11 hours ago, Justgingeryt said:

Hello all,

Having an issue with the animations starting, the items will equip and the sounds will play, but no animation plays, I'm trying to use this mod with Deviously enhanced chests, I've tried many different troubleshoots.

Ran FNIS, Rebuilt and Clean all Sexlab Anims, Creature pack is installed, and all animations are registered in the MCM, anyone else had this issue?

When you say all animations are registered in the MCM, do you mean in EC+'s own MCM? There is a button in there to register just EC's animations, I would try to see if it does anything

Can anyone help me? I am having an issue where all my girls still have a belly after giving birth that never goes away and keeps getting bigger with each new birth. All my girls look like they have massive bellies with nothing in them after about 2-3 births. I know there is an option to turn this off, but when I turn it off, it turns off pregnancy belly growth as well. I still want the girls to look pregnant during the gestation, but I don't want their bellies to keep getting bigger after each pregnancy cycle. Also if I turn the infestation on and the eggs hatch, I can't revers afterwards. The option to clear out the infestation doesn't seem to work at all.

4 hours ago, Pusspuss2 said:

Can anyone help me? I am having an issue where all my girls still have a belly after giving birth that never goes away and keeps getting bigger with each new birth. All my girls look like they have massive bellies with nothing in them after about 2-3 births. I know there is an option to turn this off, but when I turn it off, it turns off pregnancy belly growth as well. I still want the girls to look pregnant during the gestation, but I don't want their bellies to keep getting bigger after each pregnancy cycle. Also if I turn the infestation on and the eggs hatch, I can't revers afterwards. The option to clear out the infestation doesn't seem to work at all.

Just an update for my issue. Using SL Inflation Framework helped to rest the actors effected by the big bellies, but this doesn't seem like a great solution to my issue. Would suck to have to keep going into the menu to rest all the time.

5 hours ago, Pusspuss2 said:
10 hours ago, Pusspuss2 said:

Just an update for my issue. Using SL Inflation Framework helped to rest the actors effected by the big bellies, but this doesn't seem like a great solution to my issue. Would suck to have to keep going into the menu to rest all the time.

yeah i got the same issue with the bellies not fully resetting, for some reason every pregnancy increase the base line belly node size by 0.1-.02 with quickly stacks up, not sure why its happening either.

btw how did you use SLIF to reset the node the only options i can find are to reset every node or stop traking belly node is there something i missed there?

one other question with the infestation/hatchery do the babies ever grow up/mature in to normal chauruses or are they perma small infantile versions.

cheers.

14 hours ago, Pusspuss2 said:

MCM setting "residual growth", perhaps?

It should only affect breasts from what I remember, but maybe disabling it might work...

4 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

MCM setting "residual growth", perhaps?

It should only affect breasts from what I remember, but maybe disabling it might work...

That setting is already turned off already, and yeah it says its only for the breast. Maybe this mod is conflicting with something else I am using? I also have hentai pregnancy and Soul Gem Oven on. Maybe one of those is effecting it?

8 hours ago, Celestia 666 said:

yeah i got the same issue with the bellies not fully resetting, for some reason every pregnancy increase the base line belly node size by 0.1-.02 with quickly stacks up, not sure why its happening either.

btw how did you use SLIF to reset the node the only options i can find are to reset every node or stop traking belly node is there something i missed there?

one other question with the infestation/hatchery do the babies ever grow up/mature in to normal chauruses or are they perma small infantile versions.

cheers.

So first you need to select the NPC you want to effect by hitting the "n" key. At least that is what the key is for me. Then in the SL Inflation Framework menu, go to "Config" tab. In there on the left under "Current list", select the body you are using. Then under "Mod", select "Estrus Chaurus". Then go to Action Type and select "Set all Values to 0.000000". This will take away that belly that hangs around after birth. It also seems to stop it from coming back too, but I haven't tested that too much yet.

As for if the small Chauruses grow up more, I'm not sure. I had to turn it off because I couldn't fast travel or wait with them running around all over the place. And my followers kept attacking and killing them.

2 hours ago, Pusspuss2 said:

So first you need to select the NPC you want to effect by hitting the "n" key. At least that is what the key is for me. Then in the SL Inflation Framework menu, go to "Config" tab. In there on the left under "Current list", select the body you are using. Then under "Mod", select "Estrus Chaurus". Then go to Action Type and select "Set all Values to 0.000000". This will take away that belly that hangs around after birth. It also seems to stop it from coming back too, but I haven't tested that too much yet.

