@Pantheress Realistic Needs and Diseases? I remember reading about it but not sure where at LL forum. One guy suggested to stop/bypass of using RND mod for times when character is gagged or just remove gag if possible.

Also there are some mods to allow you to use magic when wearing mittens but not in armbinder or yokee, and some mods to use "tit magic"... errrm... Magic Nipple it was! xD

30 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

I've done some searching, but I haven't really found an answer to this question:
Is there a way to sate your RND needs while in Dagonar?

The waterbowl doesn't seem to affect dehydration, and my character is constantly gagged which means all food is removed from her inventory.

Kimy has stated they she is working on improving support for needs mods in the prison IIRC. I haven't tried out the prison myself but you are supposed to get one meal a day currently.

As for food and gags, I think you can eat food straight out of a container to bypass all food in your inventory being hidden, doesn't help if there are no containers with food in.

Another option for a mod to feed the player is to force equip food or drinks.

3 minutes ago, Tenri said:

Kimy has stated they she is working on improving support for needs mods in the prison IIRC. I haven't tried out the prison myself but you are supposed to get one meal a day currently.

Ah, cool.

I've only been at the prison for 15 hours or so, so maybe I just haven't reach the meal break yet.

I was able to find some comments from Kimy about using RND, but they were, like, from 2014, so I thought compatibility would have been implemented by now. :D

If you play with Realistic Needs, you can disable the dying option. You'll just be debuffed but you can survive as long as it takes. And there are some foods spread between kitchen and the hallway containers, just i don't think they will respawn while you're there.

@Kimy

Prison boots lock -65% speed. (compared to the usual DD boots -20%)
So.

Apropos or Sexlab Wear and Tear after repeated rape of the guards decrease player speed 30-40%.
FillHerUp decrease player speed.
SoulGemOven and other pregnancy mods also slow down.
Milk Mod is decreased speed.
Hunger and thirst is decreased speed.

As a result, the player cannot move. ? Maybe for compatibility use only forced walk or coefficient speed from MCM DD Hobble skirt?

Just about -40% allow me not to freeze in place and do not turn off mods.

@Pantheress

Add for prison stew default skyrim keyword VendorItemFood [KYWD:0008CDEA]

I did it and now iNeed understands stew as food, and possibly it will help for RND too. Now death from hunger does not threaten, although you can still die of thirst because prison water is used for cooking, but can drop water in double or delete from recipe and drink.

On 3/27/2019 at 2:22 PM, Sternum said:

2 secs looking at your screenshoot and I read "Player is not vulnerable to rape". So good luck trying to trigger a rape event.

Tip: go to the rape settings and look at the requeriments to trigger rape events, then change them to something easy to acomplish (like 1 setting required, this one being naked or unarmed, then sleep with no items equipped and test).

I don't think the "rape when sleeping" depends on the conditions set for random rape to occur, since it has separate settings. Anyway, I tried changing it to a vulnerable state by decreasing the condition to 1, and for some reason I had to wait until 8 in the morning before it changed(started from 1 am). Then I tried sleeping a few times, but only the random rape was triggered, which is different from the "you are dragged out of bed by strong hands" event. So something is wrong in my game, or there has been a change to it that I'm not aware of, but I understand if there are more serious issues than this to look into.

I noticed a strange behavior with the Slave Rubber Suit gloves. I was fooling around with the link gloves feature, and noticed that if the gloves get linked together by an NPC (and thus replaced by "rubber gloves (locked)"), they can be removed with a single standard restraints key. Doing so removes the gloves completely, meaning that you no longer need to find 4 hand restraints keys to remove the slave rubber gloves.

I forgot to check whether it does the same thing if I link the gloves together myself. Probably does?

Edit: while I'm thinking of it, there was one other glove bug I noticed while doing the "Damsel in distress" quest. Having an NPC help remove a restraint apparently just breaks the quest. I asked an NPC for help in Markarth right near the start of the quest while her hands were still bound behind her back. She removed the gloves, and that took them all the way down to bare skin, but the Damsel in Distress quest still wanted me to work on unbinding her arms.

