16 minutes ago, andy-8837 said:

Hi, I have a problem with the "Courier in Chains" quest.

The Quest says i have to go to the Blacksmith in Riften, but without a quest marker.
When I arrived in Riften Balimund wasn`t there and Asbjorn Fire-Tamer has taken over The Scorched Hammer.

When I tried to talk to him I wasn`t given the quest dialogue So I tried to respawn Balimund but agan wasn`t given the quest dialogue.

Is there another blacksmith in Riften I don`t know about or is that a bug?

I also tried to figure out the Quest ID so I could skyp that part of the quest, but havend found it now.
The console command for finding the Quest ID only gives me DLC2MQ01 what is the ID of the Dragonborn quest.

So at the moment I`m stuck in inescapable bondage, can`t fight or fast travel.

I've arrived to find that quest's contacts dead, missing or 'their' marker to be at 0.0.0.  (Once killed a lot of innocent giants and mammoths because of that LOL)

I found that once the NPC corpse was found, or they had otherwise been 'retrieved  'recycleactor' solved most of the problems I had

Hope that helps

On 6/5/2021 at 6:15 PM, Zor2k13 said:

I'm getting this bug where I can get a key to unlock the mittens and I get the message they have unlocked and fallen off my char hands but then another message they can't be removed at this time. How do you get them off then?

That happens from time to time and is an absolute embuggerance. Only thing to do is try try again.

2 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

That happens from time to time and is an absolute embuggerance. Only thing to do is try try again.

Does it? It sounded like Zor said the message is about mittens falling off but did actually not get unequipped. I'm not sure i ever saw that myself, it should only be the key that falls off sometimes.

Hey there, dear @Kimy

I found a few bugs with items so I'm hurrying up to report them:

1. Slave rubber gloves, the ones that demand 4 keys to be opened and also that can be connected together, demanding one more key to be unconnected again, they demand only 1 key (instead of 4) to get rid of them after being unconnected. In other words: 4 keys before connecting the gloves together, and only 1 key after separating them. Moreover, the key doesn't disappear after taking the gloves off, which is a bit unnatural compared to other items.

2. A new Ultra-tight Straitjacket (the idea of which I enjoy very much!) doesn't make the keys disappear so you can go through all the stages and open all jackets having only 2 Body keys in your pocket.

That's all things from what I found and what bother me for now. Amazing update by the way, I love it! I wish I could support you more than I do now on patreon... You deserve it.

Oh and there would be so nice to come up with something about new furniture devices and to make more complicated things that will make you stuck not only for two minutes because right now you can struggle out from all the devices very easily and you don't afraid to be stuck in something truly strong.

One more thing I wanted to add about one bug. I didn't check it in this version of the DCL yet so I put it at the end of my message, because maybe you have fixed it already.

It's about dominant followers Leon or Lea that always allow you to sleep whenever you want which makes the gameplay with them not so interesting because you can change the rules they impose on you at any time you want by simply sleeping. I also remember there were more bugs with these dominant followers but I don't remember them exactly now so I'm just going quiet and only wishing you an amazing day. ?

4 hours ago, Dust+ said:

Hey there, dear @Kimy

I found a few bugs with items so I'm hurrying up to report them:

1. Slave rubber gloves, the ones that demand 4 keys to be opened and also that can be connected together, demanding one more key to be unconnected again, they demand only 1 key (instead of 4) to get rid of them after being unconnected. In other words: 4 keys before connecting the gloves together, and only 1 key after separating them. Moreover, the key doesn't disappear after taking the gloves off, which is a bit unnatural compared to other items.

2. A new Ultra-tight Straitjacket (the idea of which I enjoy very much!) doesn't make the keys disappear so you can go through all the stages and open all jackets having only 2 Body keys in your pocket.

That's all things from what I found and what bother me for now. Amazing update by the way, I love it! I wish I could support you more than I do now on patreon... You deserve it.

Oh and there would be so nice to come up with something about new furniture devices and to make more complicated things that will make you stuck not only for two minutes because right now you can struggle out from all the devices very easily and you don't afraid to be stuck in something truly strong.

One more thing I wanted to add about one bug. I didn't check it in this version of the DCL yet so I put it at the end of my message, because maybe you have fixed it already.

