2 minutes ago, random11714 said:

When combat surrender ends my PC is getting tied up despite "Get Restrained" and "Chance to get tied up" both being set to 0%. Issue does not occur from non combat surrender rapes. Bug or am I missing something?

A separate bug I think I am seeing is that the text in the debug MCM always reads "Player is not vulnerable to rape" no matter what. But I know I am vulnerable sometimes because it does trigger.

Are, you sure you are meeting the rape conditions set in the MCM?

26 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Are, you sure you are meeting the rape conditions set in the MCM?

Yes. I have condition threshold set to 2 and nudity/restrained/unarmed/aroused checked. And I've been playing sluts redux during which my PC meets all of the first 3 at all times. Plus like I already said, the rape does seem to trigger properly. Just the debug text always says not vulnerable.

1 hour ago, random11714 said:

Yes. I have condition threshold set to 2 and nudity/restrained/unarmed/aroused checked. And I've been playing sluts redux during which my PC meets all of the first 3 at all times. Plus like I already said, the rape does seem to trigger properly. Just the debug text always says not vulnerable.

Mine does that too , the rapes seem to happen correctly so I assumed it said that because I was in the safe window after a rape occured. That option that says you can be used every 6 hours by default. Since the rapes seem to happen correctly I just didn't worry about it.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Maybe allow the player to set a "skip prison days over" value, so for terms over <N> days, it just cuts to you being released. Where the lowest N you can set is 7, but you could set much higher if you like.

I like the slider idea.  There are a couple of things about this prison system that could be appealing but I don't know if if they appeal to everyone equally.

-The exploration/story element of seeing new scenes and discovering new interactions. This part is pretty much the same as normal Skyrim gameplay.

-The parade of different outfits/sexlab scene watching

-The feeling of frustration/submissiveness of being made to carry out tasks when you are unwilling.

This first appeal definitely dies out over time, especially in the short run.  The second can get dull after a while too.  The third is a matter of taste, I can definitely see why people like this kind of content but I know personally it loses its luster pretty quickly.  For me the enjoyment of DD is the fight against them and there just isn't enough of that to hold my interest.  So the first few days of the prison are fun for me but it drops off quickly.

I don't see any reason why a slider like that would need a minimum, unless there is a story line that stretches over longer periods of time.

Hey kimy, I've got an idea on how you could expand on the crime system out of jail.  If you're caught committing a crime and you're bounty is below 1000 gold (amount for murder or going werewolf) instead of going to prison, one or more of the fallowing thing happens depending on your crimes:

public indecency:  No change

stealing/lockpicking/pickpocketing:  locked in bondage mittens that debuff you lockpicking and pickpocket skill

trespassing:  locked in a pear of anguish with bell (Also debuffs your sneak skill.  I'm pretty sure pears of anguish with bells already do this)

assault:  locked in prisoner chains or straitjacket with legbinders.  Since eating a corpse or feeding on someone as a vampire is also considered assault, a gag should also be added

stealing a horse:  Can't think of a good restraint for this one.  If there was a restraint that prevented you from mounting a horse, that would be ideal, but there isn't one to my knowledge.  If you and the rest of the team ever get around to making DD brand bondage furniture, a wooden horse would be a suitable punishment

forgery:  locked in bondage mittens and blindfold (doesn't actually prevent further forgery, but realistically it would)

disturbing the piece:  I didn't know this was a crime before I looked up a crime list on the skyrim wiki.  If you drop a weapon or loiter around a dead body the guards will confront you.  If you mouth off to them, they'll charge you with disturbing the piece.  Punishment for this should be a gag (for mouthing off) and something embarrassing.  Maybe something that forces you to be naked or a chain harness

shouting to much:  this isn't actually a crime, but I feel like if the guards asks you to stop shouting more than once or you mouth off to them, they should gag you when you refuse to comply

jailbreak/murder/shifting:  [back to] jail

The tricky part of this would be deciding what punishment stack and which one override others.  Stealing and trespassing, for instance, can stack, since their punishments are mutually exclusive restraints.  Getting locked in a chain harness for public indecently would need to override all other punishments

Forgot to add to my last comment.  I'm not sure if anyone said this already, but I feel like you should get locked in a few restraints even if you're using vanilla prisons.  instead of prisoner rags you get a straightjacket and boots.  You get to "keep them" after you're released of course ?

I'm on the Chloe quest on the latest version of DCL, and I'm at the point where it's asking me to speak with Nazeem in the hall of the dead. However, there is no quest marker, and going to the hall of the dead does nothing. What should i do?

6 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

How long is the timer for time-locked Yoke of shame? I have slept for more than 10 game days but it won't come off. I'm starting to suspect it's bugged.

For some reason the time locked yoke and belt arent like the slut or slave collars. They count actual active game time, which means sleeping 24 hours equals standing idle 25 seconds and nothing more. Time spent on any menu doesnt count either.

But luckily for you, there is another (possibly unintended) way to remove that yoke. Ask a vendor to help you with your restraints and it will be removed too. However, a warning: the timer still keeps ticking normally so dont click the yoke in your inv or it will auto reequip. Also dont remove it from your invertory in any way before you get the message that the timer is out, or else once the timer does go out your game might crush.