Well...

I take a week off and miss all the "fun".

Kimy's promise to completely restore PoP inter-operation if Inte says that DDe and PoP work with DD4 seems like a huge positive move.

It would feel better if there was a bit less anger. A modder with the power and platform of Kimy declaring war on a little fish like @MaikCG doesn't have the best "optics" as they like to say in the news these days. It's one thing to disagree with him, and another to make a well reasoned argument against some of his implications. It's another entirely to declare some kind of code war on him, in a way that seems designed to intimidate and silence. I guess it's still a whole lot better than the Nexus, where he'd simply be banned and all his posts deleted in an instant, if even the poster of some cheesecake follower mod felt offended by him.

I really don't care what "license" DCL has, as long as we all understand both the rules and the intent.

Kimy can do what she likes with it. DCL is 100% Kimy work.

For the most part, her DCL decisions don't cause problems with other mods, because the options to disable its features in a modular way are so rich.

That modular nature of it is one of its best parts. I can use DCL with DiD if I want.

OK... Not right now, because DiD interacts weirdly with arrests and guard defeat at the moment, but I'm guessing that either DCL or DiD will fix that eventually.

Nobody is saying this was a deliberate move to block use of DiD :) I'm not sure Kimy even knows DiD exists.

However...

Removing the source from DCL will only hurt DCL, as it's mainly used by people who are trying to resolve their own DCL issues, or suggesting fixes to DCL issues for everyone.

If I want to recompile DCL for myself, I can do it easily enough, source or no source. I don't really have time to mess about with DCL any longer now, and as versions are coming out so fast, it's not even worthwhile. So it doesn't make a difference to me for a lot of reasons.

The point that only a tiny number of people have been posting on this issue is important.

I believe I've said myself that it shouldn't matter to Kimy what people say on this forum, because it has no bearing on her actual user-base. To drive DCL development policies, licensing, or anything else, based on it probably makes no sense at all. However, the corollary of this is that there really isn't any useful feedback on what the majority of her users would most like to see. It probably doesn't matter. She's pleased herself up until now and that seems to have worked out pretty well for her, so like as not, that feedback would be valueless anyway.

I guess the flip-side of this is that it's hard to believe that more than a tiny percentage of the PoP/DDe downloaders even noticed the note about being untested against DD4, and if they did, very few would have read much into it. He could literally have written "PoP makes DCL catch on fire and burn down your computer" and only about three people would have noticed and posted about it.

DD however, is a different issue. I fail to see a sinister plot by a secretive cabal to "steal" it for the community. Oddly enough, I'm not plotting the Russian revolution. Rather, I'm making the same point Inte made, which I think was quite reasonable.

Min did not block future development of DD when he left.

There's a long history of leaving things open enough that they don't tombstone in the event of somebody critical walking away.

And for the record... Let's get this 100% clear... Absolutely crystal clear.

I have zero percent interest in leading, or even taking part in the slightest way in a DD community project. I had a chunk of time I offered to DD. Nearly a year ago now, I think. I was offering to perform some small, well-bounded task, and nothing more. I knew even then that I don't have time for any major project.

Now, I don't have any time, and if I had time, there are other things I think I'd rather do. I'm way more interested in SLD, maybe making a little patch for Pet Project, and then getting back to my quest and skooma/prostitution mods.

Kimy could say to me, right here, "do you want to take over DD", and my answer is "NO. Not ever."

I can go further. I will never, ever, contribute a major patch, or hold any meaningful role relating to DD, or make any claim to any part of the DD-specific IP.

Is that clear enough?

And in so far as I appear to hedge there, it's only that I leave open the possibility of offering small patches or fixes to Kimy, to do with as she chooses - though I may not even do that.