It's about dominant followers Leon or Lea that always allow you to sleep whenever you want which makes the gameplay with them not so interesting because you can change the rules they impose on you at any time you want by simply sleeping. I also remember there were more bugs with these dominant followers but I don't remember them exactly now so I'm just going quiet and only wishing you an amazing day. ?

Will look into this! :)

Hi I m having a repetitive issue with the quests markers and not progressing.

in both the Temple for the bindings quests, and in the jails, after a sex scene the quest does not progress and i can only talk to the npc and re-engage another scene. 

is there a way to force a progression in the quests? or is this a bug

My character got sold into the "A Little Bondage Adventure" quest. It put her in bondage, then transported her to the Falkreath area. I made the quest active, and it put a quest marker on the Whiterun gates. When I enter Whiterun, it puts an open the door quest marker on the gates. But if I leave the city, it puts the arrowhead quest marker on the door. Where exactly do I need to go to get freed? If it matters, the "Make it back safely" objective is still incomplete, even when I enter Whiterun.

13 minutes ago, nuhnutheounth said:

Where exactly do I need to go to get freed?

If you talk about Little bondage adventure not sold, because DCL not sold anyone, then you need find in city NPC, what you free from bounds. Usually it's marks by quest marker but maybe you kill that NPC because there no mark)

50 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If you talk about Little bondage adventure not sold, because DCL not sold anyone, then you need find in city NPC, what you free from bounds. Usually it's marks by quest marker but maybe you kill that NPC because there no mark)

I lost in combat and showed up at the Simple Slavery slave auction. Bidder #5 won the auction and said he'd set me free if I returned to him.

I haven't killed anyone since then, my hands are stuck in mittens. As I said there's a  standard quest marker on the Whiterun gate. When I enter the city, there's a door quest marker on the gate, telling me to leave again. It is the middle of the night, could the NPC be sleeping?

Edit: I solved it, somewhat. While standing outside of Whiterun, I noticed that on the local map, the quest icon appeared a significant distance inside the gate, rather than just being an "open the gate" quest icon. I used tcl to walk through the door, thinking there might be an NPC who spawned inside of the door. When I passed through, I saw Idolaf Battle-Born talking to Adrianne about weapons (even though it's 04:58) and she had the quest marker above her head. So I waited until morning and talked to her. She said she'd release me, and the quest is now done, but I'm still wearing all the bondage stuff. I had to use DDe to remove it all.

Edited by nuhnutheounth
2 hours ago, nuhnutheounth said:

but I'm still wearing all the bondage stuff.

I can say only, script lag, some mod conflict, need wait longer to release. Also free me option usually not works on straitjackets by bug and plugs by work as intended or too bug.

To faster unequip process can enter in console and wait here a little.  I don't remember if i play this quest in DCL 9.0 but still have no problems with unequip. I play DCl 9.0 with minimal requirements and no more mods. and on SE version but there no many difference between those versions. Only as i think SE is more stable and have less memory leak problems.

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, Vampir2005 said:

Hi @ All

are there Mods out there, there are compatible with the latest DCL.

If so plz. Links and/or how to install it.

Lg.

Vampi

As a rule of thumb, DD mods are generally compatible with each other, except where stated. Mods that do the same thing just different, are generally not (e.g. other combat surrender mods, other prison mods etc), but often enough can be made work by disabling clashing features in one of the mods.

11 hours ago, nuhnutheounth said:

My character got sold into the "A Little Bondage Adventure" quest. It put her in bondage, then transported her to the Falkreath area. I made the quest active, and it put a quest marker on the Whiterun gates.

Sold via SS++ or was it just one of the possible Flashbang events?

As far as I remember, the Little Bondage Adventure always leads you to the blacksmith in town. If you haven't been to that town before, there are always some silly vanilla quests on startup, disregarding the time of day (or night)

Hmm, not sure why but I'm getting a crash every time I attempt to enter the Whip and Chain Inn.

Not a full CTD, but a freeze. Easy enough to stop but still frustrating. Thing to note is that I've tried both with the usual priority and high priority with the same result.

I'm attaching a log in the event it might be useful in sussing out the issue.Papyrus.0.log

On 4/5/2021 at 4:20 AM, shar181 said:

I had an issue with DCL (SSE), and was advised to make a report about it on the LE thread! Unfortunately I don't have a papyrus log, because I don't know how to make those, but I can give specific directions for replicating the issue. I was playing a female Imperial, if that's important.

