2 hours ago, Kimy said:

You mean SexLab scenes? I have no clue, but I noticed scenes to take -drastically- longer to start up with newer versions of SL, too. Don't ask me why.

Keep forgetting to post it, but I've run into this problem during solicitation attempts.  Sometimes NPCs will say something and PC response dialog options won't appear.

I'll don't use solicitation much so I'll get back to you with more details next time it happens

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

@Kimy Went through the crime weighting script of yours before sending the player to prison or freeing him. How about some options like community service for lighter crimes in bondage gear. Say like gather 20 wheat or 20 cabbage or gather water.

or maybe some drastic ones like serve 5 guards in the barracks, ...

I second this.  Probably easier to implement than my suggestion last page where restraints are added depending what crime the PC committed.  Still think the guards should gag you for shouting too much though

1 hour ago, Twycross448 said:

@Kimy

Put in whatever catches your fancy, but please, pretty please remember not everyone shares the same taste. So toggleability/configuration via MCM should hopefully always be on the table for any given addition to the mod.

That again prompts the "As long as you don't pay me, you don't get to tell me what I am adding" response. I have added more toggles and sliders than almost anyone, and rest assured that when I chose NOT to, there is a good reason for it. And before you ask, yes "Because it's too much work!" is a valid reason for me. The crime system will never be completely toggle-able, because I can't be bothered to write alternative code paths for the half-dozen DCL features relying on it, just to accommodate some people wishing to run an alternative mod for this feature. There might be future features where similar considerations will come into play. I will make absolutely zero promises to make ANY particular feature configurable, even if I will do so in the vast majority of cases.

Unless my Patreon significantly crosses into 4-digit territory, that is. But even then, the only people to get me convinced to work on features I don't care for will be the ones actually supporting me. :P

21 minutes ago, RandomOne said:

This used to be such a great mod, it's a shame it has gone in the direction it has, it is not for me any longer , that is for sure. Thanks for adding so much to my Skyrim play thru's  over the years and good luck in the future.

I don't get the "direction it has gone" part. Care to elaborate?

6 hours ago, Jeyzerr said:

Does the "Dominated" quest disable cursed loot events? They don't seem to trigger anymore, even with 100% trigger chance and 0% min arousal level to trigger.

You can always tell if there's a quest that'll disable DCL events by looking at the debug page of the DCL MCM. Check the right side, it has something that says "Quest running: TRUE" or something like that.

9 hours ago, Jeyzerr said:

Does the "Dominated" quest disable cursed loot events? They don't seem to trigger anymore, even with 100% trigger chance and 0% min arousal level to trigger.

I will add that the mission doesnt fully terminate when you unlock your collar. XDFF goes off and the mission step completes but it just remains there with no new step.

Also, half-related: can it be restarted after completion?

15 hours ago, Kimy said:

I have a LOT of ideas for the prison that will get implemented.

I just throw out random thought bubbles. So, I'll just make the most of whatever come along.

Whether it's prison content, revisiting something existing (like XDFF or Dollmaker), or something completely new, I expect the silent majority of people will enjoy it just as much.

There is a lot that could be done with the prison, but there's a lot that could be done with quests generally, or the Dollmaker, or XDFF, or Sasha, or crime related things apart from the prison, or devices, or solicitation, or combat surrender, or bound dialogs, or mod inter-operation. Just about anything can have more added to it, that's just how software is.

There's no point me saying, "just do what you most want to do" because you do anyway :) 

Some ideas for Solicitation...

Second Round:

When the player asks the customer if they were happy with their services the customer may want to have a second go at it. At this point the player has a few options on how to proceed and this being Cursed Loot these options may lead to different outcomes, for better or for worse.

The player can accept the offer and request double the pay, offer the request free of charge or simply deny the request. If asked for double pay the customer may agree to the terms or choose not to bother (which would lead to existing dialogue about asking for payment). Naturally asking for double pay might not sit too well with some customers and they may decide to punish you by locking you in a belt, chains or even reporting you to the guards. The chance for punishment would adhere to the "Solicitation critical failure chance" setting in the MCM.