Kimy, if you think I have some plot to seize control of DD, or even more ludicrously, support Inte in such a plot, you are dead wrong. Just simply dead wrong.

And I'm guessing, but I'm pretty sure that Inte has no such plan either.

I have scant interest in DD development at all. DD is already written, it's being used. It's enough for the life that Skyrim has left in it. Personally, I can live with it as it is. I'm not in love with the difficulty system, but I've got used to it now, and don't think it's that big a deal.

14 hours ago, MaikCG said:

@Kimy

So.

Apropos or Sexlab Wear and Tear after repeated rape of the guards decrease player speed 30-40%.

As a result, the player cannot move. ? Maybe for compatibility use only forced walk or coefficient speed from MCM DD Hobble skirt?

Just about -40% allow me not to freeze in place and do not turn off mods.

This is a common problem, stacking debuffs have always been an issue with DD and other bondage stuff.  It's a pretty un-fun debuff and definitely the most punishing of all of the possible debuffs, yet nearly every kink mod has it while neglecting everything else.  It pretty much just stops you from playing Skyrim at all!

The way I have dealt with it in the past is to use a mod called Skytweak. It's basically just a cheat console, but it can be used to adjust things to make your game playable again.  Honestly it's just a must have mod in any load order for balancing your game as you like.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33395

Now there is also Sexlab disparity.  It's a new mod that is supposed to manage all of your debuffs and keep your game playable.  I haven't tested it myself yet though, I think it works by letting you set maximums to your debuffs.  It also lets you manage your body morphs.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7589-sexlab-disparity/

1 hour ago, Darkwing241 said:

This is a common problem, stacking debuffs have always been an issue with DD and other bondage stuff.  It's a pretty un-fun debuff and definitely the most punishing of all of the possible debuffs, yet nearly every kink mod has it while neglecting everything else.  It pretty much just stops you from playing Skyrim at all!

There's something glitchy in how how Skyrim handles the speed mult. Below a certain point you can't move, even though you should be able to move slowly.

Also, most mods do not add the speed debuff as a spell effect, they directly modify the AV. This leads to mods fighting each other, or multi-stacking on the AV.

e.g.

Mod X changes the AV to 50%, and stores its idea of the "base" (100%).

Mod Y sees the 50% and decides that is the "base".

Mod Y wants to debuff you by 25%, so you end up at 25% move.

Mod X removes its debuff and restores its base of 100%.

Mod Y thinks you gained a huge move buff, and responds accordingly OR mod Y just blindly resets move to 25%. Either way, it's working with false information and the outcome is not what was intended.

And then you have mod Z, which tries to ensure a "min speed" of 40%, and keeps setting it to that if it's less.

An even worse fight occurs with attack speed (see SLD forum).

DD handles quite a few obscure bugs with move speed, but its speed AV handling is a bit brutal, and makes some fairly entitled assumptions about whether other mods are changing the speed.

As I semi-joked on the SLD forum, we need a mod like SLIF to manage move and attack speed changes in a single place.

It would be a very small mod :)

It could reasonably have been an extension to DD or something, so DD could then expose a way for other mods to set a desired min and max speed and DD could arbitrate.

People might see that as a power grab, so maybe not a good idea.

I could put it in SLD, conveniently exposed as a global, but it would be moot, as hardly anyone uses SLD, so probably not the best place.

I do intend to add optional "min speed" support though.

SLD as is, does not try to ensure a min speed, and the buff/debuff limits it applies are only for things that SLD applies itself.

However, it applies its speed changes as a spell effect, allowing Skyrim to handle the stacking more cleanly than just setting the AV.

The goal of SLD was not to keep your game playable, but to let you make it unplayable the way you personally prefer :) 

If you don't like being nailed to the floor, just set the AV value manually, or use a mod that ensures a minimum speed - there are several already. SkyTweak was already mentioned.

Alright so I'm sure that someone else has said these things before (I'm not reading through 40 pages since the last major update), but I recently swapped over to oldrim for a modded playthrough with everything actually working correctly (man I didn't even realize how much stuff didn't get ported to SSE correctly) and have some feedback on crime stuff.

