@Kimy - Bug ReportForge-Wife Ashaka is missing exported FaceGen files, and suffering from the brown face glitch because of it.

I generated her FaceGen head mesh and texture from CK, and it fixed the problem.
There are 2 other Orc females also missing the FaceGen files - Base FormID xx111460 and xx111462, which will almost certainly suffer from the same problem.

EDIT: Same problem with Kaleen (xx111463), so i went to CK and regenerated facegen files for all NPC from DCL (except the horse and skeleton) to see if there are more, compared the results with what comes with DCL 9.0, and there are in total only 5 NPCs with missing faceGen files:
xx111460, xx111461, xx111462, xx111463, xx12929B

And there is also one NIF and DDS texture for a non-existing NPC with FormId xx0D628E, which should be removed.

(the face looks like Chloe, but this FormID doesn't exist in DCL, and real Chloe is xx0DC8F1)

Edited by Roggvir
16 hours ago, leider12000 said:

Thank you

When I got to there, I am stuck, I do not know what to do then

After you found 5 parts of Eldriks Journals go to the Guy "Jullius Tallius" he Say go to to Blue Palace, there is then near the Kitchen a hidden Trapdoor ( first press the Button on the Wall ). The search for Clues in the Hidden Room.

1. start quest. Checked

2. go to winterhold college talked to guy. Checked

3. find all pieces. Checked

4. talked to guy again. Checked

5. find solution. Checked

6. Diary King. Checked

7. find keys. Checked

8. Bring keys to winterhold college talk to guy. Checked

9. then what?

Edited by leider12000
1 hour ago, leider12000 said:

8. Bring keys to winterhold college talk to guy. Checked

9. then what?

Then what does the quest tell you to do? It doesn't leave it open... Maybe your objective now is to pickpocket the key from Julius, kill him or wait it out?

Spoiler

If you choose to wait then that's something most people never did, it could take something like a month or 2 ingame time, i forgot.

If you get the key from him, it fits to a bookcase in the Midden at Winterhold college. It's the cave system down from trapdoor.

54 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Then what does the quest tell you to do? It doesn't leave it open... Maybe your objective now is to pickpocket the key from Julius, kill him or wait it out?

Reveal hidden contents

If you choose to wait then that's something most people never did, it could take something like a month or 2 ingame time, i forgot.

If you get the key from him, it fits to a bookcase in the Midden at Winterhold college. It's the cave system down from trapdoor.

Yes, that's what I get. When I try to kill him. I can't kill him, pickpocket him, I got a key. Julius' secret key, go to the midden in the college, come to a door, can't continue, because I don't got the correct key.

So what can I do about it?

51 minutes ago, leider12000 said:

Yes, that's what I get. When I try to kill him. I can't kill him, pickpocket him, I got a key. Julius' secret key, go to the midden in the college, come to a door, can't continue, because I don't got the correct key.

So what can I do about it?

The door you mean is for the Saarthal quest, ignore that.

Search the cave more, it's not after the door. In the same zone perhaps nearby should also be the conjuring ritual place.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

The door you mean is for the Saarthal quest, ignore that.

Search the cave more, it's not after the door. In the same zone perhaps nearby should also be the conjuring ritual place.

Thank I found it. Now the quest say return to Melanie.

What do I need to do now?

@Kimy

It's strange that the arousal requirement for rape in MCM is the PC's arousal. It would make more sense if it's the requirements for the rapists instead. Why would they do it if they are not even slightly aroused, and why would they care if the PC is aroused? Rape is not about giving her satisfaction. Please change it in the next version. It's only immersion breaking if someone who recently had sex suddenly decides to rape your character.

There is already a condition for rape when your arousal is high, which represents a situation where other people actually notice it. So they wouldn't conflict with eachother if that's what you're afraid of.

Edited by Inception
5 hours ago, Inception said:

@Kimy

It's strange that the arousal requirement for rape in MCM is the PC's arousal. It would make more sense if it's the requirements for the rapists instead. Why would they do it if they are not even slightly aroused, and why would they care if the PC is aroused? Rape is not about giving her satisfaction. Please change it in the next version. It's only immersion breaking if someone who recently had sex suddenly decides to rape your character.

There is already a condition for rape when your arousal is high, which represents a situation where other people actually notice it. So they wouldn't conflict with eachother if that's what you're afraid of.

Some kind of hormones maybe. The kind that trigger people around.

Having a weird problem with Chloe.  I've rescued her from the cave under Helgen, added her as a follower, and am ready to start her quest, but whenever I trade something to her it just vanishes.  If it's armor she'll equip it for a moment, but as soon as I either exit the Trade window, or give her anything else, the armor vanishes.  Weapons, potions, or random crap that I picked up all vanish as soon as I trade them to her.

I tried adding AFT which as I recall had an extensive trade/equip system, but it made no difference so I've gone back to an earlier save.  I also searched here for any clues, but "Chloe" and "trade" aren't exactly the most unique words in this - wow - 1000+ page thread :)

Has anyone run into this?

2 hours ago, leider12000 said:

Is it normal that it crashed when you are trying to get in the Whip and Chain Inn?

The Inn is using quite a bit of memory. If your memory configuration isn't properly set up, you might run out of memory in this location and the game might crash. Most heavily modded Skyrim installations require you to install and configure ENBoost.

7 minutes ago, Kimy said:

The Inn is using quite a bit of memory. If your memory configuration isn't properly set up, you might run out of memory in this location and the game might crash. Most heavily modded Skyrim installations require you to install and configure ENBoost.

Where can I change the memory configuration? Also I have installed a ENBoost.

Edited by leider12000