Simply denying the customer would also have chance for punishment. Once again if the customer chooses not to bother then the dialogue would lead to existing dialogue about asking for payment. Also if the player is wearing any type of arm restraint (either added by the customer or already locked in one) the customer may just have their way with you when you ask for more pay or deny their request. The player wouldn't really be in the position to resist and also wouldn't get paid at all with this outcome!

The free of charge option simply starts another round of sex. Just like the first round the player may get drugged, locked in some "toys" or have a threesome, these would use the same settings from the MCM. Additionally if the player was already locked in "toys" from the first round the customer might add more devices before sex when successfully asking for double pay or simply offering to go again for free. This could potentially be bad with the "Generous customer chance" setting in the MCM.

After double-pay or free sex the dialogue would lead to the current "Were you happy with my services" and proceed from there as solicitation currently does. Aside from the (maybe) double pay the outcomes for solicitation would respect the current MCM settings.

Tavern Whore:

The player can head to an inn or tavern and ask the owner if they can work there for while. For "insurance" purposes the owner would want the player to wear a collar for the duration of their work. The collar is variant of the Whore Collar and will only be removed after the player services X number of customers, randomly set by the owner or configurable in the MCM, There would be no asking to quit early and any attempt to flee the inn/tavern will lead to quick arrest and a few days in Dagonar Prison.

When accepting the terms regarding the collar the owner will ask the player how far they're willing to go to service customers. If the player chooses to keep things simple then the owner will give the player some sexy clothing to wear (this variant of the Whore Collar allows clothing) and put them to work. Another choice is light bondage. The owner will then lock some devices on to the player (boots, gloves, corset and an armbinder) and put the player to work. The last choice would be heavy bondage and this would consist of the aforementioned devices but instead of an armbinder a straitjacket would be used. A set of ankle chains and a blindfold would also be locked on the player. During heavy bondage customers may come to the player instead and have their way them.

Is there a plus side to being a Tavern Whore? No bad outcomes (generous customer, no payment, locked in restraints or being reported) and an increase in pay with the bondage choices. Light bondage will offer double pay and heavy bondage triple. Basically being a Tavern Whore is safe and the player can earn more gold but at the cost of their freedom until they have serviced enough customers.

Of course this being CL the owner just might want to keep the player around longer (bringing in gold) after their first session is complete and may even upgrade the player to light or heavy bondage for the next session! And without the extra pay! Isn't Deviously Cursed Loot great? More like Deviously Cursed Life...

Just some ideas. No I don't expect you to implement them.?

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Some ideas for Solicitation...

Nice ideas ;)  Maybe if you chose 1 of the harder choices where your hands are bound, the innkeeper might insist that you stay over for the night. Calming but pushing speech and a couple forced drinks should do it. And not like player can do a thing about it. Maybe a cozy cage or a furniture in the basement. Of course the furniture part would have to wait until potential future that DD has em. He would continue in the morning by trying to lure you to stay and work the day again.

I had thought about the inn working before too. The guaranteed pay for duration wasn't what i originally had in mind, instead you would do N amount of services. If you keep failing or being slow at the job you would get punished. Could be other tasks than solicitation too, like serving drinks or doing what customers want. Like crawling a bit in a petsuit or a funny little game where you would have to say some word understandably while wearing a gag. It would be between 2 npcs, where the other whispers you the word and the other tries to guess what you are mumbling. I don't know if that's possible...

11 hours ago, atheus said:

You can always tell if there's a quest that'll disable DCL events by looking at the debug page of the DCL MCM. Check the right side, it has something that says "Quest running: TRUE" or something like that.

