On 4/2/2015 at 3:39 PM, Kimy said:

Actually the DiD sharp item event is tied to the hands restraints key drop rate. I did that for the exact reason not to get people stuck who disabled my alternative armbinder escape. ;)

Also - if you struggle against the leather bindings, there is a dlalogue telling you to look for a sharp item. It's not that there is no hint.

About the dungeon - your map is disabled, but you're not wearing a blindfold, so just activate the quest in your journal and it should provide you with a convenient compass marker. :)

I know it's been ... a bit, but I just started this quest, and it's bugged for me.  It leaves me stranded in an unlockable cage on a snowy mountain.  One time it did teleport me somewhere else - and then a bear and a wolf tried to eat me and I had to reload.

10 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

It unlock all generic DD you are equipping and it is unaffected by all function that remove key from you (lost key by trap, by NPC, by follower, keyholder,...)

You can loot it from boss chest only. if I am correct.

You are not immune to restrain. The key act as the last resort if you don't want to cheat.

PS: The key pack item is also immune to key lost function, however you can only buy it or playing at Whipping inn.

well that sucks. of course i use it every time :) got to remove it.thanks

General question for the forum - for some time now I've had a problem where Deviously cursed loot never calls estrus charus+ events. I can set the weight for plant and general estrus events to max, and other sliders down, and no tentacle/machine loot events ever happen.   estrus charus itself works fine - charus spit has the chance to tentacle/impregnate and that cycle works, but DCL never animates these events;  Animations are registered in sexlab, ec+ is registered in DCL, but it just never happens. 

I've completely reinstalled and upgraded to the newest versions of  Sexlab, devious devices and it's sub mods, Estrus and EC+ and DCL, run loot, fnis, bodyslide etc and checked my mods for any obvious culprits but don't really see any.  

Since I don't find this particular complaint anywhere in the thread history - admittedly I might have overscrolled but I didn't see it - I'm kind of at a loss.

Are there any known mods that could cause this kind of issue or any steps I might be missing that anyone here knows of?

Skyrim LE

9 hours ago, gamlain said:

General question for the forum - for some time now I've had a problem where Deviously cursed loot never calls estrus charus+ events. I can set the weight for plant and general estrus events to max, and other sliders down, and no tentacle/machine loot events ever happen.   estrus charus itself works fine - charus spit has the chance to tentacle/impregnate and that cycle works, but DCL never animates these events;  Animations are registered in sexlab, ec+ is registered in DCL, but it just never happens. 

I've completely reinstalled and upgraded to the newest versions of  Sexlab, devious devices and it's sub mods, Estrus and EC+ and DCL, run loot, fnis, bodyslide etc and checked my mods for any obvious culprits but don't really see any.  

Since I don't find this particular complaint anywhere in the thread history - admittedly I might have overscrolled but I didn't see it - I'm kind of at a loss.

Are there any known mods that could cause this kind of issue or any steps I might be missing that anyone here knows of?

Skyrim LE

Sorry that I can't give you a solution, but I've had it work fine before

Plants make the ground rumble and then the 'tentacle event', as often as not, happens

Pretty sure it happens from chests occasionally too

I'll agree that it's not terribly often though, and it does 'feel' as if 9.0 events are less frequent

Collecting Chaurus Eggs can also initiate a tentacle animation, both for the PC and followers commanded to collect them, but I can't be 100% certain that comes from DCL as IIRC there are other mods with similar functionality

9 hours ago, gamlain said:

...estrus charus itself works fine - charus spit has the chance to tentacle/impregnate and that cycle works, but DCL never animates these events;  Animations are registered in sexlab, ec+ is registered in DCL, but it just never happens...

I have had EC+ with DCL in almost every playthrough, including current one so there's definitely nothing wrong with it. The animations trigger from plants but that's only if everything is ok in EC+ MCM. Check in its debug tab that everything has "ok" mark on them and the animations are registered. Close MCM and reopen animations tab to recheck you didn't accidentally unregister...

Only thing to check is DCL's MCM. EC+ should be checked in optional mods tab and the loot chances should be set. The chance defaults are 0%.

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I may be wrong, because I never had EC+ installed together with DCL, but as far as I know it's a feature of Deviously Enchanted Chests, but not of Cursed Loot.

It is an optional integration feature in DCL too.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I have had EC+ with DCL in almost every playthrough, including current one so there's definitely nothing wrong with it. The animations trigger from plants but that's only if everything is ok in EC+ MCM. Check in its debug tab that everything has "ok" mark on them and the animations are registered. Close MCM and reopen animations tab to recheck you didn't accidentally unregister...

Only thing to check is DCL's MCM. EC+ should be checked in optional mods tab and the loot chances should be set. The chance defaults are 0%.

thanks.  I've checked EC+ and everything shows ok, and chances are setup (I've tested with max chance but don't generally use that) in DCL.   

I have noticed there is a Devious devices integration thing that says it blocks any estrus animations if any devious devices are equipped in the mods and dlc menu in EC+ but a: I don't have (And have never had) either of the mods noted installed at all and b: It doesn't let me disable this feature. Since I habitually run around with the piercings in this might be responsible but if so, i can't find documentation for how to turn this feature off, and it still doesn't seem to work when i don't have any devices including those peircings in so..bafflement.

