2 hours ago, saltshade said:

It says false. But if you have no idea what's wrong then I guess I can live without it.

2 secs looking at your screenshoot and I read "Player is not vulnerable to rape". So good luck trying to trigger a rape event.

Tip: go to the rape settings and look at the requeriments to trigger rape events, then change them to something easy to acomplish (like 1 setting required, this one being naked or unarmed, then sleep with no items equipped and test).

1 hour ago, Loluzilu said:

Small bug report in the prison: 

In the "fetch prisoner-made items and put them into the chest" chore I did get no notification for the third item and the item did not spawn in any of the containers. I did reload three times, every time the same problem.

I never saw this issue myself. Remember that they can spawn in the sacks too, it's a lot of containers and it's likely that you missed 1. I have some very rare times seen 2 prisoner made items in 1 container and i put both of them in at the same time. It still finished fine.

I mean, I don't have the patience or the passion to be making a mod in the first place but even if I did I don't think I'd have the calmness of mind to be able to deal with people day in day out that think I'm their slave for spending hundreds or even thousands of hours coding to give them a free mod to enjoy.

14 hours ago, lazertomato said:

I mean that the safeword isn't working at all. regular blindfolds, belts, plugs. nothing gets removed. The DD removal option isn't working either

I'm not an coder, but I do know that the way DD items function in the background is a lot more complicated that you might imagine, CD's devices and Modern DD are completely different things even if they appear similar in game.  It is  likely  that these two competing systems jam each other up, although I can't tell you exactly how.

The point I'm trying to make is that you probably aren't going to get much support to fix your problem, Modders are usually unwilling to troubleshoot problems for mods that are expressly incompatible.  That's why they put that they are incompatible in the description.

You problem is likely unsolvable.  You have to make a choice between CD, and modern DD mods.  CD is a great mod but since Veladarius stopped development it just isn't a mod that you have hanging out in your load order.  You make a game specifically to play through that content, and then you start a new game.  I know this is a bummer, I'm not happy with it either, but it's the way things are until CD gets updated.

I re-post this. I think it was not noticed, because the discussion was rather . . . heated.

I just found a shortcut to the Chloe quest that I think is unintended.

Spoiler alert.

Spoiler

When you have to collect some fresh ingredients for the sleeping potion you can use the ingredients you already have in your inventory. If you have e.g. nirnroot, just drop it to the ground and pick it back up and voila, you have a fresh nirnroot. 

This mechanic might need some tweaking, if you want to prevent this.

11 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

I re-post this. I think it was not noticed, because the discussion was rather . . . heated.

I just found a shortcut to the Chloe quest that I think is unintended.

Spoiler alert.

Hide contents

When you have to collect some fresh ingredients for the sleeping potion you can use the ingredients you already have in your inventory. If you have e.g. nirnroot, just drop it to the ground and pick it back up and voila, you have a fresh nirnroot. 

This mechanic might need some tweaking, if you want to prevent this.

Yeah the easiest solution to this I can think of would be to remove all of those items from your inventory when starting that part of the quest, could maybe give them back at a later point in the quest, there are workarounds to that too and really it is up to the player if you want to shortcut the quest as you put it or if you will be honest and go find fresh ingredients.

Another solution would be to make (fresh) versions of all the ingredients and hide them in and around town, though that would make the quest potentially far more difficult to complete.

2 minutes ago, Tenri said:

Yeah the easiest solution to this I can think of would be to remove all of those items from your inventory when starting that part of the quest, could maybe give them back at a later point in the quest, there are workarounds to that too and really it is up to the player if you want to shortcut the quest as you put it or if you will be honest and go find fresh ingredients.

Another solution would be to make (fresh) versions of all the ingredients and hide them in and around town, though that would make the quest potentially far more difficult to complete.

Honestly i don't think this really needs a solution, but i also don't do stuff like locking the menu when restrained and i'm aware others do so. But in the end imho it all comes to... if you don't wanna cheat, don't do it. Adding solutions that make it harder either still won't stop you, or be way too restrictive to the taste of a lot of others.

