe means that if more than one mod tries to affect the scaling the effects are multiplied, whereas the setting I use (Largest) just uses the biggest.

Thanks.

Interesting. I'm giving your settings a try. My main problem is to get the belly back to normal so I can see if the changes do anything.

EDIT. Typed this last night and forgot to hit 'submit'.

Sorry but this is a game-breaker for me. She's not even pregnant.

The look on the guard's face said it all.

ScreenShot20.thumb.jpg.824aeb8879d01a3827d8eee34517110f.jpg

Bird's could nest in that navel and my own followers are smirking behind my back.

ScreenShot21.thumb.jpg.881f49d0f40e331deb3bdb0543da53ac.jpg

The follower on the left is pregnant and her default breasts are about same size as the follower on the right (who isn't pregnant). PC's breasts are much smaller than the gel on the right's.

ScreenShot22.thumb.jpg.46151788594c39c026e90a8461a022c5.jpg

I was recently playing with Estrus Chaurus plus the chaurus and spider add-ons. The belly and breast sizes were a bit big for my tastes but nowhere as big as with SGO III. I altered them in the MCM and that was that - they went to my preferred sizes when pregnant and shrank back to normal when not pregnant.

I had Untamed and PSQ going at the same time as per usual.

This is with the tweaks suggested by PubliusNV.

31 minutes ago, lastbytescout said:

Looks very much like bad bodyweights. Especially the breasts look like something that happend recently on an armor for me, transfering proper weights in OutfitStudio fixed ist.

Thanks.

I do not know anything about BS nor do I want to know anything. Everything is fine without SGO, ergo SGO go.