4 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

I think the problem is it's using the "body scale" setting. Is there a way to get it to use CBBE Morphs instead?

When setting up your bodyslide presets, hit the little 'Morphs' checkbox on the bottom left of Bodyslide, then do the same for your armors with your applied preset. 

6 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

When setting up your bodyslide presets, hit the little 'Morphs' checkbox on the bottom left of Bodyslide, then do the same for your armors with your applied preset. 

I did that already. This mod just uses the XPMSE nodes for whatever reason.

7 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Convert the images into PNG or JPG files. If you have Windows, Paint will do it easily enough by loading the image and then choosing Save File As...

I tried doing that but for whatever reason it won't let me upload them.

12 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

I think the problem is it's using the "body scale" setting. Is there a way to get it to use CBBE Morphs instead?

The only way to do that is by using the Sexlab Inflation Framework mod. It allows you to change how mods interact with nioverride and bodymorphs. This mod only uses Nioverride, which doesn't have any interaction whatsoever with bodymorphs. The Inflation Framework will allow you to change that so any changes this mod makes in Nioverride are translated into Bodymorphs.

1 hour ago, Recoilsuave said:

The only way to do that is by using the Sexlab Inflation Framework mod. It allows you to change how mods interact with nioverride and bodymorphs. This mod only uses Nioverride, which doesn't have any interaction whatsoever with bodymorphs. The Inflation Framework will allow you to change that so any changes this mod makes in Nioverride are translated into Bodymorphs.

Can I maybe get a guide on how to do this? SLIF seems really complicated and I'm not exactly sure how to do what you're saying I should do.

Edit: Nevermind, got it to work. You just gotta have it set to morph modus and set the default values for how you want the scaling to work (i.e. if you want PregnancyBelly to scale 1:1 you set that to 100% in percentages and if you want breasts to scale 1:2 set it to 50%)

I've had SGO3, FHU, and Cursed Loot installed for a while now. Would it fuck me later if I installed the Inflation Framework at this point in the game? How would I go about installing it? Deactivate and uninstall the existing mods, install the framework, then reinstall the old mods? Also, which files are needed from the Inflation Framework page? There are five files listed, some of them are beta files, some aren't, and I'm not sure which ones I need.

edit: nvm, found the patch file and the most current framework file, ill figure it out

8 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I've had SGO3, FHU, and Cursed Loot installed for a while now. Would it fuck me later if I installed the Inflation Framework at this point in the game? How would I go about installing it? Deactivate and uninstall the existing mods, install the framework, then reinstall the old mods? Also, which files are needed from the Inflation Framework page? There are five files listed, some of them are beta files, some aren't, and I'm not sure which ones I need.

edit: nvm, found the patch file and the most current framework file, ill figure it out

You keep your original mods installed as they are, then install Inflation Framework, then its patches. The patches will overwrite the necessary scripts from the original mods. You don't have to do anything special for those mods, just keep the settings how you like them. Then you go into Inflation Framework and fiddle around with its settings until you have something you like.

If you want only bodymorphs, make sure to set Nioverride to 0% in the Inflation Framework MCM, then change its bodymorph settings to whatever you want.

On 8/21/2018 at 9:19 PM, panony said:

I've been using this mod for a while but recently i've found that it doesn't automatically enable gems for all NPCs. Sometimes I will start a play-through and all NPCs will have gems enabled automatically, and other times you will have to manually enable gems for every npc, via the UI. Is this normal?

Restarting the mod after every load of a save file seems to fix my issues. Try that out, it might help you as well.

9 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I've set my bodyslide builds with the morphs option enabled, what will setting NIO to 0% do for me?

It makes it so Inflation Framework uses only bodymorphs to alter a character's body. Using NIO is what causes what is commonly known as the torpedo belly instead of the nicer rounder one that using bodymorphs alone creates.

2 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

It makes it so Inflation Framework uses only bodymorphs to alter a character's body. Using NIO is what causes what is commonly known as the torpedo belly instead of the nicer rounder one that using bodymorphs alone creates.

Ahh awesome, okay, that sounds good. Do you know if SGO uses the pregnancy node, or the big belly node?

