2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

As in name of belt, from this belt all man have keys and they can use you freely. But for wearer this belt not timed and goes of with one Body restraints key.

Whoops, I think I was thinking of the Of Shame line of gear then. It’s been a while since I’ve had one of either so I got them confused.

Hello, I have run into an issue about arrest dialouge.

When confronting a force arrest dialouge and if the outcome is not to be sent to prison (whore collar, walk of shame or something else), the guards will not clam down. Or more precisely, the guards will put down weapons for a while and there will be notice that "some amount of money is lost" (just the amount equal to the bounty), then they go into combat again. Then they knock down PC and trigger combat surrender as well as an arrest dialouge which works normally. The only mods I believe has something to do with the arrest dialouge I have installed are POP as well as Devious Lore (add a branch to vanillia dialouge but it should be completely overrided by DCL). As for the load order, I have put DCL at the bottom of the order but the issue continues.

Looking forward to quick reply.

Hi there,

got a small issue with the NPC surrender.

When a NPC surrenders, there's no interaction possible. I remember that you could talk to a surrendered NPC to rape/steal from/spare etc.  (at least a year ago or so, when I last played modded Skyrim ^^), but now I can't do anything but kill the surrendered NPC.

Are there any known incompatibilities with other LL/Nexus mods? For example I use "Blade and Blunt" from Nexus. Can they interfere somehow?

Maybe I'm overlooking something.

Thanks in advance!

48 minutes ago, Arastat said:

Maybe I'm overlooking something.

for me it's not works, if you after surrender hit, continue attack. It's disables dialogue. If after surrender hit no more attack - dialogue will appear. Test it by temporally set surrender chance to 100% and do only 1 hit. Followers count too, because test it without followers.

UPD: and it's works only with women NPC.

Thank you! :) 

Guess that was the problem, I kept hitting them ^^

But now I ran into another issue...

Whenever a DCL event with animations is about to start (combat surrender, rape, etc.), the animation won't play unless I press ESC or open the console for a moment.

The NPC ducks as if he/she was afraid of something, then he walks towards me and nothing more happens. Then I press ESC or open console for a moment, after that the animation starts.

Any idea what this could be about?

1 hour ago, Arastat said:

Any idea what this could be about?

If Skyrim is SE version, then that's normal. To start animation open console and wait while in left corner shows up animation name. Then exit from console and sex start) This is bug sexlab what for SE not update long time.

If LE version i have no clue.

9 hours ago, ZWCCWH said:

When confronting a force arrest dialouge and if the outcome is not to be sent to prison (whore collar, walk of shame or something else), the guards will not clam down. Or more precisely, the guards will put down weapons for a while and there will be notice that "some amount of money is lost" (just the amount equal to the bounty), then they go into combat again. Then they knock down PC and trigger combat surrender as well as an arrest dialouge which works normally. The only mods I believe has something to do with the arrest dialouge I have installed are POP as well as Devious Lore (add a branch to vanillia dialouge but it should be completely overrided by DCL). As for the load order, I have put DCL at the bottom of the order but the issue continues.

DCL still has a bug that you can't click through the last dialog quickly. Let the chat timeout on its own and they shouldn't attack you afterwards.

I've got a problem with the changes this mod makes to getting arrested.,

when I choose to surrender the guard replies "yes you will" only to force-quit the dialog and restart with "by order of the jarl, stop right there"

effectively placing me in an endless loop.

Any help would be appreciated :)

2 hours ago, Freudian said:

...the guard replies "yes you will" ...

I don't remember seeing that before. Can you quote his and your options exactly or screenshot? It is likely some other mod changing guard dialogs that at least i am not aware of.

(Pls spoiler button, 2-3 fullscreen pictures would take over an entire page from this thread ? )

44 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I don't remember seeing that before. Can you quote his and your options exactly or screenshot? It is likely some other mod changing guard dialogs that at least i am not aware of.

I was just about to edit my post :)
You're right, "S_L_U_T_S Resume" has a patch for DCL that messes up DCL arrest dialog.

Edit: I've decided to just get rid of the mod since all iterations have always been unstable headaches for me, but it might be nice to know if someone else has the same problem in the future.

Thanks for the quick reply ?

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

DCL still has a bug that you can't click through the last dialog quickly. Let the chat timeout on its own and they shouldn't attack you afterwards.

Thank you for that and I will try it later. Hoping this bug could be fixed earlier ?

