7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

To help you we need know what exactly not work

The problem is that if some restriction catches me and there is no way to remove it, no keys or talking to others and if I try to remove it with the freeword option it appears that it is removing it but it does not remove anything.

here I leave the loading order

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
CobaltAnimations.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CN_Eyes.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
GirlHeavyArmor.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Brows.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

2 minutes ago, Launcher79 said:

t with the freeword

You mean free me option in  DCL MCM Debug menu?

I need restraint name in game to can find it and check it. Also as teaser i can say that free me option not remove all straitjackets by bug (i already report it with script explanations) and plugs: worked as expected or bug (free me option can't find plugs rendered device because plugs doesn't have keyword zad_lockable, what is need in function what identify rendered device. Because unlock function without rendered device failed)

Also free me option makes you decide: remove non quest devices and left active DCL quests or remove all devices and stops all DCL active quests.

Edited by Elsidia
52 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

¿Te refieres a la opción liberarme en el menú de depuración de DCL MCM?

Necesito el nombre de la restricción en el juego para poder encontrarlo y verificarlo. También como teaser, puedo decir que la opción de liberarme no elimina todas las camisas de fuerza por error (ya lo informo con explicaciones del script) y los enchufes: funcionó como se esperaba o error ( la opción de liberarme no puede encontrar los enchufes renderizados en el dispositivo porque los enchufes no tienen palabra clave zad_lockable, lo que se necesita en la función que identifica el dispositivo renderizado. Porque la función de desbloqueo sin dispositivo renderizado falló)

También la opción de liberarme te hace decidir: elimina los dispositivos que no sean de misión y las misiones DCL activas dejadas o elimina todos los dispositivos y detiene todas las misiones activas de DCL.

For example the yoke and then how is it removed if having the key tells you that it does not arrive and if you tell someone else it cannot because it does not have the key

I've just run into an issue with "blocking blindfolds".  If a follower gets equipped with a blocking blindfold, I can go into their inventory and remove the blindfold using a skeleton key without any problem.  This also transfers the blindfold into my inventory.  Then after fast-travel, entering a new cell, or going into a building the blindfold usually gets reapplied to my follower but does not show up in their inventory.  Since it is not shown in their inventory I cannot remove the blindfold and if I try to add a blindfold to the follower it says the follower is already wearing a blindfold and will not let me equip another.  I have had this occur with custom followers, vanilla followers, and even with Chloe.  This ONLY happens with blocking blindfolds and NOT with regular blindfolds.  The only way to get rid of the blindfold is to go back to a save before the trap incident.  I thought it might be script related but when I saved my game and used ReSaver is does not find any orphaned scripts.

On my character the issue is slightly different.  IF I am wearing any form of headgear (helm or circlet) and a blocking blindfold gets applied, there is a chance that I will end up wearing both the blocking blindfold AND the headgear.  If this happens then the blindfold gets broken and after removing it by using a skeleton key it no longer functions as a blindfold.  I can equip it repeatedly and remove it without needing any keys, it no longer triggers dark fog sight reduction, and the blindfold not longer shows on my character ... just in their inventory.  This has happened on a new game and on my previous game.  I am playing on Skyrim SE, running Devious Devices SE 5.1 and Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0.  Both were clean installs and were not installed over a previous version.

Not sure how beneficial it will be but Papyrus log is attached ... and is rather lengthy.  This log was when a blocking blindfold was applied to Chloe which happened during the last 15 or 20 minutes before I saved the game to check for any orphaned scripts.

Papyrus.2.log

1 hour ago, Launcher79 said:

For example the yoke

If yoke is from quest then need read quest directives how to remove. If yoke is high security yoke (name) - it removes blacksmith by gold. Also if yoke is non quest and non high security blacksmith gives you to quest to remove yoke for free.

Amy simple yoke removes by restraints key. If you have it. Also keyhole is highly hard to reach - if you fail need wait a hour and try again. Examine a yoke to know if yo can struggle out or lockpick. Cut off yoke never work because yoke is from metal. If you can struggle out, you can try. If you can lockpick you can use lockpick to remove a yoke but same for keyhole reach. You can fail. Also all NPC can you help to get out of it, or gives a quest little bondage adventure what on complete removes all non quest restraints. But NPC can do the things what makes your position worse (add new restraints, etc)

Something like that.

4 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Picking your restraint's locks should level up lockpicking, and success should be dependent on how good you are at that skill (if it isn't already).  Struggling could perhaps increase something else?

As i know lockpicking uses your lockpick skill for success. Also any escape is counted (struggle, lockpick, cut off) It's increase as i named "escape artist skill". As more time you success escape as easier is escape from next item.

Soulgem, Common Soulgem, and Greater Soulgem on a vibrator?