6 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Honestly i don't think this really needs a solution, but i also don't do stuff like locking the menu when restrained and i'm aware others do so. But in the end imho it all comes to... if you don't wanna cheat, don't do it. Adding solutions that make it harder either still won't stop you, or be way too restrictive to the taste of a lot of others.

I actually agree that it doesn't need to be changed.

I'm halfway between the 'fresh' requirement is just a way to say "I can only find the items when they are added to your inventory" without breaking immersion, and it should actually require Fresh ingredients. I am fine with either option.

I havent encountered the cursed collar yet, but I can tell from experience that the rubber doll and tentacle parasite are noth unrepeatable missions. That means that if I get either the rubber collar or the tentacle a second time, it will not function as intended and will be unremovable unless I cheat via Console.

@Kimy, can you make it so that these missions get restarted every time the item is equipped, just as the little bondage adventure and damsel in distress missions do?

And meanwhile until the next patch: is it safe to setstage to 0 immediatly after I completed the mission? Will it make the mission retrigger the next time I get the item?

Another papyrus log... When you have yoke and no chastity devices of any kind, rape doesn't start from the dialog about "Can you unlock me?". I started the game today because i did so many changes to load order. (It's actually something i kind of enjoy, trying different LAL starts. The MCM hassle is the only downside.)

Spoiler

[03/27/2019 - 06:34:29PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
stack:
	[zadQuest (0900F624)].zadbq00.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 539
	[zadQuest (0900F624)].zadlibs.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 705
	[dcur_mainlib (4A024495)].dcur_library.SexWithPlayer() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5096
	[topic info 4A061AC7 on quest dcur_curseddialogue (4A018CE7)].dcur_bondageadventure_rape.Fragment_1() - "dcur_bondageadventure_rape.psc" Line 9

hey kimy,

I'm curious, how hard it would be to script a devious trap to go off when you pick a lock?  It would be a neat feature to add, because it would accomplish 3 things.  

1)  it would allow locked and unlocked doors to have separate trap chances.

2)  it would do the same for locked and unlocked containers

3)  if a door or container is both pick-able and has a key, it would make finding the key more desirable

Also, since the "wax key" perk has to have some sort of mechanic that checks if the door has a key, you could probably piggy back off that check and make those doors even more devious for lockpickers.  Maybe make it 100% trap chance or always force a full bondage set.

I realize a change like this would be low on your priority, since it changes a section that already works perfectly, and you've got the new prison system to flush out.  Just an idea for when DCL's version number hits double digits

19 hours ago, Kimy said:

Still being worked on. So many things to do! Haha!

Awesome. Do you mind giving us a peek under the covers so to speak? What the plan with it?

If I may be so bold as to suggest something. A minor adjustment to the fast travel carriage system. Instead of just sitting on a bench in back. There is now a post in the center and the girl is bound to it as the wagon transports between cities. A clever MCM slider could determine how long you are able to experience it before the fade-to-black load screen kicks in.

What can I say, I'm always excited by all the new toys you bring the world.

...Had another idea.

You've got lucky charms; what about unlucky charms?

Basically there would be a chance (configureable in the MCM) that the lucky charm you're wearing is actually an unlucky charm.  Instead of protecting you, unlucky charms double your chance of setting off a trap or make it more devious.  Maybe triggering a normal event will instead lock you in a full bondage set, or maybe the event pool shrinks to only the right column (doll quest, chain harness, bondage adventure, ext).  

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I never saw this issue myself. Remember that they can spawn in the sacks too, it's a lot of containers and it's likely that you missed 1. I have some very rare times seen 2 prisoner made items in 1 container and i put both of them in at the same time. It still finished fine.

I also had this, what I noticed is that the items already placed in chest STAY in the chest, so I've had 2x prisoner-made bowl and 2x prisoner-made quill on one day, fixed it by removing 1 item in the chest and then placing it back in. Some of the chests/boxes/sacks are only accessible if you walk around, which is reasonable. I have noticed my Quick Loot mod (also in Fallout 4) doesn't work in the prison which is sad, please note that even if this mod is used, CANNOT find keys unless properly opened to loot, so DCL can and will still lock you in gear. Its a tradeoff on getting keys while still risking cursed loot. That I will leave to Himika and Kimy's discretion.