@Kimy I think you already noted this one, but just to be sure. There seems to be a bug/inconsistency in the case DCL tries to equip a full set of bondage items to the player (I have note tried with followers) resulting in roughly half of the items being equipped each time. I can consistently reproduce the issue with slightly different variations: for instance, using the "tie me up" debug option, i always get piercing, cuffs, sometimes chastity belt and bra; I can never get a gag, blindfold, or anything that is beyond a bra in the list of equippable devices. At the same time, i get multiple copies of the same item in my inventory: i can end up with 3 arm cuffs, 2 leg cuffs...

Following this post from AndrewLRG I modified the progressivebondage function from dcur_library as follows, which seems to solve the issue for me (I am a complete noob when it comes to Papyrus, so I am not at all sure that I'm not breaking something somewhere else)

Spoiler

Bool Function progressivebondage(actor a, int theme, int itemstoadd = 1)
	; Remove clothing unless disabled via MCM. Devious devices are so much nicer to look at on an undressed character! ;)
	If dcumenu.enableundress
		if !dcumenu.useflashbanganimation
			strip(a, true)			
		else
			strip(a, false)			
		endif
	EndIf
	int i = 1

bool[] checkDeviceEquipped = new bool[14]

while i <= itemstoadd
		;debug.trace("Equipping an item on " + a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
		if !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousLegCuffs) && checkDeviceEquipped[0] == False
			dcur_equiprandomlegcuffs(a, theme)		
			checkDeviceEquipped[0] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousArmCuffs) && checkDeviceEquipped[1] == False
			dcur_equiprandomarmcuffs(a, theme)				
			checkDeviceEquipped[1] = True			
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCollar) && checkDeviceEquipped[2] == False
			dcur_equiprandomcollar(a, theme)
			checkDeviceEquipped[2] = True			
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal) && dcumenu.useVPiercing && !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) && checkDeviceEquipped[3] == False
			dcur_equiprandomvpiercing(a)
			checkDeviceEquipped[3] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple) &&  dcumenu.useNPiercing && !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBra) && checkDeviceEquipped[4] == False
			dcur_equiprandomnpiercing(a)
			checkDeviceEquipped[4] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBra) &&  dcumenu.useBra && checkDeviceEquipped[5] == False
			dcur_equiprandombra(a, theme)	
			checkDeviceEquipped[5] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) &&  dcumenu.useBelt && checkDeviceEquipped[6] == False
			dcur_equiprandombelt(a, theme)	
			checkDeviceEquipped[6] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCorset) && !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHarness) && dcumenu.corsetweight > 0.0 && checkDeviceEquipped[7] == False
			dcur_equiprandomcorset(a, theme)
			checkDeviceEquipped[7] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGloves) && checkDeviceEquipped[8] == False
			dcur_equiprandomgloves(a, theme)	
			checkDeviceEquipped[8] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousSuit) && dcumenu.usesuits && checkDeviceEquipped[9] == False
			dcur_equiprandomsuit(a, theme)	
			checkDeviceEquipped[9] = True			
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBoots) &&  dcumenu.useBoots && checkDeviceEquipped[10] == False
			dcur_equiprandomboots(a, theme) 
			checkDeviceEquipped[10] = True			
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGag) && dcumenu.useGag && checkDeviceEquipped[11] == False
			dcur_equiprandomgag(a, theme) 	
			checkDeviceEquipped[11] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBlindfold) && dcumenu.useBlindfold && checkDeviceEquipped[12] == False
			dcur_equiprandomblindfold(a, theme)	
			checkDeviceEquipped[12] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage) && dcumenu.useArmbinder && (a == libs.PlayerRef || dcumenu.allowarmbindersfollowers) && !(dcumenu.mercyfuldungeons && isInDungeon()) && checkDeviceEquipped[13] == False
			dcur_equiprandomarmbinder(a, theme)	
			checkDeviceEquipped[13] = True
		elseif i == 1
			; didn't do anything!
			return false
		endif
		; DCL9
		;Utility.Wait(1.5)
		i += 1
	endwhile    	
	return true
EndFunction

If it's the correct approach full credit to Andrew, I just took his idea and recompiled a script.

Anyway thank you for the mod, having a lot of fun with 9.0 :D

Hi there, more a question than an issue:

Today my PC was highly aroused and decided to put an armbinder on herself, but I didn't have any bondage devices in inventory.

Is it wanted that devices spawn, even if none are in the inventory?

Since the mod description says "If a character is highly aroused, she might just decide to browse her inventory for anything she can lock on herself. She will also be really unwilling to part with bondage devices in her inventory."

