Many thanks to whoever made the patch. Everything working as should be.

SGO.thumb.jpg.8a50951dd679e38356bcfbc548709361.jpg

Her with the war axe.

Two or three followers have done the deed now.

I've got things set to 3 days and try to get each one with multiple gems but it still seems to take forever to get to birth. Not a big problem, I'll just keep tweaking until it gets where I want it.

Thanks for the helps.

hi,

I have used this mod before and love it.

It worked perfectly once before a year ago.

I installed it again recently. This time everything works bar one.

When she gives birth the labor animation plays (1 in my case) but NO soul gems are popping out.

BUT by accident if I walk around the area I may find, if I am lucky, a pile of soul gems somewhere,.

is this related to soul gems getting damaged or a setting I am not arare of?

Can anyone let me know what I am doing wrong.

23 minutes ago, padezaw said:

hi,

I have used this mod before and love it.

It worked perfectly once before a year ago.

I installed it again recently. This time everything works bar one.

When she gives birth the labor animation plays (1 in my case) but NO soul gems are popping out.

BUT by accident if I walk around the area I may find, if I am lucky, a pile of soul gems somewhere,.

is this related to soul gems getting damaged or a setting I am not arare of?

Can anyone let me know what I am doing wrong.

You have the option active to kick soul gems. This will place the birthed soul gems in Centre of Cell. Switch it off and it should resolve this problem. If not then there is a fix earlier on in this thread which works. 

13 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You have the option active to kick soul gems. This will place the birthed soul gems in Centre of Cell. Switch it off and it should resolve this problem. If not then there is a fix earlier on in this thread which works. 

oh thank you! I was going crazy trying to find the soul gems.

thanks!

On 7/25/2014 at 2:36 PM, darkconsole said:

yeah, updated it to sexlab > wip. i'm a tool.

Thanks for this mod. I really enjoy it.

Previous installs worked after educating myself.

This new install with Vortex seem to have lost the "Breasts drip milk when more than half full" ability.

I know I can change this in MCM but I can't seem to find the cause.

The milk works fine, the soul gems are working fine ( after someone told me to disable the kick feature.

I wait and I wait and breast fill up to 100% and no animation of dripping breasts. but the vigina leaks ok.

Am I missing an animation?

12 hours ago, padezaw said:

Thanks for this mod. I really enjoy it.

Previous installs worked after educating myself.

This new install with Vortex seem to have lost the "Breasts drip milk when more than half full" ability.

I know I can change this in MCM but I can't seem to find the cause.

The milk works fine, the soul gems are working fine ( after someone told me to disable the kick feature.

I wait and I wait and breast fill up to 100% and no animation of dripping breasts. but the vigina leaks ok.

Am I missing an animation?

I have the same problem with the milk not dripping and i also use vortex with this build 

I read the description but I didn't find any mention about this mod having the option to let your character give birth to an actual child, instead of a soul gem. So, just to confim, this mod doesn't support birth of babies, it's only soul gems? It would be great if we could have both options, unless I missed something.

On 12/11/2018 at 5:09 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Yes, that would make sense.

One of my followers just gave birth but no gems arrived. Animations played out correctly but no gems. So this will be the bug? If I use the patch what will happen with my PC who can produce the gems?

I'm confused by this. How can it be the skeleton when they are all using the same one? Meshes I can understand as they are all more or less unique. Also why could my followers drop spider and chaurus eggs with the EC add-ons using the same skeltoon and meshes?

Im gonna piggyback of what he is saying only because I did a clean install/new game with SGO v10 and everything seemed to work fine but when giving birth, no gems appeared as well.  I know what mods install and load list could affect it in any number of ways, but are they're any ideas what could prevent them from spawning?

19 minutes ago, EarlMadness said:

Im gonna piggyback of what he is saying only because I did a clean install/new game with SGO v10 and everything seemed to work fine but when giving birth, no gems appeared as well.  I know what mods install and load list could affect it in any number of ways, but are they're any ideas what could prevent them from spawning?

Read further on in the thread and you will see that the gems do appear but not where you are. There is a patch somewhere, not long after that post of mine, which fixes things nicely.

What's the current status of this mod? Is it still being worked on and updated? Put on hold until an SE version is out? Left in favor of a possible SGO IV?

I ask because this is one of my must-have mods and has been for a couple of years now. Everything works fine but I would like to suggest an option to use multiple bottles of semen of the same "type." I.e., Breton Semen, Bosmer Semen, etc. Just liker we can use multiple soul gems of the same type.

I also recall a post about adding new SOS plug-ins to the list of ones recognized by SGO but I can't find it. I'd like to find it again so I can add some schlongs added since 2016.

My favorite mod on all of Loverslab. I also love using your mod Mana Tanks.

I want to force my character to always produce milk. How can I do that?

Having little to no experience with scripting myself (only making minor edits and recompiling them through the creationkit), the notes in the dcc_sgo_QuestController script have this much for guidance:

Spoiler

;; Forcing Milk Production ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;; so you want to make a mod that forces an actor to produce milk without being
;; pregnant? the following TWO lines of code are what you need to make it start
;; happening.
;;
;; SGO.ActorModSetValue(Who,"Milk.Produce","YourModName",1.0)
;; SGO.ActorTrackForMilk(Who,TRUE)
;;
;; at some point, your mod will need to make it stop. the following ONE line of
;; code is what you need to stop it.
;;
;; SGO.ActorModUnsetValue(Who,"Milk.Produce","YourModName")
;; 
;; note - when you want to stop generating milk do not undo the tracking for
;; milk. SGO will automatically stop tracking as soon as all mods have removed
;; their desire for production.
;;

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to stick the trigger to an object? I recently found a dwemer schlong that's craftable as well and i want to make it so that the scripts of impregnating someone will only work if the character has that specific schlong equipped. This means that scripts should be disabled for anyone. creature and humanoid alike, unless said creature has another object in their inventory that makes the scripts trigger again for that object (a "token" I suppose?).

So what do you think? Is it doable and can even a noob like me do this?

12 hours ago, darkconsole said:

i quit asking how tf people manage to fill up fnis a long time ago.

• ZaZAPC201
  • ZaZAPC202
  • ZaZAPCHorFA
  • ZaZAPCHorFB
  • ZaZAPCHorFC

the rest are from sexlab.

Truth be told my reason (which was dumb and lack of knowledge) was poser animations which I thought need to be in game 24/7. Now I have been googling why I crashed at start up (to many animations) I tried uninstalling poser animations first and it helped. So now I am trying to keep my animations under 6000. I dont want to give up most of my battle animations and I only used zaz pack for this mod.

6 hours ago, Rayvan27 said:

Truth be told my reason (which was dumb and lack of knowledge) was poser animations which I thought need to be in game 24/7. Now I have been googling why I crashed at start up (to many animations) I tried uninstalling poser animations first and it helped. So now I am trying to keep my animations under 6000. I dont want to give up most of my battle animations and I only used zaz pack for this mod.

I'm also running over 12k (barely) human animations with Devious Devices installed. Before I installed DD I was running over 14k human animations.