1. The entire mode probably should have a toggle. For someone like me who wants a BDSM flair on top of a standard playthrough, the crime aspect being forced upon me with quite literally no way to get rid of it has ... problems with some styles of gameplay. This isn't even mentioning the issue with a dragon attacking and killing you in town and yet you for some reason get sent to jail instead (more on this later).

2. If a full toggle isn't an option, is it possible to do something along the lines of what the original dialogue is, where you get to bribe or persuade instead of going to jail? It feels too extreme at the moment with no way of tuning it down - something that is possible with every other large component of the mod.

3. Randomize aspects of the prison. I got sent to prison for dying to a dragon (more on that later) for 7+1 days and every day was exactly the same. No difference between the days makes for a rather boring experience after it happens once.

4. If it isn't a bug that dying to a dragon in town with 0 bounty on my head (with combat surrender enabled, if that makes a difference) causes you to get sent to prison, I will have questions regarding the thought process behind that. I am not sure whether it is dying to anything in town or specifically a dragon (I'd imagine it is dying to anything, I just haven't been in a situation in which I've fought very many vampires or anything yet), but dragons tend to be the most dangerous thing that shows up in towns, especially if you're legendary-ing skills.

Don't get me wrong, I love this mod and I love 7 of the 8 major patches that have come along (and think they've been fantastically done). Crime is a very well put together portion of the mod, it just is one that I have played once and have no interest in playing again in its current iteration, and yet for some reason that isn't something I can avoid.

With regard to the prison experience...

The problem with leaving the room I had also applied to the trapdoor not being unlocked.

I removed some more mods and started yet another game, and it worked.

I was able to finish the prison sentence.

There are a few small speed bumps that caused me some momentary worry that things were broken. They turned out to be nothing, or very minor, but some things did make me nervous at the time.

• The cooking task is more confusing than it need be, because of numerous food items in the kitchen that are not quest items.
  • You can pick up the "other" breads, and they don't work. Sometimes a barrel even randomly introduces a cabbage.
  • After prison was done, I still had the empty water bottle.
  • When playing the dress-up game, the outfits set seemed often to be exactly what I was already wearing, so a bit disappointing.
  • Basically, the only outfit that got set that was different was the sleeping attire.
  • The guard alludes to how the gag is only removed to eat, but the gag is removed when various NPCs demand oral sex - or appears to be. This could be a stripping issue.
  • The prisoner made items task is confused slightly by all the items on the table, which you can pick up and put in the chest. At first, it seems that this is what is desired, actually nothing to do with the task.
  • At the end of the sentence, I got a message saying my sentence was extended one day because the Warden thought I was hot. Immediately after that I was told I was released on parole.
  • There's a noticeable crack/seam in the mine where you can see out of the world.
  • Would be nice if the basement trapdoor was mentioned in dialog and quest journal.
    (I might add I had no trouble finding it, because I'm used to how Kimy builds things. It's not her first ninja trapdoor. Others may not be so familiar).
    It's less puzzling/confusing than Schroedinger's Lockbox in the Chloe quest, which appears due to quantum teleportation, only after you've talked to Chloe.

Overall, the prison is good fun, but would soon become repetitive.

That's not bad in itself, but it hints at things you don't necessarily experience.

You're left wanting more events, more dialogs, more tasks, more abuse, more punishments, and more outfits.

I think there is more in there that I haven't seen yet. I need to get a long sentence so there's some motivation to escape. In my other plays I got longer stays, but in the one that worked I only got two days. I don't really know why, as I was incarcerated by intentionally punching a guard in all cases.

I definitely appreciate the great entertainment and new content in the prison, but as always with DCL ... want more ...

It is overall, much too delicious to be satisfied with the size of the existing dish.

