On 6/6/2021 at 11:08 PM, Zaflis said:

Does it? It sounded like Zor said the message is about mittens falling off but did actually not get unequipped. I'm not sure i ever saw that myself, it should only be the key that falls off sometimes.

In my game I will get times where the key will say “you managed to get loose and the mittens fall off your hands,” only for it to either just not happen at all or have it say immediately after “you frantically throw yourself around but are unable to escape, tiring yourself out.” I’m not sure the exact reason why this is happening without checking a papyrus log but I can confirm it happens a lot. One of the reasons I hate the mittens. ?

@UnEvenSteven: The next DD version will feature optimized textures, so that should help. I will also add a few lines to the FAQ explaining the necessity to properly configure memory when using this mod. I honestly had assumed that people would follow STEP recommendations when setting up modded Skyrim, but that's apparently not always the case...

3 minutes ago, Kimy said:

@UnEvenSteven: The next DD version will feature optimized textures, so that should help. I will also add a few lines to the FAQ explaining the necessity to properly configure memory when using this mod. I honestly had assumed that people would follow STEP recommendations when setting up modded Skyrim, but that's apparently not always the case...

Well some users also skip on red warning text in font size XXXL on a mod page so it's not surprising ;) 

May I ask what optimizations are made? If they significantly help with performance I would like to do the same for the texture swaps of Deviously Pink.

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

See there's the problem, you assumed ;)

My computer is a toaster anymore but my game can load the Whip and Chain Inn, it's just takes a moment and is somewhat sluggish once inside. It helps that I downsized some device textures in my game and of course using various memory management mods.

Edited by UnEvenSteven
16 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Now I remember why I avoided even looking at this thread for so long. It's the same few questions over and over again. Is there no FAQ?

Unfortunately no 64-bit patch, which is a shame. Be sure to have the (Memory) section in data/skse/skse.ini set to (at least) 1024

[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
scrapHeapSizeMB=384

Hey, that worked nicely! Turns out I didn't even have a skse.ini file. Do you happen to know the maximum values I can assign? I might try them for the heck of it.

I don't have any proof about it, but maybe modded Skyrim works better when your data regional setting in Windows 10 is English (US). I motivate this conclusion because CK gives DCL scripts compilation error when you try it compilate on different regional data setting.

I'm currently going through the bound in skyrim questline, i've just done the cursed collar quest and now chloe refuses to leave me alone, i can't dismiss her for some reason, i also have not gotten any other bound in skyrim quests since, which is a little bit worrying since i only recently got DCL to play nice with my game.

Any help would be much appreciated.

On 6/3/2021 at 8:11 PM, iEdge said:

The only issue I'm having.. Well, other than some of the DD equipment making the female's torso, legs, and arms invisible, is in Dagomar I believe it's called? The overseer says to go to the Warehouse but the door to it is locked and requires a key.

Same here with Dagomar

6 hours ago, creationkit123 said:

Is there a command to teleport to the dagonar prison warehouse? The doors don't unlock and I tried using commands to unlock doors but it doens't teleport me anywhere

The quest objective arrow isn't pointing right way sometimes. Did you try using the trapdoor on the floor? It's near the outgoing gate opposite side of the wall that takes you to basement.

On 6/10/2021 at 5:10 PM, Kimy said:

As a rule of thumb, DD mods are generally compatible with each other, except where stated. Mods that do the same thing just different, are generally not (e.g. other combat surrender mods, other prison mods etc), but often enough can be made work by disabling clashing features in one of the mods.

unfortunate your prison overhaul slider in the crime section is of no use in 9.0. it doesnt work, there will be no pop arrest.   - and i know what i am talking about !

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

unfortunate your prison overhaul slider in the crime section is of no use in 9.0. it doesnt work, there will be no pop arrest.   - and i know what i am talking about !

I'm also 100% that pop slider still works in 9.0. I even uploaded a gameplay test video to show that, though i don't remember when or which thread i posted that.

Hi,

id like to ask about slut collar:

1) do i receive a text box saying the times up, or do i have to just get the key (need the key because of mcm settings) before i get a sign i can unlock it ?

2) devious follower made me kiss with npc  as sex act even tough i had full chastity gear, did that reset the time ? was that not meant to happen ? (full chastity required ball gag)

thanks

39 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I'm also 100% that pop slider still works in 9.0. I even uploaded a gameplay test video to show that, though i don't remember when or which thread i posted that.

it works in your game, but not in mine. and i never had any problems with that in dcur 8.4  if i switch from 9.0 to 8.4, it works at the exact same situation. there is something different in 9.0 about it and that makes it fail. a script, a faction, whatever. kimy knows it.

55 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

it works in your game, but not in mine. and i never had any problems with that in dcur 8.4  if i switch from 9.0 to 8.4, it works at the exact same situation. there is something different in 9.0 about it and that makes it fail. a script, a faction, whatever. kimy knows it.

That something doesn't work in YOUR game doesn't make it a bug. Particularly not when it works just fine in other people's game. If you install 9.0 over 8.x (and it sounds as if that's what you did?), DCL is actually guaranteed to break.

