4 hours ago, Hotoke said:

I do have another question about the following cursed collar quests. I have completed it but it doesn't appear in my completed quests and I don't have any new quests when talking to the barkeeper, is this supposed to happen or did I fuck up at some point (I still have the "bound in skyrim" quest running preventing cursed loot to activate standard events) ?

Cursed Collar is the last in the questline, if you finished it then you're done.  I don't know why it isn't showing up in your completed quest, maybe its there but further down for some reason?  Bound In Skyrim never goes away, I guess its left open for further development.

1 hour ago, whimcott said:

wonder if I can skip the quest of whip and chain inn

Open console and type:

Spoiler

player.move to XX114671, where XX is your DCL mod hex load order. My is 10.

You can get in to console by

help dcur_

Any dialogue first two number is DCL load order.

And hope, that your PC (personal computer) can survive a Whip and Chain loading screen. I use SE version and it's loaded normally, but any NPC furniture's is gone and papyrus log starting spawn furniture log errors.

I'm having an issue with the newest Cursed Loot.  If I select Combat Surrender on the MCM it freezes the MCM and then even if I back all the way out, the Cursed Loot MCM page is blank.  All the other pages work fine.

Edit: nevermind, the MCM also messes up if I hit the debug menu at all so it's extra beefed.  I'll fiddle some more.

47 minutes ago, Smithieggs said:

Edit: nevermind, the MCM also messes up if I hit the debug menu at all so it's extra beefed.  I'll fiddle some more.

i hear that people says that POP mod hangs up DCL MCM. If you have this mod, try to deinstall and check DCL MCM.

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Open console and type:

emm, it seems that I suffer CTD when loading. will it have any solution?

BTW I prefer skipping the whole quest of whip and chain inn since it may be difficult for my laptop to load. (But I also want to continue with the following quest of bound skyrim.) Is it possible?

16 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Cursed Collar is the last in the questline, if you finished it then you're done.  I don't know why it isn't showing up in your completed quest, maybe its there but further down for some reason?  Bound In Skyrim never goes away, I guess its left open for further development.

Ok thanks a lot for answering my questions !

14 hours ago, Smithieggs said:

I'm having an issue with the newest Cursed Loot.  If I select Combat Surrender on the MCM it freezes the MCM and then even if I back all the way out, the Cursed Loot MCM page is blank.  All the other pages work fine.

When you modifiy something in the MCM for cursed loot it's recommanded to exit the MCM, wait a few moments ingame and then make a save. You then need to load that save and cursed loot will take your changes into account.

19 minutes ago, whimcott said:

I had set the memory properly and also had hdt mod. Anyway, great thanks.

Then only move NPC to you, speak with her and then spawn necessary item for next quest.

Probably it will break a whip and chain inn, but still quest working.

A post for low portions of console not to break all. After complete it, report what you get and will post next portion

Also probably if you have broken dialogue with entry, barkeeper dialogue will too break.

Here we go:

Spoiler

open console and type:

prid XX114671, where XX is your DCL mod hex load order. My is 10.

Will show this number up to console.

moveto player

Exit from console and barkeeper will be shows near.

Speak with her and found next quest dialogue.

Spoiler: Probably it will she asks read a book (this item is from bound queen quest. If answer is correct, then i will post for you, how to spawn this book for you.

29 minutes ago, ric1984 said:
Good afternoon. I can't open the chest D.A.M.N. Has anyone encountered it? Reinstalling loot doesn't help

It is a very rare bug that DAMN box doesn't open. It's a script error and if it does bug there is likely nothing you can do to fix that box. Getting rid of all DD you equip and then getting new box might already work fine.

I'm not sure why you would mention LOOT, it comes from Load Order Organizing Tool. You can start loot and then run it, and then go through what issues it might list for you. But usually this is a pointless tip.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Это очень редкая ошибка, когда DAMN box не открывается. Это ошибка сценария, и если она выдает ошибку, вы, скорее всего, ничего не сможете сделать, чтобы исправить это окно. Избавление от всего снаряжения, которое вы экипируете, а затем получение новой коробки уже может сработать.

Я не уверен, почему вы упомянули LOOT, это происходит из инструмента организации порядка загрузки. Вы можете начать добычу, а затем запустить ее, а затем просмотреть, какие проблемы он может перечислить для вас. Но обычно это бессмысленный совет.

I went through the dollmaker, and opened her gifts immediately. it helped

Hello Kimy,

just wanted to report, that shapeshifting to werewolve unequips the Dollmaker Slave collar. When you equip it again, there is none of the usual DD Dialog boxes and the collar is not shown anymore on the character.

Also if you start a new game and the Cloe Quest starts, you can´t fast travel anymore. Sadly ypu can´t deactive the blogged fast travel in MCM but i think that´s intended.

1 hour ago, ric1984 said:

I went through the dollmaker, and opened her gifts immediately

So Mechanics is here:

If you have broken D.A.W.N box, it's equips. You need get new D.A.W.N box with working scripts. When you open this box it's removes all D.A.W.N box from your inventory and add it back. In that case it's replaces damaged D.A.W.N box. The same for Darepacks.

Механика работы D.A.W.N ящиков:

Если D.A.W.N ящик имеет сломанный скрипт, он просто одевается как броня. Вам надо получить новый D.A.W.N ящик с работающим скриптом. Когда Вы его открываете, он удаляет все другие D.A.W.N ящики с инвентаря и добавляет обратно. таким образом сломанные ящики опять работают. То же самое относятся к Darepacks.

2 minutes ago, InfernoVictor said:

?Ok so i found some sliders from devious corner but they havent been updated since 2016 and i also remember the DD setup having uunp selection, so should i use these sliders or are they already included? 

Forget about that. DD - and DCL - come with their own fully UUNP-compatible items that you can build.

12 hours ago, ric1984 said:
Good afternoon. I can't open the chest D.A.M.N. Has anyone encountered it? Reinstalling loot doesn't help

It happens to me every once in a while with both the D. A. M. N and the Darepack, this is what i usually do

If you have multiple, drop one and the rest should open fine and if you dont then get more

34 minutes ago, InfernoVictor said:

are they not UNPB compatible

They definitely are. I myself use the UNPB shape too, and they conform to it just fine. Maybe double check if you had built them to the UNPB shape in bodyslide? And if your body is not being overwritten by something else?

Chastity Belt of Misogyny.

Google has failed me, search function failed me. Can't get this belt off. Read the description and no matter how many men I pick pocket/ kill I don't see any keys. What do?

Edit: FIXED. I tried asking nicely.

15 hours ago, rainbowgasm said:

Chastity Belt of Misogyny.

Google has failed me, search function failed me. Can't get this belt off. Read the description and no matter how many men I pick pocket/ kill I don't see any keys. What do?

Edit: FIXED. I tried asking nicely.

Pretty sure anything labelled Of Misogyny is a timed restraint that you just have to suffer through until it decides to remove itself. Unless of course you can convince a shopkeeper to remove it. Glad you got it off though.