I seem to remember there being an option to prevent dropping devices in order to avoid self bondage, and from what I can find online this indeed seems to have been the case in older builds. Is this feature still present, removed, or was it never there?

In addition, can anyone advise me as to process by which the Bound in Skyrim arc is started?

I haven't managed to trigger any quest. Is there a level limit (other than the "standard event until level" option) that I have not found?

The chance control for the Bound Queen Quest appears to have disappeared as well; has it been removed with the integration into a quest arc?

1 hour ago, maelstromxc said:

I seem to remember there being an option to prevent dropping devices in order to avoid self bondage, and from what I can find online this indeed seems to have been the case in older builds. Is this feature still present, removed, or was it never there?

In addition, can anyone advise me as to process by which the Bound in Skyrim arc is started?

I haven't managed to trigger any quest. Is there a level limit (other than the "standard event until level" option) that I have not found?

The chance control for the Bound Queen Quest appears to have disappeared as well; has it been removed with the integration into a quest arc?

to your first Question; it`s named Bondage Lover.

the Queen Quest ist Part of the Bound in Skyrim Quest.

1 hour ago, maelstromxc said:

o prevent dropping devices in order to avoid self bondage

In DCL 9.0 this option is disabled and default value - bondage lower not work. You can safe drop DD items

The Bound queen started in Whip and chain inn as part of The Bound in Skyrim chain and also still seems minimal requirement is 5 level. Also seems all MCM is removed for this quest.

The courier in chain quest really need the option to replace ball gag with ring gag for the sake of Realistic Need mods. 

I tried to play that quest without cheating and it take me 2 hours real life to finish that. Since there is no way to open the gag i have to use the ask for food option and it is pain in the ass. The Dawnstar carriage will teleport you instally (no change ingame time which is unimmersion but save a loot with RN mod), however others carriage will take time and it make my PC starving (RND2). If you add another deviously carriage mod on top then it is your doom.

On 5/12/2021 at 5:12 AM, Hotoke said:

They are not "forbidden" there's actually a toggle for some animal creatures (like wolves and bears) and a toggle for "humanoid" creatures (like draugr and falmer).

What I'm asking for is just a simpler toggle to allow every creatures from the vanilla game and dlcs.

What the feature does is checking the actor race against a form list in DCL to make the distinction between humanoid and animal more robust. It's possible that I either overlooked some when creating the list, or that some new animal races got added to the DLCs, so they wouldn't be in the list (DCL is unaware of DLC content). The intended behavior of the feature is indeed to let all animals pass the check as long as the "Allow Animals" MCM toggle is checked. I could possibly make this a keyword only check, which should in theory still do the trick.

On 4/26/2021 at 7:55 AM, 11mazak said:

Suggestion: A magical chastity belt that has no key but instead automatically unlocks (or magically disintegrates) after a few days, but every time the wearer casts a spell (or does something similar) a day (configurable) gets added to the timer. The belt appears more frequently for characters with a lot of magicka, or characters that are very high level in one of the spellcaster schools. Similar belts could be added for most aspects of the game such as shouting, taking damage, using stamina or even sneaking/lockpicking/pickpocketing. It's possibly even lore friendly, one of the Daedric princes (Sheogorath?) is bored and wants to see the dragonborn utilize a different playstyle for some time.

Sounds fun. Added to the to-do list. :)

Hello

I'm having trouble entering the whip and chain inn.

Michelle removes my keys and gives me the rubber attire but the only dialogue option I get when I ask to be let in is "That's too bad. I will find another place to hang out, then". I tried it on a new save but the problem persists.

I asked her naked, wearing an armbinder, wearing rubber dress and wearing the borrowed complimentary dress.  Also I made sure I have no keys on me. Nothing seems to work.

4 minutes ago, colddagger said:

Hello

I'm having trouble entering the whip and chain inn.

Michelle removes my keys and gives me the rubber attire but the only dialogue option I get when I ask to be let in is "That's too bad. I will find another place to hang out, then". I tried it on a new save but the problem persists.