As for if the small Chauruses grow up more, I'm not sure. I had to turn it off because I couldn't fast travel or wait with them running around all over the place. And my followers kept attacking and killing them.

right ok thanks for that, hope its a similar proccess for resetting pc belly nodes, the biggest problem is that in SLIF mcm if i go to "MOD" and select any of the registered mods they all say that theyre at 0.0000 for bely node (when theres no actual inflation) but if i select "$allmods" it shows the node as inflated wich suggestes that its not EC+ but it only happens after a EC+/EC spider pregnancy (not sure about EC dwemer have yet to encounter it).

as for the NPC belly nodes no longer changing try reregistering the npc in SLIF if u havent allready done that,

yeah they can cause a bit of a problem cause their damage out put is the same as a regular chaurus so unless your registered in the chaurus faction by either EC+ or SL parasites (as the chaurus Queen) theyll bombard you with poison spit, a verry swift death indeed. one thing i did find tho is that if you are in the faction and therefore are friendly towards them a good place to hatch them is in a small cave somewhere with little ground cover eg. grass, ferns for them to hid in also means you can leave your follower to wait outside the load door till u come out.

cheers

Edited by Celestia 666
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a command to force start impregnation?

If there's a command, great, but would also welcome direction to where exactly it limits to vaginal and female only breeding so I could just change it instead of force commanding it. 

Edited by ruethgar
Alternate option
  • 2 weeks later...

Will there be any support for Fertility Mode added? I know there is for Being Female. 

Also, I would love it if there was some kind of function to get additionally impregnated with eggs. Maybe some kind of multiplier for every instance of Estrus that has triggered since being impregnated? Or just make the belly slider go beyond 6x

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get the pregnany scaling to work. That option cannot be checked. And I'm sure that my xp32mse (the XPMSE with se version) is all right,I can see the XPMSE.esp is in my mod list,but it is still unrecognizable,

Is there someone can help me with this problem?

The version of xp32mse is 4.80. I've reinstalled it many times

I also update my modlist.

1.png.b0654e7d917e837de4a3f9b5e83bc2fa.png

2.png

loadorder.txt

Edited by alicexier
9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's SE so i can't really help, but I can ask stupid questions.

What body is installed and does it even have a modifiable belly?

The body which be used is CBBE 3BA. And It has a modifiable belly that is working very well for Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon and SexLabHentaiPregnancy with the 3BA patch. 

Edited by alicexier
38 minutes ago, kaiteyc said:

owever belly did not grow? Did I miss a setting somewhere?

Check if your body supports belly inflation.

39 minutes ago, kaiteyc said:

Also I didnt see anything "attack" me during the event? just got the noises...

Probably you installed the wrong EstrusForSkyrim (zzEstrus.esp) version.

Use exactly the version from the Estrus+ requirement list.

Check Estrus+ MCM if animations are registered.

On 5/29/2021 at 1:10 AM, imauto93 said:

I installed traps in my player home last year using the zzestruschaurusdwemertrap script.
When my sexy girl NPCs touch the zzestrus trap, they will be raped at the dwarmer machine with their legs wide open.
I want to change it to a tentacle, not a dwemer machine.
How do you modify this part to get tentacles?

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.a750f850a342907f9fbf7a7ef650d20e.jpg

I have fulfilled my long-standing tentacle trap crafting dream.
It was made using scripts from the Estrus Strange Plant mod.
I plan to remove the object of this mod and plant this script near the egg of Charus or in a cave.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56800

Spoiler

1.jpeg.66e196bb5182e9c0cb4ccbced91880fb.jpeg2.jpeg.cbe6df83a613dbbdfa4f7ca163ba6611.jpeg3.jpeg.949e757d27cd254bfd94165bfb8d7536.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys !

It's a really good mod but i'm having an issue.

When my character got pregnant the belly has grown but not the breast. I don't understand why.

English is not my native language, it's already a miracle that I got this mod to work so if you've got an answer I will be glad to read it.

I'm using BHUNP, HDT SMP. I don't know if it can help.

Thank you !

Edit: I've got Lazybody also

Edited by teramovitch
  • 2 weeks later...