Not sure if it's just me, but I'm trying to go for an unarmed playthrough and the combat surrender is activating anytime I take damage. I went ahead and turned off the triggers for the surrender, including being unarmed, but it doesn't seem to be working. I may just be overlooking something so any input would be appreciated :) 

@Kimy

I mentioned this upstream, but it may have been missed in the general melee.  If I'm being thick, and the answer is already stated somewhere else, could you please point me to where 

This is driving me nuts.  If, as in my attached screenshot, I HAVEN'T ticked the 'Hardcore' post rape option, what is supposed to happen? 

Are none of the possible outcomes listed below that supposed to occur?

As you can see, I have unticked 'hardcore', but just left the default chance values for the listed options, eg 100 for robbery etc. 

The rape event happened OK, the PC was bound up, with then up popped a big message saying 'They Stole My Stuff' (or similar).  I wasn't expecting that to be a valid progression

Not only that, but my PC then got ported to the wilderness NE of Riften, with a big message saying that the 'Bondage Adventure' had also started.  I thought

that I having deselected 'hardcore' options, that would NOT happen

Are we supposed to set the 'hardcore' option chances to 0 as well, to avoid their occurring?   If it's that simple, just shoot me, as the pain will go away quickly

96253082_TESV2019-03-2800-17-16-19.jpg.c9543036a5c41427965877866e55ab56.jpg

1346754471_TESV2019-03-2800-15-56-08.jpg.e626288cc43328839d6096ce1aab5fc1.jpg

1276515892_TESV2019-03-2800-16-33-84.jpg.c2f17536f9776b7ea8d65bedfbb052cd.jpg

My follower then also got ported to where the PC was.  (FWIW, She had a black face after transfer)  And up poppeed this message.  Is that from DCL saying something like 'Watch out! everyting might kick off again!'?

1735566844_TESV2019-03-2800-21-01-77.jpg.981200ca46a43805ba5f26a12510cbd2.jpg

But she wouldn't follow my PC after that point.  Nor would she converse, even if I set the 'gagtalk' options to 100% DCL + 100% success. 

416501546_TESV2019-03-2800-18-54-23.jpg.ac863134c60d7c3533a2b94a21738dc4.jpg

So I took the PC into, through and then out of Riften, and back to the follower, whose complexion at that point was back to normal.  I tried 'Fix Followers', and while the Follower turned up in the MCM, the gagtalk option again failed to draw out any intelligible response.  It still got as far as shown above, but stops then.  (I tried the wholly DD option too, with the same result)

Anyway, FWIW, I attach a log of that last game, just in case there's anything stands out

Papyrus.0.log

Also, here's a log of a game that started from the same geographical point, with a minor diff in AFT settings, where something went seriously wrong, and the PC ended up, in the middle of combat, trying to mine an ore vein, and then, so help me, got totally stuck in an animation where she was appearing to work at a forge, beating on a piece of red hot iron or steel with a hammer.  Nothing seemed to want to stop that at all LOL (I tried a reload at line 1698 but on the restart, my follower had a black face for some reason, so I killed the game then) 

Papyrus.1.log

There does seem to be something a bit odd about follower handling, so I hope these are of some help to you

Regards etc

19 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

@Kimy

I mentioned this upstream, but it may have been missed in the general melee.  If I'm being thick, and the answer is already stated somewhere else, could you please point me to where 

This is driving me nuts.  If, as in my attached screenshot, I HAVEN'T ticked the 'Hardcore' post rape option, what is supposed to happen? 

As you can see, I have unticked 'hardcore', but just left the default chance values for the listed options, eg 100 for robbery etc. 

The rape event happened OK, the PC was bound up, with then up popped a big message saying 'They Stole My Stuff' (or similar).  I wasn't expecting that to be a valid progression

Not only that, but my PC then got ported to the wilderness NE of Riften, with a big message saying that the 'Bondage Adventure' had also started.  I thought

Are we supposed to set the 'hardcore' option chances to 0 as well, to avoid their occurring?   If it's that simple, just shoot me, as the pain will go away quickly

If the player and NPC are both gagged dialogue is impossible you will just Mmph! at each other.

