On 5/30/2021 at 1:11 PM, sivb1 said:

so i am currently doing the learning the ropes quest, but i am unable to remove the armbinders. I am unable to remove any of the rope armbinder through normal means, and only the first armbinder through console command (at one point i was able to remove the second one but not the third, but now i also am unable to remove the second one). I even tried the free me optin in the mcm, both remove normal device and the remove all device but still cant get them of (also cant remove dollmakers collar with free me remove all option). Would appreciate any help

edit: actually, just realized that the free me option just doesnt work at all.

learning the rope quest required you to remove them all by default DD method. Others method like Devious Lore or DD Escape Overhault is not working.

If you are fed up by that quest then go to DD mcm and turn the escape difficulty to lowest.

PS: DCL debug option for generic devices is okay through, It run perfectly in my game. However those Learning the Rope DD items is not generic so if you want to remove them you need to use Debug remove all, which also shutdown all DCL quest.

PS2: A tip for all DD related quest is if you got stuck in custom DD items then use Add item menu mod and go look for keys in that mod. You can spawn key by console also, that is much much more reliable than use console directly to remove the items. For DCL most item can be removed with Kimy's key.

On 3/10/2021 at 5:21 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

So I installed DCL v9 release candidate after uninstalling DCL v9 b3.  I run Bodyslide to make sure I have everything built in case anything was new.  But when I select the Cursed Loot group filter, my Preset choice goes blank and the dropdown list is empty.  How do I use my presets with the Cursed Loot outfits?  Or is this question better suited to the Bodyslide support topic?

I am having same problem as this. Anyone else seen it before? Better yet, anyone managed to fix it?

2 hours ago, falranger said:

I am having same problem as this. Anyone else seen it before? Better yet, anyone managed to fix it?

Me too... me too:-(

I'm wondering is there a LAL start that moves the player to the whip and chain inn? Will something like that be done in the future? Maybe an alternate of the captured princess start.

Ok I have turned Dagonar off, which should in theory allow me to use the standard options for committing crimes. However after murdering Nazeem I don’t have the option to say to the guards that I’m the Thane of Whiterun and they should be grateful I murdered the arrogant bastard. Is there some setting I’m missing here? Oh and for amusement, Lydia somehow missed the surrender command, murdered the guard who agreed to fuck me in exchange, and is now rampaging throughout the market place murdering the guards. ?

@falranger DCL has about 11 group filters in Bodyslide at least in UNP and most of them don't have "DCL" in the name so it's hard to tell. ( FYI @Kimy )

Only supported bodies are UUNP and CBBE, and which one you see will depend on how you installed DCL. The FOMOD installer will have you make a choice, but if you install mods manually from archive then you need to be very careful because there might be several Data\ folders in there. That's why FOMOD is used to make it easier.

@twsnider1138 Dagonar has nothing to do with guard dialog. You can't change how the dialog works, perhaps by changing DCL's position in load order related to other guard dialog related mods. Check those other guard mods MCM too.

Edited by Zaflis
5 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Ok I have turned Dagonar off, which should in theory allow me to use the standard options for committing crimes. However after murdering Nazeem I don’t have the option to say to the guards that I’m the Thane of Whiterun and they should be grateful I murdered the arrogant bastard. Is there some setting I’m missing here? Oh and for amusement, Lydia somehow missed the surrender command, murdered the guard who agreed to fuck me in exchange, and is now rampaging throughout the market place murdering the guards. ?

Turning off the prison will not disable DCL's crime dialogue override. There is no way to turn off that dialogue, as it handles a lot more DCL punishment related features than just the prison. You are correct that the "I am the Thane!" option is currently missing. I will remedy that in an upcoming DCL version! :)

16 hours ago, falranger said:

The DCL slider set are a mess I have yet find the time to clean up. Best solution is just build -everything- in Bodyslide.

Just thought I would repost this here...

Protip...

When you make a bsa file for sexlab aroused redux and think you don't need to remove it ever, then YEARS later discover bakafactory stuff and use his edited SLA file but forget to delete that old bsa file well, you might notice that deviously enslaved continued and cursed loot mods don't show in the MCM.

The only issue I'm having.. Well, other than some of the DD equipment making the female's torso, legs, and arms invisible, is in Dagomar I believe it's called? The overseer says to go to the Warehouse but the door to it is locked and requires a key.

I started with chloe's quest in Helgen and everything is fine until the peak when I get to the part of the spiders, which asks me to select a rare imperial remnant that teleports me, ai the mission gets stuck and only points out the pile of remains that teleports without stopping, check the surroundings to look for something and find nothing, load game 3 times and nothing.
I forgot something? or is there a step i must follow

14 minutes ago, MorriRona20 said:

I forgot something? or is there a step i must follow

Spoiler

In cave with spiders are imperial corpse. In that corpse is note what you to need it. If there no corpse, then you have corpse cleaner mod, what's remove a corpse. or you don't do Chloe mission too long and this corpse was respawned by Skyrim original corpse cleaner. Then you need spawn that note by console

Edited by Elsidia
10 minutes ago, 17skyrim said:

chained to a pole forever, so I removed the mod.  I'm not a teenager who thinks he has 500yrs of life.  Life is too shore.  I have no time for mods which fasten me down and stymie my game. 

It's not forever... the longest you get is 5 ingame hours which is 15 minutes IRL. To be honest that is a really long time though, but you can struggle yourself out of the furniture as you keep trying. That depends on your DD difficulty settings. Other than that if you set Skyrim's timescale higher then you can get out of it really fast.

Or set furniture trap chance to 0 and you'll never get in them.

Edited by Zaflis
On 6/4/2021 at 12:38 AM, Elsidia said:

I'm just curious: how people read quests directives:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot54.jpg.8a7777f85556aa5af474ac901592215d.jpg

I think people get used to unhelpful quest directives to the point they stop looking.  Then when actual helpful directives come along, they go unread.

Hi, I have a problem with the "Courier in Chains" quest.

The Quest says i have to go to the Blacksmith in Riften, but without a quest marker.
When I arrived in Riften Balimund wasn`t there and Asbjorn Fire-Tamer has taken over The Scorched Hammer.

When I tried to talk to him I wasn`t given the quest dialogue So I tried to respawn Balimund but agan wasn`t given the quest dialogue.

Is there another blacksmith in Riften I don`t know about or is that a bug?

I also tried to figure out the Quest ID so I could skyp that part of the quest, but havend found it now.
The console command for finding the Quest ID only gives me DLC2MQ01 what is the ID of the Dragonborn quest.

So at the moment I`m stuck in inescapable bondage, can`t fight or fast travel.

11 minutes ago, andy-8837 said:

I also tried to figure out the Quest ID so I could skyp that part of the quest, but havend found it now.
The console command for finding the Quest ID only gives me DLC2MQ01 what is the ID of the Dragonborn quest.

First 2 characters in the ID are the mod ID. That changes depending on your load order, for example if DCL is 127th in the order its ID shown in your mod manager is 7E.

And i have only ever seen Balimund on that forge, and i forgot how the quest was supposed to go. There are no other blacksmiths.

Edited by Zaflis