Hello,

I don't know if this has already been asked, I did a cursory search to see if anyone had a similar issue with configuring the dominant follower and turned up nothing. I am missing that particular element of the menu. The DCL menu shows up for me as it normally would in MCM, but I can't seem to find any options for Leon/Leah other than the key steal/combinations/detection under miscellaneous options. There is also the regular follower options. The documentation still implies that I should be able greatly configure this feature, such as permissions etc. but I don't have any more menu items. I believe in past versions of the mod there was an entire tab for these.

Is this a known bug? Starting with a fresh character does not fix the issue.

13 hours ago, bluedanube44 said:

...h configuring the dominant follower and turned up nothing. I am missing that particular element of the menu. The DCL menu shows up for me as it normally would in MCM, but I can't seem to find any options for Leon/Leah other than the key steal/combinations/detection under miscellaneous options. There is also the regular follower options. The documentation still implies that I should be able greatly configure this feature, such as permissions etc.

Documentation might be outdated (also where did you read that?). 9.0 reduced some MCM options, it was intentional for making space for possible future additions and reducing its load.

There is a separate mod (not made by Kimy) about adding loads more config options:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7700-more-xdff-rules-for-deviously-cursed-loot-version/

Regardless even with that addon DCL's dominant follower system is regarded MUCH inferior compared to Devious Followers or Submissive Lola.

Edited by Zaflis
18 hours ago, shiagwen said:

The function is there.

Use the Checkbox Vanilla Prison and load your Prison overhaul after DCL.

27 minutes ago, Vampir2005 said:

The function is there.

Use the Checkbox Vanilla Prison and load your Prison overhaul after DCL.

indeed  pop was loaded before cl and i had no idea to check vanilla prisons. i will give this a try, because load order is mostly a reason for malfunctions like this. thanks.

Bug reports:

• In the Dagonare Prison for Women, the cooking pot is non-interactable.  You can attempt to click on it, and while your character bends over, you can't actually cook anything (because the menu doesn't come up), making it impossible to finish a 'day' normally.  The workaround I've found is to make escape 'easy' and any day I have to work, just talk to people until they throw you back in your cell.  You'll gain a day, but eventually, you'll get enough 'free' days to counteract this.
  • In the Dagonare Prison for Women, sometimes the start of day never triggers, causing the Foreman to never spawn.  In this case, even if you repeatedly go back to sleep (which will eventually let you sleep), the days will never advance on your sentence.
  • After completing the Golden Claw quest, Whiterun tends to crash any time you try to load it, even if you set it to "Low Performance".  Perhaps scripts could be significantly slowed down in towns?
  • You can duplicate locked items your follower has by shift-clicking them from the NPC's inventory.  This will cause you to wear whatever you clicked on (which sometimes fixes the above bug).
  • Followers can equip multiple plugs and piercings.
  • Followers still speak audibly when gagged sometimes, namely when discovering a 'new' location.
  • If both you and your follower are gagged, you will be utterly unable to communicate.
  • Some of the 'open' straightjackets are, in fact, not, and cover the breasts.
  • Some of the 'open' items are, in fact, a breast 'keyhole' and should probably be named as such?  Hobble dresses mainly.
  • Sometimes armbinders get applied to you in dungeons, even when this option is off.
  • Straightjackets don't count as 'armbinders' for the option listed above.
  • There's an option to set the chance to remove keys to a value.  If you set this to '0', the event still triggers, but nothing happens (aside from getting stripped).

Suggestions:

• Give an option for color preferences to be locked into.  Probably a hierarchy of preferences?  For example, I think that gold looks terrible.  Red is kind of 'meh' on me, black is the best, and white is pretty good.  Give an option to match the primary color pallet of any currently equipped items to fill out the 'set' when adding more gear.
  • In the Dagonare Prison for Women, simply putting a blindfold on and 'tightening' your dress isn't enough - especially since 'tightening' seems to effectively do nothing.  I notice that there are a few 'ultra-tight' items that could be used instead?
  • In the Dagonare Prison for Women, I feel that the maid outfit is much more astatically pleasing and would prefer it for the daily wear - were I allowed to.
  • In the Dagonare Prison for Women, I feel like repeat offenders should start in stricter bondage.
  • I'd like an option to enable casting when bound.  Maybe something like the 'nipple casting' mod?
  • The first time you are blindfolded, it would be nice to be presented with the three options for how you want it to be displayed to you.
  • Disabling the menus while bound should be a 'hardcore' option, not a default option.
  • Picking your restraint's locks should level up lockpicking, and success should be dependent on how good you are at that skill (if it isn't already).  Struggling could perhaps increase something else?
  • It shouldn't consume keys to help your follower out of their gear - after all, you have full access to the locks.
  • Some of the plugs, I feel, aren't descriptive enough - like what's the difference between a Soulgem, Common Soulgem, and Greater Soulgem on a vibrator?
  • If you're ever forced to player.unequipall due to a bug, the items you are wearing will often never work again - should be a debug option to restore functionality.

Loaded mods:

Spoiler

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Fox__GirlsClub_NPC.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm