2 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Not to mention the abuse you did to me by totally ignoring my post. I said nothing wrong the first time. But now I hate you.

Its not a paid mods' site so no one is obligated to reply each and every query. Also in reply to your edited post which I recall clearly, what you think is "UNIMPORTANT" in your opinion might be important to a lot of people.

Anyways mild toning is always good when you specifically YELL in a public forum. Everything gets recorded in the database.

17 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Its not a paid mods' site so no one is obligated to reply each and every query. Also in reply to your edited post which I recall clearly, what you think is "UNIMPORTANT" in your opinion might be important to a lot of people.

Anyways mild toning is always good when you specifically YELL in a public forum. Everything gets recorded in the database.

Okay I'm sorry and my question was unimportant. Have a nice day.

1 minute ago, saltshade said:

But I deleted that because I realized it was wrong to say. What is it you don't get? But now that I'm judged by first impressions it must mean I'm always a total dick that you have to talk down to.

There you say it yourself now. You realized your fault, but people already witnessed it. They do judge you by your actions.

The last post you made where you said to @Kimy the three words "I hate you", don't reflect your regret.

Just saying Sorry would have done no harm, or is it that hard?

Anyway, who am I to judge. You need to judge your own actions. Just chill.

peace bro ..

19 hours ago, TajZ said:

So... this is the method I use. First you need to have both TESVSGM - Skyrim Savegame Manager. This tool is a absolutely useful in keeping your multitude of characters in order and also allows them to each have their own distinct save files - and most importantly, distinct Autosaves (my sister, wanted to kill me when I made a new character for Morrowind back in the day on her Xbox - and it overwrote her save - partially her own fault for not using manual saves back then). I have 9 profiles, and my newest one is how I first tested 8.0 (my older ones work just as well with this tool)

You will also need a Save Cleaner tool such as Skyrim Save tool.

Make sure you look at download page, dependencies, basic Install/uninstall order that most mod authors generally do with each update.

Here is what I do anytime I update ANY large mod to new version (I do this everytime Kimy updates DDA, DDI, or DDX).

Step 1: Export your current settings, NOT EVERYTHING will transfer, but it makes rebuilding a whole hell of a lot easier when you Import new version. (ANY mod that has an option to Uninstall from a Debug Menu i.e. Devious Helpers USE IT)

Step 2: Uninstall DCL/DCUR/CL (any of these acronyms) 7.3.

Step 3: Make sure to re-run LOOT, Wyre Bash (if you use it), as Laura constantly posts (support and download her mod, too!!) FNIS - EVERYTIME you Install/Uninstall mods that use animation libraries, hell just for good measure, it takes less than a minute for fok's sake.

Step 4: Load your latest save and make a BRAND NEW SAVE, do not overwrite an old one.

Step 5: Open Save tool, Under File box a) MAKE SURE that Auto-Backup is checked, b) click Open, c) select the latest save DO THIS PROCESS FOR EVERY CHARACTER.

Step 6: In the Minimum, Under Scripts a) click FixScriptInstances, b) click Clean other, c) Del. broken actives. Under Forms/mods d) click Clean formlists. Under File box e) click Save ANYTHING ELSE LOOK UP GUIDES.

Step 7: Install 8.0  with whatever body you use and graphics that work for your system as usual, then whichever extras you need such as Captured Princess if you use it.

Step 8: Same as Step 3. RUN FNIS!!!!!, Also RUN BodySlide (another one Laura constantly posts) select Outfit/body, Preset, and always checkmark Build Morphs, Batch Build, Build, whether or not you use HDT and Ok.

Step 9: Load your Save, NOT THE BACKUP.

Step 10: Wait for the game to run a bit, once you see Cursed Loot again under your Mod Configuration, import whatever settings you had and then choose the new Crime tab (and any other setting) and play the game.

I've had this work for characters that I started from way back in version 5.9. Updating any corresponding dependency as it came about ie DD 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 

EDIT: I know a lot LESS, than most people on this thread, but this is my experience thus far, and no it won't be perfect, but it is far less buggy.  Although, everytime I get a new mod or update, sometimes it might take 5+ CTDs before it works smoothly. There is no magical panacea unfortunately.

Thanks, i think i will take a break from Skyrim... Mother of mercy. This looks like shitton of work even to post that reply. Well... Big thanks to You! Well now i remember how odd it was to update (took a brake from Skyrim for couple of months). Besides FNIS and Bodyslide which are obvious to run i did simpler thing: saved 7.3, uninstalled 7.3, loaded save 7.3 with missing plugin, saved at other save, run SaveCleaner to clean form & scripts etc., installed 8.0 in MO, run FNIS and BodySlide, loaded savegame cleaned with SaveCleaner, configured evrything once more. I don't have any quest running from DCUR - almost don't do ones now. But i like to have it for some items and traps, and to feel some helplessnes by being bondaged in some kinky stuff! And yes - i have Laura mod also. ?

14 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Accepted, moving on. You got your answer on the last page anyway.

Not really. The guy who answered it must have misunderstood me. I know how to configure a mod in MCM, but rape doesn't work when sleeping at an inn, even after I set the chance to 100%, so I wondered if something was wrong with my game.

Regarding POP, how can it be made compatible with the new punishment you have added? I think the ball is totally in your hand. All you need to do is add an option to go to prison instead of the parade, like in previous versions. You don't have to care about Inte. This is just how I see it though.

2 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Not really. The guy who answered it must have misunderstood me. I know how to configure a mod in MCM, but rape doesn't work when sleeping at an inn, even after I set the chance to 100%, so I wondered if something was wrong with my game.

Check the DEBUG tab in MCM and look if it says if there are any quests running that would prevent the feature from firing. That's the most common cause.