I thought I would be "safe" from this as long as I didn't carry any devices :P

Greetings

EDIT: I just noted that a chastity belt goes invisible when wearing a yoke ^^ Is this normal?

EDIT 2: Sorry to mix things up, but now I got sent to the Dragonar prison, and the dialogue with the guard (the orc) won't progress. He wants to "check" my PC for contraband, again and again. The rape scene starts, then my only dialogue option is "Don't I get anything to wear?" and then the procedure starts again ("checking" for contraband, asking for anything to wear, and so on ^^).

Spoiler
3 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

@Kimy I think you already noted this one, but just to be sure. There seems to be a bug/inconsistency in the case DCL tries to equip a full set of bondage items to the player (I have note tried with followers) resulting in roughly half of the items being equipped each time. I can consistently reproduce the issue with slightly different variations: for instance, using the "tie me up" debug option, i always get piercing, cuffs, sometimes chastity belt and bra; I can never get a gag, blindfold, or anything that is beyond a bra in the list of equippable devices. At the same time, i get multiple copies of the same item in my inventory: i can end up with 3 arm cuffs, 2 leg cuffs...

Following this post from AndrewLRG I modified the progressivebondage function from dcur_library as follows, which seems to solve the issue for me (I am a complete noob when it comes to Papyrus, so I am not at all sure that I'm not breaking something somewhere else)

Hide contents

Bool Function progressivebondage(actor a, int theme, int itemstoadd = 1)
	; Remove clothing unless disabled via MCM. Devious devices are so much nicer to look at on an undressed character! ;)
	If dcumenu.enableundress
		if !dcumenu.useflashbanganimation
			strip(a, true)			
		else
			strip(a, false)			
		endif
	EndIf
	int i = 1

bool[] checkDeviceEquipped = new bool[14]

while i <= itemstoadd
		;debug.trace("Equipping an item on " + a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
		if !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousLegCuffs) && checkDeviceEquipped[0] == False
			dcur_equiprandomlegcuffs(a, theme)		
			checkDeviceEquipped[0] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousArmCuffs) && checkDeviceEquipped[1] == False
			dcur_equiprandomarmcuffs(a, theme)				
			checkDeviceEquipped[1] = True			
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCollar) && checkDeviceEquipped[2] == False
			dcur_equiprandomcollar(a, theme)
			checkDeviceEquipped[2] = True			
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal) && dcumenu.useVPiercing && !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) && checkDeviceEquipped[3] == False
			dcur_equiprandomvpiercing(a)
			checkDeviceEquipped[3] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple) &&  dcumenu.useNPiercing && !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBra) && checkDeviceEquipped[4] == False
			dcur_equiprandomnpiercing(a)
			checkDeviceEquipped[4] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBra) &&  dcumenu.useBra && checkDeviceEquipped[5] == False
			dcur_equiprandombra(a, theme)	
			checkDeviceEquipped[5] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) &&  dcumenu.useBelt && checkDeviceEquipped[6] == False
			dcur_equiprandombelt(a, theme)	
			checkDeviceEquipped[6] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCorset) && !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHarness) && dcumenu.corsetweight > 0.0 && checkDeviceEquipped[7] == False
			dcur_equiprandomcorset(a, theme)
			checkDeviceEquipped[7] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGloves) && checkDeviceEquipped[8] == False
			dcur_equiprandomgloves(a, theme)	
			checkDeviceEquipped[8] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousSuit) && dcumenu.usesuits && checkDeviceEquipped[9] == False
			dcur_equiprandomsuit(a, theme)	
			checkDeviceEquipped[9] = True			
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBoots) &&  dcumenu.useBoots && checkDeviceEquipped[10] == False
			dcur_equiprandomboots(a, theme) 
			checkDeviceEquipped[10] = True			
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGag) && dcumenu.useGag && checkDeviceEquipped[11] == False
			dcur_equiprandomgag(a, theme) 	
			checkDeviceEquipped[11] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBlindfold) && dcumenu.useBlindfold && checkDeviceEquipped[12] == False
			dcur_equiprandomblindfold(a, theme)	
			checkDeviceEquipped[12] = True
		elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage) && dcumenu.useArmbinder && (a == libs.PlayerRef || dcumenu.allowarmbindersfollowers) && !(dcumenu.mercyfuldungeons && isInDungeon()) && checkDeviceEquipped[13] == False
			dcur_equiprandomarmbinder(a, theme)	
			checkDeviceEquipped[13] = True
		elseif i == 1
			; didn't do anything!
			return false
		endif
		; DCL9
		;Utility.Wait(1.5)
		i += 1
	endwhile    	
	return true
EndFunction

If it's the correct approach full credit to Andrew, I just took his idea and recompiled a script.