The hardcore option when active would keep the player where they were after the rape, unless one of the events that teleports you happens, and yes if you want none of the post rape events to trigger you have to turn all of them off, if you want nothing to happen and your character to remain where they were you have to turn everything except hardcore off.

23 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

@Kimy

96253082_TESV2019-03-2800-17-16-19.jpg.c9543036a5c41427965877866e55ab56.jpg

1346754471_TESV2019-03-2800-15-56-08.jpg.e626288cc43328839d6096ce1aab5fc1.jpg

1276515892_TESV2019-03-2800-16-33-84.jpg.c2f17536f9776b7ea8d65bedfbb052cd.jpg

My follower then also got ported to where the PC was.  (FWIW, She had a black face after transfer)  And up poppeed this message.  Is that from DCL saying something like 'Watch out! everyting might kick off again!'?

1735566844_TESV2019-03-2800-21-01-77.jpg.981200ca46a43805ba5f26a12510cbd2.jpg

But she wouldn't follow my PC after that point.  Nor would she converse, even if I set the 'gagtalk' options to 100% DCL + 100% success. 

416501546_TESV2019-03-2800-18-54-23.jpg.ac863134c60d7c3533a2b94a21738dc4.jpg

So I took the PC into, through and then out of Riften, and back to the follower, whose complexion at that point was back to normal.  I tried 'Fix Followers', and while the Follower turned up in the MCM, the gagtalk option again failed to draw out any intelligible response.  It still got as far as shown above, but stops then.  (I tried the wholly DD option too, with the same result)

Anyway, FWIW, I attach a log of that last game, just in case there's anything stands out

Papyrus.0.log 322.23 kB · 0 downloads

Also, here's a log of a game that started from the same geographical point, with a minor diff in AFT settings, where something went seriously wrong, and the PC ended up, in the middle of combat, trying to mine an ore vein, and then, so help me, got totally stuck in an animation where she was appearing to work at a forge, beating on a piece of red hot iron or steel with a hammer.  Nothing seemed to want to stop that at all LOL (I tried a reload at line 1698 but on the restart, my follower had a black face for some reason, so I killed the game then) 

Papyrus.1.log 203.76 kB · 0 downloads

There does seem to be something a bit odd about follower handling, so I hope these are of some help to you

Regards etc

Hey someone else will have to answer about the hardcore options and all that , but I did want to say I had trouble with AFT and followers stop following me so I looked for alternatives and so far EFF has been working . Also if I read that right you got stuck in an animation , not exactly the same but Iif I get stuck with no control I hold the N key for 5 seconds or so to trigger a masturbation event and either let it play or skip through and so far after that my control has always come back to me.

EDIT- usually I have to have to do the masturbate event due to getting stuck enchanting.

1 hour ago, chuBBies1 said:

Not sure if it's just me, but I'm trying to go for an unarmed playthrough and the combat surrender is activating anytime I take damage. I went ahead and turned off the triggers for the surrender, including being unarmed, but it doesn't seem to be working. I may just be overlooking something so any input would be appreciated :) 

The rape triggers are only for neutral NPCs.  Force surrendering when unarmed is part of the complex surrender mechanic and will happen even if complex surrender chance is zero.  It's kind of weird because you're not considered unarmed for armbinder combat.  There was a toggle that would disable surrender on disarm back in DLC 6 (removed when 7 introduced complex surrender I think).  I asked @Kimy if she could bring the toggle back a few months ago.  Never got a response.  It's probably pretty low on her to-do list so I wouldn't expect a solution anytime soon

46 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

The rape triggers are only for neutral NPCs.  Force surrendering when unarmed is part of the complex surrender mechanic and will happen even if complex surrender chance is zero.  It's kind of weird because you're not considered unarmed for armbinder combat.  There was a toggle that would disable surrender on disarm back in DLC 6 (removed when 7 introduced complex surrender I think).  I asked @Kimy if she could bring the toggle back a few months ago.  Never got a response.  It's probably pretty low on her to-do list so I wouldn't expect a solution anytime soon

Okay, that makes sense. I know Kimy has a lot of work regarding maintaining these mods, so I don’t really mind if this is doesn’t get fixed anytime soon.