It's not recommended to use both DCL and Deviously Enchanted Chests. DEC is a fork of an early version of DCL that does literally the same thing (trapped chests). It's an alternative to DCL for people who don't want DCL's newer/advanced features, but they would probably get in each other's way if you install both.

On 6/11/2021 at 1:59 PM, UnEvenSteven said:

With all the problems people have been having, Kimy should seriously consider splitting up the Whip and Chain Inn. It's a combination of all the devices being used and the texture sizes on devices. Dresses and suits are generally 2048x2048 while rope devices use 4096x4096 textures.

The gambling/betting room and escape room could be moved to a basement cell. All the device vendors (IIRC) need to be in their own cell. This would leave the main bar area and the bedroom in their own cell.

was actually playing with this yesterday as my first CK project knock the furniture and bedroom off, add two doors opposite the bar; one to a re-jiggled fort Amol prison (just liked the layout and seemed kinky) and one to a couple bedrooms to make the inn more inn-ey. all that said by the time I get to grips with this software and figure out how to make the lights stay on consistently someone competent could probably have done it.

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

thanks.  I've checked EC+ and everything shows ok, and chances are setup (I've tested with max chance but don't generally use that) in DCL.   

I have noticed there is a Devious devices integration thing that says it blocks any estrus animations if any devious devices are equipped in the mods and dlc menu in EC+ but a: I don't have (And have never had) either of the mods noted installed at all and b: It doesn't let me disable this feature. Since I habitually run around with the piercings in this might be responsible but if so, i can't find documentation for how to turn this feature off, and it still doesn't seem to work when i don't have any devices including those peircings in so..bafflement.

Well, another day of testing and another day of no/mystery results: Every other DCL event  seems to work - I get bandit jumped, drugged, etc from plant spawns and a range of results from chest/container spawns..but never tentacles.  However, tentacle functionality of ec+ by itself work fine.  I haven't wanted to dig into this by looking at/installing papyrus for various reasons (Including but not limited to how much modded skyrim taxes my current rig and free time.) but it's seeming like I am going to have to.

This oddly affects two different installs on different machines, but I haven't been able to isolate a difference that /should/ cause it so far.  As this has worked in the past but I didn't notice (Due to the scarcity of the events called when they are working) when it stopped, I'm pretty frustrated at this point.

3 hours ago, gamlain said:

Every other DCL event  seems to work - I get bandit jumped, drugged, etc from plant spawns and a range of results from chest/container spawns..but never tentacles.  However, tentacle functionality of ec+ by itself work fine.

Try setting chance to be jumped/drugged/etc to 0 and tentacles to max? You should see a message top left when something approaches you from below. If animation doesn't happen then EC+ animations aren't registered.

If you need help with mod compatibility then we need both install order and load order. You can do this on your own too, making a minimal mod setup and starting a new game just for testing this thing. If you have Mod Organizer 2 then you can even have a totally separate mod profile, so you can go back to your main mod setup after and find out why it's different. Vortex might be able to do this if it's actually virtualizing paths, NMM certainly can't.

Edited by Zaflis

Hello, quick question with the dollmaker. I've tryied to do the Rubber Arrears quest given by her. However It somehow completly disable the fast travel system.

And there's no kind of indicator for the target itself. Meaning that considering how the target seem to switch city's. Actually finding the target seem next to impossible.

Unless I'm doing something wrong?

4 hours ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

Hello, quick question with the dollmaker. I've tryied to do the Rubber Arrears quest given by her. However It somehow completly disable the fast travel system.

And there's no kind of indicator for the target itself. Meaning that considering how the target seem to switch city's. Actually finding the target seem next to impossible.

Unless I'm doing something wrong?

That's all correct. You have 3 choices of towns and you can travel to all of them either by running or carriages. I don't know all possible places the target could be in but he/she is usually standing (maybe walking?) somewhere outdoors inside the city, similar to where bound girls appear. The quest is intended to give you a chance to fail it, so you can get back to Dollmaker and accept your reward for failure. Just be very sure you have manual save from before starting that quest, it has been known to have minor bugs before but i have always found the NPC in the end.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

That's all correct. You have 3 choices of towns and you can travel to all of them either by running or carriages. I don't know all possible places the target could be in but he/she is usually standing (maybe walking?) somewhere outdoors inside the city, similar to where bound girls appear. The quest is intended to give you a chance to fail it, so you can get back to Dollmaker and accept your reward for failure. Just be very sure you have manual save from before starting that quest, it has been known to have minor bugs before but i have always found the NPC in the end.

Well, two city with stables near-by... And one who doesn't.... It's gonna be fun...

3 hours ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

Well, two city with stables near-by... And one who doesn't.... It's gonna be fun...

I use Better Fast Travel so every city has one. DCL also adds another carriage to Dawnstar. If you also add Devious Carriages then you can use them even with yoke/armbinder.