7 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Regarding POP, how can it be made compatible with the new punishment you have added? I think the ball is totally in your hand. All you need to do is add an option to go to prison instead of the parade, like in previous versions. You don't have to care about Inte.

Choose vanilla prison in MCM ;) or

in console

set dcur_prison_usevanilla to 1

I see the NSFW spikeball outfit is in 8.0 Meshes\nsfwmods\skyriml&rcollection\spikeballoutfit\ and under bodyslide and CBBE (body I'm using) and I've used bodyslide and was able to build them however when I used additemmenu and tried to look at the different clothing options in the esp and they're not there. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong? Is it just something additemmenu maybe can't see? Anyone else have a similar issue? I've got DCL 8.0 and aim 3.1.

3 hours ago, Tron91 said:

@Kimy, @Inte

It won't do any good to the modding community in here, if everyone tries to impose his/her will and opinion on each other. Collaboration is the main bonding factor in a community like us, which we got in here.

Yes, differences in opinion will come, and its good if it goes for a constructive solution, benefit to everyone. But, alas what has gone in this thread for the last few days, is very detrimental for the modding which goes in here. You both have been pulling each others leg and i admit that probably both of you have got your own opinions placed in front of everyone.

Now,  can you both reconcile your differences and come for a common solution? Would be good for everyone.

Both of you are mature people, rest is up to you!!

I might have inadvertently clicked the 'Report to a moderator' button on this one - think it was that one.  If you get any grief, Sorry!  And let them see this

1 hour ago, lazertomato said:

I'm having some difficulties with devices not being removed. Particularly the safeword command not removing devices.

I'm having issues with Captured Dreams devices, too, if that's helpful. Quest devices not being removed.

Captured dreams and DCL are not compatible. Captured Dreams has not updated to the more recent DD frameworks, and likely never will. Inte's POP and DDequip are also not up to date and therefore only usable in isolation.

7 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

Captured dreams and DCL are not compatible. Captured Dreams has not updated to the more recent DD frameworks, and likely never will. Inte's POP and DDequip are also not up to date and therefore only usable in isolation.

I mean that the safeword isn't working at all. regular blindfolds, belts, plugs. nothing gets removed. The DD removal option isn't working either

Just tried the prison expansion and WOW. You manage to keep things fresh, nothing feels tedious, tasks don't drag on forever and the best part: Constantly changing restraints instead of always wearing the same. Very nice.

There's a few small issues I noticed, though.

When told to go to my cell at the start, the 'go to your cell' quest doesn't complete though the door closes behind me. I thought it was bugged until I went to sleep, luckily it picked up the next day.

The quest marker for going to the quartermaster in the cellar pointed at the exit of the prison, which is behind a locked door. was a bit confusing.

Finally, the restraints in the entrance room can be taken for free, when leaving. Not sure it's intended that you can grab bondage gear worth a few hundreds gold ^^. Would be kind of fun to immediately be caught as a thief again.

3 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I might have inadvertently clicked the 'Report to a moderator' button on this one - think it was that one.  If you get any grief, Sorry!  And let them see this

no worries ;) sometimes fingers get out of hand and do mischiefs

@Kimy

I recall seeing a mention of this a while back on I think the DDi thread, but you made mention of a whole new Devious Devices: Furniture. Is that still in the works or has it been scrapped? I've been hyped about it since I saw that post months ago.

Apologies if you already addressed this. Not sure if you realized this but there are a handful of pages to leaf through here.

45 minutes ago, Sathella said:

@Kimy

I recall seeing a mention of this a while back on I think the DDi thread, but you made mention of a whole new Devious Devices: Furniture. Is that still in the works or has it been scrapped? I've been hyped about it since I saw that post months ago.

Apologies if you already addressed this. Not sure if you realized this but there are a handful of pages to leaf through here.

Still being worked on. So many things to do! Haha!

14 hours ago, Kimy said:

Check the DEBUG tab in MCM and look if it says if there are any quests running that would prevent the feature from firing. That's the most common cause.

It says false. But if you have no idea what's wrong then I guess I can live without it.

Spoiler

ScreenShot105.jpg

@Kimy Small bug report in the prison: 

In the "fetch prisoner-made items and put them into the chest" chore I did get no notification for the third item and the item did not spawn in any of the containers. I did reload three times, every time the same problem. 

The first two items worked flawlessly. 

I solved the problem by adding all prisoner-made items with the console and one of them was indeed the item I needed to put into the chest. Quest progressed normally then. 

So I guess the quest was working fine and the script adding the items to the containers and providing the notification failed? 

Besides that: Congrats on an enjoyable implementation. 

Also in my extremely heavy modded game nicely stable and a much smoother experience than POP. 

35 minutes ago, Loluzilu said:

@Kimy Small bug report in the prison: 

In the "fetch prisoner-made items and put them into the chest" chore I did get no notification for the third item and the item did not spawn in any of the containers. I did reload three times, every time the same problem. 

The first two items worked flawlessly. 

I solved the problem by adding all prisoner-made items with the console and one of them was indeed the item I needed to put into the chest. Quest progressed normally then. 

So I guess the quest was working fine and the script adding the items to the containers and providing the notification failed? 

Besides that: Congrats on an enjoyable implementation. 

Also in my extremely heavy modded game nicely stable and a much smoother experience than POP. 

I had it too but I think it was because it was an item I already put in the destination chest. Taking it out and in again solved it for me.

Or maybe I was just bad at searching and found a small exploit? ?

15 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I had it too but I think it was because it was an item I already put in the destination chest. Taking it out and in again solved it for me.

Or maybe I was just bad at searching and found a small exploit? ?

Just tried it again  - next day, this time no problem. Strange, but seems to be principally working.