I think different level of add aroused and vibrations strength.

I notice that there are a few 'ultra-tight' items that could be used instead

It uses the same meshes of straitjacket dress. And what reason of be tighter if even in prison dress you have chance of escape 0%?

n the Dagonare Prison for Women, the cooking pot is non-interactable.

Cooking pot is working. At least for me. Someone say if you uncheck sex in prison in MCM, cooking pot not working. I'm not test it.

Edited by Elsidia
1 hour ago, Robmonster13 said:

it will be but Papyrus log is attached

Oh my god! What you do with your save????? There is 1000 errors, missing mods, scripts, calls scripts on none object, stack dump... hell i never seen in papyrus log stack dump.

but about

LockDevice called for Chloe: Red Leather Blocking Blindfold) this blindfold isn't from DD or DCL. I don't know what is from what mod. Anyway in my Skyrim this blindfold not exist.

Check console to get blindfold id and first two or first 3 symbols are mod load order in hex. Check that mod if it's compatible with SE version and even it's updated to use DD 5.1

Bug report and suggestions.

• In the Dagonare Prison for Women, the cooking pot is non-interactable.  You can attempt to click on it, and while your character bends over, you can't actually cook anything (because the menu doesn't come up), making it impossible to finish a 'day' normally.  The workaround I've found is to make escape 'easy' and any day I have to work, just talk to people until they throw you back in your cell.  You'll gain a day, but eventually, you'll get enough 'free' days to counteract this.
  • In the Dagonare Prison for Women, sometimes the start of day never triggers, causing the Foreman to never spawn.  In this case, even if you repeatedly go back to sleep (which will eventually let you sleep), the days will never advance on your sentence.
  • In the Dagonare Prison for Women, simply putting a blindfold on and 'tightening' your dress isn't enough - especially since 'tightening' seems to effectively do nothing.  I notice that there are a few 'ultra-tight' items that could be used instead?
  • In the Dagonare Prison for Women, I feel that the maid outfit is much more astatically pleasing and would prefer it for the daily wear - were I allowed to.
  • In the Dagonare Prison for Women, I feel like repeat offenders should start in stricter bondage.
  • After completing the Golden Claw quest, Whiterun tends to crash any time you try to load it, even if you set it to "Low Performance".  Perhaps scripts could be significantly slowed down in towns?
  • If you're ever forced to player.unequipall due to a bug, the items you are wearing will often never work again - should be a debug option to restore functionality.
  • You can duplicate locked items your follower has by shift-clicking them from the NPC's inventory.  This will cause you to wear whatever you clicked on (which sometimes fixes the above bug).
  • Some of the plugs, I feel, aren't descriptive enough - like what's the difference between a Soulgem, Common Soulgem, and Greater Soulgem on a vibrator?
  • Followers can equip multiple plugs and piercings.
  • Picking your restraint's locks should level up lockpicking, and success should be dependent on how good you are at that skill (if it isn't already).  Struggling could perhaps increase something else?
  • It shouldn't consume keys to help your follower out of their gear - after all, you have full access to the locks.
  • Followers still speak audibly when gagged sometimes, namely when discovering a 'new' location.
  • If both you and your follower are gagged, you will be utterly unable to communicate.
  • Some of the 'open' straightjackets are, in fact, not, and cover the breasts.
  • Some of the 'open' items are, in fact, a breast 'keyhole' and should probably be named as such?  Hobble dresses mainly.
  • Sometimes armbinders get applied to you in dungeons, even when this option is off.
  • Straightjackets don't count as 'armbinders' for the option listed above.
  • I'd like an option to enable casting when bound.  Maybe something like the 'nipple casting' mod?
  • The first time you are blindfolded, it would be nice to be presented with the three options for how you want it to be displayed to you.
  • Disabling the menus while bound should be a 'hardcore' option, not a default option.
  • There's an option to set the chance to remove keys to a value.  If you set this to '0', the event still triggers, but nothing happens (aside from getting stripped).

Loaded mods:

Reveal hidden contents

I will check out those bug reports!

Not sure if I can put stricter bondage on repeat offenders. That suit is probably the most restrictive device in DD already, and I can use gags only sparingly so, as the prisoner needs to be able to talk to the guards.

As for an emergency option to remove broken items, both DD and DCL have such a function in the respective Debug MCM sections. It should be able to remove most problematic items. If it can't, follow instructions in the DD Readme. Using unequipall will result in broken items and is NOT recommended to remove DD devices.

The consume key function is meant to represent a key that fits only this one lock. Which is the norm more often than not in real life bondage, with the notable exception of the standard handcuff key. Thus, it makes sense to "consume" the key even when it's used to free a follower.