6 hours ago, donkeywho said:

The "Hardcore" tick only affects what happens in the "Heal" scenario, as said in the tooltip.

Robbery is a chance, not weight. Chance can occur alongside all the other scenarios, the weights will compete with eachother. If you have robbery 100 it will happen every time you get defeated, and then some of the outcomes too. You have 10 set to bondage adventure so it is a valid outcome.

Follower wasn't previously supposed to come with player on bondage adventure. That's either changed in 8.0, or your mod-made follower has a script that does that sort of things? Even some "multiple followers" mod may affect how they behave.

@donkeywho Excuse me but i will write here my two pennys here about my problems with follower - but its not related to Deviously Cursed Loot at all. I have some follower mods like Aurlyn Dawnstone, Sofia funny fully voiced follower, Vilja in Skyrim, Misty Skye... Even had Recorder Follower but had to uninstall it (had problems with Recorder when reaching 252 lvl).

Basically follower mods for managing more than one follower are managed somewhat different than normal follower game handles them (i think thats done by separate factions). I'm talking here about Amazing Follower Tweaks (AFT), Ultimate Follower Overhaul (UFO), or even Enhanced Follower Framework (EFF). To my understanding and what i have read about above managers (AFT, UFO, EFF) best at the beginnig of game or meeting any follower is actually to dismiss them by normal, standard game dialogue and than manage them by for ex. AFT mod options.

Problems with followers could appear when you didn't dismiss them, installed AFT mod by having already any follower in your team and tried to manage follower by AFT (there was even warning at nexusmods site of AFT about this). I have had this situation when follower did not wanted to listen to me at all! For example - when dismissing Recorder - she sad OK but she stayed in place and didn't moved... Same was for Aurlyn Dawnstone.

Sadly i stopped using AFT, UFO or EFF once and for all. That was only one effective solution for me. From that day - i had no problems with dismissing, joining and managing followers in game. And also becouse my save was broken by AFT and even after uninstalling AFT from Mod Organizer - my followers didn't listen to - i made a new game from scratch.

Thats that. I will never use any of above follower managers again.

Also to my understanding AFT is a mod from time when follower mods were not as advanced as todays mods. And installing follower mod which was using vanilla faction follower would prevent you from joining additional normal follower like Lydia (due to Skyrims vanilla follower limit). Looking at nexus site of AFT modpage saying: "Last Updated 15 August 2013 7:03AM" i'm pretty sure that AFT is much outdated for todays day and compatibility issues are gonna also kick in.

If you have abovementioned problem - try installing Vilja in Skyrim. You can assign any follower to follow Vilja instead of you. And Vilja will follow you offcourse (magic chain reaction!). ?

On 3/27/2019 at 6:49 PM, Zaflis said:

Another papyrus log... When you have yoke and no chastity devices of any kind, rape doesn't start from the dialog about "Can you unlock me?". I started the game today because i did so many changes to load order. (It's actually something i kind of enjoy, trying different LAL starts. The MCM hassle is the only downside.)

Reveal hidden contents

[03/27/2019 - 06:34:29PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
stack:
	[zadQuest (0900F624)].zadbq00.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 539
	[zadQuest (0900F624)].zadlibs.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 705
	[dcur_mainlib (4A024495)].dcur_library.SexWithPlayer() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5096
	[topic info 4A061AC7 on quest dcur_curseddialogue (4A018CE7)].dcur_bondageadventure_rape.Fragment_1() - "dcur_bondageadventure_rape.psc" Line 9

More info on this, i think this only happens when the "Force lesbian animations" are toggled on in the Rape tab and when npc is female. I was getting tired of strap-on animations all the time. There are others registered to SL. And even that checked it should fallback to strap-ons if none were found.

The yoke there is not relevant propably, just the "i'm just going to have fun with you". It worked today when it wasn't toggled off.

Thanks to all those who made helpful suggestions as to why Combat Rape seemed to be squiff with followers, in particular Zaflis, who pointed out that I had been misreading the purpose of the 'Hardcore' tickbox.  I had always assumed that the various MCM sections were related to things that were dependent on prior selections, or that there were interdependencies, rather than some of them being, as it now seems, independent of each other.  We live and learn ... ?