In other note, i'm finding it a nice challenge to play with compass hidden (that's a console command or ini edit.. i forgot). Map also doesn't show my own location or where i'm looking at, so fast travel is also perma disabled. I just need to navigate based on my surroundings and otherwise use carriages. But it makes combat so much more fun when you don't see the red dots.

Edited by Zaflis

Well, success finally. Tested and working. Unfortunately, it does appear that some mod is giving all devious devices in inventory (Equipped or not) the power to ward off tentacles, which is a thing I earnestly do not want.    But that is not 'the mod doesn't work' so there's that. Not sure what the problem was in the end; redoing fnis fixed it but I had done that several dozen times before.

I got sentenced to four days in Dagonar for killing three Whiterun guards (that seems fair). On day three, the foreman decided to stick me in the pillory. In the pillory I get a menu with the options to pick the lock, struggle, break it, examine it, or carry on. If I pick one of the first ones, it gives me information about my action, which makes sense. If I choose to carry on, it loads the same pop up menu. So I am stuck in the menu and time does not advance.

How can I fix this?

@Kimy, I just had an idea you might be interested in similar to the Chloe quest line. Maybe the various baddies or Simple Slavery could sell the Godzilla-Born to the Dollmaster and she could require them to do the supply and demand, rubber arrears, or advertisement quests before releasing them?

@Kimysomething to bring to your attention. I did a Little Bondage Adventure while stuck in a slave collar, exhibition suit, and doing a Shopping Trip. Upon returning, the blacksmith removed everything I had equipped. Not sure if it was supposed to do that but I figured I’d pass it along. Thank you for the hard work as always.

I have some problems with my DCL 9.0

There is no DCL gag talk and bondage adventure

Here is my loading order:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
AzarHair.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
MikanEyes All in one.esp=1
Eyes of Aber.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Babette.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
PrettyKhajiit.esp=1
Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp=1
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp=1
BodySlotsMCM.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
TKAA.esp=1
better_decaps.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
Fast Respawn 72 Hours 1.2.esp=1
Rayg_NoBYOHAttacks.esp=1
Hearthfire Cheat Chests.esp=1
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1
Skill Config.esp=1
BlackSacramentArmor.esp=1
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp=1
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp=1
Dwemer Goggles & Scouter.esp=1
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp=1
HTBWigsApachiiSkyHair.esp=1
Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp=1
Bandanas of Skyrim.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
OverflowingEnchant.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
Armored Circlets.esp=1
FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp=1
TCG.esp=1
Overknee_Ysolda.esp=1
BeansBrelyna.esp=1
Moolgogi Follower Ahri.esp=1
MyraTheTaffyDragon.esp=1
Sina Follower.esp=1
Serana No Hood.esp=1
ImprovedHearthfireLighting.esp=1
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp=1
MannequinStayStill.esp=1
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp=1
DrSKnapsacks.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
Mysticism.esp=1
enchantmentcleanser.esp=1
enchantmentcleanserdlc1.esp=1
enchantmentcleanserdlc2.esp=1
Moolgogi Valerica.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
BetterBreezehomeBeds.esp=1
BreezehomeShadowStripingFix.esp=1
Moolgogi Serana.esp=1
LadyKdCirclets.esp=1
KS Jewelry.esp=1
Bucklers Only.esp=1
BDYEB.esp=1
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp=1
Quarterstaff.esp=1
Magnus100.esp=1
WestWindMisfit.esp=1
ChLydia.esp=1
Colored Collars.esp=1
dD-Medium Script Range.esp=1
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp=1
Black Mage Armor.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMimic.esp=1
Devious Devices For Him.esp=1
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp=1
DeviouslyPink.esp=1
NoWaterStreamBug.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp=1
SkyFix - Tidier Warmaidens Workshop.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
XaaElementalFuryFixTest.esp=1
Devious Lore.esp=1
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp=1
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp=1
No Enchant Restrictions.esp=1
Wintermyst - No Enchant Restrictions.esp=1

11 minutes ago, leider12000 said:

Hello everyone,

I like a walkthrough of the quest from the Bound Queen I do not understand it. I hope that someone can help me with it.

I also like to have a quest ID.

At the Moment the quest in the Chain Inn ? where you offered a Book "The Bound Queen" , read this and the quest start.

Then go to Winterhold -> College go the Library and speak whit the bearded Guy.

Next Stage is search Thombs  bandit hideout usw. when you find the last piece from queen Sarahs Chastity Devices, they equip automatically.

back to the Guy in the Library - next Stage.

now you go of to search for a Solution. ( first to Blue Palace ) then search for Parts of Eldriks Journal.

After that its self explanatory.

43 minutes ago, Vampir2005 said:

At the Moment the quest in the Chain Inn ? where you offered a Book "The Bound Queen" , read this and the quest start.

Then go to Winterhold -> College go the Library and speak whit the bearded Guy.

Next Stage is search Thombs  bandit hideout usw. when you find the last piece from queen Sarahs Chastity Devices, they equip automatically.

back to the Guy in the Library - next Stage.

now you go of to search for a Solution. ( first to Blue Palace ) then search for Parts of Eldriks Journal.

After that its self explanatory.

Thank you

When I got to there, I am stuck, I do not know what to do then