On 6/5/2022 at 10:08 PM, Bane Master said:

Don't know about you guys - but it seems to me there is a huge difference in scaling between the two methods with the patch producing huge (in comparison to the XPMSE function) changes even with the MCM size limits set below 1.0, not sure how to account for that.

As far as i know, XPMSE SetNode Scale has default value 1, so if you want to increase size of the node it should be something like 1.2, 1.5 etc. But for Race menu morphs "1" already means 100% increase, so values should be like 0.2, 0.5. Thought "2" is already huge change for morphs.

Edited by 32MeTpa
5 hours ago, 32MeTpa said:

As far as i know, XPMSE SetNode Scale has default value 1, so if you want to increase size of the node it should be something like 1.2, 1.5 etc. But for Race menu morphs "1" already means 100% increase, so values should be like 0.2, 0.5. Thought "2" is already huge change for morphs.

What we need is a simple conversion factor between the size increase as currently calculated and the RaceMenu equivalent - once we have that then  I can just  * by the factor for Racemenu Morphs.

Edited by Bane Master
9 hours ago, Bane Master said:

What we need is a simple conversion factor between the size increase as currently calculated and the RaceMenu equivalent - once we have that then  I can just  * by the factor for Racemenu Morphs.

(XPMSE factor) - 1 = (NiO factor)

At least, that's how I understood @32MeTpa

Edited by Mister X
4 hours ago, Mister X said:

(XPMSE factor) - 1 = (NiO factor)

Yes, that's what i meant.

But also i think it should have some type of multiplier, cause MCM's settings go up to 6. This means value for a morph will be up to 5, when even 2 makes huge changes to the body for some morphs, for examle "PregnancyBelly".
You can check which values will be optimal in Race menu by changing morphs that you're using in the script.

Edited by 32MeTpa
16 minutes ago, 32MeTpa said:

Yes, that's what i meant.

But also i think it should have some type of multiplier, cause MCM's settings go up to 6. This means value for a morph will be up to 5, when even 2 makes huge changes to the body for some morphs, for examle "PregnancyBelly".
You can check which values will be optimal in Race menu by changing morphs that you're using in the script.

Hmm, so as I get it, NiO sliders work with values 0-1, while XPMSE sliders work with values 1-x, correct?

So [XPMS]/x - 1 = [NiO], am I right?

Ok - think we may have progress here, please test and let me know , as with Test V1 if SLIF is installed it will still default to that method so test without SLIF please.

This version seems to work in my testing - atm it's player only and as the default sliders settings in the MCM are for XPMS you'll need to dial them back to avoid extreme results (unless those are your thing! ?)

I haven't  updated or tested morphs shrinking back to normal size during birthing yet - so if it's buggy please let me know 

Estrus Chaurus V4.390 SE NIO Test Patch 2.7z

1 hour ago, Mister X said:

Hmm, so as I get it, NiO sliders work with values 0-1, while XPMSE sliders work with values 1-x, correct?

Both XPMSE and NiOverride work with 0-x values. 

But for example when XPMSE's SetNodeScale accepts 0 for "NPC Belly" node, belly shrinks a little. And 1 seems like a normal state (at least it's how it works in my game).
For NiOverride 0 is normal state. And values can go higher than 1. But usually values above 1.5-2 is overkill.

So [XPMS]/x - 1 = [NiO], am I right?

I think will be better ([XPMS]-1)/x = [NiO], cause [XPMS]/x - 1 will get negative value each time [XPMS]/x below 1. Like 2/4 - 1 = -0.5, and (2-1)/4 = 0.25.

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

Ok - think we may have progress here, please test and let me know , as with Test V1 if SLIF is installed it will still default to that method so test without SLIF please.

This version seems to work in my testing - atm it's player only and as the default sliders settings in the MCM are for XPMS you'll need to dial them back to avoid extreme results (unless those are your thing! ?)

I haven't  updated or tested morphs shrinking back to normal size during birthing yet - so if it's buggy please let me know 

Tested it. With right growth and max size settings scaling works very well. Reset after birth also works fine.
One thing - "Breasts" and "Butt" morphs have negative progression. It means if value is positive it will give less breasts and butt size. If value is negative, breasts and butt will grow. So you either need to add "-" to values for these morphs or choose another morphs. 

25 minutes ago, 32MeTpa said:

"Breasts" and "Butt" morphs have negative progression.

Is that a feature of NIO "Breasts" and "Butt" Morphs or an issue with the EC+ implementation specifically?

So in my tests Breasts and Butt are growing OK - there is a modifier already in EC+ that doubles the belly scaling rate compared to breasts and butt, doesn't affect  final size though.

I'm testing with 3BBB

Anyone else willing to give it a try?

Edited by Bane Master

So all this bodymorph stuff is still just in the test phases, and isn't implemented in the mod that we download, correct? I just want to be 100% certain before I update EC+.

Also, if it is eventually implemented, will it effect other mods like SGO3 and Fill Her Up? I don't use SLIF, as I haven't seen a need, since SGO3, FHU and EC+/ES+ don't cause things to grow to extreme sizes when all running together, for me. The boobs get "anime" huge, but not "Jabba the Hutt" huge. lol Unless I add MME. Then things get out of hand.?

Has anyone encountered the problem that estrus chaurus+ does not register in SLIF? I installed SLIF mid-game and managed to have fill her up worked with SLIF. However, EC+ persists in using NiNode method instead of SLIF. Any suggestion on the potential cause or fix of this problem?

10 hours ago, rcy68 said:

So all this bodymorph stuff is still just in the test phases,

Yes - just testing ATM

10 hours ago, rcy68 said:

will it effect other mods like SGO3 and Fill Her Up?

It shouldn't affect anything else - but you may need to tweak the EC Inflation Sliders to get the sizes you like for EC inflation

Ok - here is (I believe) the final test patch.

This includes an MCM upgrade with a new toggle under inflation options to Enable/Disable the use of SLIF if it is installed.

Obviously (I hope) changing the toggle while actors are infected will likely have unpredictable results.

All feedback welcome - if there are no problems reported I will release an updated version of EC with these changes in a couple of days.

Estrus Chaurus V4.390 SE NIO Test Patch RC01.7z

Edited by Bane Master
18 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Does Estrus Trapped Eggs still work with this after the updates?

Those are provided by other mods using EC+, they are not part of EC+ itself - that said, there is no reason for them not to work as the ModEvent used to trigger the EC effect is unchanged.

I know it's not affiliated with EC+, but I know there are people active here who'd know the answers to most questions like that, so...

Sorry if it really annoys you when people do what I did. I can understand if it does. I just assume most forums are dead, now. I view this as the "All Things Estrus" information hub. If you have a question, this is the best place to get an answer. And it doesn't have to come from you. I throw shit out there for anyone who knows the answer. You are MORE than welcome to ignore the hell outta me. lol     The time you spend here and working on EC+ is a gift for us all. We have no right to bitch about anything. So thanks. You're awesome.