Well, it does say TRUE. I have no other DCL quests running. This needs to be fixed asap.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Nice ideas ;)  Maybe if you chose 1 of the harder choices where your hands are bound, the innkeeper might insist that you stay over for the night. Calming but pushing speech and a couple forced drinks should do it. And not like player can do a thing about it. Maybe a cozy cage or a furniture in the basement. Of course the furniture part would have to wait until potential future that DD has em. He would continue in the morning by trying to lure you to stay and work the day again.

Interesting, it expands on the idea that the owner may decide to keep the player around longer. They are, after all, bringing in more business. It'd be funny (not for our characters) to see the whole situation escalate. Our characters decide to work for a tavern owner, choose the simple option and when they're done the owner makes them work some more and upgrades them to light bondage. After that they're upgraded to heavy bondage and when our characters finally think they're done the owner keeps them overnight and puts them to work again in the morning.

Something else to consider, Tavern Whore could be used as a crime outcome. Get caught and our characters will be forced to work in a tavern/inn until the owner decides they've done enough. Repaying debt to society or something. Also since our characters committed a crime they're automatically is locked in light bondage as described earlier.

Bug: in the captured princess LAL addon start, when the quest marker is supposed to point to the slaver's hideout it points to broken fang cave. The hideout is identical to broken fang cave, which is probably the reason. I think it was copied but some tags were left.

Trying to install version 8.0 and NMM (v 0.63.5) aborts the mod at 50%.  I went through the requirements and I appear to be up to snuff on all of them.  I even downloaded the mod a second time and tried fresh.  Is there some troubleshooting I could try to sort this out.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, crudo said:

Trying to install version 8.0 and NMM (v 0.63.5) aborts the mod at 50%.  I went through the requirements and I appear to be up to snuff on all of them.  I even downloaded the mod a second time and tried fresh.  Is there some troubleshooting I could try to sort this out.

Thanks.

It's NMM. It does not play nice with large archives. You should switch to MO or Vortex, or if you insist on NMM, see if the community maintained version serves you better.

On 3/26/2019 at 2:59 PM, Kimy said:

I said multiple times that I will add back the POP integration people are asking for the moment Inte OFFICIALLY declares his mods compatible and tested with DD4, because it makes no sense to hand over the character to a mod that's uncertain to work with mine. Whether or not that will ever happen is 100% his choice and his call, because he has a right to call shots for his mods as much as do.

Supporting POP via DCL would even solve any other compatibility issue between POP and DCL, because DCL could make sure to hand the player to POP only when POP wouldn't clash with any DD items worn by the player (I do the same with my own prison). But it's STILL his choice.

Ok. 

Where would I get the latest versions of DDi/DDx? Are the ones in the download page the latest versions? 

BTW, POP + DDe do not clash with any DD items as POP should not start any conflicting scenarios.

I was playing with Sasha one point and realized something awkward. Because of key stealing there are some restraints you truly can't get out of. Basically those that require DCL keys, and no NPC from this or other mods can help with them. These items include black and transparent full rubber sets, one which includes closed hood, full headgear (The Veil etc), slave gag (almost completely disables talking), the chastity belt that takes many keys to open... and not sure if i forgot others. But thought of being doomed to be blindfolded, gagged and permanent chastity for the rest of playthrough? You're stuck with them until you escape. They definitely can interfere with all quests from DCL itself, and this all sadly makes Sasha domination not actually playable at least in longer term. Sasha's collar should prevent many of the quests from starting though.

So... Sasha would actually have the release keys, she's just not letting you have them. I suppose she could open them for you after a certain time. I just don't think that using every opportunity to escape should be the intended way to play with her. I think the gold controlling (you are reduced to ~400g periodically) also makes escaping from high security restraints hard. The defaults were pretty high, i forgot... 150-200g per level on blacksmith?

On 3/30/2019 at 6:27 PM, Kimy said:

It's not intentional, but like most creative people, I can't work on my creations when I am not in the mood. I had CK opened 2-3 times last week, and couldn't get a single line of code written because my heart wasn't there.