There used to be a mod around that handled casting in bondage, which among things is why I never implemented such a function in DCL. Not sure if that mod is still around and functional, if it is....

4 hours ago, Launcher79 said:

The problem is that if some restriction catches me and there is no way to remove it, no keys or talking to others and if I try to remove it with the freeword option it appears that it is removing it but it does not remove anything.

Cursed Loot MCM debug page has the "Free me" that you tried, but Devious Devices MCM should also have a button to remove all devices. If that doesn't work, then it's complicated... Few options:

- Using console to give yourself 99 restraint keys and keep trying to unlock it.

- Install DDE (DD-Equip) and its requirements. Then in its MCM is a way to remove any equipped device. Unfortunately the default setting might have been "hardcore" mode which doesn't allow you to remove devices or edit the setting while wearing them. You can load a MCM preset but you need to save a preset in a new game first.. for example.

@ChandraArgentis The list you showed is a bit hard to follow, i think it would be better if you listed bugs first and then suggestions. From what i could see most bugs you told are actually not bugs. If i'd highlight 1: 

• Sometimes armbinders get applied to you in dungeons, even when this option is off.

The option is called "Mercyful dungeons". It needs to be "on" so that wrist binds aren't equipped. Note that you also have Deviously Enchanted Chests, DCL's configs don't affect that.

26 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Oh my god! What you do with your save????? There is 1000 errors, missing mods, scripts, calls scripts on none object, stack dump... hell i never seen in papyrus log stack dump.

but about

LockDevice called for Chloe: Red Leather Blocking Blindfold) this blindfold isn't from DD or DCL. I don't know what is from what mod. Anyway in my Skyrim this blindfold not exist.

Check console to get blindfold id and first two or first 3 symbols are mod load order in hex. Check that mod if it's compatible with SE version and even it's updated to use DD 5.1

Sadly, it's not my save.  I get the same thing even when I start a new game.  I have checked and every mod that I am running is SE compliant and I have all of the requirements met for each mod.

Any solution for the mcm blocking totally when trying to open the debug page ?

Am i the only one who see the (restraints) dialoguer at every npc that cannot be deleted by mcm anymore since 9.0 ?

you know what i shall say about this ?

Edited by shiagwen
next bug
1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Not sure if I can put stricter bondage on repeat offenders. That suit is probably the most restrictive device in DD already, and I can use gags only sparingly so, as the prisoner needs to be able to talk to the guards.

As for an emergency option to remove broken items, both DD and DCL have such a function in the respective Debug MCM sections. It should be able to remove most problematic items. If it can't, follow instructions in the DD Readme. Using unequipall will result in broken items and is NOT recommended to remove DD devices.

The consume key function is meant to represent a key that fits only this one lock. Which is the norm more often than not in real life bondage, with the notable exception of the standard handcuff key. Thus, it makes sense to "consume" the key even when it's used to free a follower.

There used to be a mod around that handled casting in bondage, which among things is why I never implemented such a function in DCL. Not sure if that mod is still around and functional, if it is....

How about a belt, plugs which only get removed for sex scenes and next level a blindfold (only while in the cell)? both add a penalty to the escape game of course ;) 

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

As i know lockpicking uses your lockpick skill for success. Also any escape is counted (struggle, lockpick, cut off) It's increase as i named "escape artist skill". As more time you success escape as easier is escape from next item.

It uses the same meshes of straitjacket dress. And what reason of be tighter if even in prison dress you have chance of escape 0%?

It doesn’t increase your skill though.  Also, the “ultra-tight” armbinder looks significantly tighter than the base version - though it is red, rather than black.

21 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

It doesn’t increase your skill though.  Also, the “ultra-tight” armbinder looks significantly tighter than the base version - though it is red, rather than black.

The tight model is called "Elbowbinder". It should come in many colors and materials already. The ultra-tight special starts as elbowbinder but as it gets loose it should become armbinder.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

As someone else suggested, the huge plugs could work.  They interrupt your sleep too, making it more ‘punishing’.  Also the ultra-tight armbinder as previously mentioned.

my suggestion would be:

1st violation: Blinder and tighter armbinder

2nd violation: Pain/edging piercings

3rd violation: Huge plugs

Additive, of course.

it also ‘saves’ your state as well.  If you made any violations, the next time you go in, it starts you off at the same level.  If you made no violations, it goes down 1 for your next visit.

Thankfully, I only messed up a few of my items.  I was, frankly, stuck and didn’t know any other way.

I haven’t seen this mod, but if you find it, and it’s working, I’d love to know - and you should add it to your v2.0 list too!

15 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

The tight model is called "Elbowbinder". It should come in many colors and materials already. The ultra-tight special starts as elbowbinder but as it gets loose it should become armbinder.