• More abuse from guards - they should have more things they can say.
  • Even more abuse from guards - if you talk to them when you shouldn't there should be chance of punishment.
  • A side task with the Warden where you are her pet for the day, and the entire day is just sex with the warden and playing fetch with the warden, then if you were good she feeds you (well) and if you weren't, she doesn't feed you at all, and you starve.
  • Punishments for talking to prisoners.
  • Punishments for being slow at tasks, which get more likely as your stay goes on.
  • More arbitrary unfairness, so you can be made to fail and punished for it.
  • A punishment meal that you also have to make, but with less lovely ingredients.
  • More tasks. Perhaps there are more tasks I haven't seen yet?
  • It seems that working the anvil, working the grindstone, mining ore, cooking guard meals, washing guard clothes, polishing prisoner restraints, and being used as a display object are all tempting options. Some of these may be in there already?
  • Possible life sentence, so you must escape (already in?)
  • Recognition of repeat offenders, with some appropriate dialog, and maybe the odd harsher event, or some other Easter egg or extra content.
  • A slightly more polished needs-mod integration, that includes disease detection and handling. Disease is quite likely in the prison.
  • NPCs around the world that can comment on your prison history, and possibly threaten you with a return there if you're a past inmate.
  • A sense of whether individual guards and functionaries like or dislike you.
  • A way to resist the male sex acts - at a price.
  • Recognition of your sentence length in more dialogs.

It's may be that CD is the inspiration for some of this, but the CD versions of the tasks are a bit less simplistic, with goals you can sometimes fail, and punishments at stake. That is something that CD continues to have that pretty much no other mod does. Even Slaverun really only has it for arena combat.

I'm curious whether Kimy will do more on the prison, or head in a new direction now.

There is always a trade-off with mod-work, even when the creator is as prolific as Kimy. No matter what she'd like to do, she can only do a limited amount. Of course I understand that, I've been scheduling this sort of thing for many years. Given the recent animosities, she might not feel inclined to do anything for a while! I'd understand that too.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

There's something glitchy in how how Skyrim handles the speed mult. Below a certain point you can't move, even though you should be able to move slowly.

You can actually move no matter how low the AV is set. There's just an odd 3rd person perspective problem that prevents the player from moving that doesn't exist in 1st person. You can test it by doing the following:

1. Bind a key to the auto-walk function in settings.

2. Set the speedmult value to something absurdly low.

3. Enter 1st person, engage auto-walk.

4. Switch to 3rd person. Your character should now be walking and will look totally ridiculous while doing it.

This works for me 100% of the time even in a vanilla build, so there were clearly some shenanigans involved with getting 3rd person working when the game was made. That wouldn't be at all surprising since vanilla FO4 has some pretty glaring inconsistencies in character movement between 1st and 3rd person.

35 minutes ago, SkyAddiction said:

3. Enter 1st person, engage auto-walk.

I wouldn't have noticed this, because I use IFPV, which is always third-person.

I suspect the true cause is code that wasn't intended for the player, that tries to prevent playing animations that look ridiculous on NPCs that level-designers set to silly AV values in the CK. They assumed the PC would never have those low AV values, so it was a non-issue for the player. And in vanilla, they'd be right.

It could also have been put in to support some ice spell that never made release, that no NPC would ever cast.

19 hours ago, MaikCG said:

@Kimy

So.

I will take care of needs mods in the next patch. Whenever that will happen, because I am still not a happy Kimy right now.

If any other mod messes with players in a PRISON (and that's the only scenario where the prison boots will get used), I am not sure that's my problem, really. Lately, there seems to be a tendency of playing literally every incompatibility issue into my end of the court and expect me to create workarounds for it. But honestly, no. I still don't feel compelled to accommodate really EVERY other mod in the universe. Sometimes I will just lean back and say "I get that, but I don't care."

That's one of these times.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Kimy's promise to completely restore PoP inter-operation if Inte says that DDe and PoP work with DD4 seems like a huge positive move.