I asked her naked, wearing an armbinder, wearing rubber dress and wearing the borrowed complimentary dress.  Also I made sure I have no keys on me. Nothing seems to work.

scratch that
turns out I just didn't have enough gold?

Just now, Elsidia said:

Fast answer: Fast travel is disabled by quest not bug.

And what with LAL?

Ahh gotcha. when you start using live another life and head to helgan after, you can  still exit the interior and fast travel until you hit the Cloe quest starting point

So I asked this on the SE thread but I dunno if Kimy reads it and this probably applies to the LE version as well.

The rape event doesn't seem to take into consideration the trap restrictions.  This makes a bit of sense, but there aren't any restrictions on rape at all otherwise, so I tend to find my character stuck in a full suit.

If my character springs a trap it seems to do a better job tracking filled slots and not equipping the same item/slot.  But rape events seem to double equip a lot more often.  I'll be wearing bondage boots and it will force equip another set of bondage boots and I'll somehow be wearing two bondage boots.  Or sometimes it doesn't so much force equip, but it still adds the items to my inventory, so I'll have 3 leather corsets, or four red leather arm bands.

DCL rape events seems a lot more stable and effective than Defeat or Yamete.  I just want a bit more control over the force equips.  It would be better if at least it didn't force add an item that already exists in my inventory, or force equip a cursed item when I was already wearing a cursed item.  While creating another set of rules might be best overall, I'd be happy if rape events used the same rules as trap events.  So if I turn off full suits, add item limits, or turn off options like high restraining devices, or turn on options like forgiving dungeons, It would be nice if they worked with rape events as well.

Thank you.

Also, just want to say I totally love the mod.  I'm just trying to find a way to make it work in a playthrough that also allows normal gameplay with the spice of DCL. 

the new devious device update(V 5.1) breaks the cursed collar quest  by not allowing the mod to read that the plugs are equipped so you can wear the belt. I cant find access to the v 5.0 anymore does anyone have an idea on how to fix this. 

13 minutes ago, anastasa1 said:

the new devious device update(V 5.1) breaks the cursed collar quest  by not allowing the mod to read that the plugs are equipped so you can wear the belt. I cant find access to the v 5.0 anymore does anyone have an idea on how to fix this. 

The quest doesn't equip anything automatically (except the ending), it is up to you to equip plugs before belt. From what i remember the plugs, piercings and belt were all from same chest?

But sure i think the quest actually allowed player to equip belt without plugs or piercings, which is a bug. You might be able to finish the quest without wearing them though.

2 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

The quest doesn't equip anything automatically, it is up to you to equip plugs before belt. From what i remember the plugs, piercings and belt were all from same chest?

But sure i think the quest actually allowed player to equip belt without plugs or piercings, which is a bug. You might be able to finish the quest without wearing them though.

I equip all the plugs and the piercing, yet wearing the belt gives me message that tells me to make sure I have the devices equipped before I can wear it. the plugs also don't show me the cursed loot message after wearing, they I just get a devious device message with options to either plug them in or move on 

1 minute ago, anastasa1 said:

I equip all the plugs and the piercing, yet wearing the belt gives me message that tells me to make sure I have the devices equipped before I can wear it. the plugs also don't show me the cursed loot message after wearing, they I just get a devious device message with options to either plug them in or move on 

That's odd, you have DCL 9.0 then, not 8.x?

1 minute ago, Zaflis said:

That's odd, you have DCL 9.0 then, not 8.x?

yes its defiantly 9.0 I also re started the the quest from the begging twice on two different fresh saves they both have the same problem the DD version is 5.1 updated on January 19. I cant find any debugging method to solve this problem. 

3 hours ago, anastasa1 said:

I cant find any debugging method to solve this problem. 

Ok here:

1) This is container with chastity belt:

Spoiler

ScreenShot43.jpg.b9960c8f45d54c4bf2e09b5007ea5896.jpg

2) Without put all items on you can't close belt:

Spoiler

ScreenShot44.jpg.bb87eb351c24a2f3c549826f6523bbee.jpg

3) You need put manually first all items from chest and then belt closes:

Spoiler

ScreenShot45.jpg.f7cd9367cb47a3d050211f13f4e1da51.jpg

if it's still not close you forgot put some item on (i assume it's piercings)

If all it's put on i assume you use 3BBB body what by default don't allow put on piercings. You need change in 3BBB  MCM biped slot change to compatible with DD.