Don't take this to heart. Think about it this way: 50% of humankind has an IQ under 100. If you try to take everybody serious, you get nothing done at all. Let this morons vent their anger. But don't you ever take it personal. I was myself a developer and a modder, I know that where are some ungrateful asshats. You work your ass off, giving away something free, because you are proud of their work and they are only capable of complaining and contempt. You are trying to get your mod to near perfection to work for yourself. That is all that YOU can do.

But it is impossible to please everybody. It does not work that way. You have to be content with the results of your work. And don't you ever implement things you don't want to. It has to work for YOU ... and only you. That is how I made my mods. I made them basicly for myself. And I stopped publishing them, because they added due the pressure from outside to my normal workload to an unreal level.

------------

Now to my real problem. Your mod causes indirect heavy script load CTD's near whiterun. It's the main culprit. The 8.0 version is even worse than the 7.5.7 mod.  It was impossible to avoid them, after I tried to exit the Whiterun meadery in the cloe quest, after I spoke with the imperial officer. I rolled back to version 7.5.7. But occasionaly CTD's still around Whiterun happen. To avoid them, I had to deactivate quests and traps in script heavy outdoors skyrim regions. It works just fine in dungeons. Like I said, I am an EX-Dev, and versed in bug hunting. I can guarantee you your mod is the main culprit. Deactivating other script heavy mods did not stop the CTD's. You should look out for loops. It seems one of them is out of control, pushing the script engine over the edge.

At the moment I try to get a more stable Skyrim. Last week I broke my Skyrim installation complete in half, and had to reinstall it complete anew. What a pain in the ass. I use over 200 mods, many of them are heavy scripted.  So at the moment I am bug hunting, trying to find out who are the culprits of random crashes. If you need any help, just ask.

P.S. I love your mod, and consider it as one of the essential ones. That's the reason I post here, in hope you can make a fix. One workaround/hotfix I thougt about would be to activate your mod only in indoor regions. I can activate your mod only indoors now or in unpopulated regions, because of the heavy scriptlload outdoors in regions araond Whiterun, Solitude and Riften. It could be a permanent option for weaker gaming PC, too, you know?

But it would be much better if you could find the culprit, that cause the heavy script load. Keep up your good work.

P.P.S. Your tavern whore wants 100.000 gold .... I find that a bit expensive.

20 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Tavern Whore:

This is pretty much what I had in mind when I proposed the Whore Collar concept.

At the time, I believe I suggested that Whore Collar be something you can get when you are ported to an inn by DCL Combat Defeat.

This would be a way for the inn-keeper to make you pay him back for the rescue.

Also, that you could explicitly ask inn-keepers about work (at any time), and get given the collar, and get "free" food and lodging while you're wearing it.

The Whore Collar as implemented - in itself - if fine, and does very much what I hoped for.

However, the circumstances for getting one are not what I had hoped - in that they were random in 7.X, and I'm not sure about 8.0, but probably based on defeat and definitely still not based on dialog. Possibly based on crime now?

Initially, I had hoped that the inn-keeper would get put in a special alias for dialog if you get a collar put on you in his inn, and he would be able to talk about how your debt it going, and provide suitably humiliating advice on what you can do to clear it.

The suggestion for increasing bondage stages in the inn - if you're not careful - is awesome. I love it!

The whore collar would function nicely as the initial item - light bondage - and things could get worse from there.

Presumably, if things go very wrong for you, the collar would keep getting refreshed, and you'd be paying off an endless debt.

Lovely!

8 minutes ago, mkess said:

causes indirect heavy script load CTD's near whiterun

Usually, when scripts cause CTD, it's script that runs because of dialog condition checks. These get performed en-masse when you enter new cells, and seem to use some memory resource that can be exhausted - possibly it's simply small memory chunks being churned at a high rate, and causing fragmentation, to the point that consequent large chunk requests cannot be fulfilled.

It's definitely the case that using the custom memory block system in CrashFixes, with well tuned values, really does reduce the rate of these.

This suggests the fragmentation explanation, because it puts the small blocks in their own pool.