And I meant it. Did anyone else notice how Inte went completely silent since I mentioned that? So funny!

It would feel better if there was a bit less anger.

I am human. I have feelings. I have no idea what people think I am? An artificial entity collecting social media followers to bolster her personal power trip?

A modder with the power and platform of Kimy declaring war on a little fish like @MaikCG doesn't have the best "optics" as they like to say in the news these days. It's one thing to disagree with him, and another to make a well reasoned argument against some of his implications. It's another entirely to declare some kind of code war on him, in a way that seems designed to intimidate and silence. I guess it's still a whole lot better than the Nexus, where he'd simply be banned and all his posts deleted in an instant, if even the poster of some cheesecake follower mod felt offended by him.

I believe in free speech. It goes both ways, though. You can speak your mind, but so will I.

I'm not sure Kimy even knows DiD exists.

She does. She just never used it, or even downloaded it. That mod is an alternative to (parts of) my own. Which is fine. But I don't use mods that aren't compatible to my own.

Removing the source from DCL will only hurt DCL,

To be blunt: I received 3-4 code patches in ~5 years of developing DCL. If you think that I will hurt myself by no longer supplying source code, you're gravely mistaken. I supply source code because I believe in open source, not because I expect any returns from it.

DD however, is a different issue. I fail to see a sinister plot by a secretive cabal to "steal" it for the community.

Oh, believe me, such attempts have been made already. Humans wouldn't be humans if they didn't turn really anything into Game of Thrones.

Min did not block future development of DD when he left.

There's a long history of leaving things open enough that they don't tombstone in the event of somebody critical walking away.

Not sure where the idea came from that I will walk away from DD development. I have no such plans, no matter how much certain people hope for that.

@Kimy: I wanted to bring a couple glitches with the Dagonar Prison section to your attention. The first one happened on my second trip to jail. The first work day, I spoke with the Supervisor after the cell opened. After he had his sex scene and put me in new chains so I could go down to the mines, I suddenly couldn’t move. I could move the camera around, talk to the guard, and thankfully get to the pause menu. However nothing else would work for some reason. The second seems to be an issue with combat surrender accidentally triggering an arrest into the prison. In my particular case the Silver Hand beat me unconscious and it said I had committed a serious crime. Somebody else previously mentioned having the same issues with dragons. I’m going to try to duplicate the second one with combat surrender off and then Vanilla Prisons on to see if I can narrow things down. As always, I love your work and really appreciate the time you put in.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

I will take care of needs mods in the next patch. Whenever that will happen, because I am still not a happy Kimy right now.

If any other mod messes with players in a PRISON (and that's the only scenario where the prison boots will get used), I am not sure that's my problem, really. Lately, there seems to be a tendency of playing literally every incompatibility issue into my end of the court and expect me to create workarounds for it. But honestly, no. I still don't feel compelled to accommodate really EVERY other mod in the universe. Sometimes I will just lean back and say "I get that, but I don't care."

That's one of these times.

You are doing the right thing here. The nicer and more accomodating someone is, the more others will demand of said person. They come to expect you doing it all the time and then they get irritated if you are just a little bit less helpfull. Communicating firm boundaries will make people respect you more than being helpfull all the time.

1 hour ago, twsnider1138 said:

The second seems to be an issue with combat surrender accidentally triggering an arrest into the prison. In my particular case the Silver Hand beat me unconscious and it said I had committed a serious crime. Somebody else previously mentioned having the same issues with dragons. I’m going to try to duplicate the second one with combat surrender off and then Vanilla Prisons on to see if I can narrow things down. As always, I love your work and really appreciate the time you put in.

Ok so the issue appears to be with Combat Surrender. If I turn it off, the baddies just kill me however if I have it on, even with Vanilla Prisons checked, a combat surrender will force Dagonar prison on Me. It seems to be related to the character as no matter how many new saves I make, it will happen again. However if I start a new game, I appear to be in the clear for now.