UPD: It's tested on latest version of DD and DCL 9.0 five minutes ago with screenshots.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Ok here:

1) This is container with chastity belt:

Hide contents

ScreenShot43.jpg.b9960c8f45d54c4bf2e09b5007ea5896.jpg

2) Without put all items on you can't close belt:

Hide contents

ScreenShot44.jpg.bb87eb351c24a2f3c549826f6523bbee.jpg

3) You need put manually first all items from chest and then belt closes:

Hide contents

ScreenShot45.jpg.f7cd9367cb47a3d050211f13f4e1da51.jpg

if it's still not close you forgot put some item on (i assume it's piercings)

If all it's put on i assume you use 3BBB body what by default don't allow put on piercings. You need change in 3BBB  MCM biped slot change to compatible with DD.

UPD: It's tested on latest version of DD and DCL 9.0 five minutes ago with screenshots.

Thank you for the reply. I had all the stuff on including the piercing. and 3bbb body setting was also adjusted for DD. I found the problem was occurring only when starting the new game from the mod's alternative start option and going through all the bound quests in order. I looked at the source script, it was looking for the keyword (libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal) and for some reason the piercing that the mod gave me didn't have that keyword attached to it. so I just added another piecing like the obsidian piercing and the mod worked fine. 

9 minutes ago, anastasa1 said:

it was looking for the keyword (libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal) and for some reason the piercing that the mod gave me didn't have that keyword attached to it. so I just added another piecing like the obsidian piercing and the mod worked fine. 

You still are wrong.  Jeweled piercings (0a047566) is vanilla DD 5.1 DD piercings, what is added to DCL list and it's doesn't have libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal keyword.

This keyword have zad_piercingVSoul_scriptInstance [ARMO:080243D6] - what is equipped to player when you manually equip piercing  Jeweled piercings (0a047566) - that means something don't allow equip this piercing to you, or you have damaged or rewrited DDA, where this rendered device zad_piercingVSoul_scriptInstance [ARMO:080243D6] is stored. I still think that your 3BBB mod don't allow equip this rendered device. But Obsidian piercings is quest item from DCL and because maybe it's equipped somehow. Also probably you have mod, what removes this keyword from DDA script instance. Check this into xedit: zad_piercingVSoul_scriptInstance [ARMO:080243D6] where 08 is your DDA hex load order. And if there this keyword is removed then that's is your main problem. Check, what plugin do this and from what mod it is.

50 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You still are wrong.  Jeweled piercings (0a047566) is vanilla DD 5.1 DD piercings, what is added to DCL list and it's doesn't have libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal keyword.

This keyword have zad_piercingVSoul_scriptInstance [ARMO:080243D6] - what is equipped to player when you manually equip piercing  Jeweled piercings (0a047566) - that means something don't allow equip this piercing to you, or you have damaged or rewrited DDA, where this rendered device zad_piercingVSoul_scriptInstance [ARMO:080243D6] is stored. I still think that your 3BBB mod don't allow equip this rendered device. But Obsidian piercings is quest item from DCL and because maybe it's equipped somehow. Also probably you have mod, what removes this keyword from DDA script instance. Check this into xedit: zad_piercingVSoul_scriptInstance [ARMO:080243D6] where 08 is your DDA hex load order. And if there this keyword is removed then that's is your main problem. Check, what plugin do this and from what mod it is.

I think it was a bad DD, I also have a lot of mods attached to DD. devious lore is one of the ones that messes with the equipping functionality. I also have small  plugins that I made. I also noticed that inns and taverns with a lot of bound NPCs tend to fill up my memory blocks too quickly despite all of my memory hacks to get rid of crashes. if I save the game after any memory errors I get problems with scrips not running or quests getting messed up.