So I can't seem to get a pregnancy to start. The mod says it starts out fine when I use a clean save, and everything appears to be working on the mod manager, but no matter how much sex, nothing seems to happen. What could be causing this?

Trying to get cum inflation to last a bit longer on NPCs. The "Hold In" apparently only works on PC. As it is not, cum inflation on NPCs dissipates immediately and the effect is often gone before the actors have completed whatever sex animation they were in.

And someone asked which ZaZ animations this uses. I don't see ZaZ as a master on this. I've been working on cutting ZaZ out as well due to the number of animations it adds. It would be awesome to have a "ZaZ Light" without all the armbinders, yokes, pillories, etc because the Fluidity animations seem fine. I tried making an alternative without most of the animations but got a t-pose during one of the fluidity animations so.... didn't work out. I did chop over 700 animations though.

On 8/25/2018 at 12:26 AM, Something said:

So I can't seem to get a pregnancy to start. The mod says it starts out fine when I use a clean save, and everything appears to be working on the mod manager, but no matter how much sex, nothing seems to happen. What could be causing this?

I am also having this problem. I have even moved the chance settings up and still no good.

SLIF suddenly stopped working with SGO and I'm not exactly sure what I must have accidentally changed for this to happen. I have it set to morph modus but SGO is still using the skeleton nodes. Why?

Edit: Apparently the patches for SLIF override some stuff from the fix for SGO. So I can either have fixed soulgem birthing or fixed body scaling. Fuck.

40 minutes ago, Jorvalt said:

SLIF suddenly stopped working with SGO and I'm not exactly sure what I must have accidentally changed for this to happen. I have it set to morph modus but SGO is still using the skeleton nodes. Why?

Edit: Apparently the patches for SLIF override some stuff from the fix for SGO. So I can either have fixed soulgem birthing or fixed body scaling. Fuck.

This would explain why this is happening to me too. Balls. I have FHU 2 w/ NIO, SGO3, Mana tanks and the new Grower not shower (not sure if Grower is affected at all by this tho), and I'm not getting scaling at all. I have NIO options set to 0%, and I get no scaling. I set it to 100%, and I get scaling, but SGO scaling wont work, and the thing wont register milk production or gem production when there is a gem present. Semen production still works tho. I wish there was a way to tie in Grower to all this.

I might be missing something obvious, but I'll see if anyone knows. I'm trying to get SGO3 and SLSO to cooperate, and I'm not getting any results. I can insert gems and inseminate with whatever, once a gem is in, milk production starts, and since my character is a futa, the balls constantly refill, as is supposed to function. My problem is, I want each orgasm from SLSO to put a gem in my character, and so far I'm not getting that. Is that not set up to work like that, or am I missing something?

10 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I might be missing something obvious, but I'll see if anyone knows. I'm trying to get SGO3 and SLSO to cooperate, and I'm not getting any results. I can insert gems and inseminate with whatever, once a gem is in, milk production starts, and since my character is a futa, the balls constantly refill, as is supposed to function. My problem is, I want each orgasm from SLSO to put a gem in my character, and so far I'm not getting that. Is that not set up to work like that, or am I missing something?

I believe Ed86 has both SLSO and Hentai Pregnancy set to impregnate once per sex act, not per orgasm.

Here's a hackjob combination "fix" for SGO + SLIF + XPMSE Skirtbone (So shards don't warp into the nether. SLIF SGO patch base.) Tested briefly, on Lydia of course, seems to work like one would want. Mileage may vary. Some assembly required. Batteries not included.

I don't think I broke anything, it was just a couple bone names during the part where it plays animations during the birthing.

Sexlab Inflation Framework + XPMSE SkirtBone_SoulGemOven Fix.7z

Only (?) for latest versions of each available on LL, obviously.

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:36 AM, chajapa said:

I believe Ed86 has both SLSO and Hentai Pregnancy set to impregnate once per sex act, not per orgasm.

Playing a futa and having female to female cum turned on in Sexlab, my character has impregnated and been impregnated by others multiple times in one scene on numerous occasions. It seems to be working on a per orgasm basis in my game. Most of the time it doesn't happen because I only have a 10% chance of pregnancy. SGO on the other hand, doesn't trigger nearly as often due to it not allowing females to impregnate other females unless you manually change them individually.