Anyway thank you for the mod, having a lot of fun with 9.0 :D

Seems the main problem in the original script is the ";" before "Utility.Wait(1.6)"

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Seems the main problem in the original script is the ";" before "Utility.Wait(1.6)"

My tests on Skyrim SE, six core CPU, minimal DLC requirements that is enough delay - Utility.Wait(0.5) with faster new equip system in DD 5.0

I hate to add a feature request to such a comprehensive mod that all by itself makes so many other mods unnecessary, but...

Using DCL combat surrender and rape now instead of Defeat and DA but creatures like wolves and such will add devices and force equip potions.  Could we add an option to disable creatures adding devices and forcing potions?  Hopefully this is a really easy fix of just adding a conditional, but it doesn't always work like that I know.

Thank you,

On 7/4/2020 at 9:56 PM, Kimy said:

Yes, there is a toggle in MCM that allows creatures to bypass the DCL filter that would otherwise exclude them. With the toggle enabled, the DCL surrender feature should behave ALMOST like Defeat would anyway. Insofar I am not even sure what the poster was complaining about.

I am obviously not going to design quests involving creatures, if that's what they meant. There is plenty of THAT content on LL already, so fans of horses riding your character instead of the other way around should have plenty of choices.

Hello, I really love the surrender feature, it's way better than defeat, but could you expand the MCM toggle to allow all creatures from the vanilla game and DLC ?

Because so far it only allows some of the creatures for seemingly no reason (fire atronach are excluded, for instance).

If you don't want to bother making the changes I'd be glad to do it (just need to locate the file with the filters for the surrender feature). I could then share some kind of patch on this thread, for those interested.

9 hours ago, delgathar said:

I hate to add a feature request to such a comprehensive mod that all by itself makes so many other mods unnecessary, but...

Using DCL combat surrender and rape now instead of Defeat and DA but creatures like wolves and such will add devices and force equip potions.  Could we add an option to disable creatures adding devices and forcing potions?  Hopefully this is a really easy fix of just adding a conditional, but it doesn't always work like that I know.

Thank you,

Kimy doesn't want to work on creatures but we're all using it anyway because it's the best surrender feature lol :D

2 hours ago, Hotoke said:

MCM toggle to allow all creatures from the vanilla game and DLC ?

In DCL animals are forbidden. All animals surrender feature is disabled. If some of animals force to surrender that's probably is because in NPC scan area are human NPC and script triggers on that.

On 5/10/2021 at 5:33 PM, Arastat said:

Hi there, more a question than an issue:

Today my PC was highly aroused and decided to put an armbinder on herself, but I didn't have any bondage devices in inventory.

Is it wanted that devices spawn, even if none are in the inventory?

Since the mod description says "If a character is highly aroused, she might just decide to browse her inventory for anything she can lock on herself. She will also be really unwilling to part with bondage devices in her inventory."

I thought I would be "safe" from this as long as I didn't carry any devices :P

Greetings

EDIT: I just noted that a chastity belt goes invisible when wearing a yoke ^^ Is this normal?

EDIT 2: Sorry to mix things up, but now I got sent to the Dragonar prison, and the dialogue with the guard (the orc) won't progress. He wants to "check" my PC for contraband, again and again. The rape scene starts, then my only dialogue option is "Don't I get anything to wear?" and then the procedure starts again ("checking" for contraband, asking for anything to wear, and so on ^^).

The belt goes invisible on my PC as well so you're not alone

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In DCL animals are forbidden. All animals surrender feature is disabled. If some of animals force to surrender that's probably is because in NPC scan area are human NPC and script triggers on that.

They are not "forbidden" there's actually a toggle for some animal creatures (like wolves and bears) and a toggle for "humanoid" creatures (like draugr and falmer).

What I'm asking for is just a simpler toggle to allow every creatures from the vanilla game and dlcs.

17 minutes ago, Hotoke said:

What I'm asking for is just a simpler toggle to allow every creatures from the vanilla game and dlcs.

You should probably review Kimy's well published position on creature support, which boils down to "will not support creatures".

The support that there is was a significant concession. 

This is clearly a slippery slope. I can imagine that if I was Kimy, I wouldn't be happy with people wedging this into creature-specific defeat support for creatures.

Or perhaps she has completely changed her position on creature support? Would you?