10 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Sorry if it really annoys you when people do what I did. I can understand if it does.

It doesn't  ?

10 hours ago, rcy68 said:

The time you spend here and working on EC+ is a gift for us all. We have no right to bitch about anything. So thanks.

You're very welcome - thanks for your support

Hey Bane Master! Excellent work on this mod! I have one request if its not too difficult, can you make the inflation instant to actually simulate the implantatrion of eggs to be incubated, not grow, like the eggs are being laid in a warm moist place?

Edited by Crooltool
13 hours ago, Crooltool said:

can you make the inflation instant to actually simulate the implantatrion of eggs

Possibly - this would have to be a toggle to allow people to choose growth or instant. What about breasts and but - as they are not direct implantation I assume you are OK with them just growing?

I'll take a look at feasibility next time I am working on EC - don't hold your breath though!

10 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Possibly - this would have to be a toggle to allow people to choose growth or instant. What about breasts and but - as they are not direct implantation I assume you are OK with them just growing?

I'll take a look at feasibility next time I am working on EC - don't hold your breath though!

Would both be possible--

Time of insertion - belly inlfates x%

Post inertion pre-laying - belly grows x% more.. (maybe related to # of eggs?)  butt and breasts grow as well, noticeably, but not as big % as belly grows.

24 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

yes, breast growth would make sense in that the implantation of the eggs triggered the hormones to cause breast (and butt) growth. its not like we are talking about the insertion of several large objects into the boobs  like we are with the egg implantation  ;)

49 minutes ago, Crooltool said:

yes, breast growth would make sense in that the implantation of the eggs triggered the hormones to cause breast (and butt) growth. its not like we are talking about the insertion of several large objects into the boobs  like we are with the egg implantation  ;)

So you're looking to see if Bane Master would leave the growth over time the way it is for breast/butt/belly but add an additional instant growth of the belly to simulate the eggs being implanted?

8 hours ago, Xiaron said:

So you're looking to see if Bane Master would leave the growth over time the way it is for breast/butt/belly but add an additional instant growth of the belly to simulate the eggs being implanted?

actually, make belly growth instant but leave the others as gradual

On 4/29/2022 at 9:11 PM, kuro123456789 said:

The check box for enable/disable pregnancy is always unchecked no matter how many times I clicked on it so I have no idea if it's enabled or not. Am I missing some other mod that it depends on?

I am having the same issue. The Enable/Enable pregnancy [  ] box is unchecked and does not respond to clicking on it.

apologies if this gets asked a lot, but is it crucial that I use estrus v245 or can I use the most recent version? i'm on AE, if it is relevant

Edited by meblynx
8 hours ago, meblynx said:

apologies if this gets asked a lot, but is it crucial that I use estrus v245 or can I use the most recent version? i'm on AE, if it is relevant

If the animations have been updated since v245 then you may get strange results - the only way to tell is to try it and see

10 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

For anyone interested I tried the nio test patch, for chaurus (this mods focus) it works great and looks so much better than the old method.

For the two addon mods (spider and dwemer) the pregnancy still takes but the growth no longer happens.

Thanks ? - If I could get some more feedback (and all is well) I could release the NIO version for all SE users

Is there any way to make this mod show a "warning" message when you're close to lay the chaurus eggs? Sometimes your character is in the middle of a sex animation or even playing the normal game, then the PC simply lays on the ground and eggs start to come out, with no previous alert. And, so, your character becomes immobile (and if in combat is likely to die) and weird things may happen.

Egg Factory mod displays a message "your water just broke" moments before laying the eggs, so you are aware that you need to "stop" your actions without having to go through menus in the game (which is pretty annoying in Skyrim).

This somewhat goes with the last post, in that it's a tangentially related feature request. Since you already have EC+ with a soft-dep for DDI, is there any chance you could have plugs/belts stall the egg laying until removed? Not sure if that's a complicated request or not, sorry, it's just really odd to have happen.

On 7/9/2022 at 12:58 AM, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Is there any way to make this mod show a "warning" message when you're close to lay the chaurus eggs? Sometimes your character is in the middle of a sex animation or even playing the normal game, then the PC simply lays on the ground and eggs start to come out, with no previous alert. And, so, your character becomes immobile (and if in combat is likely to die) and weird things may happen.

Egg Factory mod displays a message "your water just broke" moments before laying the eggs, so you are aware that you need to "stop" your actions without having to go through menus in the game (which is pretty annoying in Skyrim).

That's an idea worth a look - although in the meantime the MCM does tell you when you can expect to give birth give or take an hour of game time.

On 7/9/2022 at 3:29 AM, Xiaron said:

This somewhat goes with the last post, in that it's a tangentially related feature request. Since you already have EC+ with a soft-dep for DDI, is there any chance you could have plugs/belts stall the egg laying until removed? Not sure if that's a complicated request or not, sorry, it's just really odd to have happen.

So the issue here is that stalling egg laying sounds like it would be a potentially terminal event - hence the eggs currently get released, I just assumed they were very squishy as they emerge and harden within a few seconds of exposure to the air....

Edited by Bane Master
1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

So the issue here is that stalling egg laying sounds like it would be a potentially terminal event - hence the eggs currently get released, I just assumed they were very squishy as they emerge and harden within a few seconds of exposure to the air....

So, I'm having trouble determining if you mean terminal as in the PC fails to expel the eggs and dies or as in the end of a bit of code. I don't know enough about papyrus yet to really answer that second one ? but I was mainly thinking of a keyword check and if/else that either labor progresses like normal, or there's a warning that it's blocked. For if you meant terminal for the PC, I'd agree actually. I'd personally be pleased if any plug integration had an option so that if expelling the eggs is blocked, the PC takes damage over time until it's unblocked and the eggs are out. Because while I'd agree about super squishy eggs getting past a belt, an inflatable plug is a bit more of a stretch. (Literally.)