2 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

For some reason the time locked yoke and belt arent like the slut or slave collars. They count actual active game time, which means sleeping 24 hours equals standing idle 25 seconds and nothing more. Time spent on any menu doesnt count either.

But luckily for you, there is another (possibly unintended) way to remove that yoke. Ask a vendor to help you with your restraints and it will be removed too. However, a warning: the timer still keeps ticking normally so dont click the yoke in your inv or it will auto reequip. Also dont remove it from your invertory in any way before you get the message that the timer is out, or else once the timer does go out your game might crush.

Thank you, you are a lifesaver! Will try the vendor trick. BTW do you know the actual timer time? Is it random or fixed? Is there a way to see how much left?

2 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Ask a vendor to help you with your restraints and it will be removed too.

Or, alternatively, you may find yourself in even more bondage, with a promise of release if you travel to some far-away location.

Try not to be eaten by wolves or trolls, or captured by bandits.

I always thought that the "active time only" items of DCL should have had a toggle for that feature.

While it gives the items some teeth, that kind of time-loss doesn't suit everyone's play-style.

1 minute ago, Lupine00 said:

I always thought that the "active time only" items of DCL should have had a toggle for that feature.

While it gives the items some teeth, that kind of time-loss doesn't suit everyone's play-style.

You are right. While time-locked belt doesn't much affect the gameplay, the yoke restricts you from fighting and casting for some good time, without anything you can do to escape. 

4 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Or, alternatively, you may find yourself in even more bondage, with a promise of release if you travel to some far-away location.

Try not to be eaten by wolves or trolls, or captured by bandits.

Shopping quest, bondage adventure or courier in chains - does any of this help with timed yoke?

1 hour ago, glebbus13 said:

Shopping quest, bondage adventure or courier in chains - does any of this help with timed yoke?

The latter two certainly help with other yokes. I strongly suspect they can fire on timed yoke too. Whether they remove it cleanly ... I suspect the provisos that apply to them being removed immediately also apply in this case.

I've found LBA and CiC to be a bit fragile, and often had to FREE ME!!! after completing them to clean things up anyway.

Shopping Quest has never really worked right for me, so I don't know what the outcome is.

38 minutes ago, glebbus13 said:

Has anyone managed to do the prison escape quest? Is it fully functional right now?

I don't know, but

Spoiler

I think the quest should be in right state (60 or 61) for escape after you go in your cell for night sleep. Assuming you have knife placed at the loose rocks. I never got it to work though.

On 3/31/2019 at 2:45 AM, Lupine00 said:

Cleaning, in particular, feels too quick and easy in general. I kind of miss the sweeping animation. I'd be prepared to trade the wrist shackles for a sweeping animation that adds time and frustration to the cleaning process.

I don't have a sweeping animation that works with the binding she's wearing, and I really don't want to unlock her for that task.

The Warden seems under-utilised.

The Warden was suggested to me by one of my Patreon supporters, who made a good point to me about the all-male guard not being everyone's cup of tea. She literally went in three days before I released the mod. Yes, she's underused. For now....

I think the thing here is that Dragonar is actually quite a big idea, and for most modders it would be their sole mod and entire focus. That Kimy got it up and running so fast, with as much in it as it has, it pretty miraculous. The flip-side of this is that if some random modder X had produced it, they'd probably spend the next year adding to it, all the time iterating and evolving their ideas. Kimy probably has so many other things she wants to get to that it might be quite some time before Dragonar gets more than a few critical fixes - but really, you could spend years exploring the possibilities of it.

I have a LOT of ideas for the prison that will get implemented. Some of your own suggestions you made across the past few pages are on there, too (yes, I do read them!).

Finally... Does the jail area in the basement serve some purpose?

It's waiting for a delivery of bondage furniture.

21 hours ago, kaldwin said:

Forgot to add to my last comment.  I'm not sure if anyone said this already, but I feel like you should get locked in a few restraints even if you're using vanilla prisons.  instead of prisoner rags you get a straightjacket and boots.  You get to "keep them" after you're released of course ?

That makes sense. Vanilla prisons do not get broken by DD restraints, so I can safely do that.

@Everyone else: While I haven't replied to each and every bug report and suggestion made over the course of the last few pages, I -did- read them and have added the bugs to my list of things to look at. Thank you for reporting them!

2 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

@Kimy Dunno whats wrong but why are scenes taking so long to process. Is it intentional or game becoming script heavy?

You mean SexLab scenes? I have no clue, but I noticed scenes to take -drastically- longer to start up with newer versions of SL, too. Don't ask me why.

@Kimy Went through the crime weighting script of yours before sending the player to prison or freeing him. How about some options like community service for lighter crimes in bondage gear. Say like gather 20 wheat or 20 cabbage or gather water.

or maybe some drastic ones like serve 5 guards in the barracks, ...

Just now, Tron91 said:

@Kimy Went through the crime weighting script of yours before sending the player to prison or freeing him. How about some options like community service for lighter crimes in bondage gear. Say like gather 20 wheat or 20 cabbage or gather water.

Sounds fun!