That works too.  Since the flavor text says that they “tighten your restraints”, use an elbowbinder instead.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

How about a belt, plugs which only get removed for sex scenes and next level a blindfold (only while in the cell)?

This is already added as punishment if you refuse sex to guard. Then on next day you must work with belt and vibrations, what mess up with your work.

12 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Documentation might be outdated (also where did you read that?). 9.0 reduced some MCM options, it was intentional for making space for possible future additions and reducing its load.

There is a separate mod (not made by Kimy) about adding loads more config options:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7700-more-xdff-rules-for-deviously-cursed-loot-version/

Regardless even with that addon DCL's dominant follower system is regarded MUCH inferior compared to Devious Followers or Submissive Lola.

That's just what I've interpreted from the description of of the feature. "Rules you can set your master to enforce include ...".  I've noticed the change of the MCM menus in the recent change log, but removal of the "Dominant Follower" pane is not listed there. I was actually hoping that it would be a documentation thing and not an actually bug so I can move on and not worry about it, I'll check out those two mods you mentioned instead.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

This is already added as punishment if you refuse sex to guard. Then on next day you must work with belt and vibrations, what mess up with your work.

I’ve rarely had consequences for refusing guards.  I did it just to be punished, and was disappointed that I almost never got punished for it…

Still, making it permanent (for the duration of your stay) seems nice too.

10 hours ago, Kimy said:

Can we expect some new restrictive devices in the next few updates? The prisoner suit is indeed the most restrictive device in DD so far but straitjacket itself is probably not the most appropriate restrictive device for a "serious criminal". 

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Yes but that's only for 1 day and hard to trigger. Would be cool as a extra punishment for a 'repeat offender'.

I want to ask @Kimy

In script dcur_library  function dcur_equiprandomslaveboots (actor a, int theme)

elseif pickone == 2
            if !dcumenu.useitemsfrominventory
                a.additem(dcumenu.dcur_rubberBoots, 1, true)
            endif
            libs.equipDevice(a, dcumenu.dcur_rubberBootsSimple, dcumenu.dcur_rubberBootsSimpleRendered, libs.Zad_DeviousBoots, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)    

is added boots dcumenu.dcur_rubberBoots, what is dcur_rubberbootsInventory "Slave Rubber Boots" [ARMO:1004DBC3]

But equiped are Rubber boots simple. That leads when in inventory is spawned free Slave rubber boots but equiped are dcur_rubberbootssimpleInventory "Rubber Boots" [ARMO:10057E21]

How there is correct? need equip Slave rubber boots or Simple rubber boots. And need fix spawn Slave rubber boots if not need those equip.

The same for Slave Rubber gloves:

bool Function dcur_equiprandomgloves(actor a, int theme)

elseif pickone == 1
            if !dcumenu.useitemsfrominventory
                a.additem(dcumenu.dcur_rubberGloves, 1, true)
            endif
            libs.equipDevice(a, dcumenu.dcur_rubberGlovesSimple, dcumenu.dcur_rubberGlovesSimpleRendered, libs.zad_DeviousGloves, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)   

dcumenu.dcur_rubberGloves is dcur_rubberGlovesInventory "Slave Rubber Gloves" [ARMO:1004DBBF] from dcur_menuconfig

But equiped is dcur_rubberGlovesSimpleInventory "Rubber Gloves with D-links" [ARMO:10057E25]

4 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

Hi,

i found "universal key" and unlocked almost everything with it. it is not marked as a key actually, and didnt go to dollmaker who is a keyholder.

Was i meant to just find it as a pick up in a chest ? am i immune to restraints now ? is there any catch ?

It unlock all generic DD you are equipping and it is unaffected by all function that remove key from you (lost key by trap, by NPC, by follower, keyholder,...)

You can loot it from boss chest only. if I am correct.

You are not immune to restrain. The key act as the last resort if you don't want to cheat.

PS: The key pack item is also immune to key lost function, however you can only buy it or playing at Whipping inn.

On 4/2/2015 at 3:39 PM, Kimy said:

Actually the DiD sharp item event is tied to the hands restraints key drop rate. I did that for the exact reason not to get people stuck who disabled my alternative armbinder escape. ;)

Also - if you struggle against the leather bindings, there is a dlalogue telling you to look for a sharp item. It's not that there is no hint.

About the dungeon - your map is disabled, but you're not wearing a blindfold, so just activate the quest in your journal and it should provide you with a convenient compass marker. :)

I know it's been ... a bit, but I just started this quest, and it's bugged for me.  It leaves me stranded in an unlockable cage on a snowy mountain.  One time it did teleport me somewhere else - and then a bear and a wolf tried to eat me and I had to reload.