I usually login just to annoy mod developers with improper bug reports (without debugging information), but since i was part of those who supported the idea of integrating prison system in CL, i guess it's only fair, just for once, to log in, only to say to @Kimy, "thank you very much".

I also read the entire issue arisen with POP and aside the personal feelings, i think the proposal to add a compatibility when POP is certified for DD4, is reasonable. I would also like to express my admiration to Kimy, for even having the patience to reply to the poster (the name of which i don't remember), who "demanded" explanation about why he needs new savegame. I am not some Skyrim guru (i can Bodyslide and that's about it. I don't even know how to use TesVedit), but i have read a lot about Skyrim in the past, in the Nexus forum, including the text that was posted as reply, where "clean savegame doesn't exist in Skyrim" and i have no doubt that if modders were confident that no new game is needed, they would be more than happy to say so, instead of disappointing their mod users. I was betting between me and myself, that you wouldn't reply at all, i was surprised that you did. Hats off.

In case someone thinks i am Kimy's "lackey" or anything, i am not, i am the occasional whiner that comes in to complain about a bug without papyrus log, for which i am usually ignored by Kimy, which i understand perfectly, since it's against her rules. And here comes the bottom line for me:  There are hundreds of unsupported mods in Nexus or supported ones that clash with other mods. The modders, aren't paid workers of the community. They just do something for themselves and share it with others. There are dozens of mods, that can clash, do clash and the modder either doesn't exist anymore or doesn't care or doesn't even know how to patch. There are dozens of mods, that do the same thing and usually they just don't cooperate with other mods that do the same function. Nobody can force someone to alter his mod to acomodate a mod with the same function. If he does, fine, but for example, does anyone go to Ordinator and asks to make it work together with SPERG? They are both perk mods, so nobody would ask such a thing. It's not an obligation of Kimy to make her mod work with POP, from the moment that POP is a mod that is covered in her own. It's something that can do as a favour. At the same way, nobody can prevent someone else, to make his own "loot" mod and nobody can pretend to make it compatible with Kimy's CL mod. Modding is about having choices. More often than not, mods that cover the same function are mutually exclusive. 

I also play with iNeed, but even if you don't eat anything, you don't die (unless in the slighly older version that i use). You get debuffs, but nothing lethal and you can temporarily even disable hunger. So i don't see anything catastrophic here, even without the patch.

I also usually play with "Crime overhaul" mod. Of course, it's incompatible with POP or with the new prison system in CL. I never even bothered to ask neither Inte nor Kimy to make them somewhat compatible, because they cover the same function. I choose one and play. That's good enough. 

Sorry for the long post. I don't mean to sound ungrateful to Inte either, as i am grateful for having options. On the other hand, in the past, i 've had more troubles when running both CL and POP than when running CL alone. So less mods = more stability for me and so i am glad i have more options for a prison system.

So, once more, for once, i can come here to post other than to complain about a bug and i thought it was a good opportunity to say "thank you Kimy" and also "thank you, Inte", because at the end of the day, you are doing us all a favour and whatever one is willing to offer freely, is only a gain for us, final users.

P.S: I haven't tried the new prison system, since i have started a game without CL, playing with Frostfall, but when i start a game with CL, i am glad to know that now i have a prison system alternative.

6 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

Ok so the issue appears to be with Combat Surrender. If I turn it off, the baddies just kill me however if I have it on, even with Vanilla Prisons checked, a combat surrender will force Dagonar prison on Me. It seems to be related to the character as no matter how many new saves I make, it will happen again. However if I start a new game, I appear to be in the clear for now.

I think there's a post up thread where Kimy said that going to Prison on Combat Defeat was unintended, and would be fixed in a future update

2 hours ago, Exirn said:

When I get a bounty, the guards put away their weapons during the arrest scene, but pull the weapons out right after and proceed to attack me. I don't have any other prison mods. Anyone else have this problem?

Sex scenes make guards go on the offensive on my game.