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Approach the two pillories in Whiterun, near the big tree. Not wearing any devious devices, carrying no keys.
  2. Activate either pillory, and lock yourself in it. Doesn't seem to matter whether you pick the "self-bondage game" option or not.
  3. PC should strip down and assume the position inside the pillory. After a time, you will see a message stating that an NPC is going to "use" you.
  4. NPC teleports to the pillory. The Pillory model disappears, the PC and NPC glitch around a little bit, and then the sexlab animation starts. The pillory reappears for the animation.
  5. The sexlab animation plays to completion. When the animation ends, the pillory model disappears, and the player has full control over the PC.
  6. Continue to receive notifications related to the pillory. "Device will unlock in X hours", etc.
  7. Attempting to activate the nearby gate (the one leading into the cow pen) causes a dialogue box to appear, offering options for attempting to escape the bondage furniture.

It seems like the static Pillory is despawning when the animation starts, getting replaced by a "animation object" version for the duration of the animation, and then the static pillory fails to reappear when the animation ends. If anyone can point me towards directions for making a Papyrus log, I'll update this comment with a proper log. :3

Hello!

I had the same issue.

Is it possible to disable pillory punishments in DCL 9.0?

35 minutes ago, KomradePavlov said:

Hmm, not sure why but I'm getting a crash every time I attempt to enter the Whip and Chain Inn.

Not a full CTD, but a freeze. Easy enough to stop but still frustrating. Thing to note is that I've tried both with the usual priority and high priority with the same result.

I'm attaching a log in the event it might be useful in sussing out the issue.Papyrus.0.log

The sheer number of devices, furniture and NPC. The freeze is normal.

56 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

The sheer number of devices, furniture and NPC. The freeze is normal.

Any ideas as to how to mitigate or get around this? I know for sure my computer can handle what's going on.

Is there some kind of 64 bit patch for skyrim LE that I'm missing out on? XD

Edited by KomradePavlov
41 minutes ago, KomradePavlov said:

Any ideas as to how to mitigate or get around this? I know for sure my computer can handle what's going on.

Can't do much how buffed up your pc is. The 32 bit engine is quiet stressed. Do everything possible to reduce script load. If possible try to reduce the number of NPCs monitored by DD for applying device effects. Also, if you have ITF, disable it for some time. Ain't sure if ITF picks up the Furniture's from the Inn. If it does, it will also increase script load. 

24 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Can't do much how buffed up your pc is. The 32 bit engine is quiet stressed. Do everything possible to reduce script load. If possible try to reduce the number of NPCs monitored by DD for applying device effects. Also, if you have ITF, disable it for some time. Ain't sure if ITF picks up the Furniture's from the Inn. If it does, it will also increase script load. 

I gave that a try, still no dice.

6 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

Can i uninstall this mid-game?

Make sure to turn all things off in DCL's MCM and save game before uninstalling. It might still leave some things behind but that's beyond my scope. You can try script cleaners that may or may not break your save further.

Now I remember why I avoided even looking at this thread for so long. It's the same few questions over and over again. Is there no FAQ?

7 hours ago, KomradePavlov said:

Is there some kind of 64 bit patch for skyrim LE that I'm missing out on? XD

Unfortunately no 64-bit patch, which is a shame. Be sure to have the (Memory) section in data/skse/skse.ini set to (at least) 1024

[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
scrapHeapSizeMB=384

6 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

Can i uninstall this mid-game?

Of course you can - as easy as getting off your car full throttle on the motorway. ?

If you have to, be sure to use a save cleaner, otherwise your save file will be corrupted. (sigh)

With all the problems people have been having, Kimy should seriously consider splitting up the Whip and Chain Inn. It's a combination of all the devices being used and the texture sizes on devices. Dresses and suits are generally 2048x2048 while rope devices use 4096x4096 textures.

The gambling/betting room and escape room could be moved to a basement cell. All the device vendors (IIRC) need to be in their own cell. This would leave the main bar area and the bedroom in their own cell.

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Make sure to turn all things off in DCL's MCM and save game before uninstalling. It might still leave some things behind but that's beyond my scope. You can try script cleaners that may or may not break your save further.

Aight, i'm just level 2 so it's fine ill make a new one. Just sucks having to re-do MCM settings on all my mods every time i start a new save damnit.

Impossible to play with Cursed loot, i cannot go 10 minutes without getting locked up lol