@Kimy

Given the AFT comments, I went back to just the 'Rape' options, no Combat Rape valid, as I had never seemed to have any real probs with this in prior versions.  Set up for 1 option being sufficient to initiate, on every hour @ 100% chance, with min 1 max 3 either sex baddies 

Played a long game, multiple encounters, with one restart.  Log attached Papyrus.0.log

At first glance everything DCL starts OK.  The follower gets tied up, the PC gets assaulted, and on subsequent assaults, often the follower too.  As an aside, in general, the follower assault finishes well after those on the PC

However, sometimes the follower, if not assaulted, is left tied and no longer registering as a follower.  Fix followers in debug seems to sort that, and a Scan for followers fixes any 'non registration' in the Follower MCM

2 points seem to arise that might be worth a look (of course, they might always not be, but ho hum ?)

1 - the log sometimes shows 1 follower being freed but at other points 0  egs:

C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\190322 Matched Pairs\190328 later Papyrus Only\Papyrus.0.log (5 hits)
    Line 1148: [03/28/2019 - 04:27:43PM] [DCUR] - Freeing 0 Followers
    Line 1786: [03/28/2019 - 04:37:09PM] [DCUR] - Freeing -1 Followers
    Line 2265: [03/28/2019 - 04:46:09PM] [DCUR] - Freeing -1 Followers
    Line 4032: [03/28/2019 - 05:10:31PM] [DCUR] - Freeing 0 Followers
    Line 5422: [03/28/2019 - 05:56:20PM] [DCUR] - Freeing 0 Followers

2 - the log seems to imply that the follower should be equipped post assault with restraints, but that seems to fail

Line 3876: [03/28/2019 - 05:10:13PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Nives]  - Resetting!

Line 4032: [03/28/2019 - 05:10:31PM] [DCUR] - Freeing 0 Followers
    Line 4042: [03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Nives: Iron Collar (Nipple Chain))
    Line 4046: [03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedNipple Chain Collar(Nives:0)
    Line 4048: [03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: Syncing for actor Nives.

Lines 4037 - 4093

[03/28/2019 - 05:10:31PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:32PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Horse" [Actor < (21930037)>]]; already has effect
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:32PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Horse" [Actor < (21930034)>]]; already has effect
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:32PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["wolf" [lvlpredatorscript < (0008493C)>]]; already has effect
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Nives: Iron Collar (Nipple Chain))
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: Avoiding FTM duplication bug (Nipple Chain + Collar).
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedNipple Chain Collar(Nives:0)
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: ReEquipExistingDevices() is working:1
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: Syncing for actor Nives.
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Npc is equipping Nipple Chain Collar.
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Nipple Chain Collar.
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:33PM] [Zad]: Waiting, since NPC Events is currently processing.
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:35PM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
    [ (C2005E45)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.dcur_equiprandombra() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 887
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.dcur_EquipRandomItem() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 3004
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.itemequip() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 3517
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.FreeFollowers() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5798
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.cleanupgangbang() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5904
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.end_sexwithplayer() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 4946
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:35PM] Error: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
    [ (C2005E45)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
    [zadQuest (1700F624)].zadlibs.WearingConflictingDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 1553
    [zadQuest (1700F624)].zadlibs.equipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 526
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.dcur_equiprandombra() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 889
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.dcur_EquipRandomItem() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 3004
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.itemequip() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 3517
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.FreeFollowers() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5798
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.cleanupgangbang() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5904
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.end_sexwithplayer() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 4946
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:35PM] Error: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
    [ (C2005E45)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
    [zadQuest (1700F624)].zadlibs.equipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 533
    [dcur_mainlib (B3024495)].dcur_library.dcur_equiprandombra() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 889
[03/28/2019 - 05:10:35PM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
    [ (C2005E45)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [zadQuest (1700F624)].zadlibs.equipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 534
    Line 4093: [03/28/2019 - 05:10:36PM] [DCUR] - Enraged: Nives

Is there anything here that points to why I might be having this happen, please?

I've done some searching, but I haven't really found an answer to this question:
Is there a way to sate your RND needs while in Dagonar?

The waterbowl doesn't seem to affect dehydration, and my character is constantly gagged which means all food is removed from her inventory.